Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Why Did The Bible End In Revelations, Was That The End To God's Revelations - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did The Bible End In Revelations, Was That The End To God's Revelations (1231 Views)

Pastor Refuses To Return N900,000 Sent In Error, Claims Money Belongs To God / Why Did The Catholic Church Decide That Priests Should Be Celibate? / Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did The Bible End In Revelations, Was That The End To God's Revelations by tctrills: 11:25am On Oct 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The information is given to both man and spirit that's why Apostle Paul made us to understand that fallen angels (spirits) can also pass wrong information to people {Galatians 1:8} but the demons are all awaiting destruction so they're desperately trying to get more people into the same mess which they've put themselves. Of course they're doing so out of spite! smiley
I don't think the spirit of God got the memo

John 14.26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
The spirit has continued to teach and reveal the word of God to man just like in the days of the Apostles.

1 Like

Re: Why Did The Bible End In Revelations, Was That The End To God's Revelations by tctrills: 11:34am On Oct 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Wow! Why did you quote me twice nah? undecided
Which one do you want me to address?
Well let me take it one after the other.

Note that Jesus was addressing his Born Again brothers not every human, and this is appropriate because they're the ones to dispense vital informations to God's flock.
So nobody should say "I saw Jesus" or "Jesus spoke with me" after the Bible book of Revelation! All the information those serving as overseers needed has been completed in the Bible that's what Jesus meant when he said NO ADDITION NO SUBTRACTION" Revelations 22:18-19

Jesus said so many things that needed to be substantiated for clarity purpose!
The promise of God's Holy Spirit is only for the Born Again brothers of Christ. The Holy Spirit will assist them until the Bible is completed but after the completion of the Bible the Holy Spirit will automatically stop revealing further information to them! 1Corinthians 13:8-10
The only thing that the Holy Spirit will forever continue to do after the completion of God's word is reminders {John 14:26} so the Holy Spirit will continue to TEACH Christ's anointed brothers how to apply wisdom in certain situations they might face later in the future that's why Jesus said when this happens the whole congregation will be at PEACE! John 14:27

There is nothing like inspiration today from the true God because all the information we need to survive this wicked system of things has been revealed in the Bible.
In the days of Peter and Paul they only had the scriptures from Genesis to Malachi so God's Holy Spirit continued to give them inspiration until all needed information is completed!
After the completion of all vital information that GIFT ceased! 1Corinthians 13:8
God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley
If I may get you, the Holy ghost stopped working after the death of Peter and paul?
Re: Why Did The Bible End In Revelations, Was That The End To God's Revelations by tctrills: 11:35am On Oct 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Note that Jesus was addressing his Born Again brothers not every human, and this is appropriate because they're the ones to dispense vital informations to God's flock.
So nobody should say "I saw Jesus" or "Jesus spoke with me" after the Bible book of Revelation! All the information those serving as overseers needed has been completed in the Bible that's what Jesus meant when he said NO ADDITION NO SUBTRACTION" Revelations 22:18-19

The promise of God's Holy Spirit is only for the Born Again brothers of Christ. The Holy Spirit will assist them until the Bible is completed but after the completion of the Bible the Holy Spirit will automatically stop revealing further information to them! 1Corinthians 13:8-10
The only thing that the Holy Spirit will forever continue to do after the completion of God's word is reminders {John 14:26} so the Holy Spirit will continue to TEACH Christ's anointed brothers how to apply wisdom in certain situations they might face later in the future that's why Jesus said when this happens the whole congregation will be at PEACE! John 14:27

There is nothing like inspiration today from the true God because all the information we need to survive this wicked system of things has been revealed in the Bible.
In the days of Peter and Paul they only had the scriptures from Genesis to Malachi so God's Holy Spirit continued to give them inspiration until all needed information is completed!
After the completion of all vital information that GIFT ceased! 1Corinthians 13:8
If I may get you, the Holy ghost stopped working after the death of Peter and paul?
You have a bible verse to show this?
And to be born again according to Christ means to be born of water and the spirit.
Re: Why Did The Bible End In Revelations, Was That The End To God's Revelations by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:37am On Oct 03, 2021
tctrills:

I don't think the spirit of God got the memo

John 14.26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
The spirit has continued to teach and reveal the word of God to man just like in the days of the Apostles.

Well the truth is God's Holy Spirit has stopped doing that, the revelations people receive now are the handiworks of demons transforming as angels of light {2Corinthians 11:14} that's why there is contradictions all in the name of Christ today instead of orderliness. 1Corinthians 14:33, 40
Of course that's what those demons want to achieve so that honest hearted and sincere individuals will count it all as rubbish!
Jesus prayed for us to have the same line of thought with himself and his father {John 17:22} but with the incessant inspirations from the spirit realms the churches of Christendom keep on developing contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines! smiley

May you have PEACE! smiley
Re: Why Did The Bible End In Revelations, Was That The End To God's Revelations by tctrills: 11:37am On Oct 03, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

End in relation to what?

Is it terms of Talking Generally or in relation to giving specific messages, instructions and counsels?

Which one do is it for they both have different Answers I will give.
In terms of both. Was it indicated that God would stop talking generally or he would end specific messaging. I am not getting you.
Please tell me, which one did God stop
Re: Why Did The Bible End In Revelations, Was That The End To God's Revelations by tctrills: 11:39am On Oct 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Note, there was nothing like the bible in the days of the apostles. It was hundreds of years later that men decided what should be included in the bible and what should not.
Re: Why Did The Bible End In Revelations, Was That The End To God's Revelations by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:40am On Oct 03, 2021
tctrills:

You have a bible verse to show this?
And to be born again according to Christ means to be born of water and the spirit.
Please try to calm down i know this will surprise you but don't be hasty, these are the things hidden from the wise ones but the humble people are getting it.
So just relax read and meditate thoroughly before asking your questions so that you won't have to quote the same post twice! smiley
Re: Why Did The Bible End In Revelations, Was That The End To God's Revelations by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:43am On Oct 03, 2021
tctrills:

God's Holy Spirit is working until now! John 5:17
The difference here is that direct information through Revelations is what God stopped after the completion of the Bible! smiley
Re: Why Did The Bible End In Revelations, Was That The End To God's Revelations by tctrills: 11:44am On Oct 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Well the truth is God's Holy Spirit has stopped doing that, the revelations people receive now are the handiworks of demons transforming as angels of light {2Corinthians 11:14} that's why there is contradictions all in the name of Christ today instead of orderliness. 1Corinthians 14:33, 40
Of course that's what those demons want to achieve so that honest hearted and sincere individuals will count it all as rubbish!
Jesus prayed for us to have the same line of thought with himself and his father {John 17:22} but with the incessant inspirations from the spirit realms the churches of Christendom keep on developing contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines! smiley

May you have PEACE! smiley
When did the work of the spirit end.. please point this to the scripture not just your opinion.
Who was the last person for the spirit to minister to.
In the new testament church people were baptized and hands were laid for the gift of the Holy Ghost. When did that end?
Re: Why Did The Bible End In Revelations, Was That The End To God's Revelations by tctrills: 11:46am On Oct 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

God's Holy Spirit is working until now! John 5:17
The difference here is that direct information through Revelations is what God stopped after the completion of the Bible! smiley
Now you are confusing. You mean the teachings of the Holy Spirit is not direct revelation from God?
Re: Why Did The Bible End In Revelations, Was That The End To God's Revelations by Dtruthspeaker: 11:48am On Oct 03, 2021
tctrills:

In terms of both. Was it indicated that God would stop talking generally or he would end specific messaging. I am not getting you.
Please tell me, which one did God stop

As I said both of them have different Answers.

In the case of God talking to Man, then you have to be reminded that God Spoke to men even before the Bible was ever written and that He spoke with them outside the Bible.

Therefore, God's Speaking is not confined to the communication in the Bible alone.

As to Messages, Instructions and Counsels then Revelation is the Culminating and terminal point of All His Messages, Instructions and Counsel.
Re: Why Did The Bible End In Revelations, Was That The End To God's Revelations by tctrills: 11:48am On Oct 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Please try to calm down i know this will surprise you but don't be hasty, these are the things hidden from the wise ones but the humble people are getting it.
So just relax read and meditate thoroughly before asking your questions so that you won't have to quote the same post twice! smiley
When it comes to what people believe, nothing surprise's me.
Re: Why Did The Bible End In Revelations, Was That The End To God's Revelations by tctrills: 11:50am On Oct 03, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

As I said both of them have different Answers.

I'd it's about God talking to Man, then you have to be reminded that God Spoke to men even before the Bible was ever written and that He spoke with them outside the Bible.

Therefore, God's Speaking is not confined to the communication bu the Bible alone.

As to Messages, Instructions and Counsels then Revelation is the Culminating and terminal point of All His Messages, Instructions and Counsel.

This again is your personal opinion not guided by scripture. Every time God speaks toan, it's aMessage, instruction and Counsel
Re: Why Did The Bible End In Revelations, Was That The End To God's Revelations by Dtruthspeaker: 11:59am On Oct 03, 2021
tctrills:

This again is your personal opinion not guided by scripture. Every time God speaks toan, it's aMessage, instruction and Counsel

Wow, are you insane? shocked

1) So when God was Speaking He was Inside the Bible? shocked

2) is Nairaland and your question not about personal opinions?

Men, you are evil indeed rather than keep quiet and look reasonable you let the-evil in you lead you to look for any dark place, even a stupid one, in which you can hide, now that you saw you had reasonable place to go after my Answer.
Re: Why Did The Bible End In Revelations, Was That The End To God's Revelations by tctrills: 12:03pm On Oct 03, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Wow, are you insane? shocked

1) So when God was Speaking He was Inside the Bible? shocked

2) is Nairaland and your question not about personal opinions?

Men, you are evil indeed rather than keep quiet and look reasonable you let the-evil in you lead you to look for any dark place, even a stupid one, in which you can hide, now that you saw you had reasonable place to go after my Answer.
You never even explained your opinion with a single bible verse. Aggression is not the answer.
Do you have a single verse that teaches that God ended revelations or is it just your opinion?
Re: Why Did The Bible End In Revelations, Was That The End To God's Revelations by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:11pm On Oct 03, 2021
tctrills:

When did the work of the spirit end.. please point this to the scripture not just your opinion.
Who was the last person for the spirit to minister to.
In the new testament church people were baptized and hands were laid for the gift of the Holy Ghost. When did that end?

You're mixing up two different things!
There are GIFTS of God's Holy Spirit this is what Paul said will cease! 1Corinthians 13:8-10
But as for the FRUIT of God's Holy Spirit this will continue to manifest in the midst of God's people because it's what will help interested persons to distinguish between the true God's Organization and Satan's agents claiming Christians! Matthew 7:16-18

So there are two different things:
The FRUIT of God's Holy Spirit and
The GIFTS of God's Holy Spirit.
Re: Why Did The Bible End In Revelations, Was That The End To God's Revelations by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:13pm On Oct 03, 2021
tctrills:

When it comes to what people believe, nothing surprise's me.

God's Holy Spirit will work out something unique in the midst of God's people that you can never find elsewhere! James 2:18-26 smiley
Re: Why Did The Bible End In Revelations, Was That The End To God's Revelations by tctrills: 12:22pm On Oct 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

God's Holy Spirit will work out something unique in the midst of God's people that you can never find elsewhere! James 2:18-26 smiley
This has little to do with the topic.
Yes the Holy Spirit ministers to God's people. It has always been the same.
Even in the old testament times.Mark12.36
It's no new thing, that's how we got the scripture.
2peter1.21For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost
Re: Why Did The Bible End In Revelations, Was That The End To God's Revelations by tctrills: 12:27pm On Oct 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You're mixing up two different things!
There are GIFTS of God's Holy Spirit this is what Paul said will cease! 1Corinthians 13:8-10
But as for the FRUIT of God's Holy Spirit this will continue to manifest in the midst of God's people because it's what will help interested persons to distinguish between the true God's Organization and Satan's agents claiming Christians! Matthew 7:16-18

So there are two different things:
The FRUIT of God's Holy Spirit and
The GIFTS of God's Holy Spirit.
I always ask, is this your personal opinion.
Did the bible teach that the gith of the Holy Ghost would stop after the book of revelations or are you adding to the scripture.
I need you to show were the bible taught this. Or did you just decide that it ended after the last chapter of revelations.
Re: Why Did The Bible End In Revelations, Was That The End To God's Revelations by lawbabs: 12:41pm On Oct 03, 2021
tctrills:

The Bible ended with the book of revelation because the new testament was a written account and testimonies of apostles and brethren that had first hand encounters with Jesus Christ[color=#770077][/color].

Most of the new testament was written by Paul, he wasn't among those that met Jesus Christmas in flesh. Did men stop having encounter's with Christ?

Jesu himself revealed himself to Paul. The believers and apostles of that time knew of his encounters with Paul. Not only of the encounters in Damascus but of the encounters in the wilderness of Arabia, where Jesus directly thought him and gave him mandate to the gentiles. The reason why most of his letter were cannonized is simple: the message of Christ was both for the Jews and the gentiles, and only Paul brought that revelations in his letters more clearly and in detail.
Re: Why Did The Bible End In Revelations, Was That The End To God's Revelations by Dtruthspeaker: 12:45pm On Oct 03, 2021
tctrills:

You never even explained your opinion with a single bible verse. Aggression is not the answer.
Do you have a single verse that teaches that God ended revelations or is it just your opinion?

Now you are behaving as a coiling snake. Did you ever ask for bible verses to be supplied?

Is your question even inside the Bible in the first place?

If it was inside the Bible would you have still asked them?

So how can the Answer be inside the Bible?

You do not have anything reasonable to say, just stay SILENT!
Re: Why Did The Bible End In Revelations, Was That The End To God's Revelations by lawbabs: 12:51pm On Oct 03, 2021
tctrills:

Did Jesus stop calling apostles, don't we have apostles today? Was John the writer of revelations the last apostle Jesus called?
Who cannonized the scriptures? Does man have the right to remove from the word ofor God?
Please mention some of the other books that did not make it to the bible.
You also stated that you have read other books from divine revelation so let's agree that the Bible isn't the end to God's words. It was man not God that ended things in the bible. God continue's to reveal and all his revelations are equally important.

You are missing something here...

The apostles, who had direct encounters with Christ didn't have more than the old books (old testament - the Jewish bible, the Torah) but beyond the old testament, these men wrote a witness about the time of Jesus on earth, and the move of His grace on their lives after he had left.

God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds; Hebrews 1:1-2

Jesus himself is the revelation of God. No more revelation beyond Jesus is acceptable. These men only revealed Christ to us in the gospels and letters. No other revelation will show something greater or different from Christ. Until the Lord returns, the Holyspirit in us only teaches and reminds of us of Christ. He is the way, the truth and life...

Anything revealed beyond this reality is erroneous and heretic.
Re: Why Did The Bible End In Revelations, Was That The End To God's Revelations by tctrills: 12:59pm On Oct 03, 2021
lawbabs:

The apostles, who had direct encounters with Christ didn't have more than the old books (old testament - the Jewish bible, the Torah) but beyond the old testament, these men wrote a witness about the time of Jesus on earth, and the move of His grace on their lives after he had left.

God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds; Hebrews 1:1-2

Jesus himself is the revelation of God. No more revelation beyond Jesus is acceptable. These men only revealed Christ to us in the gospels and letters. No other revelation will show something greater or different from Christ. Until the Lord returns, the Holyspirit in us only teaches and reminds of us of Christ. He is the way, the truth and life...

This does not address our topic
You said no more revelation after Jesus is acceptable. This just cancelled everything Paul wrote and even the book of revelations. You keep conflicting.

The revelations of John in the book of revelations was purely a new revelation.
Much of it was given to him by an angel.
Also, Paul who wrote most of the new testament was not a follower when Christ was on earth. All his teachings came after Christ.

You said these men only revealed Christ through letters my question is, did letter writing stop?
Re: Why Did The Bible End In Revelations, Was That The End To God's Revelations by tctrills: 1:00pm On Oct 03, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Now you are behaving as a coiling snake. Did you ever ask for bible verses to be supplied?

Is your question even inside the Bible in the first place?

If it was inside the Bible would you have still asked them?

So how can the Answer be inside the Bible?

You do not have anything reasonable to say, just stay SILENT!
You just made my point, all you say is your personal opinion not based on the gospel.
So thanks for your opinion. I would consider it
Re: Why Did The Bible End In Revelations, Was That The End To God's Revelations by tctrills: 1:04pm On Oct 03, 2021
lawbabs:

Jesu himself revealed himself to Paul. The believers and apostles of that time knew of his encounters with Paul. Not only of the encounters in Damascus but of the encounters in the wilderness of Arabia, where Jesus directly thought him and gave him mandate to the gentiles. The reason why most of his letter were cannonized is simple: the message of Christ was both for the Jews and the gentiles, and only Paul brought that revelations in his letters more clearly and in detail.
I agree with you but the scripture did not teach that Paul was the only one.
Even Mark the writer of the 2nd gospel was not among the original Apostles.
My question remains, did God stop speaking to man after the book of revelations?
Re: Why Did The Bible End In Revelations, Was That The End To God's Revelations by Dtruthspeaker: 1:07pm On Oct 03, 2021
tctrills:

You just made my point, all you say is your personal opinion not based on the gospel.
So thanks for your opinion. I would consider it

See the-evil soul, you too have presented your Personal Opinion via your Question.

And Nairaland is the Club of Personal Opinions!

You just could not present your Personal Reasonable Opinion Anymore because of my Answer!
Re: Why Did The Bible End In Revelations, Was That The End To God's Revelations by tctrills: 1:10pm On Oct 03, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

See the-evil soul, you too have presented your Personal Opinion via your Question.

And Nairaland is the Club of Personal Opinions!

You just could not present your Personal Reasonable Opinion Anymore because of my Answer!
Oga, you did not even present 1 scriptural answer yet you are offended when I speak.
I think you should humble yourself and study the scripture. Don't be too quick to teach your personal opinion as gospel truth. Do you know why I don't reply your personal insults. It's because they did worst to Christ
Re: Why Did The Bible End In Revelations, Was That The End To God's Revelations by tctrills: 1:16pm On Oct 03, 2021
lawbabs:

More than half of the new testament, Mark, Luke, Acts, Jude and all the letters of Paul where not writen by any of the original Apostles. So what is your point. Even the book of James was written by James the brother of Jesus Christ not the brother of John
Re: Why Did The Bible End In Revelations, Was That The End To God's Revelations by Dtruthspeaker: 1:19pm On Oct 03, 2021
tctrills:

Oga, you did not even present 1 scriptural answer yet you are offended when I speak.
I think you should humble yourself and study the scripture. Don't be too quick to teach your personal opinion as gospel truth. Do you know why I don't reply your personal insults. It's because they did worst to Christ

See roundabout!
Re: Why Did The Bible End In Revelations, Was That The End To God's Revelations by tctrills: 1:22pm On Oct 03, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

See roundabout!
Well, whatever makes you happy. Some other people are trying to answer the questions. So let's not make this personal.
I know you really want to teach and preach about Christ which is a good thing but you first not to study the scripture to have an understanding of what you teach
Re: Why Did The Bible End In Revelations, Was That The End To God's Revelations by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:15pm On Oct 03, 2021
tctrills:

I always ask, is this your personal opinion.
Did the bible teach that the gith of the Holy Ghost would stop after the book of revelations or are you adding to the scripture.
I need you to show were the bible taught this. Or did you just decide that it ended after the last chapter of revelations.

Perhaps i need to "QUOTE" God's word now!

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels but do not have love, I have become a clanging gong or a clashing cymbal. And if I have the gift of prophecy and understand all the sacred secrets and all knowledge, and if I have all the faith so as to move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. And if I give all my belongings to feed others, and if I hand over my body so that I may boast, but do not have love, I do not benefit at all. Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous. It does not brag, does not get puffed up, does not behave indecently, does not look for its own interests, does not become provoked. It does not keep account of the injury. It does not rejoice over unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth. It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails. But if there are gifts of prophecy, they will be done away with; if there are tongues, they will cease; if there is knowledge, it will be done away with.  For we have partial knowledge and we prophesy partially, but when what is complete comes, what is partial will be done away with. When I was a child, I used to speak as a child, to think as a child, to reason as a child; but now that I have become a man, I have done away with the traits of a child. For now we see in hazy outline by means of a metal mirror, but then it will be face-to-face. At present I know partially, but then I will know accurately, just as I am accurately known. Now, however, these three remain: faith, hope, love; but the greatest of these is love! 1Corinthians 13:1-13

Paul's letter is to true Christians not those disguising as men of God {2Corinthians 11:14} what Paul said in the highlighted happened when Apostle John (the last surviving Apostle) penned down those last words. Today all these people claiming they're receiving revelations are just deceiving people that's why contradictions is everywhere.
Each simply wants to start his own Church and the only way to do so without been challenged is to lie that God spoke with them! smiley
Re: Why Did The Bible End In Revelations, Was That The End To God's Revelations by tctrills: 2:43pm On Oct 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Perhaps i need to "QUOTE" God's word now!

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels but do not have love, I have become a clanging gong or a clashing cymbal. And if I have the gift of prophecy and understand all the sacred secrets and all knowledge, and if I have all the faith so as to move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. And if I give all my belongings to feed others, and if I hand over my body so that I may boast, but do not have love, I do not benefit at all. Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous. It does not brag, does not get puffed up, does not behave indecently, does not look for its own interests, does not become provoked. It does not keep account of the injury. It does not rejoice over unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth. It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails. But if there are gifts of prophecy, they will be done away with; if there are tongues, they will cease; if there is knowledge, it will be done away with.  For we have partial knowledge and we prophesy partially, but when what is complete comes, what is partial will be done away with. When I was a child, I used to speak as a child, to think as a child, to reason as a child; but now that I have become a man, I have done away with the traits of a child. For now we see in hazy outline by means of a metal mirror, but then it will be face-to-face. At present I know partially, but then I will know accurately, just as I am accurately known. Now, however, these three remain: faith, hope, love; but the greatest of these is love! 1Corinthians 13:1-13

Paul's letter is to true Christians not those disguising as men of God {2Corinthians 11:14} what Paul said in the highlighted happened when Apostle John (the last surviving Apostle) penned down those last words. Today all these people claiming they're receiving revelations are just deceiving people that's why contradictions is everywhere.
Each simply wants to start his own Church and the only way to do so without been challenged is to lie that God spoke with them! smiley

Sir it seems you have forgotten the topic, can we go back to topic?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Climate Change? / People, Stop Leaving Your Children In Church Care! (pic) / The Quest for the Historical Jesus Christ - Fact or Myth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.