Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Finally My Birthday Gift To Nigerians Is Ready (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally My Birthday Gift To Nigerians Is Ready (pics) (2559 Views)

Finally, My Marriage Have Ended / Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me / 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally My Birthday Gift To Nigerians Is Ready (pics) by Iamdbull: 12:01pm On Oct 03, 2021
Finally the wait is over
Valid by Dbull premiers
Prod by Aaz

Stream from link below

https://audiomack.com/dbullofficial/song/dbull-valid

Re: Finally My Birthday Gift To Nigerians Is Ready (pics) by Queenslander(f): 12:05pm On Oct 03, 2021
Okay

Hope it's lit though? undecided
Re: Finally My Birthday Gift To Nigerians Is Ready (pics) by Prinzton(m): 12:24pm On Oct 03, 2021
Charlie!
Naija music/artistes dey bore me always trash as usual ebi
+Breast
+Nyash
+Woman

Them no sing heaven go fall.

1 Like

Re: Finally My Birthday Gift To Nigerians Is Ready (pics) by bmdmix11: 12:24pm On Oct 03, 2021
u try but u need more work personally
Re: Finally My Birthday Gift To Nigerians Is Ready (pics) by lifenija: 12:26pm On Oct 03, 2021
rubbish.

wen u start to rap u sound local, d chorus local.
u just dey force d lyrics for d all song.
waste of data
Re: Finally My Birthday Gift To Nigerians Is Ready (pics) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 03, 2021
This is invalid bro.
Re: Finally My Birthday Gift To Nigerians Is Ready (pics) by Iamdbull: 12:45pm On Oct 03, 2021
Queenslander:
Okay

Hope it's lit though? undecided
Yes it is check it out
Re: Finally My Birthday Gift To Nigerians Is Ready (pics) by Iamdbull: 12:45pm On Oct 03, 2021
lifenija:
rubbish.

wen u start to rap u sound local, d chorus local.
u just dey force d lyrics for d all song.
waste of data
Thanks
Carchoice:
This is invalid bro.

Thanks
Re: Finally My Birthday Gift To Nigerians Is Ready (pics) by walesoflyf(m): 12:48pm On Oct 03, 2021
Guy you no dey try at all...
Re: Finally My Birthday Gift To Nigerians Is Ready (pics) by Lubolubo(m): 12:51pm On Oct 03, 2021
I usually don't fall in love with song at first sight but I love this guys keep it up

2 Likes

Re: Finally My Birthday Gift To Nigerians Is Ready (pics) by papalsayer(m): 1:30pm On Oct 03, 2021
Crap
Re: Finally My Birthday Gift To Nigerians Is Ready (pics) by Gudbadguy: 2:06pm On Oct 03, 2021
Wats d name on YouTube?
Re: Finally My Birthday Gift To Nigerians Is Ready (pics) by muller101(m): 2:16pm On Oct 03, 2021
He is far better compared to Airforce1 grin

2 Likes

Re: Finally My Birthday Gift To Nigerians Is Ready (pics) by Lubolubo(m): 2:17pm On Oct 03, 2021
Gudbadguy:
Wats d name on YouTube?
Re: Finally My Birthday Gift To Nigerians Is Ready (pics) by Iamdbull: 2:20pm On Oct 03, 2021

1 Like

Re: Finally My Birthday Gift To Nigerians Is Ready (pics) by Iamdbull: 2:21pm On Oct 03, 2021
muller101:
He is far better compared to Airforce1 grin
Lol thanks

1 Like

Re: Finally My Birthday Gift To Nigerians Is Ready (pics) by Iamdbull: 2:21pm On Oct 03, 2021
papalsayer:
Crap
Thanks
Re: Finally My Birthday Gift To Nigerians Is Ready (pics) by ReverseIlamina: 3:56pm On Oct 03, 2021
I just listened to that trash you call a song grin. I find the lyrics meaningless. Good beat what a waste angry
Re: Finally My Birthday Gift To Nigerians Is Ready (pics) by Iamdbull: 4:12pm On Oct 03, 2021
ReverseIlamina:
I just listened to that trash you call a song grin. I find the lyrics meaningless. Good beat what a waste angry
Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: Finally My Birthday Gift To Nigerians Is Ready (pics) by Gudbadguy: 5:21pm On Oct 03, 2021
Iamdbull:

The bull

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2U_ytWPscG8
You have improved.better than the former.the music is smoother.continue improving bro.one day gals go dey die for you

3 Likes

Re: Finally My Birthday Gift To Nigerians Is Ready (pics) by Iamdbull: 5:25pm On Oct 03, 2021
Gudbadguy:

You have improved.better than the former.the music is smoother.continue improving bro.one day gals go dey die for you
Thanks alot for this positive review it really meant alot to me was feeling down already

1 Like

Re: Finally My Birthday Gift To Nigerians Is Ready (pics) by Gudbadguy: 5:32pm On Oct 03, 2021
Let me still add advice for you.
Your song is a hit but lacks money.with money this song go make waves.get an extremely fine gal to be in the video and then do this romantic stuffs of you trying to toast her to like you.use posh restaurants,car and environment in the video.the beats make sense just increase the quality of the beat that is make the beat come out more.
Re: Finally My Birthday Gift To Nigerians Is Ready (pics) by Iamdbull: 5:43pm On Oct 03, 2021
Gudbadguy:
Let me still add advice for you.
Your song is a hit but lacks money.with money this song go make waves.get an extremely fine gal to be in the video and then do this romantic stuffs of you trying to toast her to like you.use posh restaurants,car and environment in the video.the beats make sense just increase the quality of the beat that is make the beat come out more.
Thats what am thinking bro, I love the concept of this mavins guy magixx

1 Like

Re: Finally My Birthday Gift To Nigerians Is Ready (pics) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 03, 2021
I don't do Twitter. Can I still participate?

Is it 5h or 5k?
Re: Finally My Birthday Gift To Nigerians Is Ready (pics) by Freelane33(m): 5:50pm On Oct 03, 2021
Nice one . Keep up man …. . I write song In case you need one .
Re: Finally My Birthday Gift To Nigerians Is Ready (pics) by Iamdbull: 6:01pm On Oct 03, 2021
Freelane33:
Nice one . Keep up man …. . I write song In case you need one .
Thanks alot, if you not too expensive we will definitely contact you
Re: Finally My Birthday Gift To Nigerians Is Ready (pics) by Youngpo413: 6:13pm On Oct 03, 2021
Impressive...keep it up.
Re: Finally My Birthday Gift To Nigerians Is Ready (pics) by Iamdbull: 6:18pm On Oct 03, 2021
Youngpo413:
Impressive...keep it up.
Thanks alot for the positive review
Re: Finally My Birthday Gift To Nigerians Is Ready (pics) by xperiencelove(m): 7:57pm On Oct 03, 2021
Just stream the song. OP, you tried. Rome was not built in a day. I know you will come better in your next song.
Re: Finally My Birthday Gift To Nigerians Is Ready (pics) by Iamdbull: 8:02pm On Oct 03, 2021
xperiencelove:
Just stream the song. OP, you tried. Rome was not built in a day. I know you will come better in your next song.
Thanks alot man I really appreciate this
Re: Finally My Birthday Gift To Nigerians Is Ready (pics) by UncleHaba22: 8:17pm On Oct 03, 2021
I Neva hear the song
But no let bad comment bring u down

U are bold even with the bad reactions u no dey give up

Keep trying

Burna boy no blow once na small small e start

Just dey make your artwork top notch some people na music artwork they blow them

Dey drop am 1 by 1

Neva release album or ep yet

Post short videos of u in studio on ur social media handles always

Na one of the things wey dey blow artists this days

Keep it up

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The attention Pill : Take it and see women cry! / A Message To Samantha123 / Why Are Most Nigerians Guys Feeling Reluctant To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.