Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

�5 Benefits Of Marrying A Kogi Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / �5 Benefits Of Marrying A Kogi Woman (2291 Views)

Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories / Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

�5 Benefits Of Marrying A Kogi Woman by katchagboro(m): 8:20am On Oct 04, 2021
Kogi state is situated in the central part of the country, Nigeria. Kogi generally is known to be rich in culture and tradition and it's one of the most beautiful places you can marry from. Marrying a kogi woman comes with so many benefits that cannot be overemphasized, if you are not yet married, you should marry a kogi girl because of the following benefits that you stand to enjoy:
1. They are good in cooking different delicacies: do you have taste for eating different delicacies? Then you should consider marrying a kogi woman, an average kogi woman can cook very well, they are well trained in cooking and other house chores. Some of the delicacies you can enjoy include ìyá (pounded yam) and epi papara (egusi soup), black soup, draw soup, epe eza, epe ebaatu, epe igorigo, okoho soup and so on.
2. They are highly intelligent and talented: an average Kogi woman is intelligent and talented, we have seen lots of Kogi women working as engineers, doctors, lawyers, journalists, Fashion designers, hair stylists, bead markers, gubernatorial candidate (Natasha) and so on. They are most talented in embroidery and rich in cloth weaving, cassava, cashew nuts, kola nuts and palm oil productions. So, when you marry one of them, you are rest assured that she will make money with her talent. Also, there is hardly a problem that a kogi woman will not provide a solution to, that's to show you how intelligent they are.
3. They are beautiful and caring: do you plan to marry a beautiful woman? Kogi women are so beautiful and presentable. They are over caring that, they care so much for both their husband and their children.
4. They are virtuous and godly: most Kogi women practice Islam or Christianity, Traditional and they serve God to the core. they don't play with their religion.
5. They are rich in culture and tradition: Kogi women know and embrace their culture so well that you should be rest assured that they are going to be very respectful and responsible wife to you because that's part of their culture.
If you aren't married to a kogi woman, please get yourself one else you are missing a lot.
Re: �5 Benefits Of Marrying A Kogi Woman by benuejosh: 8:42am On Oct 04, 2021
katchagboro:

Kogi state is situated in the central part of the country, Nigeria. Kogi generally is known to be rich in culture and tradition and it's one of the most beautiful places you can marry from. Marrying a kogi woman comes with so many benefits that cannot be overemphasized, if you are not yet married, you should marry a kogi girl because of the following benefits that you stand to enjoy:
1. They are good in cooking different delicacies: do you have taste for eating different delicacies? Then you should consider marrying a kogi woman, an average kogi woman can cook very well, they are well trained in cooking and other house chores. Some of the delicacies you can enjoy include ìyá (pounded yam) and epi papara (egusi soup), black soup, draw soup, epe eza, epe ebaatu, epe igorigo, okoho soup and so on.
2. They are highly intelligent and talented: an average Kogi woman is intelligent and talented, we have seen lots of Kogi women working as engineers, doctors, lawyers, journalists, Fashion designers, hair stylists, bead markers, gubernatorial candidate (Natasha) and so on. They are most talented in embroidery and rich in cloth weaving, cassava, cashew nuts, kola nuts and palm oil productions. So, when you marry one of them, you are rest assured that she will make money with her talent. Also, there is hardly a problem that a kogi woman will not provide a solution to, that's to show you how intelligent they are.
3. They are beautiful and caring: do you plan to marry a beautiful woman? Kogi women are so beautiful and presentable. They are over caring that, they care so much for both their husband and their children.
4. They are virtuous and godly: most Kogi women practice Islam or Christianity, Traditional and they serve God to the core. they don't play with their religion.
5. They are rich in culture and tradition: Kogi women know and embrace their culture so well that you should be rest assured that they are going to be very respectful and responsible wife to you because that's part of their culture.
If you aren't married to a kogi woman, please get yourself one else you are missing a lot.
interesting. Find me a beautiful Christian Kogi lady for something serious.
Re: �5 Benefits Of Marrying A Kogi Woman by SIRRITE: 9:00am On Oct 04, 2021
WHAT ABOUT BENEFITS OF MARRYING AN IBOP WOMAN?? grin grin
Re: �5 Benefits Of Marrying A Kogi Woman by ikeno(m): 9:20am On Oct 04, 2021
where can I meet a kogi woman I do want to get married to one
Re: �5 Benefits Of Marrying A Kogi Woman by Lilsameey: 9:30am On Oct 04, 2021
So that they can stone me to death abi undecided

1 Like

Re: �5 Benefits Of Marrying A Kogi Woman by Quality20(m): 10:39am On Oct 04, 2021
tell us d pros and cons of each ethnic group in the state, after all kogi isn't a mono ethnic state like enugu or oyo .
From my knowledge I know d state comprises the following tribes
ebira
igala
kabba yorubas
northern igbos
hausa
Fulani
nupe/basange

so pls tell us d marital cultures of those ethnic groups
Re: �5 Benefits Of Marrying A Kogi Woman by Marava3cakaya: 7:38pm On Dec 07, 2023
I’m so lucky to have one as a wife 🥰 EJURA

2 Likes

Re: �5 Benefits Of Marrying A Kogi Woman by TinubuThief: 8:16pm On Dec 07, 2023
Kogi? Gbala Kwa
Re: �5 Benefits Of Marrying A Kogi Woman by ezegenigbonine: 10:07pm On Dec 07, 2023
1, excess juju
2. Wickedness
3. Poverty
4. Adultry
5. Cook 1 pot of soup with ten maggi

1 Like

Re: �5 Benefits Of Marrying A Kogi Woman by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:52pm On Dec 07, 2023
Maybe the Kogi that u`re talking about is in Mars and not the one on a earth, situated in a geographical space called Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

I Chop Breakfast Ytd, And I Got Sacked Today. / Extra Marital Affair / Share Your Special Or Funny Proposal Stories!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.