Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

I Had A Dream Taliban Took Over Government In Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Had A Dream Taliban Took Over Government In Nigeria (512 Views)

No Priest Will Work For The Government In My Diocese - Catholic Bishop Abakaliki / "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) / "I Paid My Tithes At 4square, I Had Accident, Lost My Job, Pastor Abandoned Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had A Dream Taliban Took Over Government In Nigeria by ggenius77(m): 3:58am On Oct 04, 2021
Good morning Nairalanders, just wake from a weird dream, In a dream setting that is more of my home town, the vision started with chaos; a kind of situation you would have when an armed robbers attacked if you ever witness one; speed movement of human and vehicles in different directions, I now happen to be in the compound of our family house which is in the heart of the town, then I could heard from people who ran into the compound for safety that said, it was Taliban taken over Government. The dream now moved to second phase, where my mom was preparing lunch for the large extended family, just as she normally did whenever we visited their family house. So when the meal was ready she asked me to look for one of my cos to come get his meal, the guy was around but refused to come for his food and later came in and said he wasn't around, I became scared, nervous and told him that "do you know Taliban has took over and you still lie I don't want their trouble, u better stop it". The dream now in the final stage, I was in the market met two girls I had never meet in real life before they wore jeans and top but to my surprised this time I seem to be only person so frightful of Taliban this time around, I approach those beautiful young ladies to advise them that Taliban are in town and they could not wear casual dress like the one their wearing, that they should look for bouka and put on to avoid punishment they both smiled, an old man sitting in his open shade store told me their not bad is Western propaganda painting them bad. Another Man said Democratic process had failed Nigerians. Then I woke up, get a little relief and said thank God it was a dream. Here is my assumption and deductionsad1) could it be dat the Government of Nigeria is going to be topple by a more responsible system or (2) the current security problem is going degenerate the country to a lawless situation. Whichever way, Lord have your mercy on Nigeria, (Amen�).
We have no place than Naija, am afraid caused my dream always come true.
Re: I Had A Dream Taliban Took Over Government In Nigeria by yinkus6750(m): 4:18am On Oct 04, 2021
You didn't have a dream.
Sure it was a nightmare.
You need to relocate to Afghanistan to enjoy ypur dream.
Surely not in Naija.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream Taliban Took Over Government In Nigeria by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:53am On Oct 04, 2021
Do not be afraid. Your dream only showed that it wasn't necessarily the Taliban that took over the government but your worst fears that was playing out. Hence the reactions of those you met which suggested that you were wrong with your assumptions.

So no Taliban is going to topple the Nigerian government as you fear. If anything, it's God Himself that going to soon take over the affairs of this nation and use it to achieve His plans for these last days.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream Taliban Took Over Government In Nigeria by adesegun121(m): 5:46am On Oct 04, 2021
ggenius77:
Good morning Nairalanders, just wake from a weird dream, In a dream setting that is more of my home town, the vision started with chaos; a kind of situation you would have when an armed robbers attacked if you ever witness one; speed movement of human and vehicles in different directions, I now happen to be in the compound of our family house which is in the heart of the town, then I could heard from people who ran into the compound for safety that said, it was Taliban taken over Government. The dream now moved to second phase, where my mom was preparing lunch for the large extended family, just as she normally did whenever we visited their family house. So when the meal was ready she asked me to look for one of my cos to come get his meal, the guy was around but refused to come for his food and later came in and said he wasn't around, I became scared, nervous and told him that "do you know Taliban has took over and you still lie I don't want their trouble, u better stop it". The dream now in the final stage, I was in the market met two girls I had never meet in real life before they wore jeans and top but to my surprised this time I seem to be only person so frightful of Taliban this time around, I approach those beautiful young ladies to advise them that Taliban are in town and they could not wear casual dress like the one their wearing, that they should look for bouka and put on to avoid punishment they both smiled, an old man sitting in his open shade store told me their not bad is Western propaganda painting them bad. Another Man said Democratic process had failed Nigerians. Then I woke up, get a little relief and said thank God it was a dream. Here is my assumption and deductionsad1) could it be dat the Government of Nigeria is going to be topple by a more responsible system or (2) the current security problem is going degenerate the country to a lawless situation. Whichever way, Lord have your mercy on Nigeria, (Amen�).
We have no place than Naija, am afraid caused my dream always come true.
Peele oga joseph oni dream grin grin
Re: I Had A Dream Taliban Took Over Government In Nigeria by OG1BABY(f): 6:08am On Oct 04, 2021
Okay
Re: I Had A Dream Taliban Took Over Government In Nigeria by ggenius77(m): 7:45am On Oct 04, 2021
[Amen author=jesusjnr2020 post=106422873]Do not be afraid. Your dream only showed that it wasn't necessarily the Taliban that took over the government but your worst fears that was playing out. Hence the reactions of those you met which suggested that you were wrong with your assumptions.

So no Taliban is going to topple the Nigerian government as you fear. If anything, it's God Himself that going to soon take over the affairs of this nation and use it to achieve His plans for these last days.

God bless.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream Taliban Took Over Government In Nigeria by pakirisuitesphc(m): 10:18am On Oct 04, 2021
Taliban which is Pashto language for students are not like other terror groups with interest of spreading Islam globally, they are indigenous to Afghanistan and Afghanistan only. That dream cannot come to pass.
Re: I Had A Dream Taliban Took Over Government In Nigeria by Dtruthspeaker: 10:39am On Oct 04, 2021
O boy you dream late O!

Buhari and co no be Taliban dem be? grin
Re: I Had A Dream Taliban Took Over Government In Nigeria by ggenius77(m): 1:58pm On Oct 04, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Do not be afraid. Your dream only showed that it wasn't necessarily the Taliban that took over the government but your worst fears that was playing out. Hence the reactions of those you met which suggested that you were wrong with your assumptions.

God bless.
Amen!

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream Taliban Took Over Government In Nigeria by Rocablinx: 10:08pm On Oct 04, 2021
This is a revelation of what is to happen in 2022
Some forces are tryin to islamize Nigeria before 2023
You will try to warn people but no one will listen (the meaning of the end part)
I have had a similar dream but i will not scare you with details.
Watch and pray!

(1) (Reply)

14 Best New Global Online Revivalists (Tested and Trusted) / Iron Sent Down? Another Quran Science Miracle Debunked? / Are There Many Ways That Lead To God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.