Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

CCTV Captures Moment Lady Poisoned Man's Drink - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / CCTV Captures Moment Lady Poisoned Man's Drink (5689 Views)

Lady Caught On Camera Spiking A Man's Drink In A Night Club — Video / Ladies. U Find Out Your Man Drink Garri & Sometimes Eat Puff Puff Or Sugarcane.. / The Moment Lady Dragged Her Boyfriend Out Of The Hotel Room With Another Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

CCTV Captures Moment Lady Poisoned Man's Drink by Stankovic22: 12:50pm On Oct 03, 2021
Re: CCTV Captures Moment Lady Poisoned Man's Drink by Wawelexy(m): 12:50pm On Oct 03, 2021
The heart of MAN is wicked!!!

Innocent MAN, it should be the heart of WOMAN instead!!!

Anyone that does not fear those creatures is half dead already....

Fat pig with devilish heart....
Re: CCTV Captures Moment Lady Poisoned Man's Drink by Babara1994(m): 12:51pm On Oct 03, 2021
Stankovic22:
Heart of man woman is evil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvYtY4ZVbts

Woman and man aren't the same. undecided

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Lady Poisoned Man's Drink by longetivity(m): 1:18pm On Oct 03, 2021
All this just to inherit the man properties

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Lady Poisoned Man's Drink by Stankovic22: 1:30pm On Oct 03, 2021
Babara1994:

Woman and man aren't the same. undecided

U no lie
Re: CCTV Captures Moment Lady Poisoned Man's Drink by Offpoint1: 1:30pm On Oct 03, 2021
Why should avoid humans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Lady Poisoned Man's Drink by Crazychris: 1:36pm On Oct 03, 2021
Fear these Fallopian tube people

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Lady Poisoned Man's Drink by Drsnives(m): 1:44pm On Oct 03, 2021
Pls be very careful and wise my male folks

4 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Lady Poisoned Man's Drink by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 03, 2021
Hmmm........!! Okay

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Lady Poisoned Man's Drink by AfroKnight: 2:05pm On Oct 03, 2021
Damn!

Many men have died because they trusted or underestimated women.

4 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Lady Poisoned Man's Drink by Stankovic22: 2:08pm On Oct 03, 2021
Crazychris:
Fear these Fallopian tube people

grin
Re: CCTV Captures Moment Lady Poisoned Man's Drink by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 03, 2021
It is women dey use nah.

She may just be paid N5,000

Hungry and heartless at thesame time.

Yet be praying to God for open doors.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Lady Poisoned Man's Drink by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 03, 2021
Stankovic22:
Heart of man is evil.

POINT OF CORRECTION.
The HEART of a WOMAN is Evil, that even the devil wonders how they emerged stronger than him after his encounter with them.
Re: CCTV Captures Moment Lady Poisoned Man's Drink by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 03, 2021
AfroKnight:
Damn!

Many men have died because they trusted or underestimated women.
That's why HUSBANDS hardly make it to 70yrs these days. Most women become WIDOWS at 55 now. It's shocking.
But most REV. Fathers make it to 80 and 90 simply because they live alone.

IF the option of Poison fails, these daughters of Jezebel can invite anarchy by causing Hypertension, stroke & Recalcitrant Diabetes.
Something must finally kill the MAN.

For the Men, ESCAPE ROUTE remains:
Marry the woman that loves you more than u love her & start treating her nice in the marriage.
Try it and Thank me Later.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Lady Poisoned Man's Drink by Stankovic22: 2:51pm On Oct 03, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:
It is women dey use nah.

She may just be paid N5,000

Hungry and heartless at thesame time.

Yet be praying to God for open doors.

Seriously... Life is nothing to this generation
Re: CCTV Captures Moment Lady Poisoned Man's Drink by GlorifiedTunde(m): 3:30pm On Oct 03, 2021
When you're asked to stay at home with your wife and kids, this is one of the reasons why.

So many men have died in the hands of women who don't worth it, all in the name of flexing and kpanshing!

The world is very wicked these days; get home early and flex in your home!

Before one secondary school girl poisons you or cuts your PR*CK with a knife!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Lady Poisoned Man's Drink by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 03, 2021
GlorifiedTunde:
When you're asked to stay at home with your wife and kids, this is one of the reasons why.

So many men have died in the hands of women who don't worth it, all in the name of flexing and kpanshing!

The world is very wicked these days; get home early and flex in your home!

Before one secondary school girl poisons you or cuts your PR*CK with a knife!
You are Fairly RIGHT but not entirely!
What about MEN whose WIVES killed at Home?
Please can you explain such?
The issue is, DEATH is everywhere.
One has to be very careful.
It's only a MAN who has vowed to avoid anything that has to do with a WOMAN that can escape death by such Ladies.
It can be served as your Favourite Meal even when you're the Husband of the House.
Diz are WOMEN who kill MAIDS without remorse

IF Churchill goes back to TONTO, he will die in weeks. In Fact, I can tell you TONTO had attempted such severally but failed.
A Woman rarely kills the man she loves except in cases of SUICIDE LOVE.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Lady Poisoned Man's Drink by Charmingrascal(m): 4:34pm On Oct 03, 2021
Stankovic22:
Heart of man is evil.

Directly or indirectly e don tey wey woman dey kill man

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Lady Poisoned Man's Drink by DoggoneDogg: 4:40pm On Oct 03, 2021
The man saw it. Except he is extrememly foolish & controlled by that old hag he's flirting with.

He saw it.
Re: CCTV Captures Moment Lady Poisoned Man's Drink by AfroKnight: 4:47pm On Oct 03, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

That's why HUSBANDS hardly make it to 70yrs these days. Most women become WIDOWS at 55 now. It's shocking.
But most REV. Fathers make it to 80 and 90 simply because they live alone.

IF the option of Poison fails, these daughters of Jezebel can invite anarchy by causing Hypertension, stroke & Recalcitrant Diabetes.
Something must finally kill the MAN.

For the Men, ESCAPE ROUTE remains:
Marry the woman that loves you more than u love her & start treating her nice in the marriage.
Try it and Thank me Later.

I love the last part. Words of wisdom.

But what if she no come get big yansh? embarassed This life no balance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Lady Poisoned Man's Drink by Stankovic22: 5:24pm On Oct 03, 2021
AfroKnight:

I love the last part. Words of wisdom.

But what if she no come get big yansh? embarassed This life no balance.

Na that nyash go kon kill u
Re: CCTV Captures Moment Lady Poisoned Man's Drink by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 03, 2021
If I drink outside, I don't leave my drink unattended to, not even for a sec. If I got distracted, I ain't touching that drink again.

The world is evil...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Lady Poisoned Man's Drink by AfroKnight: 5:54pm On Oct 03, 2021
Stankovic22:

Na that nyash go kon kill u

Not a bad way to go, honestly. Think about it. Going out with a bang. grin
Re: CCTV Captures Moment Lady Poisoned Man's Drink by Youngpo413: 6:21pm On Oct 03, 2021
Still considering endowment over a good woman?you are still a boy...who big ass epp?
Re: CCTV Captures Moment Lady Poisoned Man's Drink by flyingdutchman(m): 6:41pm On Oct 03, 2021
The other man is her accomplice
Re: CCTV Captures Moment Lady Poisoned Man's Drink by ruggedtimi(m): 7:50pm On Oct 03, 2021
Omo I will never leave my drink on a table again never
Re: CCTV Captures Moment Lady Poisoned Man's Drink by sorepco(m): 8:43pm On Oct 03, 2021
The man took the bottle instead of the glass wherein she put the poison. She was dealt with and her clothes torn by a mob that was told about what happened!

They wanted the man's car thp..

Wawelexy:
The heart of MAN is wicked!!!

Innocent MAN, it should be the heart of WOMAN instead!!!

Anyone that does not fear those creatures is half dead already....

Fat pig with devilish heart....
Re: CCTV Captures Moment Lady Poisoned Man's Drink by davillian(m): 10:01pm On Oct 03, 2021
See the way she was looking like a falcon...
If you drink from the cup always hold your cup and if you must pee empty your bottle and still move with your cup
Empty cup can be poisoned

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Lady Poisoned Man's Drink by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 03, 2021
Shey the man die, abi he no die
Re: CCTV Captures Moment Lady Poisoned Man's Drink by Stankovic22: 10:54pm On Oct 03, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Shey the man die, abi he no die

U want make him die? Oya go him house go confirm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Her Dad Was At The Party, She Was Right.. Her Reasons / Am A Virgin At 30 / If A Girl Tells You You Need To Grow Up-what Could She Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.