Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,423 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:07 AM

Share Your Special Or Funny Proposal Stories! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Special Or Funny Proposal Stories! (2321 Views)

How To Politely Ask For Sex without sounding rude or funny / Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor / Share Your Nicknames And How You Got Them - It Could Be Romantic Or Funny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Special Or Funny Proposal Stories! by sweetpie23: 12:40pm On Oct 19, 2009
Do you have a funny, interesting or bizarre engagement story? please share it with us grin
Re: Share Your Special Or Funny Proposal Stories! by POSAKOSA1(m): 2:04pm On Oct 19, 2009
I brought out my manliness and that was good enough.
Re: Share Your Special Or Funny Proposal Stories! by dibolic: 4:05pm On Oct 19, 2009
we are both having sex and then I pop up the question will you marry me "she told me i will think about it cause it serious matter for me "
Re: Share Your Special Or Funny Proposal Stories! by sweetpie23: 11:53am On Oct 28, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

I brought out my manliness and that was good enough.

dibolic:

we are both having sex and then I pop up the question will you marry me "she told me i will think about it cause it serious matter for me "
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Share Your Special Or Funny Proposal Stories! by Pharoh: 4:27pm On Oct 28, 2009
Why are you shocked? grin
Re: Share Your Special Or Funny Proposal Stories! by 190: 4:44pm On Oct 28, 2009
well i remember using a daisy flower to propose 2 my wife 50yrs ago rite there in afghanistan~
it was splendid~
Re: Share Your Special Or Funny Proposal Stories! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 28, 2009
brb with mine in 20yrs cheesy
Re: Share Your Special Or Funny Proposal Stories! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 28, 2009
rokiatu:

Underage girls are storming nairaland grin grin grin
Re: Share Your Special Or Funny Proposal Stories! by Atreus(f): 9:34pm On Oct 28, 2009
We were talkin and i just said:"Bebe,so when are we gettin married?". Lol
Re: Share Your Special Or Funny Proposal Stories! by tithe(m): 10:31pm On Oct 28, 2009
@poster,

Oh! i remember proposing to my wife with a knife on my hand. "I told her Marry me or u die" she has no option than to say yes smiley
Re: Share Your Special Or Funny Proposal Stories! by sweetpie23: 11:47am On Oct 29, 2009
rokiatu:

you must be 7 years then undecided

bethangel:

[color=#006600][/color]
tee hee grin
Re: Share Your Special Or Funny Proposal Stories! by patwhizkid(f): 11:54am On Oct 29, 2009
brb. . .
Re: Share Your Special Or Funny Proposal Stories! by Abbeycity4(f): 12:15pm On Oct 29, 2009
tithe:

@poster,

Oh! i remember proposing to my wife with a knife on my hand. "I told her Marry me or u die" she has no option than to say yes smiley

shocked shocked dis can't b true shocked shocked
Re: Share Your Special Or Funny Proposal Stories! by scemchee(m): 1:31pm On Oct 29, 2009
This is not my story thou but i av to share it. a certain girl was dating a guy for a while and the guy hide is real self,personality and sort,everything was going because the dude was active in bed and the gurl her self was machine,the only attraction then was good sex.this gurl in ? was seeing other men but the guy kept complaining and gave plenty of time to discharge this men as perhaps she knew them far b4 they met.but it did not get any better.because this dude loves this gurl real gud kept his fingers and hoped things to get beta. which it did not.i believe by now u guys know why she is seeing other men{money}if u ar not flowing with me.then suddenly the dude invites the she to his palace spends about 3 days and the gurl got to really meet this dude cling and know who he really was. behold after flexing this girl for 3 days he went to put her on a bus as she was to leave but b4 the bus could leave for half mile a text popped into this dude phone and i quote "I CAN'T WAIT TO SAY I DO I DO TO YOU ON THE ALTER" My people listening what can we call this one?
Re: Share Your Special Or Funny Proposal Stories! by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 29, 2009
bethangel:

[color=#006600][/color]
you think so? grin

sweetpie23:

you must be 7 years then undecided
tee hee grin
am 4 any problem with that?
Re: Share Your Special Or Funny Proposal Stories! by BeautfulB(f): 3:40pm On Oct 29, 2009
scemchee:

This is not my story thou but i av to share it. a certain girl was dating a guy for a while and the guy hide is real self,personality and sort,everything was going because the dude was active in bed and the gurl her self was machine,the only attraction then was good sex.this gurl in ? was seeing other men but the guy kept complaining and gave plenty of time to discharge this men as perhaps she knew them far b4 they met.but it did not get any better.because this dude loves this gurl real gud kept his fingers and hoped things to get beta. which it did not.i believe by now u guys know why she is seeing other men{money}if u ar not flowing with me.then suddenly the dude invites the she to his palace spends about 3 days and the gurl got to really meet this dude cling and know who he really was. behold after flexing this girl for 3 days he went to put her on a bus as she was to leave but b4 the bus could leave for half mile a text popped into this dude phone and i quote "I CAN'T WAIT TO SAY I DO I DO TO YOU ON THE ALTER" My people listening what can we call this one?
Re: Share Your Special Or Funny Proposal Stories! by 190: 8:46pm On Oct 29, 2009
scemchee:

Do u know what i call such girls

ARMED ROBBER MOTOR~
Re: Share Your Special Or Funny Proposal Stories! by sweetpie23: 1:32pm On Oct 30, 2009
rokiatu:

you think so? grin
am 4 any problem with that?
liar

scemchee:

Re: Share Your Special Or Funny Proposal Stories! by daduke2k(m): 1:52pm On Oct 30, 2009
u wantd to know how old she was grin grin
Re: Share Your Special Or Funny Proposal Stories! by sweetpie23: 1:59pm On Oct 30, 2009
but she can not be 4 at least her profile pic doesn't say that to me undecided
Re: Share Your Special Or Funny Proposal Stories! by daduke2k(m): 2:14pm On Oct 30, 2009
all profile pics aint real
Re: Share Your Special Or Funny Proposal Stories! by nex(m): 2:22pm On Oct 30, 2009
Sometimes I take off my profile pic for a while, but my profile pic is always real.
Re: Share Your Special Or Funny Proposal Stories! by sweetpie23: 2:25pm On Oct 30, 2009
daduke2k:

all profile pics aint real
only people who are ashame of themself will put up fake profile pic undecided
Re: Share Your Special Or Funny Proposal Stories! by daduke2k(m): 2:32pm On Oct 30, 2009
i agree with u on that but this is a free world ,i mean the internet. so people fake .
Re: Share Your Special Or Funny Proposal Stories! by sweetpie23: 2:44pm On Oct 30, 2009
true
Re: Share Your Special Or Funny Proposal Stories! by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:59pm On Oct 30, 2009
Interesting. . . grin
Re: Share Your Special Or Funny Proposal Stories! by sweetpie23: 5:47am On Nov 01, 2009
no more stories
Re: Share Your Special Or Funny Proposal Stories! by Pweety4me(f): 6:05am On Nov 01, 2009
Nairaland proposal. . . grin tongue
Re: Share Your Special Or Funny Proposal Stories! by sweetpie23: 6:18am On Nov 01, 2009
no real life grin
Re: Share Your Special Or Funny Proposal Stories! by Pweety4me(f): 6:27am On Nov 01, 2009
^^^No be cyber lyfe we dey na. . . tongue
Re: Share Your Special Or Funny Proposal Stories! by sweetpie23: 6:38am On Nov 01, 2009
but we dey talk about real things tongue
Re: Share Your Special Or Funny Proposal Stories! by Pweety4me(f): 6:39am On Nov 01, 2009
Oya talk ur own now. . . smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Question For The Guyz! / The Truth At Last! / What Do Girls Check Out First Upon Sighting A Guy On Swimtrunk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.