Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,051 members, 7,838,652 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 (6988 Views)

Tinubu Dancing 'Ijo Eko' With Orji Uzor Kalu And Ngige (Throwback Video) / Stop Claiming FG, World Bank Sponsored Projects For State",Group Berate Ikpeazu / Stop Claiming Port-harcourt Terminal Project, PDP Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by Ebi2233: 5:11pm On Oct 06, 2021
Ijaws are far more than Ibo in population.
The 5 Ibo states, enter Kogi state and space still remain, and Ijaw spread straight, into more than 6 big States, without other tribe entering their centre when edo state alone is comparing size with Kogi,
IMO of 5,300km² and Anambra of 4,800 km² put together is 10,100 km² Bayelsa is 10,773 km² Bayelsa is 673 km² bigger than Imo and Anambra put together. and you say Ibos are more than Ijaw, how come.
You think it's empty space Ijaw use and stretched into all these states?
Ijaws are far more than ibos in population.
You were just favoured with more States.
The Aminadokiari(Ndoki) rep of the Lovers of Ijaw Nation Organization, told me last week that they've met with General Ditari on the Ijaw Republic, and he himself, is presently a member of the Ijaw Republic Liberation Movement.

All ibo lies end on Nairaland.
Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by AdakaBoro8(m): 5:16pm On Oct 06, 2021
Izuchukwu18:

Ijaw are the one to be ashamed of themselves why do you guys landgrab any land you set your eyes on,is it because you guys live in swampy areas,and is not by force for kalabari to be ijaw, Ijaw landgrabbing act start on nairaland and end at bayelsa eeen no reach rivers state.
but INC IYC and LINO etc are already have branches in Kalabari Bony Opobo na..... you igbos are ones remain to come and open ohanaeze or ipob branch there.....

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by Ebi2233: 5:17pm On Oct 06, 2021
Ijaws are far more than Ibo in population.
The 5 Ibo states enter Kogi state and space still remain, and Ijaw spread straight, into more than 6 big States, without other tribe entering their centre when edo state alone is comparing size with Kogi,

IMO of 5,300km² and Anambra of 4,800 km² put together is 10,100 km² Bayelsa is 10,773 km² Bayelsa is 673 km² bigger than Imo and Anambra put together. and you say Ibos are more than Ijaw, how come.
You think it's empty space Ijaw use and stretched into all these states?
Ijaws are far more than ibos in population.
You were just favoured with more States.
The Aminadokiari(Ndoki) rep of the Lovers of Ijaw Nation Organization, told me last week that they've met with General Ditari on the Ijaw Republic, and he himself, is presently a member of the Ijaw Republic Liberation Movement.

All ibo lies end on Nairaland.

Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by Izuchukwu18(m): 9:43pm On Oct 06, 2021
[quote author=Ebi2233 post=106504537][/quote]

Landgrabbers, we Igbos knew early in 2019 and gave the ijaw run out of abia state,you see ndoki Igbo speaking clan that's were ijaw go die finish no piti.
Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by Izuchukwu18(m): 9:47pm On Oct 06, 2021
Ebi2233:
You now see the Ndoki you speak of.
Frustrated Ibo man.

Mr ijaw I have nothing to drag with you online,just come and landgrab ndoki physical,if we Igbos don't react you know that ndoki is now ijaw.
Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by Izuchukwu18(m): 9:53pm On Oct 06, 2021
Ebi2233:
You now see the Ndoki you speak of.
Frustrated Ibo man.

Shup up landgrabbers , anywhere ijaw see river they will want to landgrab that area like the apapa in Lagos Ijaw have started claiming it, Ijaw landgrabbing act start on nairaland and end in bayelsa een no reach rivers state.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by Izuchukwu18(m): 9:56pm On Oct 06, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
but INC IYC and LINO etc are already have branches in Kalabari Bony Opobo na..... you igbos are ones remain to come and open ohanaeze or ipob branch there.....

Kalabari is kalabari, okirika is okrika, bonny opobo are Igbos ,ijaw is ijaw.
Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by Izuchukwu18(m): 10:32pm On Oct 06, 2021
My kalabari and okrika brothers blood brothers,you have seen what this Ijaws are up to they landgrab other people's territory even identity to expand ,my kalabari and okrika brothers I know the pain this Ijaws have brought to you guys that's why we they Igbos have come to expose and notification this dangerous Fulani landgrabbing act of the ijaw to other minorities in Southsouth,some ethnic groups like itshekri and urhobo are fighting this devil's(ijaw) from landgrabbing their Land and I can boldly say that iteshekiri and urhobo are in progress,you see olu of warri that's they number one achievement,they pipe dream Ijaw republic map shown to ijaw by general ditari is a folderol one,how can someone wake up and start adding ethnic nationalities that doesn't share anything in common with the ijaw in that map is that not an act of landgrabbing, in that map you see , itshekri,urhobo, isoko ,Yoruba, kalabari, okrika,Igbo, land even akwaibom land join are all Their,my brothers and sisters they earlier will chase out this fishermen out of our land the matter for us and for the safety of our land,thank you my epie and engenni people for claiming you real identity and not this fake identity called ijaw,epie ethnic nationality and engenni ethnic nationality you're just Who you are and not anybody and can never be,they era of ijaw imposing their identity on other ethnic nationalities in Southsouth is gone,a message from me to you guys is that protect your land and identity from the Fulani of the South called ijaw,never you give them space because if you do you might loss you identity and God given land, my kalabari blood Brothers I thank you guys for your boldness, together with the Igbos, opobo, bonny, okirika we're stronger.
Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by Graysons: 5:08am On Oct 07, 2021
kmcutez:

No south south state is going to allow you to block their access to the sea. Not Edo, not Delta, not Rivers and certainly not Akwa Ibom nor Cross River state. Your General Ditari is a clown. My Urhobo and Edo brothers, please hurry up and boot out these clowns from your state.

Delta state government, please protect your state from these clowns.
Which Rivers state are you talking about? It's like you are the biggest clown here, cause the ikwerres or the uplanders have no say when it comes to coastlines in Rivers state!
know this and have peace urhobo transgendered! grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by Graysons: 5:12am On Oct 07, 2021
Izuchukwu18:
My kalabari and okrika brothers blood brothers,you have seen what this Ijaws are up to they landgrab other people's territory even identity to expand ,my kalabari and okrika brothers I know the pain this Ijaws have brought to you guys that's why we they Igbos have come to expose and notification this dangerous Fulani landgrabbing act of the ijaw to other minorities in Southsouth,some ethnic groups like itshekri and urhobo are fighting this devil's(ijaw) from landgrabbing their Land and I can boldly say that iteshekiri and urhobo are in progress,you see olu of warri that's they number one achievement,they pipe dream Ijaw republic map shown to ijaw by general ditari is a folderol one,how can someone wake up and start adding ethnic nationalities that doesn't share anything in common with the ijaw in that map is that not an act of landgrabbing, in that map you see , itshekri,urhobo, isoko ,Yoruba, kalabari, okrika,Igbo, land even akwaibom land join are all Their,my brothers and sisters they earlier will chase out this fishermen out of our land the matter for us and for the safety of our land,thank you my epie and engenni people for claiming you real identity and not this fake identity called ijaw,epie ethnic nationality and engenni ethnic nationality you're just Who you are and not anybody and can never be,they era of ijaw imposing their identity on other ethnic nationalities in Southsouth is gone,a message from me to you guys is that protect your land and identity from the Fulani of the South called ijaw,never you give them space because if you do you might loss you identity and God given land, my kalabari blood Brothers I thank you guys for your boldness, together with the Igbos, opobo, bonny, okirika we're stronger.
And you think the Okrikas and co will buy this? undecided to them, you igbos are the boogymen! The people who want to steal their lands (Port harcourt) and trun it to yours (Igweocha) even the ikwerres are afraid of you lots lol. grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by AdakaBoro8(m): 5:47am On Oct 07, 2021
Izuchukwu18:

Kalabari is kalabari, okirika is okrika, bonny opobo are Igbos ,ijaw is ijaw.
ok
Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by SlayerForever: 5:52am On Oct 07, 2021
Ebi2233:

General Ditari and his group gave a proposal on Ijaw Republic to the Ijaw National Affairs Commissioner Patrick Erasmus from Andoni, Rivers Ijaw,
Ijaw National Congress President, Professor Benjamin Okaba and Professor Benjamin Okaba from Delta Ijaw, brought British high commission and his team to Ijaw house and he, General Ditari, sir Atamuno from Kalabari and many other Ijaw leaders gave the British the proposal for Ijaw Republic.
And British high commissioner and his group took it to Britain.
For months now.
Why didn't other so called South South cry out? It's because Ijaws are together just Balkanized into many states by the Nigerian system. The sea routes u speak of, it's Ijaws that are there.

You can disprove the facts here grin
https://www.nairaland.com/6772502/nembe-people-bayelsa-igbos
Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 07, 2021
Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by Malawian(m): 9:11pm On Oct 07, 2021
The day Nigeria breaks, even before we Igbos have secured our Northern borders in Benue state and Kogi state, we would have completely secured our southern borders down to Nembe, Bayelsa state and Atlantic Ocean. I pity any Ijaw fisherman already drunk at noon on that very day (even the migrants claiming indigenes in places like Okirika, Kalabari, Bonny, Okpobo, Nembe). I pity their life.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by Ijoh(m): 10:02pm On Oct 07, 2021
Malawian:
The day Nigeria breaks, even before we Igbos have secured our Northern borders in Benue state and Kogi state, we would have completely secured our southern borders down to Nembe, Bayelsa state and Atlantic Ocean. I pity any Ijaw fisherman already drunk at noon on that very day (even the migrants claiming indigenes in places like Okirika, Kalabari, Bonny, Okpobo, Nembe). I pity their life.

According to your name, you should be deported to the hell of a country called Malawi.
So that extreme poverty there, like you've never seen before, will help reset your brain.
Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by Ijoh(m): 10:03pm On Oct 07, 2021
kmcutez:

Don’t worry. I trust Wike and the Ikwerres. They can never allow you to block their access to the sea.

Ijaws are already the ones at the sea areas. Ijaws have 12 LGA in Rivers state, and 7 LGA in Akwa-Ibom state.
Under IYC, and INC, and LINO.
Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by Ijoh(m): 10:04pm On Oct 07, 2021
SlayerForever:

You can disprove the facts here grin
https://www.nairaland.com/6772502/nembe-people-bayelsa-igbos

Ibos created whatever you bring, I believe in physical doings.
Go claim Ijaw areas physical.
All Ibo lies and rants end on Nairaland.
Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by ThumbzTNA(m): 10:34pm On Oct 07, 2021
RobbStark:

His name is Tumini.
Osondu can be a name given to him cos of a friend.
Stop trying to twist it.
I tot you wud show me where he said he is Ibo.
Yeye man

Osondu is his surname.
Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by WorWorBoy: 1:20pm On Oct 15, 2021
Malawian:
There are no igbos in Wakirike(Okrika) Any igbo clown who want to land grab any Wakirike lands and pass it off as theirs will be dealt with without mercy!
Land grabbers (igbos) be warned Wakirike is an ijaw clan,no Wakirike will like to share a country with igbo people, not yesterday,not today and not tomorrow stay off our lands we are ijaws not igbos.
Know this and have peace.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 15, 2021
WorWorBoy:
There are no igbos in Wakirike(Okrika) Any igbo clown who want to land grab any Wakirike lands and pass it off ass theirs will be dealt with without mercy!
Land grabbers (igbos) be warned Wakirike is an ijaw clan,no Wakirike will like to share a country with igbo people, not yesterday,not today and not tomorrow stay off our lands we are ijaws not igbos.
Know this and have peace.

Hahaha. You are really a worwor boy. Lol. Na joke I dey joke o.
Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by Idiko1: 1:37pm On Oct 15, 2021
Ebi2233:
All Ibo lies end on Nairaland go and claim the Ijaw areas physical.
When u create a post that Ijaw is not Ijaw while disguising like those Ijaws, Na there e end? GP claim them physical.
The Vice President of Ijaw National Congress INC Sir Atamuno is Kalabari he is in his office in Yenagoa right now. As we speak.
The Ijaw Youth Council Eastern Zone Rivers Akwa-Ibom Aminadokiari (Ndoki) Ijaws the Chairman is Ibim Ibiwari. From Opobo.
All Ibo lies end on Nairaland go and claim them.
The Ijaw Youth Council Ndoki clan is Samson Belle.
All of them are presently serving.
The Lovers of Ijaw Nation Organization LINO Secretary is Princewill Daniel from Bonny.

All Ibo lies end on Nairaland.

I guess few delusional so-called Ijaw people tend to put Ijaw in danger when Nigeria disintegrates.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by Idiko1: 1:42pm On Oct 15, 2021
Ebi2233:

Ebi2233:

Ijaws are divided into 3 groups, according to IYC and INC.

Western Zone.
Ondo Edo Delta Ijaws.

Eastern Zone.
Rivers, Akwa-Ibom and the Aminadokiari (Ndoki) Ijaws.

Central Zone, Bayelsa and some Parts of Rivers Ijaw.

Since you have not travelled, let me help you.

Western Zone, starting from Apoi clan, shares border with the Arogbo clan, both of Ondo state.
Arogbo clan, share border with the Furupagha clan in Edo state,
Furupagha share border with the Olodiama west clan, Ukomu clan, (only Ukomu clan have 29 towns)
Gbaraun clan and Egbema.
Egbema have 9 groups.
Called Egbema Isenabiri.
This 9 groups have many different towns under them.
5 of Egbema groups, were Balkanized into Edo state.
4 groups enter Delta state.
The Egbema share borders with the Gbaramatu clan, Gbaramatu clan share borders with the Isaba clan.
Isaba alone have 30 towns.
Isaba borders Ogbe-Ijoh clan, that also have many towns
Isaba, Gbaramatu, Ogbe-Ijoh are in Warri Southwest.
Egbema is in Warri North.
Isaba borders the whole Burutu LGA. Starting with Ogulagha clan first.

Burutu the biggest local government in Delta state which is owned by Ijaw.is bigger than 5 Urhobo lga put together, which are Uvwie, Okpe, Udu, Ughelli South and Ethiope.
Burutu share borders with Bomadi and Patani of Delta, Burutu, Bomadi and
Patani, share boundaries with Ekeremor of Bayelsa, Sagbama of Bayelsa.

Ibos go and die. All Ijaws share boundaries read this Western Ijaw write up.
All Ibo rants end on Nairaland.

The bolded statements in the above crap tend to put so-called Ijaw in precarious situation. If your drunkenness will allow to shut up your putrid mouth, I suggest you do so.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

We Need To Revisit The 2024 Budget, Eliminate Frivolous Expenditures - Peter Obi / Obj's Reaction When He heard Atiku lost (PIX) / See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.