Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,023 members, 7,835,473 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) (30310 Views)

Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court / Supreme Court Has Voted To Overturn Abortion Rights In The US / Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by emmyileri(m): 10:23pm On Oct 04, 2021
Brandonx:
Is it not better to abort a fetus than bring a child you might not be financially or mentally ready for and ruin your life in the process of raising a mistake? undecided
You mean is it not better to be a murderer?

2 Likes

Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by Maski87: 10:30pm On Oct 04, 2021
In Nigeria we don't have time for that,if you get pregnant, you go to the chemist in your hood if not plenty doctors are ready to help,abortion is not illegal in naija
Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by bizzibodi(m): 10:33pm On Oct 04, 2021
Useless protesting bitches there mothers too should have aborted them y'all.
Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by Bekind123: 10:38pm On Oct 04, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
you mean she has right to murder as many children as she want ?
if you choose to put it that way that is your problem. I have seen many young girls who their life got ruined because of unwanted pregnancy. Women are always at the receiving end of unwanted pregnancies.
Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by IMAliyu(m): 10:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
This American issue is not as simple as evil or good.
The anti abortionists are mostly conservative Christians that believe all abortion is murder at any point in time or for any reason, the only exception is if giving birth will cost the mother her life.
The problem with this view is one it's a dogmatic one, second is it doesn't take into account some nuances, even in scenarios were a woman was raped and now has to bare the child of her rapist, shouldn't she morally have the option to not have it? Keep in mind I'd like to believe that women aren't constantly having abortions for the fun of it.
The problem with pro abortionists is the matter of the time frame, when does a fetus stop being an organ in its mother's body and an individual being. 5 months, 6 months...? We can all clearly agree that abortion at 8 or 9 months is clearly wrong. And the subject of choice, yes it's the woman's body, but you didn't make that baby alone shouldn't the father at least have an opinion here, what if he wants the child and is willing to take care of it and provide for it, and the woman doesn't?

The reality is things will never be black and white as we want, let things be judged on a case by case basis.

2 Likes

Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by jaxxy(m): 10:59pm On Oct 04, 2021
Dabronze:
The red pill is telling us that 'ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THAT ' (AWALT) But most people dont still belive it now they have proof it directly for every one to see, but i still believe all this to reduce the number of simp in our societies
THOSE WHO HAVE EAR SHOULD LEARN
1.Mordern Women are hoe by default
2. Either you are rich or poor dosnt stop them to fvkk who they want to fvckk
3.Sluttines Of mordern women is innevitable and irreplacable either you like it or not
4. 90% of aborted babies are male child.
5. Parternity Fraud is not accidental women orchestrated it.
6. Women select the sperm they fertilized durin ovlation mostly the dominant man(alpha male)
7.Women infidelity happen through emotional feelin.
8.Sex that will leads to pregancy women already know befor it happen.
9.The different btw normal girls and runz-girls is like black market seller and Petrol Fillin Station respectively
10.Hypergamy of woman is natural instnict
If You Are 100% Man You Dont Have To Worry About The List Above

Are u trying to tell us women cheat with themselves? Women fvck themselves? Women impregnate themselves??

Dude get real bruh. undecided

Men are equally hoes as the women. Promiscuity is not a gender thing.

1 Like

Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 11:04pm On Oct 04, 2021
It's Not “Your Body, Your Choice”..
There is another “Body” involved.
And you dare not choose for that BODY.
The Body Is Already Existing Immediately After Fertilisation..
Its Unique Human Identity and its DNA Signature had already been signed and established in the eternal books of the existence of human beings Immediately Fertilisation Takes Place.
It's no more about Your Body and Your Choices..
But about that Distinct Human DNA and Human Identity that had already established itself inside you.
The other one said: “she is a woman, not an incubator”.
If she knew she doesn't want a baby, why didn't she remove that thing in her that made her a natural incubator??
At least, that is when she can also say: “My Body, My Choice” and everybody will understand it.

1 Like

Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by Larrykaysail(m): 11:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
Dabronze:
My Question Is If You See Your Girlfriend\ Wife Amongs The Protester What Are U Going To Do?
na publicity she go do for other women ..
Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by BePrepared: 11:20pm On Oct 04, 2021
Brandonx:
Is it not better to abort a fetus than bring a child you might not be financially or mentally ready for and ruin your life in the process of raising a mistake? undecided

Why didn't they abort you
Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 11:25pm On Oct 04, 2021
Brandonx:
Don't feel right about it.
They are looking for excuses to justify it.
But it is murder.
Heartless murder for that matter.
Imagine killing a 3-days old baby, just because you realised that you cannot take care of the baby.
In fact, I
If murderers are being punished, please don't join in punishing them if you have done (or aided) abortion.

1 Like

Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by Omoluabiii(m): 2:51am On Oct 05, 2021
Do you know the most interesting thing?
Girls dey run abortion wella, you people should stop pretending here, una dey run am....
Looking at how much ladies came out to do this protest shows whats deep down you people's heart,
una dey run am steady steady.....
Kai, this world na another thing oo,
thank God i made it oo,
these things evil o,
Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by Omoluabiii(m): 2:58am On Oct 05, 2021
Brandonx:

Madam so those homeless kids you see roaming the streets gives you joy ? Would it not have been better if their mothers had opted for an abortion?

not at all...
But for Gods sake, abstain from sex, if you dont want the baby, do soapy, or use a vibrator...
Why do it raw, get pregnant and be contemplating abortion?
When the choice was in your hands at first, and you let it slide?
Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by Omoluabiii(m): 3:05am On Oct 05, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
Murderers angry
them no be marderers kan kan, our girls here dey run am wella,, these one are open about it, that makes them better, our ladies and mothers dey run am on a low, steady steady. Thank your head bro, these things we live with, them too bad...
Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by Omoluabiii(m): 3:05am On Oct 05, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
Murderers angry
them no be marderers kan kan, our girls here dey run am wella,, these one are open about it, that makes them better, our ladies and mothers dey run am on a low, steady steady. Thank your head bro, these things we live with, them too bad...
TOPCRUISE:
Murderers angry
Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by efficiencie(m): 3:08am On Oct 05, 2021
tens of thousands of oloshos and broloshos...
Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by Omoluabiii(m): 3:10am On Oct 05, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
Murderers angry
Bro, all of them re the same. Our ladies and mothers here too dey run am steady steady. You can see the numbers wey match come outside in support. They re all the same, These ones re open about it, thats the difference, here in 9ja, ladies dey run am steady steady on a low. May God save us from these things
Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by Dabronze(m): 4:25am On Oct 05, 2021
jaxxy:

Are u trying to tell us women cheat with themselves? Women fvck themselves? Women impregnate themselves??

Dude get real bruh. undecided

Men are equally hoes as the women. Promiscuity is not a gender thing.
If i try to get u correctly what u are tryin to say is men and wome are equal gender?
Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by jaxxy(m): 4:36am On Oct 05, 2021
Dabronze:
If i try to get u correctly what u are tryin to say is men and wome are equal gender?

Are u better than a woman? In what way? U are only better at what u personally work at or achieve. A woman that puts in the work will be better than a lazy man.
Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by Martinez39s(m): 4:51am On Oct 05, 2021
Dabronze:
The red pill is telling us that 'ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THAT ' (AWALT) But most people dont still belive it now they have proof it directly for every one to see, but i still believe all this to reduce the number of simp in our societies
THOSE WHO HAVE EAR SHOULD LEARN
1.Mordern Women are hoe by default
2. Either you are rich or poor dosnt stop them to fvkk who they want to fvckk
3.Sluttines Of mordern women is innevitable and irreplacable either you like it or not
4. 90% of aborted babies are male child.
5. Parternity Fraud is not accidental women orchestrated it.
6. Women select the sperm they fertilized durin ovlation mostly the dominant man(alpha male)
7.Women infidelity happen through emotional feelin.
8.Sex that will leads to pregancy women already know befor it happen.
9.The different btw normal girls and runz-girls is like black market seller and Petrol Fillin Station respectively
10.Hypergamy of woman is natural instnict
If You Are 100% Man You Dont Have To Worry About The List Above
Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 5:39am On Oct 05, 2021
Brandonx:

What right do you have to take another's life?

1 Like

Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by bilulu(m): 5:52am On Oct 05, 2021
Brandonx:

Abegee so because of unwanted pregnancy someone should not have sex undecided when you can comfortably flush out the fetus before it becomes a problem for you later in life
If you can not keep the unborn child then use condom or other birth control method. If the child will be a problem abstain or birth control.

1 Like

Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by fancifulasuquo(m): 6:28am On Oct 05, 2021
Your Body , Your Choice
You Die, Our tears
Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by Lovelyn451(f): 6:35am On Oct 05, 2021
Numerouno94:
“My body, my choice,”

Yeah, we all knw ur body, ur choice buh is the embryo's life urz to take? I don't insult ladies buh this ones hv got fish brains.
the guys that push ladies into abortions, which brain do they have?

1 Like

Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by somehow: 6:40am On Oct 05, 2021
Brandonx:

Why not just use contraceptives rather than get pregnant intentionally just to go abort?

1 Like

Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by HeightsKE: 7:26am On Oct 05, 2021
Brandonx:

Then ain't it better to zip the 4k up?! undecided

1 Like

Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by Suspect33(m): 9:53am On Oct 05, 2021
Righteousness2:
As in the Days of Noah / Lot
These people are joking with The Consuming Fire! I Fear GOD.

Genesis 6:5-8
5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
6 And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
7 And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.
8 But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.

Like Sodom and Gomorrah Babylon the Great Aka Nomerica aka the Sleeping Giant is set for Destruction and Disaster like never ever .

What is Coming will be Much Worse than that of Sodom and Gomorrah because they refused to learn from them. The shadows of what is Coming is already in action.

The true Believers in Christ will be taken away anytime from now, and the Undiluted and Unadulterated Fire and Brimestone will rain down.
wetin man go do boss, the world gan don taya me
Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by leatra: 10:26am On Oct 05, 2021
brownemmanuel43:
This matter carry heavy weight, very very dicey case.
My opinion: abortion should be a thing of choice, bcs one of the problem/s in Africa and Nigeria in particular is this kind of case.
A situation where a lady got impregnated by one vagabond what would u expect the said lady to do if not to abort it.
While are we having many idiots and vagabond everywhere all bcs of this nonsense.
Go to the North, breeding street urchins
Go to the West, breeding street nuisance.
Go to the South, breeding cultist
What about the East, breeding drug pushers,
So a society that breads the above, what would u expect if not lawlessness

What are condoms for?
You can't keep going around fire and expect not to sweat. If you don't want to be beaten by rain or sun, hold an umbrella. Don't wanna get pregnant, use condoms ffs.
Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by Dickson178(m): 10:31am On Oct 05, 2021
Curious345:
End times,..

I heard the trumpet shall sound in this dispensation..

Be warned..

All bbnaija watchers, hangers on, promoters and profiteering crooks shall not enter the kingdom of God
the trumpet will first sound on nairaland here undecided

1 Like

Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by LutanFyah: 10:48am On Oct 05, 2021
Brandonx:
Why get pregnant in the first place?
Re: Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) by Brandonx(m): 10:52am On Oct 05, 2021
LutanFyah:
Why get pregnant in the first place?

So someone shouldn’t enjoy sex because of an unwanted pregnancy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

U.S Troops Told To Stay Alert After Russian Forces Moved In Niger Base (Photos) / Russia Threatens To Fine Wikipedia If It Doesn't Remove Details About The War / Baby Born With Two Fully-Formed Teeth (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.