Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,498 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! (35788 Views)

My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! / Why Haven't I Gotten My PPA Till Now,i Relocated To Lagos / Posted To Akwa Ibom For My Nysc: Need Some Answers Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! by Promoter2: 9:48am On Oct 04, 2021
Don't be too hard on yourself. Everybody dey get when e dey f up.

Try to source for some money for your upkeep.

Forget gambling for now and act as your monicker says

One day, everywhere go stew. Cheers.

No kill yourself, na money you lose no be life.

Having problems with your CV? See my siggy for professional CV
Re: My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! by Amtrak: 9:50am On Oct 04, 2021
That you have gambled your alawee away just this once is not the real problem... the real problem is that you could have a gambling problem.

1 Like

Re: My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! by Tripleanthony(m): 9:51am On Oct 04, 2021
Goodmorning NL family, I woke up with a very good spirit of having a very nice week, went to my WhatsApp and my course mates have been shortlisted for NYSC. I have been working hard to pay my 300l and 400l school fee I am still owing the school and do my clearance, I have been working for a year already for a pay of 13,000 every month. I have tried saving, but problems are always coming up. Please I want someone to help me out so by March I can go for service, I will sign an agreement with guarantors to get the money. I will be paying every month till the payment is completed. I am ready to drop my matriculation number and my HOD number, I am not a fraudster. Please help a poor boy
Re: My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! by BigYash: 9:52am On Oct 04, 2021
malcom1X:
Enter lesson mode sharperly. Tell them to pay for lesson, if they will.

Tell principal that you have nothing to eat, he might provide for you. If he doesn't then tell him to give you a months break then....

Enter corpers lodge, tell them you don't have money that you'll pay once they pay you. You'll be eating till you get paid, but they have rules that are not that hard to follow.

Or cry your own cry.

I did bet my last NYSC allowance too. On the last payment where they pay you three months, I bet all on bet9ja and I won 400k. I did it because I didn't want to go home empty handed.

I'm glad mine didn't end up like you. I stopped betting ever since. I trekked from one local government to another to collect the money. grin

But guy you mess up, you dey bet 33k with cash for another man's land wey you no know anybody wey you go fit ask of cash.
Ur matter hard bros grin
Re: My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! by Domipraiz: 9:55am On Oct 04, 2021
Bro wake up and be strong
Gambling destroy which I believe u have seen.
Forget ur past and think of 2moro which will be great for you.
Remain bless
Jesus love you
Re: My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! by Akanaz(m): 9:55am On Oct 04, 2021
I'm glad you said you need advice and not financial help because if you had won, you wouldn't have remembered nairaland at all. Well, I would advise you to stay away from gambling completely and if that's a lil bit difficult because you don't have any other means to shore up your meager income, you should also learn to gamble wisely.

And as for advice on how to move on, just accept your fate and seek financial help from friends and relatives who would have benefited from your earnings if you had won.

2 Likes

Re: My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! by just2endowed: 9:56am On Oct 04, 2021
Freestainworld:
When they said gamble responsibly, una no gree

bookies always wins
Re: My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! by iLegendd(m): 9:58am On Oct 04, 2021
Dahustlér007:
Long story Short! I'm currently serving in the North-East region of the country precisely Gombe state. I got myself into some debt mess mixed with me gambling my 33k in just two days! I know I messed up big time.
My mind isn't at rest, I'm kinda depressed and I have School tomorrow I can't teach those primary school pupils in this state of mind I need some advice on what to do... I cried my Life out... I deserve all insults and more. I just need help! Please someone should help me. I'm dead¡

shogsman
EmmanuelScott1
Valwezzy

Advise him on the danger of gambling — which football caused.
Re: My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! by Dahustler007(m): 9:59am On Oct 04, 2021
VULCAN:
Surprisingly, your problem isn't gambling.

Your problem is indiscipline.

Gambling is just where you chose to express your lack of discipline.

I read a post here a few days ago of a guy who never bets more than N100 and sometimes he wins good money.

I respect that level of discipline.

The fact that you also cannot teach the kids is another sign of your indiscipline.

Teaching those kids is supposed to take place regardless of what happens unless there is a death in the family or something close to that.

But your indisciplined self wants to abandon that responsibility.

Let me share advise now

Decide that you will NEVER bet more than N1000 at once and if you lose then the next bet must be N900 and if you lose then the next bet must be N800 and so on.

Only if you win do you go back to betting N1000

If you lose 10 times in a row then you pack it up as that is a clear sign that it is not for you.

If you can discipline yourself you can do this, if you can't then your type has already lost their future because you will bet with your company's money and end up in jail.

It's because you haven't seen anybody who destroyed their life by uncontrolled gambling that you are still there.

Only the disciplined survive

Thanks for sharing this I really appreciate.
I'm actually working on getting rid of the habit...i feel a bit better now, I'm currently in class.. It's break time tho
Re: My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! by KillAlabi2021(m): 10:00am On Oct 04, 2021
Abba114:
yesterday was a destruction for gamblers i lost 5k from my alawee tnx to the zenith i tried to fund my bet9ja to stake more and the bank code refuse to do it i tried to fund it again wth my card and the transaction kept failing

Chasing your loses

Next time don't chase your loses

You only end up piling up more loses

1 Like

Re: My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! by Dahustler007(m): 10:01am On Oct 04, 2021
drealcivilceno:

What do you want to use the winnings for?.. To buy cloth abi and car abi, to show off.

Listen, gambling is not bad, it is the way you play that is weird, just as laughing is not bad but when it is done improperly, people think you a fool.

Play what you can afford and for it's future usefulness... That is why whenever you loose, you feel like shit.

You are contributing to economy, and it will get to your turn someday, but have enough to survive till that time.

Let no one put you down, no one ever knows the truth, we all say things that fits our narrative and that is it.

Thanks so much... You've written well. I really appreciate, hopefully I'll get rid of this habit.
Re: My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! by Dahustler007(m): 10:01am On Oct 04, 2021
Aklee4994:
Gambling or betting pls

They're both the same!
Re: My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 04, 2021
Dahustler007:

That won't solve the problem bro.
I wanna get rid of the habit

Accept the fact that you are loser when it comes to gambling and there is no trick you can pull off that you can win or recover your money back,...

Let your subconscious mind know that, so when the urge to gamble comes again,you keep your money to your self....

It is the urge to recover your losses back that mostly keeps gambling addicts into deeper shiit that gets deeper like a rabbit hole they never come out from

2 Likes

Re: My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! by seyz91(m): 10:02am On Oct 04, 2021
cheesy

no be help you need
.na serious beating plus enough slap you deserve

when it comes to gambling and lending out money, gamble or stake what you can afford to loose same as lend money you can afford to loose

help kee you there
Dahustler007:
Long story Short! I'm currently serving in the North-East region of the country precisely Gombe state. I got myself into some debt mess mixed with me gambling my 33k in just two days! I know I messed up big time.
My mind isn't at rest, I'm kinda depressed and I have School tomorrow I can't teach those primary school pupils in this state of mind I need some advice on what to do... I cried my Life out... I deserve all insults and more. I just need help! Please someone should help me. I'm dead¡
Re: My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! by DMCY: 10:02am On Oct 04, 2021
Dahustler007:

You don hustle hustle so tey hustle don hustle you grin grin cheesy
Re: My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! by Dahustler007(m): 10:05am On Oct 04, 2021
Trimjos:

Drop ur akant

Thanks bro.
Re: My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! by Dahustler007(m): 10:06am On Oct 04, 2021
DMCY:

You don hustle hustle so tey hustle don hustle you grin grin cheesy

Guy no be small thing aswear
I pass through hell.
Re: My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! by femiasaolu2014: 10:07am On Oct 04, 2021
Dahustler007:

Just #33k? I would have asked you to send me your account number but I know you will gamble again so OYO.
Re: My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! by Venymen(m): 10:07am On Oct 04, 2021
chatinent:
You don't deserve insults. You deserve to be used to insult others!

Nonsense and ingredients!

Continue gambling.
savage punchlines, smacked out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! by Superboss: 10:09am On Oct 04, 2021
I really feel ur pain, man.
Dust itself and rise.
There is no man that has not made a mistake before, either in form of a bad investment; which drained him, or wasting money on olosho, alcohol and the rest.
What makes a real man is the ability to stand, check where the mistakes came from and move on.
Take this as a lesson learnt in in hard way.
Check out some little side hustle u could do there.
Re: My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 04, 2021
KillAlabi2021:

Chasing your loses

Next time don't chase your loses

You only end up piling up more loses
i quit no more gambling i started september nd i stopped october
Re: My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! by Onyeka2019: 10:11am On Oct 04, 2021
chatinent:
You don't deserve insults. You deserve to be used to insult others!

Nonsense and ingredients!

Continue gambling.

Lol
Nah laugh I first laugh when I see the topic..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! by goldensammie(m): 10:13am On Oct 04, 2021
Dahustler007:

Bro You should visit any Dunamis Int Gospel Center near you and ask for deliverance and prayer.

I was once a gambler but God visited me in the face of Pastor Paul Enenche.

He told me in my dream that anything that appears real and easy to make you rich will consume you.

I woke up and make myself useful. I started learning WEB DESIGN AND GRAPHIC DESIGN. I got a job and became busy. Remember this: An idle man is the devil's workshop.

Get your self busy with something meaningful.

Jesus is Lord

Thank me later.
Re: My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! by Corporate2020: 10:13am On Oct 04, 2021
Dahustler007:

I think you should be sacrificed to the gods.

lazy youth with no future ambition apart from gambling, drugs, sex, and yahoo yahoo.
Re: My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! by kweensheba: 10:16am On Oct 04, 2021
Stop gambling and move on with life.
Re: My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! by HerDeys: 10:17am On Oct 04, 2021
My brother/Sister
You can't learn until you're also a victim, i Casted my double allawee the very last they paid February this year in Racksterli which was introduced to me by any Corper colleague. You can call me stupid or foolish whatever deserving mane but i just needed more legitly never knowing Racksterli was all a prank....till date i never got one naira back....that's just life so learn not to be a victim but when you are, learn more...sorry

1 Like

Re: My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! by drealcivilceno(m): 10:17am On Oct 04, 2021
Dahustler007:

Thanks so much... You've written well. I really appreciate, hopefully I'll get rid of this habit.

Trust you will... But remember it could be your weapon or a curse.

Stay safe, man.
Re: My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! by efficiencie(m): 10:18am On Oct 04, 2021
Dahustler007:

Stop whatever you are doing right now. Listen to the voice of truth. The instruction I am about to tell you will most likely help you regain your sense. Hence it imperative you follow the instructions with utmost devotion, all sense of seriousness and a purpose driven resolve.

Instructions:
1. Kneel down
2. Close your eyes
3. Raise your hand
4. Remain in this position for 2 hours
5. In this condition keep shouting at the top of your voice Oh, God. I need help
6. Continue doing this for two hours.
Re: My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! by Johnsown1(m): 10:18am On Oct 04, 2021
It will be a lesson for you and you need to learn from the mistake if you wish to
Re: My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! by foleskay(m): 10:19am On Oct 04, 2021
Lol. Mess indeed. Bet responsibly. No go use ur food money or ur whole salary go dey Stan 2odds e no dey work like that. Na big loss dey end am. Bet with small money like 100 or 200 that won't affect u financially. Don't be greedy with betting. Don't take it as a business venture. Gamble for the fun of it.
One of my gees lost 40k yesterday staking westham and bayern. Theres no way all those big teams will win in a week. Its not possible. That's why dos bet company cant run out of gain cos all big teams cant win at d same time.

Dey reason with gambling. No dey stake big money on those big teams. Dem no dey win all.

2 Likes

Re: My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! by Numerouno94(m): 10:20am On Oct 04, 2021
malcom1X:

I did bet my last NYSC allowance too. On the last payment where they pay you three months, I bet all on bet9ja and I won 400k. I did it because I didn't want to go home empty handed.

2months.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"My NYSC Camp Experience" – Owolabi Ajasa / Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students / NYSC To Consider Deploying Corps Members To Ghana, Other West African States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.