Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

I Want To Give Up On Love! It Hurts Too Much - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Give Up On Love! It Hurts Too Much (1446 Views)

How Do I Move On After My Friend's Death.. Still Hurts / Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? / Download Mp3 Messages By Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo On Love, Dating, Marriage, Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Give Up On Love! It Hurts Too Much by ExploreFeelings(f): 7:33am On Oct 04, 2021
I don’t think I have been lucky in love and I’m thinking of giving up already. All the people have fallen in love with have hurt me in one way or another. And I can’t keep up with the pain. I just want to stay on my own.
Now this new guy is telling me he has fallen in love with me just after two weeks of meeting me. I think he wants to use me! I don’t know! I can’t trust anyone anymore! Maybe he loves me! I don’t know! My heart isn’t capable of love anymore.
But since I closed my heart to love:
I feel rather empty, depressed and I find it hard to associate with people.
And now that someone has fallen in love with me, I don’t know if I am capable of loving him back.
Should I keep my heart closed to love?
Source: https://www.xplorefeelings.com/should-i-give-up-on-love-5-reasons-you-shouldnt/
Re: I Want To Give Up On Love! It Hurts Too Much by Nwodosis(m): 7:35am On Oct 04, 2021
If you are loving in anticipation to be loved back, then you are not truly love but in a conditional love and definitely will get hurt because you are loving the person as an investment to gain!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Give Up On Love! It Hurts Too Much by Peterodion49(m): 9:39am On Oct 04, 2021
Whatsapp me for serious relationship 08171096446
Re: I Want To Give Up On Love! It Hurts Too Much by Demigod22: 11:42am On Oct 04, 2021
Jesus loves you most. LoL, so all the relationship you had, you have never been at fault before, they are always the one hurting you. Go and work on yourself and stop lying to us. Lai Muhammad students everywhere.
Re: I Want To Give Up On Love! It Hurts Too Much by RavagedHeart: 4:28pm On Oct 04, 2021
The thing is very simple. You're either very ugly or there's something else that makes you undesirable.

Find what makes people not want to keep you and fix it. Or you start loving where you will win.

By the way. I suspect this story to be false. Just one of those contents people create.
Re: I Want To Give Up On Love! It Hurts Too Much by Chisave: 5:32pm On Oct 04, 2021
Demigod22:
Jesus loves you most. LoL, so all the relationship you had, you have never been at fault before, they are always the one hurting you. Go and work on yourself and stop lying to us. Lai Muhammad students everywhere.
Re: I Want To Give Up On Love! It Hurts Too Much by Chrisgod001(m): 1:52am On Oct 05, 2021
Stop being rude na atleast give her advice based on what she told you. You can't really say she is lying if you agent heard from the other party.
Demigod22:
Re: I Want To Give Up On Love! It Hurts Too Much by Spider20: 5:15am On Oct 05, 2021
ExploreFeelings:
I don’t think I have been lucky in love and I’m thinking of giving up already. All the people have fallen in love with have hurt me in one way or another. And I can’t keep up with the pain. I just want to stay on my own.
Now this new guy is telling me he has fallen in love with me just after two weeks of meeting me. I think he wants to use me! I don’t know! I can’t trust anyone anymore! Maybe he loves me! I don’t know! My heart isn’t capable of love anymore.
And now that someone has fallen in love with me, I don’t know if I am capable of loving him back.
Source: https://www.xplorefeelings.com/should-i-give-up-on-love-5-reasons-you-shouldnt/
Abeg getaat.........
What a useless post
Nigerian ladies are useless all of them grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Give Up On Love! It Hurts Too Much by okoroemeka(m): 1:26pm On Oct 05, 2021
ExploreFeelings:
love and lust are two different things,a man cannot love you in 2 weeks,give him 2-3 rounds of sex and he may ghost you,if he is too eager for sex then it is lust,but if he is not too interested in the sex then he may like you,but unfortunately there is no way to see a man's heart but to take the plunge,
Re: I Want To Give Up On Love! It Hurts Too Much by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 05, 2021
ExploreFeelings:

Awk undecided
Re: I Want To Give Up On Love! It Hurts Too Much by Obaxxx(m): 4:15pm On Oct 05, 2021
lipsrsealed
Na only mumu dey enter love with all him strength undecided

Re: I Want To Give Up On Love! It Hurts Too Much by Derare(f): 7:55pm On Oct 05, 2021
Obaxxx:
lipsrsealed
Na only mumu dey enter love with all him strength undecided
grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Give Up On Love! It Hurts Too Much by Mcslize: 8:51pm On Oct 05, 2021
ExploreFeelings:

The issue might be coming from you not that you can't find a good guy.

You know most of you ladies sometimes have attitude problem.
Re: I Want To Give Up On Love! It Hurts Too Much by frozen70(f): 9:01pm On Oct 05, 2021
ExploreFeelings:

Heart breaks teaches us so many things

The more heart break the more we learn

The more heart break the harder the heart gets

So stand and face it then adjust where needed

Loneliness and depression are worst than heart breaks

(1) (Reply)

The Reason For The Rise In Homosexuality In The Country.. / “i’m Sucking Your D*** All Night Long” – Cardi B Promises Offset Val Gift / Man Forced To Sleep Outside After Winning Argument With His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.