Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) (30315 Views)

Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court / Supreme Court Has Voted To Overturn Abortion Rights In The US / Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by GREATESTPIANIST: 8:55pm On Oct 04, 2021
Why kill an innocent little cutie....kai ,

1 Like

Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by Lamasta(m): 8:55pm On Oct 04, 2021
If they were all aborted none of them will be carrying placards today

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by saphiere(f): 8:55pm On Oct 04, 2021
I love this.. I'm not supporting abortion though.
Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by Basicend: 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2021
Since it is Biden there now, they fixed a very good timing.

Obviously they will most likely get it.

Cant imagine this under Trump, dead on arrival.

1 Like

Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by jaeyking(m): 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2021
Analyst7:

Asin very stupid bunch of senseless women
When naija dey protest on top better things

If uno wan abort no Bleep person raw
If their own parent decide to kill dem while inside will they be alive
As long as a zygote is formed and ure not having a ectopic pregnancy that baby has right to life already

Whites get their own for body

I saw one news wey one guy sue him parents say dem born am without consulting him grin grin grin

I laugh tired

3 Likes

Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2021
Murderers angry
Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by Basicend: 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2021
Where is the Bible in God's own country?

These children of disobedience.

1 Like

Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by gambojimeta: 8:57pm On Oct 04, 2021
Curious345:
Jesus.

Truly as the Bible said in the book of Daniel, AMERICA IS REALLY THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN..

FROM GAY, TO TRANSGENDER TO LESBIANISM.

and just to let you know that BARAK OBAMA worked against GeJ simply because he didn't support gay rights..

Go to Facebook today and make any anti gay or anti transgender post, you will be banned immediately.

Don't forget that YOUTUBE BANNED PROPHET TB JOSHUA CHANNEL OF OVER 10M SUBSCRIBERS, just because he politely told transgender people to repent

Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by TundeChris: 8:58pm On Oct 04, 2021
Well they are right .... So if a man they get pregnant for says he does not want the child and you keep it, he should not be mandated to pay any type of child support. Your body your choice...
Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by Hismasterpiece(m): 8:59pm On Oct 04, 2021
My body my choice.

Think about that statement critically.

It is not a leg you are cutting off, it is not an arm you are cutting off.

It is a human you are robbing of his God-given right to live.

5 Likes

Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:00pm On Oct 04, 2021
I don't really care undecided
Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by Danjikanbauchi: 9:00pm On Oct 04, 2021
This women's right are the Devils that will bring down America to it knees, and that is why I don't blame Talibans for sending women I side the house where they belong to.

Women right and this gender shit is becoming the greatest problem of America.

2 Likes

Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by rolams(m): 9:02pm On Oct 04, 2021
Protesting in order to allow killings
Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:02pm On Oct 04, 2021
Useless Feminist wannabes ..

1 Like

Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by Mko123(m): 9:04pm On Oct 04, 2021
Dabronze:
My Question Is If You See Your Girlfriend\ Wife Amongs The Protester What Are U Going To Do?
Much, see harmful question, you see your girlfriend and I sight your mama for there, what are you still going to do?
Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by Ladylawyer(f): 9:04pm On Oct 04, 2021
Women should be given the right to do what they wish with their body. The number of ladies that have lost their fertility due to illegal abortion might be on the high side, this problem can only be curtailed if abortion is legalized.

3 Likes

Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:05pm On Oct 04, 2021
Dabronze:
The red pill is telling us that 'ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THAT ' (AWALT) But most people dont still belive it now they have proof it directly for every one to see, but i still believe all this to reduce the number of simp in our societies
THOSE WHO HAVE EAR SHOULD LEARN
1.Mordern Women are hoe by default
2. Either you are rich or poor dosnt stop them to fvkk who they want to fvckk
3.Sluttines Of mordern women are is innevitable and irreplacable either you like it or not
4. 90% of aborted babies are male child.
5. Parternity Fraud is not accidental women orchestrated it.
6. Women select the sperm they fertilized durin ovlation mostly the dominant man(alpha male)
7.Women infidelity happen through emotional feelin.
8.Sex that will leads to pregancy women already know befor it happen.
9.The different btw normal girls and runz-girls is like black market seller and Petrol Fillin Station respectively
10.Hypergamy of woman is natural instnict
If You Are 100% Man You Dont Have To Worry About The List Above
#TRP

Preach Brother preach.... #TRP

2 Likes

Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 04, 2021
When men don't want to settle down with abortionists, they get very mad.

It's like men aren't suppose to have choices.
Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by Shaev7(m): 9:06pm On Oct 04, 2021
NO WORDS!
Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by simplesearch: 9:07pm On Oct 04, 2021
If the work of their hands and their unbridled personal choices eventually march them all to hell fire at end of time, they'll be calling on Jesus and God to have mercy on them when it would have been too late. How adults of this advance age bracket, grandstanding on their right to self expression would suddenly admit folly in hell beats my imagination. If their parent had freely expressed those freedom without control and concern, would they have had the right to life and existence, the very priviledge they now choose to abuse? Sometimes civilization could be a springboard for untamed vices.
Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by cococandy(f): 9:08pm On Oct 04, 2021
Keep abortions safe and legal

1 Like

Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 04, 2021
[quote author=gambojimeta post=106449261][/quote] whats this all about naw black claiming white undecided undecided
Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by younglleo: 9:11pm On Oct 04, 2021
Brandonx:
Is it not better to abort a fetus than bring a child you might not be financially or mentally ready for and ruin your life in the process of raising a mistake? undecided
how much is condom? nd how much is abortion ?
u must be a great simp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by 6sco: 9:11pm On Oct 04, 2021
CXLVII:

A woman has the sole right to terminate her baby. Its none of anybody's buisness, She bares "SOLE" responsibility for her actions.

Smoking kills and takes life, If we go buy your logic, it should be banned cos it takes away life annually

Thats the foundation of America, FREEDOM!

There is nothing like FREEDOM, there are laws and you have to follow them, you don't u face the music.

3 Likes

Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by Tickles001(m): 9:11pm On Oct 04, 2021
Your body your choice? Is it all the baby's choice?
Did you consult the baby to know if it wants to live or die?
undecided undecided

This is similar to rape, where you forcefully take away something from someone without their consent. Simply because they're defenceless. angry angry angry

I think this woman right thing is what will get us all killed. Imagine the nonsense words they have on their cards. I can't even spot any good reason there.

If you must go raw. Then have a plan to not get pregnant. I use withdrawal with my main chick for more than 2yrs and no story.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by Brandonx(m): 9:13pm On Oct 04, 2021
younglleo:

how much is condom? nd how much is abortion ?
u must be a great simp

Woman Don't be unfortunate to disgrace your generation in my mention tonight.
Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by Octopusssy(f): 9:15pm On Oct 04, 2021
Dabronze:
The red pill is telling us that 'ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THAT ' (AWALT) But most people dont still belive it now they have proof it directly for every one to see, but i still believe all this to reduce the number of simp in our societies
THOSE WHO HAVE EAR SHOULD LEARN
1.Mordern Women are hoe by default
2. Either you are rich or poor dosnt stop them to fvkk who they want to fvckk
3.Sluttines Of mordern women are is innevitable and irreplacable either you like it or not
4. 90% of aborted babies are male child.
5. Parternity Fraud is not accidental women orchestrated it.
6. Women select the sperm they fertilized durin ovlation mostly the dominant man(alpha male)
7.Women infidelity happen through emotional feelin.
8.Sex that will leads to pregancy women already know befor it happen.
9.The different btw normal girls and runz-girls is like black market seller and Petrol Fillin Station respectively
10.Hypergamy of woman is natural instnict
If You Are 100% Man You Dont Have To Worry About The List Above
#TRP
If you must write nonsense, at least let it be properly written and readable. What the actual fúck is "Sluttines Of mordern women are is innevitable"?
Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by EvangelistChuks(m): 9:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
If I were to believe their logic,there wouldn’t have been any protest. Why ?They would have ended up aborted by their parents.

2 Likes

Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by Tickles001(m): 9:19pm On Oct 04, 2021
Octopusssy:

If you must write nonsense, at least let it be properly written and readable. What the actual fúck is "Sluttines Of mordern women are is innevitable"?
He doesn't hold a noble prize in literature. He may not be grammatically correct, but his message is clear and evident in our today's society.
Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by younglleo: 9:25pm On Oct 04, 2021
Brandonx:

Woman Don't be unfortunate to disgrace your generation in my mention tonight.
a SIMP wit no SYMPATHY!
talk nd disgrace yrsef!
mumu!
Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by addexx: 9:25pm On Oct 04, 2021
Brandonx:
Is it not better to abort a fetus than bring a child you might not be financially or mentally ready for and ruin your life in the process of raising a mistake? undecided

A fetus is a human being.

1 Like

Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by olisaEze(m): 9:27pm On Oct 04, 2021
When I see news like dis I thank God that Naija is still a little backward.

Just imagine if all the girls u put in family way were compelled to keep the pregnancies, coupled with our present economic realities?

Nah, even the thot is enough to give someone fever, because many fine correct guys for don marry their parents house-help! undecided

We need somebody to take Nigeria forward...at a reasonable pace, biko! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Russia Threatens To Fine Wikipedia If It Doesn't Remove Details About The War / Baby Born With Two Fully-Formed Teeth (PHOTOS) / U.S Troops Told To Stay Alert After Russian Forces Moved In Niger Base (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.