Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,024 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:44 PM

Chidinma Ogbonna MOUA Student Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Umuahia (Graphic) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Chidinma Ogbonna MOUA Student Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Umuahia (Graphic) (31313 Views)

Final Year Student Crushed To Death By University’s SUG Vehicle In Edo. Photo / Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic / Dangote Trailer Crushes Man In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Ogbonna MOUA Student Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Umuahia (Graphic) by zombieHUNTER: 12:13pm On Oct 04, 2021
Buhari sef
Re: Chidinma Ogbonna MOUA Student Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Umuahia (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
Africa- the gift in the curse.. God knows why though.. No human being should come from this part of the world. It's pure Grace and chance that we live to see another day down here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ogbonna MOUA Student Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Umuahia (Graphic) by Dahustler007(m): 12:15pm On Oct 04, 2021
So sad! The rate at wish Youths especially those in the Tertiary institutions are dying is really alarming!

May Her Soul Rest In Paradise....Amen!
Re: Chidinma Ogbonna MOUA Student Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Umuahia (Graphic) by owunabastard: 12:16pm On Oct 04, 2021
I know very soon this thing will happen on that Umuahia Road, what stop the Governor to at least fix those bad spots in Umuahia. Now somebody will come and blame Buhari, but our SE politicians are not trying. Exception of Ebonyi and to an extent Anambra, other SE states roads are very horrible.
Re: Chidinma Ogbonna MOUA Student Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Umuahia (Graphic) by Walkee: 12:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
Someone can't die in this country without his face littering social media

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ogbonna MOUA Student Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Umuahia (Graphic) by Antoeni(m): 12:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
Its only Sad and Evil News from the Southeast.
They Need Cleansing of The Land Urgently
Re: Chidinma Ogbonna MOUA Student Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Umuahia (Graphic) by IbileIfe: 12:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
Bad road does not cause brakes to fail.
Bad drivers and mentally unstable drivers cause road accidents.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ogbonna MOUA Student Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Umuahia (Graphic) by Adakintroy: 12:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
richmond500:
I take back my pledge.

May Ogun kill all our heroes past

You be Mumu.

In the future you will be part of Nigerians past.
Re: Chidinma Ogbonna MOUA Student Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Umuahia (Graphic) by richmond500: 12:19pm On Oct 04, 2021
Adakintroy:

You be Mumu.

In the future you will be part of Nigerians past.
I see, ur sense has divorced ur brain

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ogbonna MOUA Student Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Umuahia (Graphic) by jevic(m): 12:19pm On Oct 04, 2021
And yet this is an NDDC state. Ikpeazu the kerosene man, continue.
Re: Chidinma Ogbonna MOUA Student Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Umuahia (Graphic) by mandax: 12:21pm On Oct 04, 2021
Trailers can’t just fail break In the countries that made that trailer, and in other normal countries, because VIO works to ensure that every year, every truck must be checked for roadworthiness.

Police there are all out to stop any non conformance.
Of course, VIO risks long prison time if he ever issues a certificate of roadworthiness to a vehicle that’s not conforming with standard.

And how could a government watch roads plied by lorries to be rid of potholes in normal countries?

RIP young girl. You were a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ogbonna MOUA Student Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Umuahia (Graphic) by Polynek(m): 12:21pm On Oct 04, 2021
So sad RIP
Re: Chidinma Ogbonna MOUA Student Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Umuahia (Graphic) by bluefilm: 12:23pm On Oct 04, 2021
Chai.

I blame Joe Biden for this.
Re: Chidinma Ogbonna MOUA Student Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Umuahia (Graphic) by endsarrrs(f): 12:23pm On Oct 04, 2021
Without been told; the DRIVER OF THE TRAILER IS AN Ipob/esn terrorist angry

Always on a killing spree of their own people...

RIP fellow!!

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ogbonna MOUA Student Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Umuahia (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 04, 2021
The funny thing about this thread is that people are blaming Buhari, leaders past, even Nigeria...and possibly IPOB....and not the driver for driving badly and the owner of the truck for not keeping his truck well maintained...especially the brake.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ogbonna MOUA Student Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Umuahia (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 04, 2021
frankfecks:
Africa- the gift in the curse.. God knows why though.. No human being should come from this part of the world. It's pure Grace and chance that we live to see another day down here

A similar accident happened in Europe..in Scotland. Cause...negligence on the part of the driver.

The same thing happened here...negligence on the part of the driver and the owner of the truck

Stop cursing your heritage and continent. You Nigerians should keep your cars well maintained and in good working condition, and drive carefully.
Re: Chidinma Ogbonna MOUA Student Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Umuahia (Graphic) by edogu(m): 12:29pm On Oct 04, 2021
Our political leaders are wicked. Transport unions made up of keke, minibus etc drivers few weeks ago contributed N300 each to remedy that road. On the day work was to commence on the said road, some people from government stopped them from going ahead with the project. It was alleged that those people were from FERMA.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ogbonna MOUA Student Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Umuahia (Graphic) by PENNYSWAP: 12:33pm On Oct 04, 2021
Stay away from yahoo boys they won’t listen .... she has been used to Xmas benz now look at the out come
Re: Chidinma Ogbonna MOUA Student Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Umuahia (Graphic) by finalboss(m): 12:34pm On Oct 04, 2021
Omo this is sad shocked
Re: Chidinma Ogbonna MOUA Student Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Umuahia (Graphic) by Tribu(m): 12:35pm On Oct 04, 2021
Pathetic. My condolences to the parents and entire family of the unlucky deceased.

Leaving your home and coming back alive after the day's hustle is actually a combination of luck and Grace in this country.

#Godpikin
Re: Chidinma Ogbonna MOUA Student Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Umuahia (Graphic) by brownemmanuel43(m): 12:35pm On Oct 04, 2021
Too many deaths this day,
Re: Chidinma Ogbonna MOUA Student Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Umuahia (Graphic) by phorget(m): 12:36pm On Oct 04, 2021
Hmmmmm
Re: Chidinma Ogbonna MOUA Student Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Umuahia (Graphic) by williams85(m): 12:37pm On Oct 04, 2021
greatiyk4u:
PDP bad Governance has killed more Nigerians than Boko haram that they created.

With this high level of underdevelopment in Abia state, IPOB is not causing havoc there because they have a sponsor in ABARIBE in the state

IPOB SHINE YOUR EYES
You get sense like this?
You've been told severally to stop taking hard drugs..

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ogbonna MOUA Student Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Umuahia (Graphic) by Iceman2017(m): 12:38pm On Oct 04, 2021
Sweetheart, i can't believe you will be trending like this. This not the plans we had but God knows the best.
I couldn't sleep last night because of this sad news. You are such a beautiful soul.
Rest in peace my queen. You know i will always love you
Re: Chidinma Ogbonna MOUA Student Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Umuahia (Graphic) by Amudeneogu: 12:39pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ugolistikp:
This is just so saddening......RIP to the young lady. I wish the protest will continue till the road is fixed
Even if they protest till next year, this useless government in Nigeria will not listen to them instead the will tag them criminals or ipob members
Re: Chidinma Ogbonna MOUA Student Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Umuahia (Graphic) by fergie001: 12:45pm On Oct 04, 2021
This same road........My God.
Re: Chidinma Ogbonna MOUA Student Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Umuahia (Graphic) by mandax: 12:45pm On Oct 04, 2021
anorexicmuster:
The funny thing about this thread is that people are blaming Buhari, leaders past, even Nigeria...and possibly IPOB....and not the driver for driving badly and the owner of the truck for not keeping his truck well maintained...especially the brake.

The buck stops on the president’s table.
Re: Chidinma Ogbonna MOUA Student Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Umuahia (Graphic) by greatiyk4u(m): 12:46pm On Oct 04, 2021
williams85:

You get sense like this?
You've been told severally to stop taking hard drugs..

Go and rest, this is beyond your comprehension level
Re: Chidinma Ogbonna MOUA Student Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Umuahia (Graphic) by AlphaDigitals: 12:49pm On Oct 04, 2021
What a government we have!!
Pretty, poor girl
cry cry

MEANWHILE cry
Full Brand ID for Fix and fit brand
Build your Brand Identity with a modern and Professional brand

More here :
https://www.nairaland.com/6776264/what-need-know-brand-identity#106261487

Re: Chidinma Ogbonna MOUA Student Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Umuahia (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 04, 2021
mandax:

The buck stops on the president’s table.

So the President should always call you when it is time to fix your car, take your kids to school, pay your bills, maintain your house, because that's what you voted him to do, eh?

Yes, the buck stops at Bubu's seat...but we do have something called 'responsibility'

Not too long ago, I did the basic maintenance on my car...including brake maintenance...so that I don't get into similar situation like this. No need for Bubu to call me to do it.

The death of this girl is squarely the fault of the driver and the owner of the truck. They did not fix their truck well. Make they go do the needful.

One more thing...Nigerians love to fight with VIO and FRSC when they are doing their job of making sure you are following the rules. When they tell you to come for roadworthiness...you bribe them, or ignore them. Well., see what happens when you ignore the people who are supposed to make sure things like this don';t happen.

And no, I am not a Buhari supporter, nor did I vote for him, or for any PDP or APC candidate. They are all the same to me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Really Dumb Things Nigerians Are Fond Of Doing / Man Knocked Down By A Car In Umuekar Abia (Graphic Photos) / 17 Things You Should Keep In Mind Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.