Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,819 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

As A Nation, What Should Be Our Number One Priority? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As A Nation, What Should Be Our Number One Priority? (880 Views)

The Road To Recover Nigeria From Our Number One Problem - Oyewole Michael / Yoruba Nation: What Buhari Told Me About Sunday Igboho -ooni / Yorùbá Nation: What Do We Want? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Nation, What Should Be Our Number One Priority? by Hismasterpiece(m): 8:45am On Oct 09, 2021
AlexBells:

You can advertise your pressure group without being insulting, even IPOB is far more credible than the NINAS that you are talking about but I don't quite refer IPOB as a secessionist group becuase there is no one with constitutional role leading the body, which means the people leading it have no official mandate,

If you watch the issue in Ethiopia that's on case of Tigray you would realise that some of their government members are vocally leading the movement but the case with IPOB, Abaribe is fond of them but he had denied official membership and he had never debated Biafra Exit in the Senate, what other secession ever been debated in the senate floor since the return of democracy

The fact is that Biafra was an official secessionist in 1967 but what we have today is restoring the secession not the actual thing itself the actual thing happened in the past and IPOB is only soliciting for referendum which makes them an official pressure group or human right group,

IPOB is saying, look, the people have the right to chose their country, last time I checked they had not declared Second Biafra becuase Biafra had been so NINAS is a human right pressure group not a secessionist, I haven't had anyone with constitutional mandate speak about it

So you're saying biafra would be a secessionist group only if someone with a constitutional role is their leader. Someone like a senator or LGA chairman or governor?
Re: As A Nation, What Should Be Our Number One Priority? by Hismasterpiece(m): 8:47am On Oct 09, 2021
Grgton:
Unity!! But it seems unity is overrated in this country

I don't understand why you guys keep saying unity. I don't believe the pressures for secession is that strong. The yoruba and igbo secessionists are not as gingered as to attract attention in my opinion.
Re: As A Nation, What Should Be Our Number One Priority? by Hismasterpiece(m): 8:52am On Oct 09, 2021
Nostradamus1:
And the Igbo man will continue drug dealing to spoil Biafra name , The Yoruba man will continue Rituals to spoil Oodua name and the North will come under their sharia

Also , Tinubu will continue ruling Oodua, KANU will rule biafra

Exactly. And it will just be like Nigeria all over again.
Re: As A Nation, What Should Be Our Number One Priority? by Hismasterpiece(m): 8:54am On Oct 09, 2021
TripleOh7:

Jihad is coming to you very very soon. Watch out.

Read this:

https://westafricaweekly.substack.com/p/cornflakes-for-jihad-the-boko-haram

I don't believe boko haram or iswap activities will reach the south west. I believe they'll stay in the north.
Re: As A Nation, What Should Be Our Number One Priority? by AlexBells(m): 9:06am On Oct 09, 2021
Hismasterpiece:

So you're saying biafra would be a secessionist group only if someone with a constitutional role is their leader. Someone like a senator or LGA chairman or governor?
Biafra is a secessionist state not even a secessionist movement, in fact Biafra was a sovereign state between 1967 and 1970 what you have today is a movement for the restoration, Biafra was constituted by both constitutional players and more, Ojukwu was the governor of the East virture of military decree

IPOB is not a secessionist on it's own it is a pressure group urging the federal government of Nigeria to consider the plights of the people of the secessionist state of Biafra, as a matter of fact Nnamdi Kanu is an individual in the eyes of the constitution, once he skids off the pressure group or human right body as self determination is an aspect of human right, if it gets out of that, the next stage would be a full blown rebellion

These things should be the basic thing everyone should know, Kanu is a human right activist, he is only agitating for referendum and self defence, UGM had metamorphosed into a rebellion which there is no proven connection yet to IPOB or even Kanu, it is ignorant minds that complicate things with wrong tagging all these things have its place but there is usual confusion though

Biafra was declared almost as an act of parliament of the Eastern Region and all principle officers withdrew from the federal including our soldiers
Re: As A Nation, What Should Be Our Number One Priority? by AlexBells(m): 9:09am On Oct 09, 2021
TripleOh7:

"I don't support one Nigeria but I believe in a united Nigeria"

I give up on you fella. Odabo.
One Nigeria is bringing all of us into the federation with only federation units with no national units we can be like United kingdom (Britain) they are not one Kingdom but United Kingdom, think beyond
Re: As A Nation, What Should Be Our Number One Priority? by hammer567: 9:24am On Oct 09, 2021
DISINTEGRATION
Re: As A Nation, What Should Be Our Number One Priority? by Hismasterpiece(m): 9:43am On Oct 09, 2021
AlexBells:

Biafra is a secessionist state not even a secessionist movement, in fact Biafra was a sovereign state between 1967 and 1970 what you have today is a movement for the restoration, Biafra was constituted by both constitutional players and more, Ojukwu was the governor of the East virture of military decree

IPOB is not a secessionist on it's own it is a pressure group urging the federal government of Nigeria to consider the plights of the people of the secessionist state of Biafra, as a matter of fact Nnamdi Kanu is an individual in the eyes of the constitution, once he skids off the pressure group or human right body as self determination is an aspect of human right, if it gets out of that, the next stage would be a full blown rebellion

These things should be the basic thing everyone should know, Kanu is a human right activist, he is only agitating for referendum and self defence, UGM had metamorphosed into a rebellion which there is no proven connection yet to IPOB or even Kanu, it is ignorant minds that complicate things with wrong tagging all these things have its place but there is usual confusion though

Biafra was declared almost as an act of parliament of the Eastern Region and all principle officers withdrew from the federal including our soldiers

You say biafra was a sovereign state but it never was recognised by the international community
Re: As A Nation, What Should Be Our Number One Priority? by AlexBells(m): 10:05am On Oct 09, 2021
Hismasterpiece:

You say biafra was a sovereign state but it never was recognised by the international community
Do you need international recognition to be a sovereign, sovereignty is with the people not international recognition
Re: As A Nation, What Should Be Our Number One Priority? by AlexBells(m): 10:06am On Oct 09, 2021
Hismasterpiece:

Re: As A Nation, What Should Be Our Number One Priority? by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 09, 2021
Hismasterpiece:

I don't believe boko haram or iswap activities will reach the south west. I believe they'll stay in the north.

I shake my head for you seriously.

Please I don't want to continue with this conversation.

Don't quote me on this particular thread anymore. Na God I take beg you.
Re: As A Nation, What Should Be Our Number One Priority? by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 09, 2021
AlexBells:

One Nigeria is bringing all of us into the federation with only federation units with no national units we can be like United kingdom (Britain) they are not one Kingdom but United Kingdom, think beyond

You are comparing the UK with Nigeria.

Where's the similarity between the UK and Nigeria?

Are the people similar? Are the histories of the two countries similar? Are the cultures of the Nigerian ethnicities similar to the ethnicities of the entities in the UK?

So, why would you want to impose the UK situation on the Nigerian situation? Doesn't make sense, does it?

You think the Brits that joined y'all into Nigeria did it so that you can all prosper? Lol. That's naivety at its peak.

What most of you don't understand is that the Yoruba ethnic group is made up of hundreds of kingdoms that NEED to be united as one entity and as long as they are in Nigeria, the chances of this happening is ZERO.

That's my own major concern. The Yorubas need to leave Nigeria to realize their destiny as a people.

As a matter of fact, a Yoruba Nation has the POTENTIALS to bring peace and stability to the West African region.

The Brits and the French know this.

But how will the French have the opportunity to continue stealing gold from West Africa if there's peace and stability.

So, one Nigeria suits them perfectly.

Probably the reason the French are sponsoring terrorism in West Africa.

The only thing I see with those who are insisting on one Nigeria and comparing the UK and the US is that they have this continued inferiority complex for the whites.

They believe that what the Brits have created must be good one way or the other and therefore must be sustained by them.

When you understand the reason why the Brits created Nigeria and why they sustain its existence, then maybe y'all will change your minds.

Those who grew up in the 80s and 90s will realize that the same problems of those times are still what you are still battling with in Nigeria.

If you one Nigerianists don't take care, your kids and their own kids will also have to contend with those issues in Nigeria.

Nigeria has outlived its usefulness, if there ever was any.

Where we are now, it's either we all swim individually to shore and safety or we all sink together in the sinking boat called Nigeria simply because we are all so emotional and we don't want to be part ways. We'd rather die together.

There was a time Nigeria did not exist. So those who think breaking up of Nigeria is an unthinkable idea are not thinking deep at all.

Look at Nigeria and try to convince yourself that it is the creation of a benevolent God. Human beings are eating raw grass out of hunger, people are being beheaded, raped and maimed on their farms.

Someone was quoting me up there that Boko Haram and ISWAP won't get to the south of Nigeria. I believe those perpetrating those crimes are perfect gentlemen.

Nigeria will break up and we will give our last energy to realize a viable and prosperous Yoruba nation. Any Yoruba person who feels affinity with the Fulanis is very free to relocate Sokoto or Zamfara. It's still the same West Africa anyway.
Re: As A Nation, What Should Be Our Number One Priority? by AlexBells(m): 11:23am On Oct 09, 2021
TripleOh7:

You are comparing the UK with Nigeria.

Where's the similarity between the UK and Nigeria?

Are the people similar? Are the histories of the two countries similar? Are the cultures of the Nigerian ethnicities similar to the ethnicities of the entities in the UK?

So, why would you want to impose the UK situation on the Nigerian situation? Doesn't make sense, does it?

You think the Brits that joined y'all into Nigeria did it so that you can all prosper? Lol. That's naivety at its peak.

What most of you don't understand is that the Yoruba ethnic group is made up of hundreds of kingdoms that NEED to be united as one entity and as long as they are in Nigeria, the chances of this happening is ZERO.

That's my own major concern. The Yorubas need to leave Nigeria to realize their destiny as a people.

As a matter of fact, a Yoruba Nation has the POTENTIALS to bring peace and stability to the West African region.

The Brits and the French know this.

But how will the French have the opportunity to continue stealing gold from West Africa if there's peace and stability.

So, one Nigeria suits them perfectly.

Probably the reason the French are sponsoring terrorism in West Africa.

The only thing I see with those who are insisting on one Nigeria and comparing the UK and the US is that they have this continued inferiority complex for the whites.

They believe that what the Brits have created must be good one way or the other and therefore must be sustained by them.

When you understand the reason why the Brits created Nigeria and why they sustain its existence, then maybe y'all will change your minds.

Those who grew up in the 80s and 90s will realize that the same problems of those times are still what you are still battling with in Nigeria.

If you one Nigerianists don't take care, your kids and their own kids will also have to contend with those issues in Nigeria.

Nigeria has outlived its usefulness, if there ever was any.

Where we are now, it's either we all swim individually to shore and safety or we all sink together in the sinking boat called Nigeria simply because we are all so emotional and we don't want to be part ways. We'd rather die together.

There was a time Nigeria did not exist. So those who think breaking up of Nigeria is an unthinkable idea are not thinking deep at all.

Look at Nigeria and try to convince yourself that it is the creation of a benevolent God. Human beings are eating raw grass out of hunger, people are being beheaded, raped and maimed on their farms.

Someone was quoting me up there that Boko Haram and ISWAP won't get to the south of Nigeria. I believe those perpetrating those crimes are perfect gentlemen.

Nigeria will break up and we will give our last energy to realize a viable and prosperous Yoruba nation. Any Yoruba person who feels affinity with the Fulanis is very free to relocate Sokoto or Zamfara. It's still the same West Africa anyway.
Oga no one invited you into independent Nigeria you got independence as western Nigeria so learn how to start dealing with your problem, Yorubas are not the only nation in Nigeria, as water of fact at least 20 nations in Nigeria are strong enough to be a viable country but what happens after that several smaller countries and you know that would mean several heads of states coming from Africa that's not good for international politics, there is no way there will be more sovereign in Nigeria alone than there is in the whole of Middle East

Nobody is stopping you Yorubas from building your nation or even leaving, why I say Nigeria can be like UK, UK is a confederation, Nigeria can be that way, but you must do it respectfully, there is no way some people secessionist would be causing chaos in the streets but don't take their danates to the sanate and you still think you are going about your agitation the right way

Every nation believes they are unique and great, I have no objection to that, I'm Igbo and I believe in our greatness and uniqueness but then if you think you have solution you bring it if your only solution is blaming European but you think your nation is too great they can solve the problem of Africa but you can't even break out of Nigeria is that not a joke?

Please we have better things to attend to, if you think no suggestion works for you and you can't have your rightful people ask for your exit, forment any trouble and be put in your place, no one forced your parents to be part of Nigeria after getting independence as Western Nigeria, we the East/Biafra got independence first at some point we broke out but we are back now to continue where we stopped

Forget Boko haram and Iswap they have AK47 and anti aircraft guns, we have AKs, We anti aircraft, we have aircrafts, we have rockets and we have a nuclear inspired bomb (Ogbunigwe) we are the East, we are land of the rising sun, when anyones madness cross the line, we cure it, we are not fighting the FG we are part of it, any single tribe should bring it on
Re: As A Nation, What Should Be Our Number One Priority? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 09, 2021
AlexBells:

Oga no one invited you into independent Nigeria you got independence as western Nigeria so learn how to start dealing with your problem, Yorubas are not the only nation in Nigeria, as water of fact at least 20 nations in Nigeria are strong enough to be a viable country but what happens after that several smaller countries and you know that would mean several heads of states coming from Africa that's not good for international politics, there is no way there will be more sovereign in Nigeria alone than there is in the whole of Middle East

Nobody is stopping you Yorubas from building your nation or even leaving, why I say Nigeria can be like UK, UK is a confederation, Nigeria can be that way, but you must do it respectfully, there is no way some people secessionist would be causing chaos in the streets but don't take their danates to the sanate and you still think you are going about your agitation the right way

Every nation believes they are unique and great, I have no objection to that, I'm Igbo and I believe in our greatness and uniqueness but then if you think you have solution you bring it if your only solution is blaming European but you think your nation is too great they can solve the problem of Africa but you can't even break out of Nigeria is that not a joke?

Please we have better things to attend to, if you think no suggestion works for you and you can't have your rightful people ask for your exit, forment any trouble and be put in your place, no one forced your parents to be part of Nigeria after getting independence as Western Nigeria, we the East/Biafra got independence first at some point we broke out but we are back now to continue where we stopped

Forget Boko haram and Iswap they have AK47 and anti aircraft guns, we have AKs, We anti aircraft, we have aircrafts, we have rockets and we have a nuclear inspired bomb (Ogbunigwe) we are the East, we are land of the rising sun, when anyones madness cross the line, we cure it, we are not fighting the FG we are part of it, any single tribe should bring it on

You are Igbo. I should have known better than wasting my time responding to you.

You have ogbuniwe. The same ogbuniwe you had that you lost the civil war.

I made a comment, you quoted me. If you know you want one Nigeria, that's your headache though. I believe the signature and my dp on my profile speak for themselves and show clearly where I stand.

Please, let's just drop this. I'm done. Feel free not to mention me on this thread again.
Re: As A Nation, What Should Be Our Number One Priority? by AlexBells(m): 12:26pm On Oct 09, 2021
TripleOh7:

You are Igbo. I should have known better than wasting my time responding to you.

You have ogbuniwe. The same ogbuniwe you had that you lost the civil war.

I made a comment, you quoted me. If you know you want one Nigeria, that's your headache though. I believe the signature and my dp on my profile speak for themselves and show clearly where I stand.

Please, let's just drop this. I'm done. Feel free not to mention me on this thread again.
First did we loose the war?, that's a hypothetical question depending on which angle you seen it from, yes we got weapons and we are the most weaponized nation in Nigeria apart from the central arsenal lol,

Yes Nigeria should be a confederation so that we could be able to sell our weapons and other products we manufacture as a nation, if you didn't want me responding then you could have just ignore the last
Re: As A Nation, What Should Be Our Number One Priority? by omoharry(f): 12:30pm On Oct 09, 2021
Hismasterpiece:
Nigeria today is faced with a barrage of challenges in all the sectors of the country.

It would take months or even years to solve some of the problems we currently have as a nation.

So which one should be tackled first? Which of our many issues deserves our undivided attention? Which of our challenges is so urgent that it should be addressed first and foremost before all the others?
oga ,why are breaking your head for Nigerians? They like Thier leaders and their poor leadership. As long as these leaders comes from Thier region or belong to the same religion then they don't care if they turn out to be evil or not . You need to see them hailing these wicked leaders and hero worshipping them when they come around.
So every ethnic group is waiting for Thier turn to suck from the oil, that is fast depleting..After the oil dries up, then you can ask now them" which way Nigeria" by then ,I am sure they would come to Thier senses.
Re: As A Nation, What Should Be Our Number One Priority? by Danjikanbauchi: 2:17pm On Oct 09, 2021
Nigerian number one priority is to hate Igbos do anything possible to dent their images and make others hate them too.

And that's why the country will never progress untill Igbos take their place in this Nation. We so it just little during Jonathan, but we activate our hate politics stoning a sitting president calling him names, abusing his wife, putting different allegations against him just to hate them. Today we have a known Terrorist in power.
Re: As A Nation, What Should Be Our Number One Priority? by Hismasterpiece(m): 3:22pm On Oct 10, 2021
TripleOh7:

I shake my head for you seriously.

Please I don't want to continue with this conversation.

Don't quote me on this particular thread anymore. Na God I take beg you.

No seriously how can boko harsm enter lagos? If they could they would have already
Re: As A Nation, What Should Be Our Number One Priority? by Hismasterpiece(m): 3:23pm On Oct 10, 2021
[quote author=AlexBells post=106580196][/quote]

Ok so biafra was a soveriegn state. But what makes you think that if biafra was actualised today it would thrive?
Re: As A Nation, What Should Be Our Number One Priority? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 10, 2021
Hismasterpiece:

No seriously how can boko harsm enter lagos? If they could they would have already

And what makes you think they aren't already in Lagos and Ibadan?

Because they aren't bombing everywhere yet?

What exactly do you think will stop Boko Haram from entering Lagos? Do you have border patrol and border officials in Lagos separate from Nigeria?

Who do you think wore military uniforms to kill youths at Lekki tollgate this time last year?

All those Fulanis riding Ng commercial bikes around Lagos are what?

When I was still living in Lagos, there were many times I was ferried by Fulanis who told me point blank they aren't Nigerians.
Re: As A Nation, What Should Be Our Number One Priority? by Hismasterpiece(m): 3:50pm On Oct 10, 2021
TripleOh7:

And what makes you think they aren't already in Lagos and Ibadan?

Because they aren't bombing everywhere yet?

What exactly do you think will stop Boko Haram from entering Lagos? Do you have border patrol and border officials in Lagos separate from Nigeria?

Who do you think wore military uniforms to kill youths at Lekki tollgate this time last year?

All those Fulanis riding Ng commercial bikes around Lagos are what?

When I was still living in Lagos, there were many times I was ferried by Fulanis who told me point blank they aren't Nigerians.

Okay i believe you now. But still i don't see any motivation behind them bombing Lagos. Also, if indeed they bomb Lagos, the the military will crackdown on them hard because Lagos is very important to Nigeria economically.

So even if they do bomb Lagos, i don't think it will get to the point it is now in the north where boko haram is taking over towns and LGAs
Re: As A Nation, What Should Be Our Number One Priority? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 10, 2021
[quote author=Hismasterpiece post=106617073]

Okay i believe you now. But still i don't see any motivation behind them bombing Lagos. Also, if indeed they bomb Lagos, the the military will crackdown on them hard because Lagos is very important to Nigeria economically.

Lol. The same military that couldn't handle bandits? The Fulani man does not care if Lagos is important or not. Their plan is to take the land you're standing on. That was the plan of Uthman Dan Fodio in the 19th century and that is the plan of his offsprings today.

The military is firmly in the hands of Fulani.

So even if they do bomb Lagos, i don't think it will get to the point it is now in the north where boko haram is taking over towns and LGAs

We shall see. If not for people like Sunday Igboho, many villages in Oyo state were already taken over by the Fulanis forcefully.

That is why Sunday Igboho is a hero to us. If you think Lagos can't be taken over, then you aren't seeing the reality yet.

They have totally reduced their activities in the south simply because they want to lull you into a false sense of security till next year when they plan to begin full scale war so that Buhari will declare state of emergency in Nigeria and he will continue to be president for life.

That's the plan.

When it happens, come back here and tell me I was right.
Re: As A Nation, What Should Be Our Number One Priority? by AlexBells(m): 4:11pm On Oct 10, 2021
Hismasterpiece:

Ok so biafra was a soveriegn state. But what makes you think that if biafra was actualised today it would thrive?
Nothing makes me think that if Biafra is actualize today that it would thrive, in fact nothing really shows that, the first sign of something that could thrive is breaking free, and as far as Biafra can't break free then it can't thrive as a sovereign becuase it can't even ensure regional integrity, African countries won independence so cheap they don't understand the price of statehood
Re: As A Nation, What Should Be Our Number One Priority? by Hismasterpiece(m): 12:58am On Oct 11, 2021
[quote author=TripleOh7 post=106617662][/quote]

Lol... This guy you're a conspiracy theorist... Do you really believe these things you're saying? Haba na
Re: As A Nation, What Should Be Our Number One Priority? by Nobody: 6:15am On Oct 11, 2021
Hismasterpiece:

Lol... This guy you're a conspiracy theorist... Do you really believe these things you're saying? Haba na

The term "conspiracy theory" was coined by the CIA to make ordinary people think they are going crazy when they finally see the truth in front of them.

I rely on history to predict the future. The future is upon us.
Re: As A Nation, What Should Be Our Number One Priority? by Hismasterpiece(m): 12:14am On Oct 12, 2021
TripleOh7:

The term "conspiracy theory" was coined by the CIA to make ordinary people think they are going crazy when they finally see the truth in front of them.

I rely on history to predict the future. The future is upon us.

What history do you have to support your claims?
Re: As A Nation, What Should Be Our Number One Priority? by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 12, 2021
Hismasterpiece:

What history do you have to support your claims?

My opinion that the Fulanis are out to colonize the south?

Lol.

The Fulanis have attacked Yorubaland twice in the 19th century.

Because of treachery, they were able to take Ilorin and surrounding towns. Their intention then was to seize all Yorubaland but they were beaten back.

They were also beaten back at Oshogbo when they wanted to also come through that route to enslave Yorubas.

They were roundly defeated.

They swore to complete the jihad of their progenitor, Uthman Dan Fodio who predicted that one day they will touch the Quran to the sea (the Atlantic ocean at Lagos)

This isn't their first trial.

Now, they have a man at the helms of affairs.

They are encamped around the rainforests of the south.

What deductions can you make from these?
Re: As A Nation, What Should Be Our Number One Priority? by Igboid: 1:26am On Oct 12, 2021
NIGERIA is a country and never a NATION.
There is a difference between the two.
So OP, rephrase your question by replacing Nation with country.
Re: As A Nation, What Should Be Our Number One Priority? by Hismasterpiece(m): 1:40pm On Oct 12, 2021
TripleOh7:

My opinion that the Fulanis are out to colonize the south?

Lol.

The Fulanis have attacked Yorubaland twice in the 19th century.

Because of treachery, they were able to take Ilorin and surrounding towns. Their intention then was to seize all Yorubaland but they were beaten back.

They were also beaten back at Oshogbo when they wanted to also come through that route to enslave Yorubas.

They were roundly defeated.

They swore to complete the jihad of their progenitor, Uthman Dan Fodio who predicted that one day they will touch the Quran to the sea (the Atlantic ocean at Lagos)

This isn't their first trial.

Now, they have a man at the helms of affairs.

They are encamped around the rainforests of the south.

What deductions can you make from these?

They have a man at the helm of affairs for how much longer? Won't he be leaving in 2023?

Lol... you are just a conspiracy theorist and nothing else...either that or you just hate northerners

I find the things you are saying hard to believe.
Re: As A Nation, What Should Be Our Number One Priority? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 12, 2021
Hismasterpiece:

They have a man at the helm of affairs for how much longer? Won't he be leaving in 2023?

Lol... you are just a conspiracy theorist and nothing else...either that or you just hate northerners

I find the things you are saying hard to believe.

It's ok.

We pray for long life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Muslim Military Hands Chiwetalu Agu To DSS / Tinubu Pays Homage To Orji Uzor Kalu / House Leader Welcomes 28th Child, Vows To Get More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.