Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,546 members, 7,843,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Igbos, The True Believers Of One Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos, The True Believers Of One Nigeria (1554 Views)

Is The South South Being Unfair To Igbos? The Jonathan Case / Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) / The ''Britain'' That Cost Igbos The War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos, The True Believers Of One Nigeria by BKayy: 10:28am On Oct 04, 2021
richmond500:
sorry, I won't, we don't like mud in my grandmother's doorstep
You are practically living in mud.
No be Akure be this?

3 Likes

Re: Igbos, The True Believers Of One Nigeria by OBALOLA55(m): 10:28am On Oct 04, 2021
richmond500:
Igbos are free to live anywhere in Nigeria but no Igbo man will sell land to other tribe...

Why is the one Nigeria u practiced?
WHICH LAND AGAIN MAI GIDA HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THAT IGBO LAND IS DOT IN THE CIRCLE

YOU CANNOT GIVE WHAT YOU DO’T HAVE.

TINUBU SAID THAT YORUBA AND FULANIS ARE ONE, AND DON’T FORGET THAT OYO STATE BY LAND MASS IS BIGGER THAN THE WHOLE SOUTH EAST STATES.

NOW THE QUESTION IS, WHICH LAND ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

2 Likes

Re: Igbos, The True Believers Of One Nigeria by Redcrafton: 10:30am On Oct 04, 2021
richmond500:
Igbos are free to live anywhere in Nigeria but no Igbo man will sell land to other tribe...

" The population of Core-northerners in Lagos outnumbers the population of Igbos in Kano by a wide margin, but go to Sabon gari in Kano and see the mansions and estates owned and dominated by Igbos there. Land and rent in Sabongari is almost as expensive as Lekki because of the Igbos. Meanwhile, where is that beautiful estate in Lagos which is dominated by mansions owned by Core-northern muslims?? In spite of the thousands of core northern millionaires residing in Lagos? Those millionaire Alhajis who are the top officials of the Nigerian Immigration, Customs, Ports authority, Police, Military, Civil defense, e.t.c serving in Lagos? Where are their estates and mansions in Lagos? The millionaire Bureau de change operators and transporters of foodstuffs/livestock who own multiple trailer loads of products offloading in Southern cities, where are their estates and mansions in Southern Nigeria??"

Did Igbo stop you in Lagos?

3 Likes

Re: Igbos, The True Believers Of One Nigeria by richmond500: 10:30am On Oct 04, 2021
Redcrafton:

Maigida, did the Igbos also stop you rich northerners from buying land in Benin, Lagos, Uyo, PH, Akure and Ibadan?

Why not stop embarrassing yourself in public.
PH Lolz, I have a rentage apartment in R/state where I put my head, when I am ready to buy land, I'll still buy in my state
Re: Igbos, The True Believers Of One Nigeria by BKayy: 10:31am On Oct 04, 2021
Redcrafton:

Maigida, did the Igbos also stop you rich northerners from buying land in Benin, Lagos, Uyo, PH, Akure and Ibadan?

Why not stop embarrassing yourself in public.
"Asị na onye na afụrọ ebe ọ ga ebido aka, o bido na ikpere"
They are looking for something to blame their poverty on.
Person wey never chop belleful dey talk about land acquisition

1 Like

Re: Igbos, The True Believers Of One Nigeria by richmond500: 10:33am On Oct 04, 2021
BKayy:

You are practically living in mud.
No be Akure be this?
grin i don't know such a place in my neighbourhood, just in case u wan compare with ur muddy town

Re: Igbos, The True Believers Of One Nigeria by Redcrafton: 10:34am On Oct 04, 2021
richmond500:
PH Lolz, I have a rentage apartment in R/state where I put my head, when I am ready to buy land, I'll still buy in my state

I didn't say rent....You said Igbos don't sell.

Now I have asked if they stopped you from buying in none Igbo states.

Detesting Igbos who are largely better One Nigerians than you is evil.

The face of Sabon gari Kano wouldn't have been the same without the great Igbos.

Now mention nay part of Nigeria, you rich northerners have done same?

4 Likes

Re: Igbos, The True Believers Of One Nigeria by richmond500: 10:34am On Oct 04, 2021
Redcrafton:

" The population of Core-northerners in Lagos outnumbers the population of Igbos in Kano by a wide margin, but go to Sabon gari in Kano and see the mansions and estates owned and dominated by Igbos there. Land and rent in Sabongari is almost as expensive as Lekki because of the Igbos. Meanwhile, where is that beautiful estate in Lagos which is dominated by mansions owned by Core-northern muslims?? In spite of the thousands of core northern millionaires residing in Lagos? Those millionaire Alhajis who are the top officials of the Nigerian Immigration, Customs, Ports authority, Police, Military, Civil defense, e.t.c serving in Lagos? Where are their estates and mansions in Lagos? The millionaire Bureau de change operators and transporters of foodstuffs/livestock who own multiple trailer loads of products offloading in Southern cities, where are their estates and mansions in Southern Nigeria??"

Did Igbo stop you in Lagos?
yen yen yen, gibberish
Re: Igbos, The True Believers Of One Nigeria by Redcrafton: 10:35am On Oct 04, 2021
richmond500:
grin u don't know such a place in my neighbourhood, just in case u wan compare with ur muddy tiwn

Most if the houses here in your claimed neighborhood are owned by the great Igbos.

So?

4 Likes

Re: Igbos, The True Believers Of One Nigeria by richmond500: 10:36am On Oct 04, 2021
Redcrafton:

I didn't say rent....You said Igbos don't sell.

Now I have asked if they stopped you from buying in none Igbo states.

Detesting Igbos who are largely better One Nigerians than you is evil.

The face of Sabon gari Kano wouldn't have been the same without the great Igbos.

Now mention nay part of Nigeria, you rich northerners have done same?
yen yen yen, another gibberish.

Nyamiris don't sell their mud enclave dot
Re: Igbos, The True Believers Of One Nigeria by FakeUnity: 10:36am On Oct 04, 2021
richmond500:
If ipob Nyamiris like, let dem write a project proposal on how Ipob are the best after Egusi soup, we are not buying that lie.

Taliban of the east

The world knows that only mooslim skulls like yours can be terrorists. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos, The True Believers Of One Nigeria by Redcrafton: 10:37am On Oct 04, 2021
richmond500:
yen yen yen, gibberish

When you are given a deadly blow of truth it becomes gibberish.

This means you didn't even read what the OP posted and you went off commenting on what you don't even understand.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos, The True Believers Of One Nigeria by richmond500: 10:39am On Oct 04, 2021
Redcrafton:

Most if the houses here in your claimed neighborhood are owned by the great Igbos.

So?
yen yen yen, that is Kalabari in R/state, igbos don't own those lands.
BTW, its not a capital city just in case u are shocked

Re: Igbos, The True Believers Of One Nigeria by richmond500: 10:40am On Oct 04, 2021
Redcrafton:

When you are given a deadly blow of truth it becomes gibberish.

This means you didn't even read what the OP posted and you went off commenting on what you don't even understand.
I didn't read that nonsense cos I was only seeing north and Lagos.

It doesn't concern me, come down to Rivers state and let's talk
Re: Igbos, The True Believers Of One Nigeria by richmond500: 10:41am On Oct 04, 2021
FakeUnity:

Only mooslim skulls like yourd can be terrorists. grin
AfghanEASTERN
Re: Igbos, The True Believers Of One Nigeria by Redcrafton: 10:44am On Oct 04, 2021
richmond500:
I didn't read that nonsense cos I was only seeing north and Lagos.

It doesn't concern me, come down to Rivers state and let's talk

You didn't read the nonsense because it does concern you and yet you saw north and Lagos.

Ok, how many houses do you people from Rivers own in north and Lagos?

You are damn busy body.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos, The True Believers Of One Nigeria by Redcrafton: 10:44am On Oct 04, 2021
richmond500:
yen yen yen, that is Kalabari in R/state, igbos don't own those lands.
BTW, its not a capital city just in case u are shocked

Liar

Igbos own houses everywhere they are ready to sell.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos, The True Believers Of One Nigeria by richmond500: 10:47am On Oct 04, 2021
Redcrafton:

You didn't read the nonsense because it does concern you and yet you saw north and Lagos.

Ok, how many houses do you people from Rivers own in north and Lagos?

You are damn busy body.
our region/state is doing well, we are not MUDDYfied so no need running to the north
Re: Igbos, The True Believers Of One Nigeria by efficiencie(m): 10:47am On Oct 04, 2021
@SonOfThePlateau, decision making is usually driven by interest. The secession of Nigeria may suit you but you don't have to foist your sensibilities on others whose interest may diverge from yours. The igbos you referenced will have a lot to lose in the event of a secession. All their wealth in strange lands will be lost the instant that each state organizes their constitution to appropriate to themselves the property of non-indigenes. There are people who have businesses in different locations of the country and their drive to make more wealth will never allow them support secession. However those who have nothing to gain from Nigeria will easily fight for secession...so do not foist your common sense on others just because they hold views that diverge from yours.

As for me I support secession so that regions that intend to integrate can do so organically under renegotiated terms. The Abuja hegemony is a problem. Secession will decentralize political corruption and allow for a sweeping revolution by the people. A bloody decade may follow a secession but after the dust settles the new nations will emerge and renegotiate the terms of trade, monetary or economic integration.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos, The True Believers Of One Nigeria by Taba21: 10:47am On Oct 04, 2021
richmond500:
Nyamiri deh disguise

Oga be proud of ur taliban region before creating thread
Werey wan skip terms and conditions... grin grin

Don't mind them the hates of South south people
Re: Igbos, The True Believers Of One Nigeria by BKayy: 10:47am On Oct 04, 2021
richmond500:
grin i don't know such a place in my neighbourhood, just in case u wan compare with ur muddy town
All I see here is Igbo handwork.
Any objection?

2 Likes

Re: Igbos, The True Believers Of One Nigeria by richmond500: 10:48am On Oct 04, 2021
Redcrafton:

Liar

Igbos own houses everywhere they are ready to sell.
cry me a full cloud
Re: Igbos, The True Believers Of One Nigeria by Taba21: 10:49am On Oct 04, 2021
richmond500:
That shows that Igbos enjoy one Nigeria more than any other tribe, now go to the same Igbo land and if u can't speak the language, u won't have any landed property, no Igbo man will sell his land to other people.

Igbo are selfish people that is why nobody or Tribes need them in terms of coalition
Re: Igbos, The True Believers Of One Nigeria by richmond500: 10:50am On Oct 04, 2021
BKayy:

All I see here is Igbo handwork.
Any objection?
this is Igbo handwork grin

Re: Igbos, The True Believers Of One Nigeria by richmond500: 10:51am On Oct 04, 2021
Taba21:

as in ehn, them just deh vex person, especially the Igbos and their sympathizers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos, The True Believers Of One Nigeria by Redcrafton: 10:52am On Oct 04, 2021
Taba21:

Igbo are selfish people that is why nobody or Tribes need them in terms of coalition

Mister, please do us a favour, use a dictionary if you don't know how to use google to check the meaning of "selfish"

The north has had the presidency so many times, the SW has had, the SS has had...Igbos have not, yet you open your mouth to say they are selfish.

The word...must have a different meaning in your language.

1 Like

Re: Igbos, The True Believers Of One Nigeria by Redcrafton: 10:54am On Oct 04, 2021
richmond500:

E pain this man....this is Igbo handwork....

1 Like

Re: Igbos, The True Believers Of One Nigeria by richmond500: 10:55am On Oct 04, 2021
Redcrafton:

Mister, please do us a favour, use a dictionary if you don't know how to use google to check the meaning of "selfish"

The north has had the presidency so many times, the SW has had, the SS has had...Igbos have not, yet you open your mouth to say they are selfish.

The word...must have a different meaning in your language.
so who never get presidency nai no deh selfish?

Education ntoor
Re: Igbos, The True Believers Of One Nigeria by BKayy: 10:55am On Oct 04, 2021
richmond500:
Demolished.
We are not you people that roll in filth

1 Like

Re: Igbos, The True Believers Of One Nigeria by Redcrafton: 10:57am On Oct 04, 2021
Taba21:

How and when did they hate the SS people?

It's the other way... You hate Igbos for nothing.

After taking their properties after the war...Abandon property...

Ex-Militants Passes Out of Innoson Kiara Academy Enugu Centre After 9 Months in the Education-for-Employment Program

https://www.innosonvehicles.com/ex-militants-passes-out-innoson-kiara-academy/

1 Like

Re: Igbos, The True Believers Of One Nigeria by richmond500: 10:57am On Oct 04, 2021
Redcrafton:

E pain this man....this is Igbo handwork....
liar, southeast, portrait of decay and hooliganism

Re: Igbos, The True Believers Of One Nigeria by seniorkachion(m): 10:59am On Oct 04, 2021
richmond500:

Search for , I LIVE IN UMUAHIA, on Facebook and like it. You will see lands for sale.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Sit-at-home On Monday, Tuesday – IPOB / 2023: Bola Tinubu And Bukola Saraki Need To Hire Peter Obi Media Handlers / President Buhari Stood On The COAT OF ARMS Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.