Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) (30312 Views)

Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court / Supreme Court Has Voted To Overturn Abortion Rights In The US / Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by Brandonx(m): 9:27pm On Oct 04, 2021
addexx:

A fetus is a human being.

Madam so those homeless kids you see roaming the streets gives you joy ? Would it not have been better if their mothers had opted for an abortion?

2 Likes

Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by blazebaba(m): 9:28pm On Oct 04, 2021
Trust our Nigerian black girls...them seff go find one werey excuse one join them...were lama fin trend...
Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by Boatswain: 9:30pm On Oct 04, 2021
Supporting the extermination of human life openly by the so called supposed mothers? SMH

1 Like

Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by Premiumwriter: 9:32pm On Oct 04, 2021
TearNinja001:
"Grab them by their patriarchy"

"I'm a woman not an incubator"

"I'm not a host body"

Like seriously? Is this why they're asking for abortion rights?
e shock you too ba?

Freedom is like money, the more they get it, the more they raise more issues. Probably the next one is to cut decide whether to remove or leave the uterus of the girl child at birth.

The west is messed up with shallowness. This 'me too' movement will be their greatest undoing

1 Like

Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by ChiSun27(m): 9:34pm On Oct 04, 2021
Brandonx:
Is it not better to abort a fetus than bring a child you might not be financially or mentally ready for and ruin your life in the process of raising a mistake? undecided

So why fuccckkk in the first place?
Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by bilulu(m): 9:35pm On Oct 04, 2021
Brandonx:
Is it not better to abort a fetus than bring a child you might not be financially or mentally ready for and ruin your life in the process of raising a mistake? undecided
then you mustn't do it raw, use protection, that child inside you isn't you but another human being. If you can't take care of a child then abstain from making babies.

2 Likes

Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by Banmeallday: 9:35pm On Oct 04, 2021
My body my choice but then mandates for COVID for those whose body is not their choice.

These women are happy with singers, record companies, television shows and the likes depicting them as fools and sex slaves, and will not talk......

No accountability for anything...

That is why people are running away from fatty by bum American crazies

2 Likes

Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by NelviusGrey(m): 9:41pm On Oct 04, 2021
all these oyinbo people sef nur too dey get sense like dat...na dey protest to make "murder" legal...mtcheeeew... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by HITsquad: 9:41pm On Oct 04, 2021
Abortion is murder! Use protection.... Don't deny innocent children a chance to life.
Out of billions of sperm cells they won the race And finally made it to the egg... And you gonna deny Dem that that chance? Same goes to men! Make sure you and your partner are ready for kids before you hit it raw.... or at least pull out! WTF! Bleep this shit!

Y'all selfish murderous sons of bitches! I'm pro life!

7 Likes

Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by Brandonx(m): 9:41pm On Oct 04, 2021
bilulu:

then you mustn't do it raw, use protection, that child inside you isn't you but another human being. If you can't take care of a child then abstain from making babies.

Abegee so because of unwanted pregnancy someone should not have sex undecided when you can comfortably flush out the fetus before it becomes a problem for you later in life
Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by mrkia(m): 9:43pm On Oct 04, 2021
End time palaver::::::::::: Craving for right to end one's soul undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by sarahade(f): 9:44pm On Oct 04, 2021
TearNinja001:
"Grab them by their patriarchy"

"I'm a woman not an incubator"

"I'm not a host body"

Like seriously? Is this why they're asking for abortion rights?

You are a fool
Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by Waylex21(m): 9:45pm On Oct 04, 2021
Brandonx:

Abegee so because of unwanted pregnancy someone should not have sex undecided when you can comfortably flush out the fetus before it becomes a problem for you later in life

What makes you think you were not a problem to your parents at a point in your life when you were younger. Did they kill you so as not to bear the burden of catering for you?

3 Likes

Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by addexx: 9:46pm On Oct 04, 2021
Brandonx:

Madam so those homeless kids you see roaming the streets gives you joy ? Would it not have been better if their mothers had opted for an abortion?

Choice. No human has any right to take or decide to take another human life. No human has any right to decide who to live or die. The heart of the lifeform starts beating from the first month of conception. That's already an individual. The case of people born homeless does not cut it because that's an external situation. With the individual's choices he can still choose his own path. It's not enough reason to deprive someone from living, breathing the air you breathe, tasting, drinking, laughing or crying, the joys of seeing and experiencing nature. It's not enough reason to deprive him of HIS Life.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by Walkee: 9:48pm On Oct 04, 2021
Brandonx:
I don't think anyone is telling them not to do it. They're just saying it's not a right and the women are saying it's a right. Here in Nigeria girls still do abortion every second.

1 Like

Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by sarahade(f): 9:48pm On Oct 04, 2021
Numerouno94:
“My body, my choice,”

Yeah, we all knw ur body, ur choice buh is the baby's life urz to take? I don't insult ladies buh this ones hv got fish brains.

Get a vasectomy if you care so much about a fetus.
Air heads

2 Likes

Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by Walkee: 9:49pm On Oct 04, 2021
Drsnives:
I see the government granting them their request
This i have seen
government won't do shiit. It will end up in supreme Court
Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by sarahade(f): 9:49pm On Oct 04, 2021
Patrioticman007:
Abortionist are very evil people, imagine person that cannot create a tiny mosquito, is busy killing innocent little souls.
I blame the judge that granted them six weeks
And men who sleep with them are called what?
Use your head before typing. You don't have to be stupid eveytime

1 Like

Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by kwasoly(m): 9:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
Righteousness2:
As in the Days of Noah / Lot
These people are joking with The Consuming Fire! I Fear GOD.

Genesis 6:5-8
5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
6 And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
7 And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.
8 But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.

Like Sodom and Gomorrah Babylon the Great Aka Nomerica aka the Sleeping Giant is set for Destruction and Disaster like never ever .

What is Coming will be Much Worse than that of Sodom and Gomorrah because they refused to learn from them. The shadows of what is Coming is already in action.

The true Believers in Christ will be taken away anytime from now, and the Undiluted and Unadulterated Fire and Brimestone will rain down.

You are wrong my brother, go back to your Bible and study it. We go no where we will partake in the suffering of our Lord.
Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by kennyz247(m): 9:51pm On Oct 04, 2021
atleast it might save the unborn child from going to hell forever ,stress of this world and the child from been contaminated by evil act of the world...
it's there choice and there body oooo.. Nigeria is a living hell we need such laws . ....
Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by Bekind123: 9:51pm On Oct 04, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
This women's right are the Devils that will bring down America to it knees, and that is why I don't blame Talibans for sending women I side the house where they belong to.

Women right and this gender shit is becoming the greatest problem of America.
Who is this one? Some one said she has the right to choose if she wants to be a mother or not, so what is your problem with that.

1 Like

Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by Oshios4christ(m): 9:52pm On Oct 04, 2021
Exodus 23:2,
"Thou shall not join the multitude to do evil"
Hebrews 10:31
It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of GOD...

The life of an unborn child is precious,
Ask if these Ass shaking feminine were aborted,
Who will be alive to protest or witness these kind of protest?
May the entire world not suffer from the mistakes of America,especially when its against the fearful and dreaded GOD.[i][/i][s][/s][quote][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by Danjikanbauchi: 9:53pm On Oct 04, 2021
Bekind123:
Who is this one? Some one said she has the right to choose if she wants to be a mother or not, so what is your problem with that.
you mean she has right to murder as many children as she want ?

1 Like

Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 04, 2021
If Arab women had towed this part, talibans wouldn't exist.

The development of any country lies in the women.

Cage her and she births inferior slaves and animals.

Such is the case of the sh1t hole zoo.
Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by TearNinja001: 9:56pm On Oct 04, 2021
sarahade:

I am a fool
Yes, You're. A foolish idiot
Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by Dabronze(m): 9:57pm On Oct 04, 2021
Octopusssy:

If you must write nonsense, at least let it be properly written and readable. What the actual fúck is "Sluttines Of mordern women are is innevitable"?
it was typin error i would correct it.
Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by akdjr(m): 10:00pm On Oct 04, 2021
A true believer should also not undergo operation while giving birth

A true believer should also not take blood from donor when in need

A true believer should also not allow him or herself to be treated by a medical doctor

A true believer should also not take any pills recommended by a medical doctor

A true believer should not also adhere to the genotype advice on who and who not to marry

So because people are advocating for abortion right, you start quoting scripture

Bros stop quoting the Jews traditional books written by their forefathers. The same book that said their god instruct them to go and kill, and forcefully take away Virgin for themselves is what you believe to be from an Almighty creator. Free your mind according to Made Kuti.
Righteousness2:
As in the Days of Noah / Lot
These people are joking with The Consuming Fire! I Fear GOD.

Genesis 6:5-8
5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
6 And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
7 And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.
8 But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.

Like Sodom and Gomorrah Babylon the Great Aka Nomerica aka the Sleeping Giant is set for Destruction and Disaster like never ever .

What is Coming will be Much Worse than that of Sodom and Gomorrah because they refused to learn from them. The shadows of what is Coming is already in action.

The true Believers in Christ will be taken away anytime from now, and the Undiluted and Unadulterated Fire and Brimestone will rain down.

1 Like

Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by Numerouno94(m): 10:03pm On Oct 04, 2021
sarahade:

Get a vasectomy if you care so much about a fetus.
Air heads

Did u jux use the word "airhead" on me cos i ain't in support of the expulsion of an embryo? It's like our morality has finally gone to the dogs.

Look, i will resist the temptation of being drawn into the mud wit u. Cos u dnt knw me. Buh don't push ur luck too far. Peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by Brandonx(m): 10:05pm On Oct 04, 2021
Waylex21:

What makes you think you were not a problem to your parents at a point in your life when you were younger. Did they kill you so as not to bear the burden of catering for you?
They were mentally and financially ready for me that's why I turned out fine.
Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by CXLVII: 10:05pm On Oct 04, 2021
6sco:

There is nothing like FREEDOM, there are laws and you have to follow them, you don't u face the music.

It will be overturned!

The law is not feasible. The SCOTUS will overturn it.

It will skyrocket out of state abortion and self medication
Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by Adakintroy: 10:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
This are all fall out complications if adultery and furnications. The bible said don't give in to them.

Here we are stuck in transit can go forward can't come back. The knowledge of the world. Now take side and see if your not in a ditch immeduately.

if you have a dicck says Dave Chappelle, you need to shut the fuccck up on this one
Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by Adakintroy: 10:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
This are all fall out complications if adultery and furnications. The bible said don't give in to them.

Here we are stuck in transit can go forward can't come back. This is how worldly knowledge reach it's climax. Now take side and see if your not in a ditch immediately. Note many men are afraid of commenting. They know they are string conspirators. The women have them in their guilt palm..who is fuccking those girls. The so called hoes you keep calling out. Ww not right ourself men. That's why we are so quite. Even in this forums. Men worldwide don fall their hands. So it has come down to this. Women taking crutial decision about continuty of our existence. It's shamefull to say the least

if you have a dicck says Dave Chappelle, you need to shut the fuccck up on this one. And that's what men are doing. Guilt has shut them all up. If women can do abortion freely, you just boast immoralities and furnications again..

We not at the end. we at the beginning. Cus as it was in the begining so shall it be in the end. The beginning is were it's starts the end is were we meet the consequences.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

U.S Troops Told To Stay Alert After Russian Forces Moved In Niger Base (Photos) / Russia Threatens To Fine Wikipedia If It Doesn't Remove Details About The War / Baby Born With Two Fully-Formed Teeth (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.