Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

escue - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / escue (1625 Views)

Need Your Help! Please Y'all Should Come In / Nigerian Ladies On Twitter Come For A Lady Who Says “All Men Are Useless” / Kenyan Man Shares Photo Of His Wife After Sex And Kenyans Come For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

escue by Render1234: 1:19pm On Oct 03, 2021
Re: escue by Render1234: 1:21pm On Oct 03, 2021
Please find attach my account details please cry

1 Like

Re: escue by Render1234: 1:23pm On Oct 03, 2021
Please y'all should help me out. Getting another house will be a tough one. Please I don't want to go back to my friends house. The pressure is too much for me. cry
Re: escue by Render1234: 1:24pm On Oct 03, 2021
Please I've tried loan apps and it's not going through for me... cry please I feel less of a man living with my friend. The pressure is much for me. cry
Re: escue by JAOS(m): 1:25pm On Oct 03, 2021
scammer!

2 Likes

Re: escue by Render1234: 1:26pm On Oct 03, 2021
God please send my helper. I've really tried my best. cry
Re: escue by Render1234: 1:26pm On Oct 03, 2021
JAOS:
scammer!

Please I'm not a scammer. You're a man like me. Please don't talk like this. Don't pray you be in my shoes one day. cry
Re: escue by Render1234: 1:28pm On Oct 03, 2021
JAOS:
scammer!

But why tag me a scammer because I asked got help. You're a man like me and you will know how life is when it hits you. Don't worry cry
Re: escue by Nbotee(m): 1:28pm On Oct 03, 2021
Render1234:

Please I'm not a scammer. You're a man like me. Please don't talk like this. Don't pray you be in my shoes one day. cry

U have used that account to ask money before and dis forum
Re: escue by iLegendd(m): 1:34pm On Oct 03, 2021
When you people need help, you create a new account to hide your shame.

When you don't need help, you use your old account to abuse innocent people and brag.

When you're being accused, you deny just as you're about to do.

When I see a new account asking for help, I just laugh and walk away.

6 Likes

Re: escue by Render1234: 1:36pm On Oct 03, 2021
Nbotee:

U have used that account to ask money before and dis forum

Why say this. Tell me when cry
Re: escue by Render1234: 1:37pm On Oct 03, 2021
iLegendd:
When you people need help, you create a new account to hide your shame.

When you don't need help, you use your old account to abuse innocent people and brag.

When you're being accused, you deny just as you're about to do.

When I see a new account asking for help, I just laugh and walk away.

Not so seriously. If I can get out of this today. I will be the happiest in the whole wide world. cry
Re: escue by Render1234: 1:38pm On Oct 03, 2021
Please y'all should feel my pain. I've been really pushed but I'm just trying to be a strong man. Please help me. I don't want to get this refund. Please cry cry cry cry
Re: escue by iLegendd(m): 1:40pm On Oct 03, 2021
Re: escue by Drsnives(m): 1:40pm On Oct 03, 2021
Render1234:

But why tag me a scammer because I asked got help. You're a man like me and you will know how life is when it hits you. Don't worry cry
You guys just dea spoil show for those that needthis help genuinely.. cos of all this rubbish that's why i stopped asking for help when in need on social media cos them go think say i be scam..
Just try and read what you posted up there and tell me if you can/will render help to someone with that lame tale?
Re: escue by newdawnlive: 1:41pm On Oct 03, 2021
Seun should have bane all these fatherchristmas begging. idiara
Re: escue by Drsnives(m): 1:41pm On Oct 03, 2021
Render1234:
Please y'all should feel my pain. I've been really pushed but I'm just trying to be a strong man. Please help me. I don't want to get this refund. Please cry cry cry cry
Oga use your old account who know if you might get help there, creating a new account cos of is speaks volume
Re: escue by Render1234: 2:05pm On Oct 03, 2021
Please no matter what, you people should help me out of this first. Please don't be against me. Only me understand how I feel and all what I'm passing through. Please I don't want to get a refund. Please. If I get this refund. The money will go on unnecessary thing. Please someone should try to understand how I feel.

Is it that nothing is working out for me? cry cry cry
Re: escue by Render1234: 2:07pm On Oct 03, 2021
Drsnives:

You guys just dea spoil show for those that needthis help genuinely.. cos of all this rubbish that's why i stopped asking for help when in need on social media cos them go think say i be scam..
Just try and read what you posted up there and tell me if you can/will render help to someone with that lame tale?

You called this a lame tale? I pray you be in my shoes this new month to know how it feels. That's only what I will tell you cry
Re: escue by Render1234: 2:10pm On Oct 03, 2021
I know all this is because I'm a man that's why all this dragging. If it was a woman that needs help now. You that called this a lame tale will be fast to help. I know this right from the onset. That's just the truth.

I know this. I put my faith in God. God will see me through
Re: escue by Render1234: 2:15pm On Oct 03, 2021
Please someone should please come through for me. Someone should hear my cry. Someone that understands the pressure of squatting with a friend and the insult that comes with it. cry

Please hear my cry
Re: escue by Nbotee(m): 2:16pm On Oct 03, 2021
Render1234:

Why say this. Tell me when cry

A basic nairaland search turned up threads that appear deleted. No matter how much U try to delete, S Internet never forgets
Re: escue by Render1234: 2:19pm On Oct 03, 2021
Nbotee:

A basic nairaland search turned up threads that appear deleted. No matter how much U try to delete, S Internet never forgets

But sir. I dont know you and you dont know me. But honestly I'm passing through lots, please even your kind words can give me life even if you don't send ms money. I've really passed through lots that I treated myself. I can't even start explaining all what I passed through because I understand is part of being a man. From sickness to being homeless. So business turnout. Everything sir. Please understand me. cry
Re: escue by Render1234: 2:28pm On Oct 03, 2021
I know what I passed through before raising the money.
I know what I passed through before looking for apartments. Lots of insults I get all day from my friend and his girlfriend. This was someone I helped when he had nothing.
Please I dont want to go back to his house. I planned collecting the key to the new apartment when I bring the balance as promised which lot of people are interested and ready to pay complete but I pleaded with the owner of the house to give me till Sunday which was today or he will refund the money and we wrote agreement. Please y'all help me. If I get the refund. I will eventually go back to my friends house and that's what I never wanted for my life again.

Please help me cry cry cry
Re: escue by Render1234: 2:32pm On Oct 03, 2021
It's shocking to me how can't raise 10k in 3days. Please help me. Hear my cry. I know I will pass this face of life soon. When I settle in my house, I will fix up my life cry
Re: escue by Render1234: 2:37pm On Oct 03, 2021
Please someone should hear my cry. cry
Re: escue by Drsnives(m): 2:50pm On Oct 03, 2021
Render1234:

You called this a lame tale? I pray you be in my shoes this new month to know how it feels. That's only what I will tell you cry
Why creating new account if you need this help seriously as claimed? What happened you your old account. Wise young man, we are all struggling. After carrying blocks for site na to lose am to this kind tale, Godforbid
Re: escue by Render1234: 2:52pm On Oct 03, 2021
Drsnives:

Why creating new account if you need this help seriously as claimed? What happened you your old account. Wise young man, we are all struggling. After carrying blocks for site na to lose am to this kind tale, Godforbid

Sincerely this is not the reason. I was banned for spamming for same reason. Honestly I'm not lying or framing up a story. I never wished to come online to beg for help. But I have no choice now based on what I'm passing through. My eyes have seen bro. I'm real I swear to God cry
Re: escue by Render1234: 3:02pm On Oct 03, 2021
Please someone should come through for me. Please help me. cry cry cry
Re: escue by frozen70(f): 3:48pm On Oct 03, 2021
Render1234:
God please send my helper. I've really tried my best. cry

If the landlord or agent can't give you the time you need to sort yourself then, how would feeding be for you

May God give you hope
Re: escue by Render1234: 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2021
frozen70:

If the landlord or agent can't give you the time you need to sort yourself then, how would feeding be for you

May God give you hope

Seriously, If I can just pack into that house and have a roof over my head, I will be the happiest man in the world. What I will eat, God will provide. That's for sure. cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Still Forgive Her? A True Life Story For All Nairaland Users / She Wants To Test My Penis Before Accepting To Marry Me / If It Where You ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.