Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,531 members, 7,954,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:51 PM

Chidinma Ogbonna MOUA Student Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Umuahia (Graphic) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Chidinma Ogbonna MOUA Student Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Umuahia (Graphic) (31312 Views)

Final Year Student Crushed To Death By University’s SUG Vehicle In Edo. Photo / Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic / Dangote Trailer Crushes Man In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Ogbonna MOUA Student Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Umuahia (Graphic) by SALIMAN(m): 1:02pm On Oct 04, 2021
This is getting too much
Re: Chidinma Ogbonna MOUA Student Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Umuahia (Graphic) by ModeEbo(m): 1:07pm On Oct 04, 2021
Rest in peace to the beautiful girl... Naija with inefficiency
Re: Chidinma Ogbonna MOUA Student Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Umuahia (Graphic) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 04, 2021
One can only imagine what was going through her mind in those last moments. Wicked driver.
Re: Chidinma Ogbonna MOUA Student Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Umuahia (Graphic) by PDJT: 1:10pm On Oct 04, 2021
[s]
endsarrrs:
Without been told; the DRIVER OF THE TRAILER IS AN Ipob/esn terrorist angry

Always on a killing spree of their own people...

RIP fellow!!
[/s]

-Your message always has no content. You must have suffered malnourishment whilst growing up.
Re: Chidinma Ogbonna MOUA Student Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Umuahia (Graphic) by endsarrrs(f): 1:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
PDJT:
[s][/s]

-Your message always has no content. You must have suffered malnourishment whilst growing up.

#BiafraIsScam. All we need is #NigeriansUnite

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ogbonna MOUA Student Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Umuahia (Graphic) by Zontrident: 1:29pm On Oct 04, 2021
Shite
Re: Chidinma Ogbonna MOUA Student Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Umuahia (Graphic) by Mrjonah(m): 1:31pm On Oct 04, 2021
Chukwu biko gbatara anyi ọsọ enyeme aka cry cry cry

Dad news everyday by day
Re: Chidinma Ogbonna MOUA Student Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Umuahia (Graphic) by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 1:56pm On Oct 04, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Buhari thank you

Re: Chidinma Ogbonna MOUA Student Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Umuahia (Graphic) by mandax: 2:21pm On Oct 04, 2021
anorexicmuster:

So the President should always call you when it is time to fix your car, take your kids to school, pay your bills, maintain your house, because that's what you voted him to do, eh?

Yes, the buck stops at Bubu's seat...but we do have something called 'responsibility'

Not too long ago, I did the basic maintenance on my car...including brake maintenance...so that I don't get into similar situation like this. No need for Bubu to call me to do it.

The death of this girl is squarely the fault of the driver and the owner of the truck. They did not fix their truck well. Make they go do the needful.

One more thing...Nigerians love to fight with VIO and FRSC when they are doing their job of making sure you are following the rules. When they tell you to come for roadworthiness...you bribe them, or ignore them. Well., see what happens when you ignore the people who are supposed to make sure things like this don';t happen.

And no, I am not a Buhari supporter, nor did I vote for him, or for any PDP or APC candidate. They are all the same to me.

You could have made the highest level of maintenance on your car, but it must pass through VIO’s annual vehicle test for conformity with standard roadworthiness,

If VIO dept would be corrupt and certified a non worthy vehicle, it’s the fault of the VIO and his employer. The employer of civil servants in Nigeria is the federal government of Nigeria led by Buhari. That’s why he has to take blame for any bad and good thing that happens to Nigeria.
Re: Chidinma Ogbonna MOUA Student Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Umuahia (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 04, 2021
mandax:

You could have made the highest level of maintenance on your car, but if it must pass through VIO’s annual vehicle test for conformity with standard roadworthiness,

If VIO dept would be corrupt and certified a non worthy vehicle, it’s the fault of the VIO and his employer. The employer of civil servants in Nigeria is the federal government of Nigeria led by Buhari. That’s why he has to take blame for any bad and good thing that happens to Nigeria.

And Nigerians should also not bribe them, fight them when they are trying to enforce the law, and abuse them

(And should go to the VIO office on a regular baisis too)

There's government's duty to us, and then there's our part.

I still blame the driver. Why drive with a defective brake. Don't excuse the driver and the owner of the vehicle...because bad government, corruption or no...it is still his fault. HE SHOULD HAVE FIXED THE BRAKE...if not for other's safety, for his...because he could have been involved in an accident due to faulty brake and gotten hurt.

And yes, the corruption in government is bad. Yes, buhari is a bad leader. Never voted for him, never will. BUT...the truth is, most cases of corruption start when an official decides to be corrupt.
Re: Chidinma Ogbonna MOUA Student Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Umuahia (Graphic) by Streetdreamx(m): 2:26pm On Oct 04, 2021
That road had always been a death trap for mouau students during my undergraduate days, major causes of accidents at gate 6 had always been aktc. Rip to her...
Re: Chidinma Ogbonna MOUA Student Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Umuahia (Graphic) by derbykol(f): 2:31pm On Oct 04, 2021
That bad and narrow road has been claiming lives.
Re: Chidinma Ogbonna MOUA Student Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Umuahia (Graphic) by Iamagoodgirll: 3:39pm On Oct 04, 2021
So sad the results of bad governance. may her soul rest in peace
Re: Chidinma Ogbonna MOUA Student Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Umuahia (Graphic) by ubee(m): 3:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
There is a type of ignorance about our realities that we the masses usually vent on comment threads that gets me worried sometimes like _ if our leaders are dumb at least let of have sense and be different from them.
The OP is blaming bad road and in the same breath blaming brake failure for the accident. Which one should we settle for as the reason she was crushed to death?
If the roads are really that bad, then the vehicles wouldn't gain the momentum that will require the application of the brake in order to avoid accidents.

Our problem on our roads is reckless driving and overspeeding. Shikena! No too much talk. The type of recklessness and diabolical speed levels that drivers on our roads use - from commercial transporters, to private car drivers, to (and tragically) trailer/lorry drivers - is so criminal and unacceptable. Trailer drivers especially are the craziest! How can someone be doing top speeds with such heavy vehicles on roads that have substantial pedestrian and vehicular traffic? It's crazy.
Even today I was in a car, and a loud horn from a trailer with a speed that wouldn't have been below 80 to 85 kmh forced a keke to swerve of my left and enter my front so quickly.
I just wonder if you see the speed the trailer was at, it's very probable that if the keke did not leave the path fast enough it would have been crushed.
The craziness is unbelievable.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ogbonna MOUA Student Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Umuahia (Graphic) by Gfskw: 4:29pm On Oct 04, 2021
Jesus
Re: Chidinma Ogbonna MOUA Student Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Umuahia (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 04, 2021
so sad...RIP Dear
Re: Chidinma Ogbonna MOUA Student Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Umuahia (Graphic) by SirBunky85(m): 10:05pm On Oct 04, 2021
MaxieMan:
The number of bad roads in umuahia is overwhelming!! A student of Fishery department was crushed by a Trailer that suffered brake failure along Umuahia Ikot Ekpene road.

Students are on rampage and protest.

stupid abians who always attacks Tinubu can't hold Rep.Sam Onuigbo and the thief,senator T.A.Orji accountable.some of us Abians are only good at insulting leaders of other tribes but would keep deaf ears to our own useless leaders
Re: Chidinma Ogbonna MOUA Student Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Umuahia (Graphic) by fullblast(m): 10:12pm On Oct 04, 2021
That road has always been in most deplorable condition until it was rehabilitated in the late 90s.
When people complain about bad roads in other parts of the country, I just laugh at them.
No road can be as bad as that umudike road.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Really Dumb Things Nigerians Are Fond Of Doing / Man Knocked Down By A Car In Umuekar Abia (Graphic Photos) / 17 Things You Should Keep In Mind Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.