Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,782 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

"Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity (28159 Views)

It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) / Is This What Being A Supportive Husband Means Or Just Plain Stupidity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity by chatinent: 4:08pm On Oct 03, 2021
I vote for male virgins for female virgins and nothing less.

Brolosho for borehole, as you call it!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 03, 2021
Omonigho1976:
before I got married to my wonderful wife years ago I was going out with one virgin in my church who was carrying her virginity on her head like a trophy barking it on anyone who cared to listen that shes a virgin at 29 but this particular girl in question is the most selfish and self centered female ever known to man, nothing makes sense unless it comes from her, she always wants everything to go her way, when I notice this indelible trait in her I did a tactical withdrawal. Fast forward to present, this same virgin has 3 kids for three different men and each of the 3 marriages didn't last up to 2 yrs each. She's currently a single mother. In marriage it maturity and character that counts that's what sustains a family and not virginity, get your priorities right bro or your case will end in premium tears!!!

You have said it all. Case closed.

3 Likes

Re: "Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity by sakanifemi123(m): 4:08pm On Oct 03, 2021
Pot hole woman does not guarantee long time relationship
Re: "Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity by superCleanworks(m): 4:09pm On Oct 03, 2021
jmoore:

Ride the car with flat worn out tyres.

Drink with a cup that was picked from a septic tank.

What does borehole guarantees?

this shows your poor level of comprehension and understanding.

5 Likes

Re: "Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity by ThothHermes: 4:09pm On Oct 03, 2021
shaybebaby:

Mentally enslaved people. Even with access to information at their finger tips, with everything going on the world, natural disasters, global economic instability, poor access to healthcare/education, a global pandemic, rising food prices, bad governance etc.
In the face of weightier issues facing mankind, their most pressing problem is..*drum roll* ....virginity.
It would be funny if it wasn't was soooo pitiful. undecided
Yeah right.
This is a quora thread where supposedly mentally liberated people are discussing the same topic.
There are hundreds more like that.
People like you are always keen to talk down on your own to appear civilized. You are actually the mentally enslaved one.
There is nothing liberating a about a lifestlyle of wantoness.
https://www.quora.com/Does-virginity-matter-the-most-in-marriage

3 Likes

Re: "Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity by Agugbadin: 4:09pm On Oct 03, 2021
jmoore:
So you had a bath, got dressed, sprayed perfume and walked out of the hostel to head to the class for lectures.

Then you meet someone dressed in rags with the most offensive smell ever. He says to you "being clean is not a guarantee for a successful graduate".

That marks are not given for being clean doesn't mean you should be a dirty pig. You being clean is for your own good, it's healthy to be clean.
Is being dirty a guarantee to be a successful graduate?

Now, you can see where I am heading to. Being a virgin till marriage is a healthy lifestyle. Borehole doesn't guarantee anything. Therefore, let virgins be free to virgins.

True, very healthy and comes with dignity.
Re: "Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity by NigeriaIsGreat: 4:10pm On Oct 03, 2021
Gbolarshow:
I married my wife of six years a virgin after ten years of friendship. I never and will never for a day doubt her chastity or question her whereabouts. Forget westernization or modernization, virginity is a virtue and our ladies should strive to keep it for their own good. I will respect and care for my wife till eternity.
My Only sister too was married a virgin 12 years ago. The husband was so much proud of her meeting a grown lady clean, fresh and untouched

He respect my parents for raising an upright woman. The husband was just too proud of her seriously

The truth is that any lady who got married a virgin, especially in her mid 20s and above is nothing but a super star

1 Like

Re: "Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity by jcross19: 4:10pm On Oct 03, 2021
jmoore:

you don't have the right to called someone else opinion stupid because your own sound stupid to others as well... It's written on your post as an opinion by the way what do you called a successful marriage by the way?

1 Like

Re: "Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity by JovialJune(f): 4:10pm On Oct 03, 2021
advanceDNA:

Please don't mention me....
I don't dialogue with people that do gender war illogically....

I only said they are coming for the Op...

You can Carry your equality, body counts and past abortions elsewhere...

Don't run away, you also said body counts and past abortions, so are you a virgin, unsused and untouched?

2 Likes

Re: "Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity by shaybebaby(f): 4:11pm On Oct 03, 2021
Wawelexy:

Just shut it.....

How many have u solved out of those problems u listed?

Hoe lo show.....
I am trying to by pointing out that there is an empty space where your brain should be.. tongue

6 Likes

Re: "Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity by xeratech: 4:12pm On Oct 03, 2021
Re: "Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity by innobarca(m): 4:12pm On Oct 03, 2021
The priority should be good character and not virginity.

Moreover why is it only about women?

Men should be sleeping around and be looking for a virgin wife?
The woman that kept herself should be married to such man too.

Virgin or no virgin..... it has nothing to do with successful marriage.

Infact any married person knows there are so many more important things in marriage than virginity.

If what is important to you as man is tight puuuussy,then what happens when your wife start having kids?

I am married for long to know that sometimes sex is nothing in marriage self,There are other things that will make you and your wife happy than sex sex sex.

5 Likes

Re: "Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 03, 2021
Gbolarshow:
I married my wife of six years a virgin after ten years of friendship. I never and will never for a day doubt her chastity or question her whereabouts. Forget westernization or modernization, virginity is a virtue and our ladies should strive to keep it for their own good. I will respect and care for my wife till eternity.

Lol, e go clear for your eye.

1 Like

Re: "Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity by superCleanworks(m): 4:14pm On Oct 03, 2021
brodalikeme:
I disagree with you absolutely! The virtue of being a virgin as lofty as it is alone, cannot guarantee a successful marriage.

Brand new tyres alone does not make an efficient vehicle.
Clean cups doesn’t make great drinks.
There are so many important tiny components that makes a good woman/wife.

bros. leave that guy to keep swimming in that pool of ignorance.
the examples he cited to equivocate virginity is the weakest and most childish example ever presented in a platform like this.

just because you never ever ate groundnut does not mean you will never have pimples.

5 Likes

Re: "Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity by JovialJune(f): 4:14pm On Oct 03, 2021
jmoore:

What a stupid analogy on females, if you are not a virgin, your rotten diick doesnt guarantee anything, it can be likened to a septic tank and a flat worn out tire.

6 Likes

Re: "Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 03, 2021
Make Una dey argue about vajayjay.

$1 is now #600+, Not even one tooth pick as invention from black negroes.

Dumb, inventless f@ggots.

5 Likes

Re: "Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity by derecho(m): 4:15pm On Oct 03, 2021
chival:
Virginity is a virtue no doubt and young ladies should strive to go to their marriage beds with their virginity still intact. However, the truth is that virginity alone will not guarantee a successful marriage. I have been married for almost 13 years and I know marriage takes a lot of work and sacrifice on BOTH sides.
We know Virginity alone doesn't guarantee a successful marriage but the same person with all other qualities can't be same as one who willingly got deflowered.
Do you think a mum who was a public toilet before marriage would have the moral justification to tell her daughter to be chaste? Of course, she'll be amongst those buying condoms for the daughters.
Sex is a major issue in marriage nowadays except the parties involved have self-control.
A lady who had been with many guys before marriage is likely to have experiences to compare.The temptation is higher if the present husband isn't as amazing as her exes.
Though, there are other factors aside psychology and spirituality, if both parties kept themselves, they are likely not going to have issues with comparison.
Fornication and adultery are very close relatives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 03, 2021
Everybody has what he or she looks at before getting married. Yours is virginity no problem but don't force your opinion on others. Mine isn't virginity there are others which are more important to me than virginity.

2 Likes

Re: "Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity by KarinaLove(f): 4:16pm On Oct 03, 2021
It's only some Men that want Virgins as wives.

The question is how many of these set of men are virgins

This same set of Men yet go about sleeping with everything under skirt for years.

They go about carrying one disease or the other.

THESE MEN ARE SO STUPID.

That's why they all end up with the worst while carrying several ancestral problems on their heads into marriage.

Their lives become a shadow of their imagination.

***Spits**

5 Likes

Re: "Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity by NigeriaIsGreat: 4:16pm On Oct 03, 2021
Techsupport:

Quantify that gift. What makes her different. What qualities will she bring to the marriage solely based on her virginity
She's not a used product. Even if her husband is a 1 minute man there won't be cause for alarm simply because she got no body count

Biblically, God frawned at adultery and FORNICATION. Meaning, she kept to that

She automatically earned her husband respect and even her husband family cos I'm pretty sure he'd tell his family he married a fresh product despite the high level of promiscuity amongst Nigerian youths

Her family earned a resounding respect from their inlaw for raising a responsible woman

It takes a whole lot for a lady to keep herself till marriage. They're fvcking super star

We are all proud of them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity by Cousin9999: 4:16pm On Oct 03, 2021
How about people focus on being the best version of themselves for themselves, and look for a partner based on compatibility and character rather than irrelevant nonsense.

7 Likes

Re: "Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity by JovialJune(f): 4:16pm On Oct 03, 2021
NigeriaIsGreat:
My Only sister too was married a virgin 12 years ago. The husband was so much proud of her meeting a grown lady clean, fresh and untouched

He respect my parents for raising an upright woman. The husband was just too proud of her seriously

The truth is that any lady who got married a virgin, especially in her mid 20s and above is nothing but a super star

And a man that marries as a worn out rotten diick is what?

3 Likes

Re: "Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity by shaybebaby(f): 4:17pm On Oct 03, 2021
ThothHermes:
Yeah right.
This is a quora thread where supposedly mentally liberated people are discussing the same topic.
There are hundreds more like that.
People like you are always keen to talk down on your own to appear civilized. You are actually the mentally enslaved one.
There is nothing liberating a about a lifestlyle of wantoness.
https://www.quora.com/Does-virginity-matter-the-most-in-marriage
I've had a quick glance at the responses and most do not care. Why? Because many agree it is a personal choice.
So in a sane environment where it was asked, well thought out opinions were put forth without denigration.

Go and contribute your exact words on there and see what you come out with.

4 Likes

Re: "Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity by MasterJayJay: 4:17pm On Oct 03, 2021
cooooooks:
1. Non sequitur

2. Yes. Tourism, including sex tourism, is one of the best things for any economy.

You would love your daughters to join the prostitution industry ?
Re: "Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity by Omonigho1976: 4:18pm On Oct 03, 2021
Gbolarshow:
Newsflash!!!! Marrying your wife as a virgin is never a guarantee that she wouldn't cheat! Stop living in Dreamland! You can never and will never as a man understand how an average woman reasons.

5 Likes

Re: "Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity by Miketeyus: 4:18pm On Oct 03, 2021
jmoore:
So you had a bath, got dressed, sprayed perfume and walked out of the hostel to head to the class for lectures.

Then you meet someone dressed in rags with the most offensive smell ever. He says to you "being clean is not a guarantee for a successful graduate".

That marks are not given for being clean doesn't mean you should be a dirty pig. You being clean is for your own good, it's healthy to be clean.
Is being dirty a guarantee to be a successful graduate?

Now, you can see where I am heading to. Being a virgin till marriage is a healthy lifestyle. Borehole doesn't guarantee anything. Therefore, let virgins be free to virgins.

The statement "virginity does not guarantee successful marriage" is not an attack on the concept of virginity but a statement of fact. Virginity is a negligible variable as far as successful marriage is concerned.

Core values, compatibility, Emotional intelligence, tolerance , effective communication, compromise and a lot of sacrifice; those are important variable for successful marriage.

An if you not a virgin guy and you are looking for a Virgin woman, YOU ARE A BIG HYPOCRITE

2 Likes

Re: "Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity by advanceDNA: 4:18pm On Oct 03, 2021
Kajaard:

She is just triggered as if the thread was aimed at her.

I guess so..They will make decision to spread their legs and also go to the abortion clinic to cover their mess but will now be looking for equality when another man is stating his standards.....

Na man they spread leg for abortion clinic.??

Na man dey pvssy dey wide..??

Na man dey go through near death experience on abortion tables..??

Na man dey become barren from excessive abortion

I will never understand how the gender that has more too lose are the ones that throw caution to the wind..

1 Like

Re: "Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity by JovialJune(f): 4:19pm On Oct 03, 2021
NigeriaIsGreat:
She's not a used product. Even if her husband is a 1 minute man there won't be cause for alarm simply because she got no body count

Biblically, God frawned at adultery and FORNICATION. Meaning, she kept to that

She automatically earned her husband respect and even her husband family cos I'm pretty sure he'd tell his family he married a fresh product despite the high level of promiscuity amongst Nigerian youths

Her family earned a resounding respect from their inlaw for raising a responsible woman

It takes a whole lot for a lady to keep herself till marriage. They're fvcking super star

We are all proud of them

And a man that doesnt keep himself, that involves in fornication, responsible for abortion, that brings in fresh and rotten diick into the marriage, is what?

7 Likes

Re: "Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity by Hamiltonii: 4:19pm On Oct 03, 2021
brodalikeme:
I disagree with you absolutely! The virtue of being a virgin as lofty as it is alone, cannot guarantee a successful marriage.

Brand new tyres alone does not make an efficient vehicle.
Clean cups doesn’t make great drinks.
There are so many important tiny components that makes a good woman/wife.

Simp, is it old tyres that make an efficient vehicle? I currently need new tyres for my car, buy me a new one and take these old ones. Virgins, don't let any idiot deceive you, you're the best.
Re: "Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity by shaybebaby(f): 4:19pm On Oct 03, 2021
Phaiytt:
I strongly believe one should keep his/her virginity intact for their husband/wife.
Be kings stop demanding sex from your girlfriends if you want a virgin as a wife.
Be queens don't open your legs for a guy you ain't married to.
You know, I don't disagree with you because you are holding yourself to the same standard. It's the hypocrites that gall me.

5 Likes

Re: "Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity by jcross19: 4:19pm On Oct 03, 2021
duality:

Why not this way...

If you were to choose between a virgin with good character and a non virgin with bad character. Which will you choose.

There's something in most people that makes them accentuate the negative to justify their stance
people clamouring for virgin are the people who tied their love base on sex which always backfired.... Marriage is not alla about sex.. When you married you understand..

3 Likes

Re: "Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity by Vinnie2000(m): 4:19pm On Oct 03, 2021
JovialJune:

Is this for real? So marrying as a virgin automatically makes a marriage work easily? Are you just daft or an illiterate?

I have been Reading ur Comments!! Let me reply you.

Truth is Everyman would like to Marry a Virgin!!
because She has not had Sex with anoda man and her Veejay is basically Untouched! tongue

Even you, if you have any Only son whom you Love, There are 2 Girls for him to Pick as Wife..
*One is a Virgin
*The other has Fuccked 15 Guys!

Which will you pick for Him?
Be Honest! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Zainab That Was Reported Missing, Has Been Found. / Mother Of Three Flees Over Circumcision Threat (photo) / Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.