Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) (30313 Views)

Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court / Supreme Court Has Voted To Overturn Abortion Rights In The US / Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by LutanFyah: 10:57am On Oct 05, 2021
Brandonx:

So someone shouldn’t enjoy sex because of an unwanted pregnancy.
Answer my question and stop pulling the strawman stunts.
Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by Brandonx(m): 11:06am On Oct 05, 2021
LutanFyah:
Answer my question and stop pulling the strawman stunts.

So you mean people that go for an abortion intentionally got pregnant so the can flush the fetus ? undecided

Unwanted Pregnancy is a Mistake, an error that can be corrected.

1 Like

Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by LutanFyah: 11:17am On Oct 05, 2021
Brandonx:

So you mean people that go for an abortion intentionally got pregnant so the can flush the fetus ? undecided

Unwanted Pregnancy is a Mistake, an error that can be corrected.

If you don't want to answer my question, don't bother trying to explain or rationalize your satanic pro-abortion stance.

Good day!
Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by Brandonx(m): 11:25am On Oct 05, 2021
LutanFyah:
If you don't want to answer my question, don't bother trying to explain or rationalize your satanic pro-abortion stance.

Good day!

Madam your question is vague undecided why do people eat food ?

Satanic you say grin it’s your kind that won’t take the covid vaccine because to you everything is satanic.

1 Like

Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 11:47am On Oct 05, 2021
But really women no get work ooo...
Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by emmyileri(m): 11:59am On Oct 05, 2021
And the same people will be protesting Talibans and alquaeda killings and bombings. But what's the difference between them now
Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by shantti(m): 1:53pm On Oct 05, 2021
Brandonx:
Is it not better to abort a fetus than bring a child you might not be financially or mentally ready for and ruin your life in the process of raising a mistake? undecided

I don’t know why y’all are coming to my mention to cry foul. If anyone wants to abort a pregnancy then they should be allowed to because you won’t be there to raise the child for them.

If you don’t know raising a child is mentally exhausting so allow a lady abort a pregnancy she isn’t willing to birth.

Ladies if you are currently pregnant and would want to abort it feel free to send me a pm and I’ll guide you on how to go about it. Provided the pregnancy is at its early stage. I’ll tell what to do to get rid of the fetus I’ve helped a lot of girls here and they are doing fine.

So if ur parents can't take care of u due to financial issues, they should kill u abi?
Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by Brandonx(m): 2:28pm On Oct 05, 2021
shantti:

So if ur parents can't take care of u due to financial issues, they should kill u abi?

You are really sick o undecided

I don’t know why Nigerians would want to force your beliefs on others
Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by Dabronze(m): 3:07pm On Oct 05, 2021
jaxxy:

Are u better than a woman? In what way? U are only better at what u personally work at or achieve. A woman that puts in the work will be better than a lazy man.
I can see it u you've been brainwashed by woman and i can blame you i once in ur shoe b4 gettin into the reality u know wot A man that have sex with many women is a stud while a woman who sexual pleasures with many man is a hoe a'int no similarity
In the days of our fore-fathers the freedom of woman is control under the watch of a man but today its total different ballgame
Now let take this for incetance a young girl under 16 yrs of age who is using android phone after she has exposed to obscene picture,sex chatin with frnds on social media
She later got admitted to uninversity she stay with a frnd of same exposure all the way to when she graduate to her youth service yrs livin unknown man living under the same roof after dat get a job still stay alone
Now Do U Think Such Woman Will Make A Good Wife?
Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by Pumpumking: 8:19am On Oct 08, 2021
sarahade:

And men who sleep with them are called what?
Use your head before typing. You don't have to be stupid eveytime

good morrrin. please describe yor sef from waist down ward? I have moiney an I want to no u kindly smiley
Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by Pumpumking: 8:22am On Oct 08, 2021
Blackdisciple:
But really women no get work ooo...

QUESTIONS
If rapist rape yor mother twise & she get pregnant....will u advise her to keep the pikin or does she has the right to abort the pikin sir? ....yor thought?(no oofensese) smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Russia Threatens To Fine Wikipedia If It Doesn't Remove Details About The War / U.S Troops Told To Stay Alert After Russian Forces Moved In Niger Base (Photos) / Baby Born With Two Fully-Formed Teeth (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.