Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Why Did The Bible End In Revelations, Was That The End To God's Revelations - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did The Bible End In Revelations, Was That The End To God's Revelations (1205 Views)

Things That God's Kingdom Will End In This World / Why Did The Catholic Church Decide That Priests Should Be Celibate? / Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did The Bible End In Revelations, Was That The End To God's Revelations by tctrills: 11:50pm On Oct 02, 2021
Hello people,

1. Please, does anyone know why the bible ended in the book of Revelations? Did God stop calling Apostles and Prophets or did he stop revealing himself to man? Or did the men of God decide to stop recording these revelations? Or has he revealed all that there is no need for further revelations?

2. If God still reveals his word today, would it be as relevant as the bible?

3. Which is of higher value, the word of God as written in the bible or the word of God revealed to a man of God today?
Re: Why Did The Bible End In Revelations, Was That The End To God's Revelations by Ever8090: 12:06am On Oct 03, 2021
The Bible is the conclusion of events at a some point, like during the time of Adam and Eve,Noah, Israel in Egypt, freedom of Israel, the promise of the coming of the Messiah, the arrival of the Messiah his works,death the spread of his message to the gentiles. All this were events that usher in other events and now we are in the period of waiting for another events which is the second coming of Christ.

God still reveals himself or still works with people but in a different way base on the era we are in today,..
Re: Why Did The Bible End In Revelations, Was That The End To God's Revelations by tctrills: 12:20am On Oct 03, 2021
Ever8090:
The Bible is the conclusion of events at a some point, like during the time of Adam and Eve,Noah, Israel in Egypt, freedom of Israel, the promise of the coming of the Messiah, the arrival of the Messiah his works,death the spread of his message to the gentiles. All this were events that usher in other events and now we are in the period of waiting for another events which is the second coming of Christ.

God still reveals himself or still works with people but in a different way base on the era we are in today,..
First, How do you claim that the bible is the conclusion of evens? Is it your personal opinion or did God reveal it anywhere?
Secondly, If you say that God still reveals himself or still works with people, does that not counter your first point? If God still works with people then the bible can't be the conclusion.
Re: Why Did The Bible End In Revelations, Was That The End To God's Revelations by AsiwajuAsatheo: 1:10am On Oct 03, 2021
F
Re: Why Did The Bible End In Revelations, Was That The End To God's Revelations by lawbabs: 5:30am On Oct 03, 2021
tctrills:

First, How do you claim that the bible is the conclusion of evens? Is it your personal opinion or did God reveal it anywhere?
Secondly, If you say that God still reveals himself or still works with people, does that not counter your first point? If God still works with people then the bible can't be the conclusion.

The Bible ended with the book of revelation because the new testament was a written account and testimonies of apostles and brethren that had first hand encounters with Jesus Christ. And these scriptures were written by the inspiration of God and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness.

God hasn't stopped revealing himself. There are many other books written after the apostles of old but they were not cannonized so that you don't filter errors mistakenly into the Bible. And I think it was right to limit the account of the new testament to the testimonies of those that experienced Jesus Christ directly.

I have read many books by Christian authors that were based on divine revelation. But all of them always bring alignment to the existing canons of the scripture. You cannot have any such understanding that are inconsistent with the word of God.

1 Like

Re: Why Did The Bible End In Revelations, Was That The End To God's Revelations by helinues: 6:34am On Oct 03, 2021
The Bible was written during a period of time. It stopped when almost all the writers are gone/demise
Re: Why Did The Bible End In Revelations, Was That The End To God's Revelations by orisa37: 7:03am On Oct 03, 2021
Prayer is The Revelation till 'I COME BACK'.

COME BACK LORD JESUS IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER, THE SON AND THE HOLYGHOST.

HALLELUJAH. HOSANNA IN THE HIGHEST.

AMEN!!!
Re: Why Did The Bible End In Revelations, Was That The End To God's Revelations by Dtruthspeaker: 7:27am On Oct 03, 2021
tctrills:
Hello people,
1. Please, does anyone know why the bible ended in the book of Revelations? Did God stop calling Apostles and Prophets or did he stop revealing himself to man? Or did the men of God decide to stop recording these revelations? Or has he revealed all that there is no need for further revelations?

You seem to be asking questions for the sakes of asking questions.

Have you read Revelation for yourself so that you may come to your own Answer to this irrelevant question.

Surely, if you had read it, you would have seen that it shows the termination of this chapter of Life and the Commencement of Another Version of Life.

tctrills:

Do you think "I change not" is temporary?

Or

"Once have I Spoken" is a Joke?

tctrills:

3. Which is of higher value, the word of God as written in the bible or the word of God revealed to a man of God today?

Do you not know the popular quote "man doth not live by bread alone BUT BY EVERY WORD Which Proceedeth Out Of The Mouth of God"?

"man of God"! shocked you mean you live on man of God?
Re: Why Did The Bible End In Revelations, Was That The End To God's Revelations by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:31am On Oct 03, 2021
Hmm...
Re: Why Did The Bible End In Revelations, Was That The End To God's Revelations by Dtruthspeaker: 7:35am On Oct 03, 2021
tctrills:

For asking this, you obviously have not read Revelation as I suspected.

tctrills:

So as to give you a fair hearing and your due presumption of innocence, please state clearly the Truth of who you are, for I deduce here and from our last encounter that you are not a person who ever went to those places called Church, what is your God or Un-God Orientation?
Re: Why Did The Bible End In Revelations, Was That The End To God's Revelations by tctrills: 8:53am On Oct 03, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

For asking this, you obviously have not read Revelation as I suspected.

So as to give you a fair hearing and your due presumption of innocence, please state clearly the Truth of who you are, for I deduce here and from our last encounter that you are not a person who ever went to those places called Church, what is your God or Un-God Orientation?

First I have read revelation. But then, you can point me to any particular verse that indicates that the Bible was meant to be God's last revelation. I am open to learn from you.

As for the second part of your comment, I notice that many Christians become uneasy when asked hard questions. You do not expect everyone to ask you those simple questions you already have answers to.
I decided to be asking the hard stuff that would make people study and learn.
Re: Why Did The Bible End In Revelations, Was That The End To God's Revelations by tctrills: 8:54am On Oct 03, 2021
orisa37:
Prayer is The Revelation till 'I COME BACK'.

COME BACK LORD JESUS IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER, THE SON AND THE HOLYGHOST.

HALLELUJAH. HOSANNA IN THE HIGHEST.

AMEN!!!
please explain
Re: Why Did The Bible End In Revelations, Was That The End To God's Revelations by tctrills: 8:59am On Oct 03, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

You seem to be asking questions for the sakes of asking questions.

Have you read Revelation for yourself so that you may come to your own Answer to this irrelevant question.

Surely, if you had read it, you would have seen that it shows the termination of this chapter of Life and the Commencement of Another Version of Life.

Do you think "I change not" is temporary?

Or

"Once have I Spoken" is a Joke?

Do you not know the popular quote "man doth not live by bread alone BUT BY EVERY WORD Which Proceedeth Out Of The Mouth of God"?

"man of God"! shocked you mean you live on man of God?
Sir, again I ask you which verse or chapter in revelations indicated that God's revelation's ended in the bible?
You said I ask questions for the sake of asking, you might be right. But then, it's OK to say you don't know the answer. Hopefully, we would get someone that has an answer.
And I would continue to ask these kinds of questions every week.
Re: Why Did The Bible End In Revelations, Was That The End To God's Revelations by tctrills: 9:08am On Oct 03, 2021
lawbabs:

The Bible ended with the book of revelation because the new testament was a written account and testimonies of apostles and brethren that had first hand encounters with Jesus Christ. And these scriptures were written by the inspiration of God and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness.

God hasn't stopped revealing himself. There are many other books written after the apostles of old but they were not cannonized so that you don't filter errors mistakenly into the Bible. And I think it was right to limit the account of the new testament to the testimonies of those that experienced Jesus Christ directly.

I have read many books by Christian authors that were based on divine revelation. But all of them always bring alignment to the existing canons of the scripture. You cannot have any such understanding that are inconsistent with the word of God.
Did Jesus stop calling apostles, don't we have apostles today? Was John the writer of revelations the last apostle Jesus called?
Who cannonized the scriptures? Does man have the right to remove from the word ofor God?
Please mention some of the other books that did not make it to the bible.
You also stated that you have read other books from divine revelation so let's agree that the Bible isn't the end to God's words. It was man not God that ended things in the bible. God continue's to reveal and all his revelations are equally important.
Re: Why Did The Bible End In Revelations, Was That The End To God's Revelations by tctrills: 9:10am On Oct 03, 2021
helinues:
The Bible was written during a period of time. It stopped when almost all the writers are gone/demise
The bible was written over generations. When one prophet dies, a new prophet is called in his place.
Or did God stop calling Apostles and prophets?
Re: Why Did The Bible End In Revelations, Was That The End To God's Revelations by Dtruthspeaker: 9:11am On Oct 03, 2021
tctrills:

Sir, again I ask you which verse or chapter in revelations indicated that God's revelation's ended in the bible?

You have so many evil things running through your mind as you have confirmed with your statement "You said I ask questions for the sake of asking, you might be right... And I would continue to ask these kinds of questions every week".

Therefore, you do not have any GOOD REASON (Bonafide) for Asking these questions.

Which means the only reason you ask these evil questions is just to be annoying and offensive which grounds the same reason why I called you evil in your previous thread.

So now you have confessed that you are truly evil and are here only to do wickedness to men.
Re: Why Did The Bible End In Revelations, Was That The End To God's Revelations by tctrills: 9:15am On Oct 03, 2021
lawbabs:

The Bible ended with the book of revelation because the new testament was a written account and testimonies of apostles and brethren that had first hand encounters with Jesus Christ[color=#770077][/color].

Most of the new testament was written by Paul, he wasn't among those that met Jesus Christmas in flesh. Did men stop having encounter's with Christ?
Re: Why Did The Bible End In Revelations, Was That The End To God's Revelations by tctrills: 9:20am On Oct 03, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

You have so many evil things running through your mind as you have confirmed with your statement "You said I ask questions for the sake of asking, you might be right... And I would continue to ask these kinds of questions every week".

Therefore, you do not have any GOOD REASON (Bonafide) for Asking these questions.

Which means the only reason you ask these evil questions is just to be annoying and offensive which grounds the same reason why I called you evil in your previous thread.

So now you have confessed that you are truly evil and are here only to do wickedness to men.

Just because you don't have answers to my question does not make them evil.
Let's allow those that have answers to comment.
Don't take it personal.
If my questions are evil, let God be the judge.
I ask questions that would led to deep study.
Blessed are those that hunger and seek after righteousness.
Re: Why Did The Bible End In Revelations, Was That The End To God's Revelations by Dtruthspeaker: 9:25am On Oct 03, 2021
tctrills:

First I have read revelation. But then, you can point me to any particular verse that indicates that the Bible was meant to be God's last revelation. I am open to learn from you.

It is known when a Person finishes delivering His Message, He speaks no more.

It is known, when That same Person has a Fresh and Further Message to deliver, He shall do so.

But when He does not, He will be Silent.

tctrills:

As for the second part of your comment, I notice that many Christians become uneasy when asked hard questions. You do not expect everyone to ask you those simple questions you already have answers to.

In this evil filled world, we know that abnormal questions are up to 99% malicious and evil and unprofitable.

And God has built in us a mechanism which raises alarm when evil is coming, which presents as "Discomfort".

tctrills:

I decided to be asking the hard stuff that would make people study and learn.

Then this is a Good Reason for asking questions.

But you have Double Contrary minds! That is definitely an unstable person and unstable people can not be trusted to be DOING A GOOD THING!
Re: Why Did The Bible End In Revelations, Was That The End To God's Revelations by Dtruthspeaker: 9:29am On Oct 03, 2021
tctrills:

Just because you don't have answers to my question does not make them evil.
Let's allow those that have answers to comment.
Don't take it personal.
If my questions are evil, let God be the judge.
I ask questions that would led to deep study.
Blessed are those that hunger and seek after righteousness.

You only just presented your reason for asking these suspicious questions and suspicious questions Are usually evil questions directed to harm it's hearers.

And I answered your question!
Re: Why Did The Bible End In Revelations, Was That The End To God's Revelations by tctrills: 9:34am On Oct 03, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

It is known when a Person finishes delivering His Message, He speaks no more.

It is known, when That same Person has a Fresh and Further Message to deliver, He shall do so.

But when He does not, He will be Silent.

In this evil filled world, we know that abnormal questions are up to 99% malicious and evil and unprofitable.

And God has built in us a mechanism which raises alarm when evil is coming, which presents as "Discomfort".

Then this is a Good Reason for asking questions.

But you have Double Contrary minds! That is definitely an unstable person and unstable people can not be trusted to be GOOD!
I believe so much in freedom of speech. You are free to attack me as much as you want.

But I would urge you to humble yourself and seek answers.

You clearly don't have any answers to my questions.

You spoke about the book of revelation but it's funny you couldn't even mention a single verse that expresses your point.
I get it, we sometimes become aggressive when we don't have the answers but that isn't the right attitude.

Now let's imagine that I am evil and my questions are evil. When the evil Jews asked Jesus questions to trap him, he gave thme answers. He was never afraid to answer a question
Re: Why Did The Bible End In Revelations, Was That The End To God's Revelations by tctrills: 9:51am On Oct 03, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

You only just presented your reason for asking these suspicious questions and suspicious questions Are usually evil questions directed to harm it's hearers.

And I answered your question!
You didn't even attempt the questions.
But if you are satisfied with your answer, good for you.
Re: Why Did The Bible End In Revelations, Was That The End To God's Revelations by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:59am On Oct 03, 2021
From Genesis to Malachi the Bible revealed to the nation of Israel how life and why the earth is filled with troubles here and there. God also revealed to the Israelites His plans to redeem mankind.
From Matthew to Revelations is where the Bible revealed how the means of salvation was presented and how we can avail ourselves to benefit from the redemption plan.
But the last book Revelations contained the last information Jesus wants to pass to his faithful brothers regarding what will occur during the last days of evidoers, Satan and his demons.
The Almighty God revealed this sacred secret to Jesus who is the faithful witness of God and as Jesus has promised he will use God's Holy Spirit to pass the information to his spirit anointed brothers or Born Again Christians who will continue to teach and guide Jesus' earthly followers until God's Kingdom come.
After revealing the information Jesus said:

“I am bearing witness to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone makes an addition to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this scroll; and if anyone takes anything away from the words of the scroll of this prophecy, God will take his portion away from the trees of life and out of the holy city, things that are written about in this scroll". Revelations 22:18-19

If you read verse 20 Apostle John said:

“The one who bears witness of these things says, ‘Yes, I am coming quickly'"
"Amen come Lord Jesus"

John's own words are those in blue# while Jesus' words are in red#

So according to Jesus himself God is no more revealing anything new or an addition to this information, neither should anyone remove from this information until Jesus' arrival to judge the wicked world!

You can see how anxious John felt on getting Jesus' last words to mankind. John shouted

Amen! Come Lord Jesus!

Therefore the Bible book of Revelation clearly shows that if anyone tells you he hears anything from the spirit realms know that such a person has been demonized! Revelations 16:14

tctrills:
Hello people,

Re: Why Did The Bible End In Revelations, Was That The End To God's Revelations by Dtruthspeaker: 10:15am On Oct 03, 2021
tctrills:

You didn't even attempt the questions.
But if you are satisfied with your answer, good for you.

See, because you have so many views in your mind, which you have not disclosed which view or views you are interested in, so you do not see that I have answered the question.

For your question was "Why Did The Bible End In Revelations, Was That The End To God's Revelations".

And I have answered

"when a Person finishes delivering His Message, He speaks no more.

It is known, when That same Person has a Fresh and Further Message to deliver, He shall do so."

So why the Did the Bible stop in Revelation, because Revelation shows the end of the matter of all the affaurs of this chapter of Life in and of this world plus the introduction of the beginning of A Shiny New World and Life. Fin!
Re: Why Did The Bible End In Revelations, Was That The End To God's Revelations by tctrills: 10:20am On Oct 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
From Genesis to Malachi the Bible revealed to the nation of Israel how life and why the earth is filled with troubles here and there. God also revealed to the Israelites His plans to redeem mankind.
From Matthew to Revelations is where the Bible revealed how the means of salvation was presented and how we can avail ourselves to benefit from the redemption plan.
But the last book Revelations contained the last information Jesus wants to pass to his faithful brothers regarding what will occur during the last days of evidoers, Satan and his demons.
The Almighty God revealed this sacred secret to Jesus who is the faithful witness of God and as Jesus has promised he will use God's Holy Spirit to pass the information to his spirit anointed brothers or Born Again Christians who will continue to teach and guide Jesus' earthly followers until God's Kingdom come.

“I am bearing witness to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone makes an addition to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this scroll; and if anyone takes anything away from the words of the scroll of this prophecy, God will take his portion away from the trees of life and out of the holy city, things that are written about in this scroll". Revelations 22:18-19

"Amen come Lord Jesus"

So according to Jesus himself God is no more revealing anything new or an addition to this information, neither should anyone remove from this information until Jesus' arrival to judge the wicked world!

You can see how anxious John felt on getting Jesus' last words to mankind. John shouted

Amen! Come Lord Jesus!

Therefore the Bible book of Revelation clearly shows that if anyone tells you he hears anything from the spirit realms know that such a person has been demonized! Revelations 16:14

You said many things but I would address a few.

But the last book Revelations contained the last information Jesus wants to pass to his faithful brothers regarding what will occur during the last days of evidoers, Satan and his demons[/color]. Is this your personal opinion or did Jesus say so?

Jesus has promised he will use God's Holy Spirit to pass the information to his spirit anointed brothers or Born Again Christians who will continue to teach and guide Jesus' earthly followers until God's Kingdom come[color=#770077]
Now you seem to be opposing your own words. If the Holy Spirit continues to teach us God's word's then, nothing changed and there is no end to God's revelations.

So let me ask you, is there any difference in the inspiration of the spirit today and the spirit in the days of Peter and Paul?
Re: Why Did The Bible End In Revelations, Was That The End To God's Revelations by tctrills: 10:26am On Oct 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

"Amen come Lord Jesus"

Amen! Come Lord Jesus!

You quoted Revelations 22:18-19. It was a warning to man not to add to the word of God, was it also a warning to the spirit to stop revealing to man?
The commandment was to man not to the spirit.
Re: Why Did The Bible End In Revelations, Was That The End To God's Revelations by tctrills: 10:29am On Oct 03, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

See, because you have so many views in your mind, which you have not disclosed which view or views you are interested in, so you do not see that I have answered the question.

For your question was "Why Did The Bible End In Revelations, Was That The End To God's Revelations".

And I have answered

"when a Person finishes delivering His Message, He speaks no more.

It is known, when That same Person has a Fresh and Further Message to deliver, He shall do so."

So why the Did the Bible stop in Revelation, because Revelation shows the end of the matter of all the affaurs of this chapter of Life in and of this world plus the introduction of the beginning of A Shiny New World and Life. Fin!
If I may get you, you mean that after revelations, God stopped revealin himself to man?
It seems you are teaching your own doctrine not based on God's Words.
The good people that arrangedon't the bible as we have it today choose to put revelation's as the last. This does not mean it was the last of the books to be writen.
Who decided to make revelations the last book in the bible? Was it God or those who canonized the bible?
Re: Why Did The Bible End In Revelations, Was That The End To God's Revelations by Dtruthspeaker: 10:40am On Oct 03, 2021
tctrills:

If I may get you, you mean that after revelations, God stopped revealin himself to man?
It seems you are teaching your own doctrine not based on God's Words

See, did I not say you had many ( and I'll if them are evil views) you have in mind, which you do not disclose?

So now you are picking anyone you want at your will to run with.

I'll address this one. Now from your evil eye, you see revelation as God "revealin himself to man" WHEREAS GOD HAS BEEN REVEALEING HIMSELF SINCE GENESIS.

Therefore, what is Revelation revealing? The very first verse even clearly told us but of course because of you are evil, looking for evil, you did not see it.

How greatly evil has increased upon the earth
Re: Why Did The Bible End In Revelations, Was That The End To God's Revelations by tctrills: 10:45am On Oct 03, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

See, did I not say you had many ( and I'll if them are evil views) you have in mind, which you do not disclose?

So now you are picking anyone you want at your will to run with.

I'll address this one. Now from your evil eye, you see revelation as God "revealin himself to man" WHEREAS GOD HAS BEEN REVEALEING HIMSELF SINCE GENESIS.

Therefore, what is Revelation revealing? The very first verse even clearly told us but of course because of you are evil, looking for evil, you did not see it.

How greatly evil has increased upon the earth

Chief do you even remember my questions.
You seem to be here and there.
My question is, did the word of God end with revelations?
You seem to be saying yes and no at the same time.
Re: Why Did The Bible End In Revelations, Was That The End To God's Revelations by Dtruthspeaker: 10:54am On Oct 03, 2021
tctrills:

..My question is, did the word of God end with revelations?..

End in relation to what?

Is it terms of Talking Generally or in relation to giving specific messages, instructions and counsels?

Which one do is it for they both have different Answers I will give.
Re: Why Did The Bible End In Revelations, Was That The End To God's Revelations by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:55am On Oct 03, 2021
Wow! Why did you quote me twice nah? undecided
Which one do you want me to address?
Well let me take it one after the other.

tctrills:

You said many things but I would address a few.
But the last book Revelations contained the last information Jesus wants to pass to his faithful brothers regarding what will occur during the last days of evidoers, Satan and his demons[/color]. Is this your personal opinion or did Jesus say so?

Note that Jesus was addressing his Born Again brothers not every human, and this is appropriate because they're the ones to dispense vital informations to God's flock.
So nobody should say "I saw Jesus" or "Jesus spoke with me" after the Bible book of Revelation! All the information those serving as overseers needed has been completed in the Bible that's what Jesus meant when he said NO ADDITION NO SUBTRACTION" Revelations 22:18-19

Jesus has promised he will use God's Holy Spirit to pass the information to his spirit anointed brothers or Born Again Christians who will continue to teach and guide Jesus' earthly followers until God's Kingdom come[color=#770077] Now you seem to be opposing your own words. If the Holy Spirit continues to teach us God's word's then, nothing changed and there is no end to God's revelations.
Jesus said so many things that needed to be substantiated for clarity purpose!
The promise of God's Holy Spirit is only for the Born Again brothers of Christ. The Holy Spirit will assist them until the Bible is completed but after the completion of the Bible the Holy Spirit will automatically stop revealing further information to them! 1Corinthians 13:8-10
The only thing that the Holy Spirit will forever continue to do after the completion of God's word is reminders {John 14:26} so the Holy Spirit will continue to TEACH Christ's anointed brothers how to apply wisdom in certain situations they might face later in the future that's why Jesus said when this happens the whole congregation will be at PEACE! John 14:27

So let me ask you, is there any difference in the inspiration of the spirit today and the spirit in the days of Peter and Paul?
There is nothing like inspiration today from the true God because all the information we need to survive this wicked system of things has been revealed in the Bible.
In the days of Peter and Paul they only had the scriptures from Genesis to Malachi so God's Holy Spirit continued to give them inspiration until all needed information is completed!
After the completion of all vital information that GIFT ceased! 1Corinthians 13:8
God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley
Re: Why Did The Bible End In Revelations, Was That The End To God's Revelations by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:16am On Oct 03, 2021
tctrills:

You quoted Revelations 22:18-19. It was a warning to man not to add to the word of God, was it also a warning to the spirit to stop revealing to man?
The commandment was to man not to the spirit.
The information is given to both man and spirit that's why Apostle Paul made us to understand that fallen angels (spirits) can also pass wrong information to people {Galatians 1:8} but the demons are all awaiting destruction so they're desperately trying to get more people into the same mess which they've put themselves. Of course they're doing so out of spite! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Bible Isn’t Wrong, You Are / Vision Of Wedding Table In Heaven: Everything Is Ready! / God Is Perfect, God Is Never Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.