Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

The Moon Is Leaving Us: The Earth And Moon Are Drifting Apart - Scientists (Pix) - Science/Technology (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Moon Is Leaving Us: The Earth And Moon Are Drifting Apart - Scientists (Pix) (58933 Views)

Moon Is Shrinking, And Researchers Reveal Reasons / NASA Announces It Has Found Water On The Moon For The First Time (Photos) / Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moon Is Leaving Us: The Earth And Moon Are Drifting Apart - Scientists (Pix) by justmondris: 11:37am On Oct 03, 2021
I nor they worry when scientists Dey talk such things about the earth because Na God be the creator and care taken of the earth. Nothing fit end the world because that one nor even Dey the signs of end time When Dey bible.
Re: The Moon Is Leaving Us: The Earth And Moon Are Drifting Apart - Scientists (Pix) by MangekyoAlt: 11:38am On Oct 03, 2021
Workch:
bros, you didn’t ask your physics teachers the questions and you think you can learn science on nairaland?
You mates were learning while you were scaling school fence, now you want to learn science on nairaland.

Tufiakwa

The physics I studied in school was limited. I have because of it made a few research to find proof on the claims of scientist but found none.
Since I found a scientist whose been at his prime for 20 years now on Nairaland... I guess it's my lucky day.
You must answer the questions I asked you. Except you aren't a scientist after all
Re: The Moon Is Leaving Us: The Earth And Moon Are Drifting Apart - Scientists (Pix) by Workch: 11:40am On Oct 03, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

The physics I studied in school was limited. I have because of it made a few research to find proof on the claims of scientist but found none.
Since I found a scientist whose been at his prime for 20 years now on Nairaland... I guess it's my lucky day.
You must answer the questions I asked you. Except you aren't a scientist after all
How did you find the proof?
On internet? grin

Which is one evidence that scientists are correct.
Re: The Moon Is Leaving Us: The Earth And Moon Are Drifting Apart - Scientists (Pix) by Workch: 11:41am On Oct 03, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

If shifting the goal post is all you're going to do, then I see no reason why I should keep replying you. I am holding a phone in my hand now and even using it. At least I know I'm not being deceived in this situation.

You claim I lack knowledge which is accepted by me for me, at least for now. since I didn't study science I'm sec school. You that claim you've been a scientist for a decade now, you shouldn't shy away from educating me except you're also a village illiterate who doesn't know shit.

What proof is there about the big bang theory? The evolution of man as well as the stars, sun, moon etc? Age of the earth? Distance of the moon from the earth? Drop a few proof if truly you're a scientist you claim you are.
Who knows you might end up educating me in the process which of course is ehat I'm looking forward to.
Lol, send it via pigeon. I will take you seriously.
Don’t use internet, or mail it to me via Nipost or sorry. They will still use vehicles, which is also a product of science

1 Like

Re: The Moon Is Leaving Us: The Earth And Moon Are Drifting Apart - Scientists (Pix) by MangekyoAlt: 11:42am On Oct 03, 2021
Workch:
How did you find the proof?
On internet? grin

Which is one evidence that scientists are correct.

Like I said, I found no proof. Drop the proofs for me now since you're a scientist. I need not search anymore since I've met a village scientist already who is willing to educate me A lucky day for me
Re: The Moon Is Leaving Us: The Earth And Moon Are Drifting Apart - Scientists (Pix) by Workch: 11:45am On Oct 03, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

Like I said, I found no proof. Drop the proofs for me now since you're a scientist. I need not search anymore since I've met a village scientist already who is willing to educate me A lucky day for me
Because you were looking for it on the internet, a product of science

1 Like

Re: The Moon Is Leaving Us: The Earth And Moon Are Drifting Apart - Scientists (Pix) by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:49am On Oct 03, 2021
Workch:
You can do it, who says you can’t?
You only need proper Education, those that did it are not aliens, they are humans like you only that they left conspiracy theories and learnt proper science cheesy
mtchww empty barrel.
Re: The Moon Is Leaving Us: The Earth And Moon Are Drifting Apart - Scientists (Pix) by Jornklyn: 11:49am On Oct 03, 2021
dazzlingd:
I knew daft people will come to ruin this thread, I suggest a simple IQ test should be conducted for people to comment on science related threads.

Seun, create a simple IQ test, and anyone that does not pass minimum requirement should be disallowed from commenting on science related threads.

Majority are daft in this part of the world, fools are irritating
I can't just stop laughing with the way people are commenting on this threads.. like seriously, its like current state of things in the country has changed the IQ of the majority.. you've said it all
Re: The Moon Is Leaving Us: The Earth And Moon Are Drifting Apart - Scientists (Pix) by Workch: 11:50am On Oct 03, 2021
EMILO2STAY:
mtchww empty barrel.
ok but surmom courage to read what I asked you to, it’s the only way to get you out of ignorance. Read rea and read more.
Don’t stop reading

1 Like

Re: The Moon Is Leaving Us: The Earth And Moon Are Drifting Apart - Scientists (Pix) by Jimmy231: 11:51am On Oct 03, 2021
THIS one done they mad if you see the kind sun way they best me now
Re: The Moon Is Leaving Us: The Earth And Moon Are Drifting Apart - Scientists (Pix) by rottennaija(m): 11:52am On Oct 03, 2021
PROVERBZ:
I'm sorry I have to be the one to tell you this. But our star will eventually explode. It's called a super nova. Since humans first appear on earth we have experienced some close by super novas from our own galaxy. I believe some Chinese people where the firsts to note down and record their experience of a super nova.

They noted that they heard a loud bang and a very bright star for weeks and months.
There was one that happened recently.

You don't have to be scared our star(sun) is still very young and has not burned out. You your kids and their children children children children children children might have all left the earth before our star would explode.

Sorry seems like I quoted the wrong person

Yeah. It's a good information no doubt. At least I'll not be around anymore then and by then, Elon Musk would have finished his mars colony grin
Re: The Moon Is Leaving Us: The Earth And Moon Are Drifting Apart - Scientists (Pix) by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:53am On Oct 03, 2021
Workch:
Sorry, I thought wrongly, after realizing that you need go back to secondary school basic. Maybe in the next 20years, if you are dedicated in studying, it’s very achievable
you are soo educated you cannot give proof of what you learned or educate another on what you learned. I thought I was conversing with an adult, what a child you are. Mr beat about the bush with barrel noise maker.
Re: The Moon Is Leaving Us: The Earth And Moon Are Drifting Apart - Scientists (Pix) by Workch: 11:54am On Oct 03, 2021
EMILO2STAY:
you are soo educated you cannot give proof of what you learned or educate another on what you learned. I thought I was conversing with an adult, what a child you are. Mr beat about the bush with barrel noise maker.
I can’t force you to read the proof na. You are the person who doesn’t want to read it.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Moon Is Leaving Us: The Earth And Moon Are Drifting Apart - Scientists (Pix) by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:55am On Oct 03, 2021
Workch:
ok but surmom courage to read what I asked you to, it’s the only way to get you out of ignorance. Read rea and read more.
Don’t stop reading
no, you summon courage to present it here for all to see and learn.
Re: The Moon Is Leaving Us: The Earth And Moon Are Drifting Apart - Scientists (Pix) by Workch: 12:00pm On Oct 03, 2021
EMILO2STAY:
no, you summon courage to present it here for all to see and learn.
Lets see if you will read it now.
The evidence for it is laser reading measurement.

I can beat that you will not open google to check it cheesy
It’s hard for ignorant people to read cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Moon Is Leaving Us: The Earth And Moon Are Drifting Apart - Scientists (Pix) by kilisi(m): 12:00pm On Oct 03, 2021
dazzlingd:
I knew daft people will come to ruin this thread, I suggest a simple IQ test should be conducted for people to comment on science related threads.

Seun, create a simple IQ test, and anyone that does not pass minimum requirement should be disallowed from commenting on science related threads.

Majority are daft in this part of the world, fools are irritating

And you have just succeeded in contributing nothing meaningful to the topic.
Re: The Moon Is Leaving Us: The Earth And Moon Are Drifting Apart - Scientists (Pix) by MangekyoAlt: 12:02pm On Oct 03, 2021
Workch:
Because you were looking for it on the internet, a product of science
You are dumb, very very dumb grin
I am sensible enough to believe some aspect of science because I see them, I see the proof glaring at me e.g the case of using a phone.. I have no problem with scientific creations.

Now you came barking to me like a wild dog that I doubted the nonsense written on this thread, even saying I am rejecting knowledge.

From the way you pumped on me like he goat, I actually thought you were had knowledge in that your coconut head grin reason I asked you to share your knowledge with me. cool

Since you claim I am a clown for not believing or doubting the facts that are actually not there in the post on this thread, why don't you drop a few proofs to back the post up?. I want you to clear my doubt.

Man, how do you not realize you're just a gullible clown who just believe whatever a village scientist like your father wakes up one day, writes and publish, and ditch out to clowns like you without any actual fact in it? grin

You know whats bad? What's bad is the fact that you actually believe you're scientist grin

I asked you a simple question and instead of you reply me with lies as a real scientist would do, you're here rebutting me....and avoiding the direct question grin
. Just answer the dam question man...

1 Like

Re: The Moon Is Leaving Us: The Earth And Moon Are Drifting Apart - Scientists (Pix) by Workch: 12:07pm On Oct 03, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

I am sensible enough to believe some aspect of science because I see them, I see the proof glaring at me e.g the case of using a phone.. I have no problem with scientific creations.

Now you came barking to me like a wild dog that I doubted the nonsense written on this thread, even saying I am rejecting knowledge.

From the way you pumped on me like he goat, I actually thought you were had knowledge in that your coconut head grin reason I asked you to share your knowledge with me. cool

Since you claim I am a clown for not believing or doubting the facts that are actually not there in the post on this thread, why don't you drop a few proofs to back the post up?. I want you to clear my doubt.

Man, how do you not realize you're just a gullible clown who just believe whatever a village scientist like your father wakes up one day, writes and publish, and ditch out to clowns like you without any actual fact in it? grin

You know whats bad? What's bad is the fact that you actually believe you're scientist grin

I asked you a simple question and instead of you reply me with lies as a real scientist would do, you're here rebutting me....and avoiding the direct question grin
I will answer your question about antiscience when you send it through a non-scientific means.
Many scientists have worked hard and are still working hard to make sure you replies get to me in light speed. I’m not gonna take their efforts for granted.

So send this via pigeon cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Moon Is Leaving Us: The Earth And Moon Are Drifting Apart - Scientists (Pix) by Workch: 12:08pm On Oct 03, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

i am also gonna try to find a pigeon to send my reply grin

1 Like

Re: The Moon Is Leaving Us: The Earth And Moon Are Drifting Apart - Scientists (Pix) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 03, 2021
sharpwriter:

Billion years... Lol

You fit teach me that bet9ja stuff?

If you know whats good for you don't learn. You are most likely going to regret it.
Re: The Moon Is Leaving Us: The Earth And Moon Are Drifting Apart - Scientists (Pix) by MangekyoAlt: 12:11pm On Oct 03, 2021
Workch:
i am also gonna try to find a pigeon to send my reply grin

Alrigjt, what is the number written on the mud house you live in, in zamfara state?
Re: The Moon Is Leaving Us: The Earth And Moon Are Drifting Apart - Scientists (Pix) by Workch: 12:12pm On Oct 03, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

Alrigjt, what is the number written on the mud house you live in, in zamfara state?

I can't give you that information using a scientific means as well.

Since science is myth cheesy

Shebi you think you are stupid abi

1 Like

Re: The Moon Is Leaving Us: The Earth And Moon Are Drifting Apart - Scientists (Pix) by Gireiboy(m): 12:15pm On Oct 03, 2021
Geminiboi:
Terrifying shocked shocked shocked

Soon there would be no night time, only daytime. Be scared people....
The moon has nothing to do with night and day my friend!
Re: The Moon Is Leaving Us: The Earth And Moon Are Drifting Apart - Scientists (Pix) by MangekyoAlt: 12:21pm On Oct 03, 2021
Workch:
I can't give you that information using a scientific means as well.

Since science is myth cheesy

Shebi you think you are stupid abi
I just tracked your location using your IP address. Thanks to science. I am 100% convinced that this is your actual location and that mid house in the Pic below is your father's mansion. science is 100% factual hence I have no reason to doubt it.

Young man, expect my pigeon in the next 2 years. I live in Lagos while you live in zamfara village. It would take my pigeon months to get to the location yoir ip claims you're in.

Re: The Moon Is Leaving Us: The Earth And Moon Are Drifting Apart - Scientists (Pix) by EMILO2STAY(m): 12:30pm On Oct 03, 2021
Workch:
Lets see if you will read it now.
The evidence for it is laser reading measurement.

I can beat that you will not open google to check it cheesy
It’s hard for ignorant people to read cheesy
I am not a dunce like you I was asking you to show proof of how you did it so I can engage you ,but it is obvious you have not and cannot do it why? because what your saying is simply specs in paper and is not real. let met inform you: 1. there are no reflectors placed on the moon by any astronaut in1969 because no one landed on the moon and i can prove that.

2. the moon is said to be orbiting the earth at 2,300m/h and the earth is moving at 100m/h so even if there are reflectors on the moon the laser reflectors will not throw back the the light on the same spot from were the came from therefore proving this whole laser beam measurement a big hoax and a lie. which is why I asked you initially if you have done it your and also show me how you did it but instead you keep telling me to read it. I don't need to read any thing I already know what you are talking about but know you cannot prove it. the laser beam nonsense is only specs on paper and not practical in real life.
Re: The Moon Is Leaving Us: The Earth And Moon Are Drifting Apart - Scientists (Pix) by Workch: 12:31pm On Oct 03, 2021
EMILO2STAY:
I am not a dunce like you I was asking you to show proof of how you did it so I can engage you ,but it is obvious you have not and cannot do it why? because what your saying is simply specs in paper and is not real. let met inform you: 1. there are no reflectors placed on the moon by any astronaut in1969 because no one landed on the moon and i can prove that.

2. the moon is said to be orbiting the earth at 2,300m/h and the earth is moving at 100m/h so even if there are reflectors on the moon the laser reflectors will not throw back the the light on the same spot from were the came from therefore proving this whole laser beam measurement a big hoax and a lie. which is why I asked you initially if you have done it your and also show me how you did it but instead you keep telling me to read it. I don't need to read any thing I already know what you are talking about but know you cannot prove it. the laser beam nonsense is only specs on paper and not practical in real life.
The proof is laser ranging measurement.
Go read it

1 Like

Re: The Moon Is Leaving Us: The Earth And Moon Are Drifting Apart - Scientists (Pix) by Workch: 12:32pm On Oct 03, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

I just tracked your location using your IP address. Thanks to science. I am 100% convinced that this is your actual location and that mid house in the Pic below is your father's mansion. science is 100% factual hence I have no reason to doubt it.

Young man, expect my pigeon in the next 2 years. I live in Lagos while you live in zamfara village. It would take my pigeon months to get to the location yoir ip claims you're in.
ok I’m waiting.

Did the pigeon also tell you my IP? Let me guess, IP is also a scientific invention cheesy

The good thing about science is that it works as illiterates also use it cheesy

Jokes on you

1 Like

Re: The Moon Is Leaving Us: The Earth And Moon Are Drifting Apart - Scientists (Pix) by BigDawsNet: 12:35pm On Oct 03, 2021
Oju4190:
Then u will eat the diamonds

We may not likely need to eat in Jupiter

Just breathe in and your stomach is full
Re: The Moon Is Leaving Us: The Earth And Moon Are Drifting Apart - Scientists (Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 12:42pm On Oct 03, 2021
Ever8090:
I am a proud Christian and I believe every story in the Bible if you don't like it, you can go and jump into a speeding trailer truck ..thanks anyway, and I will like you to know that, you ability to deny the existence of God is a proof of his existence

Same way we see the stories in the bible as rubbish. cheesy The truth hurts, lol.

1 Like

Re: The Moon Is Leaving Us: The Earth And Moon Are Drifting Apart - Scientists (Pix) by MangekyoAlt: 12:42pm On Oct 03, 2021
Workch:
ok I’m waiting.

Did the pigeon also tell you my IP? Let me guess, IP is also a scientific invention cheesy

The good thing about science is that it works as illiterates also use it cheesy

Jokes on you
I’m waiting

This proves that clowns actually exists grin

I am 100% sure you don't live in that mud house located in zamfara, but rather another one in borno state.

But because your IP address says you do live In it, even though you're actually not physically in zamfara, you chose to believe it since you believe science is 100% authentic

I didn't even drop any fact to back my claim and you bought it. This is exactly what scientist like your father do all the time.

Claim humans evolved from this, claim the earth is one billion years old without any actual fact backing their trash.
Gullible clowns like would agree without asking for proof lmfao

Jokes on you mate. It doesn't take much to recognize whose been brainwashed by science here. Keep living in delusion wink

1 Like

Re: The Moon Is Leaving Us: The Earth And Moon Are Drifting Apart - Scientists (Pix) by collinometricx: 12:45pm On Oct 03, 2021
sharpwriter:

Billion years... Lol

You fit teach me that bet9ja stuff?

You Wan learn betting?

Bro, best advise don't
Re: The Moon Is Leaving Us: The Earth And Moon Are Drifting Apart - Scientists (Pix) by bakobenjamin198: 12:48pm On Oct 03, 2021
Ever8090:
This people will always have one nonsense thing to say..who measured the distance to note that it is exactly an inch and half..I know before opening the trend that they will definitely mention "billion years" and they did not disappoint at usual...

Wetin concern me, with my 100 naira, I just win 75,000 naira on bet9ja grin I needed the money so bad and God did it for me..I am greatly happy
You said "God did it for you" for winning 75k. Does that mean that God is a gambler or loves gambling? This one weak me die.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Man Resumes Work, Meets Python In His Shop In Lagos / Delta Engineer Who Converted Keke To An "Aeroplane" Becomes Online Sensation / Massive Marine Skull Larger Than Human Body Reveals (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.