Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 (6932 Views)

Tinubu Dancing 'Ijo Eko' With Orji Uzor Kalu And Ngige (Throwback Video) / Stop Claiming FG, World Bank Sponsored Projects For State",Group Berate Ikpeazu / Stop Claiming Port-harcourt Terminal Project, PDP Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by Ebi2233: 1:04pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ebi2233:

My town uses Amayanabo tell me that I'm not Ijaw.
Why didn't Asari Dokubo from Kalabari say Ibos are Kalabari slaves, but he said ibos are Ijaw slaves.
Why is the Vice President of the Ijaw National Congress INC,
the present number 2 Ijaw person worldwide. Sir Atamuno from Kalabari.

All Ibo rants end on Nairaland.

Ibos should go caim Ijaw areas, physical and not on Nairaland.
Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by afube: 1:05pm On Oct 04, 2021
giftibo:
Igbos should stop claiming Ijaw territories on Nairaland Alone, go claim it physical.
Those post saying that Kalabari is not Ijaw was created by ibos.
Asari Dokubo who always say Igbos are Ijaw slaves repeatedly, is from Kalabari and he never said Igbos are Kalabari slaves.
But always, he say ibos are Ijaw slaves, and he is also a former President of Ijaw Youth Council Worldwide.
The Vice President of Ijaw National Congress Sir Atamuno A. Atamuno is from Kalabari.
The 50 towns of Bonny LGA, and also the Opobo people, are jointly the Ibani subgroup of the Ijaw people.
Bonny and Opobo, just like Okrika, Kalabari, Nembe, In Bayelsa, Brass in Bayelsa, all use Amayanabo as the King title, and never Eze like ibos.
Im partly from Brass area of Bayelsa.
The rest Ijaw use Pere.
The Ibo spoken in Bonny and Opobo is a borrowed language, and as the Ibo was now killing the Ibani-Ijaw due to the great influx of Ibo from all Ibo land, to Bonny and Opobo.
The Bonny and Opobo leaders, had a serious meeting, and made Ibani teaching, fully compulsorily for all Ibani Ijaw students in primary and secondary school.
Why didn't they make Ibo.
The Secretary General of Ijaw Republic Liberation Movement one of the closest people to General Ditari, known as Hitman, is from Okrika.

All ibo claim of Ijaw territories end online.
Even the online claim they wrote themselves, about some Ijaws not being Ijaws, every Ijaw know that it's ibos handwork writing it themselves, and posing as Ijaws.
All Ijaws, under, Ijaw Youth Council IYC Ijaw National Congress INC and the Lovers of Ijaw Nation Organization LINO, are the ones going for Ijaw Republic, without leaving none behind.
Ijaws are in Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa. Rivers, Akwa-Ibom and the Aminadokiari (Ndoki) Ijaws, of whom are Ibani Ijaw people.
All these Ijaws share perfect boundaries with each other, without other tribes, getting into their centre.
They too are under this Ijaw Organizations today, and their leaders told other Ijaw leaders to make sure they are carried along in Ijaw Republic.
This map here, shows the Ijaw Republic map in the Nigerian self determination areas map.
It carries Aminadokiari too.
It also shows Ijaw Republic flag.

we are too busy dealing with Fulanis to bother about you lot for now, make una no let Igbos remember ijaws o, Go and ask Buhari and APC how body dey dem!

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by Ebi2233: 1:06pm On Oct 04, 2021
Eastlink:
So when are the real Ijos in Delta, Ondo and Bayelsa changing Pere to Amanayabo? If Amanayabo is Ijo origin, don't you think it should be wide spread in Ijawland and not just the eastern Niger-Delta? Why isn't Amanayabo the name of King in the Western Niger-Delta? This shows you another scam we would highlight in the future.

In Igboland Eze, Obi and Igwe are widespread. Even Igbanke surrounded by Bini’s still call their Kings Eze locally rather than the Enogie imposed on them by Oba palace. Why is Ijo different?

My town uses Amayanabo tell me I'm not Ijaw.
Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by Ebi2233: 1:09pm On Oct 04, 2021
BKayy:

Sometimes I forget I am dealing with a drunk.
My dear your answer is in the post you quoted. Ask someone that is not drunk where you are to read and explain it for you.
Although I know it is near to impossible to see someone in Ijaw land that is not drunk at this time of the day.

Anyways let me help you

"whatever name they call the language whether Ubani," Ibani", bonny or even bonga fish language, na still Igbo them they teach because whatever they teach or learn there, an average Igbo will still understand it"

I didn't create the post. check my name mr blind.
Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by Eastlink(m): 1:12pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ebi2233:

My town uses Amayanabo tell me I'm not Ijaw.
So let me believe your town is in the eastern Niger-Delta. What is the name of this town?

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by Ebi2233: 1:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
Eastlink:
So let me believe your town is in the eastern Niger-Delta. What is the name of this town?

Twon Brass clan. Bayelsa state.
My mum is from there, and I grew there.
Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by PDJT: 1:15pm On Oct 04, 2021
[s]
giftibo:
Igbos should stop claiming Ijaw territories on Nairaland Alone, go claim it physical.
Those post saying that Kalabari is not Ijaw was created by ibos.
Asari Dokubo who always say Igbos are Ijaw slaves repeatedly, is from Kalabari and he never said Igbos are Kalabari slaves.
But always, he say ibos are Ijaw slaves, and he is also a former President of Ijaw Youth Council Worldwide.
The Vice President of Ijaw National Congress Sir Atamuno A. Atamuno is from Kalabari.
The 50 towns of Bonny LGA, and also the Opobo people, are jointly the Ibani subgroup of the Ijaw people.
Bonny and Opobo, just like Okrika, Kalabari, Nembe, In Bayelsa, Brass in Bayelsa, all use Amayanabo as the King title, and never Eze like ibos.
Im partly from Brass area of Bayelsa.
The rest Ijaw use Pere.
The Ibo spoken in Bonny and Opobo is a borrowed language, and as the Ibo was now killing the Ibani-Ijaw due to the great influx of Ibo from all Ibo land, to Bonny and Opobo.
The Bonny and Opobo leaders, had a serious meeting, and made Ibani teaching, fully compulsorily for all Ibani Ijaw students in primary and secondary school.
Why didn't they make Ibo.
The Secretary General of Ijaw Republic Liberation Movement one of the closest people to General Ditari, known as Hitman, is from Okrika.

All ibo claim of Ijaw territories end online.
Even the online claim they wrote themselves, about some Ijaws not being Ijaws, every Ijaw know that it's ibos handwork writing it themselves, and posing as Ijaws.
All Ijaws, under, Ijaw Youth Council IYC Ijaw National Congress INC and the Lovers of Ijaw Nation Organization LINO, are the ones going for Ijaw Republic, without leaving none behind.
Ijaws are in Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa. Rivers, Akwa-Ibom and the Aminadokiari (Ndoki) Ijaws, of whom are Ibani Ijaw people.
All these Ijaws share perfect boundaries with each other, without other tribes, getting into their centre.
They too are under this Ijaw Organizations today, and their leaders told other Ijaw leaders to make sure they are carried along in Ijaw Republic.
This map here, shows the Ijaw Republic map in the Nigerian self determination areas map.
It carries Aminadokiari too.
It also shows Ijaw Republic flag.

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by Ebi2233: 1:16pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ibos should go claim all ijaw land physical and not on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by Eastlink(m): 1:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ebi2233:

Twon Brass. Bayelsa state.
My mum is from there, and I grew there.
Brass, Nembe, Kalabari, Okrika and Bonny are in the eastern Niger-Delta. So not surprising as people borrow cultures from their neighbours. Amayanabo also has it's meaning in Igbo as well. However, no one knows who first went by the name Amayanabo? The name Amayanabo is like a praise name in the form of Igwe. Was it King Amachree or King Asimini that first went by the name? That would need a lot of research.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by Bibors(m): 1:20pm On Oct 04, 2021
Keep talking jargon till the Fulani claims you.
Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by Ebi2233: 1:22pm On Oct 04, 2021
Eastlink:
Brass, Nembe, Kalabari, Okrika and Bonnybare in the eastern Niger-Delta. So not surprising as people borrowed cultures. Amayanabo also has it's meaning in Igbo as well. However, no one knows who first went by the name Amayanabo? The name Amayanabo is like a praise name in the form of Igwe. Was it King Amachree or King Asimini that first went by the name? That would need a lot of research.

Go and claim the Ijaw territories, physical, your online speech will do you no good.
Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by RobbStark(m): 1:25pm On Oct 04, 2021
proeast:

You're totally ignorant!
Opobo people bear Igbo names and do virtually most things Igbos do culturally and they share a mutually intelligible language with us. However, on the other hand, they have absolutely nothing in common with you guys except your ridiculous attempts to force yourselves on them during the time of old Rivers.

Pls tell some of the Ibo names the Opobo man bear and also which compound the name is from.

I am waiting ........

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by RobbStark(m): 1:30pm On Oct 04, 2021
BKayy:

Everything about Ijaw is built on Lies. Like the "Perekule" grand lie grin

You say nobody bears Osondu as a name in Opobo?
Then explain the picture below. The name of President General "Ọfọ n'ogu" Movement of Nigeria (OPOBO)

Where is the video??
Not some fabricated n edited name.

Just get lost.

No inch of Ijaw land wud be ceded to you erosion destroyed flatheaders.
Come in real life n claim it.
Not to be here making all the empty noise about which land is Ijaw n which is not.

I will be waiting for you at the jetty or if you want to come thro land lemme know.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by BKayy: 1:34pm On Oct 04, 2021
RobbStark:

Where is the video??
Not some fabricated n edited name.

Just get lost.

No inch of Ijaw land wud be ceded to you erosion destroyed flatheaders.
Come in real life n claim it.
Not to be here making all the empty noise about which land is Ijaw n which is not.

I will be waiting for you at the jetty or if you want to come thro land lemme know.
As requested.
This is the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYOOWbKeFB8
Go to 1:20

Thank you and please endeavour to watch the video in the midnight when you are not drunk

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by RobbStark(m): 1:36pm On Oct 04, 2021
BKayy:

As requested.
This is the video.

Thank you and please endeavour to watch the video in the midnight when you are not drunk

Olodo, nothing to see here
Come n claim Opobo in real life. Stop making noise in Nland.

I will be waiting for you.
You claim Opobo n Bonny are Ibos yet no single meeting of Ibo youths in those places.
IYC is the umbrella youth body of all Ijaws and that is wat we know.
Try rubbish and be drowned in the sea.
Mumu, ritualist.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by Ebi2233: 1:56pm On Oct 04, 2021
RobbStark:

Olodo, nothing to see here
Come n claim Opobo in real life. Stop making noise in Nland.

I will be waiting for you.
You claim Opobo n Bonny are Ibos yet no single meeting of Ibo youths in those places.
IYC is the umbrella youth body of all Ijaws and that is wat we know.
Try rubbish and be drowned in the sea.
Mumu, ritualist.

Exactly.
They should come and claim the Ijaw areas, physical and not on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by Ebi2233: 1:59pm On Oct 04, 2021
Landlocked dot circle Biafra Republic.
Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by AdakaBoro8(m): 2:34pm On Oct 04, 2021
Eastlink:
So when are the real Ijos in Delta, Ondo and Bayelsa changing Pere to Amanayabo? If Amanayabo is Ijo origin, don't you think it should be wide spread in Ijawland and not just the eastern Niger-Delta? Why isn't Amanayabo the name of King in the Western Niger-Delta? This shows you another scam we would highlight in the future.

In Igboland Eze, Obi and Igwe are widespread. Even Igbanke surrounded by Bini’s still call their Kings Eze
shake your brain to be sure if anything still in it......
igwe and obi are used by different people....
you don't even know anything sef....onicha only used obi and not igwe...upland igbos used igwe not obi.... incase you don't know, asaba my delta state capital is together with onicha, so i know onicha far more than you.... onicha never for once used igwe eze.... ebonyi also have way of calling their throne different from anambras...
stop distractin me if you cannot be intelligent in arguement.. amayanabo mean owner of town...
Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by AdakaBoro8(m): 2:53pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ebi2233:

Amayanabo means owner of town in my Kolokuma too.
thank you very much... in my Egbema dialect in delta, amayanabo also mean owner of town....
Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by Christistruth00: 3:10pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ebi2233:

Itsekiri and Urhobo are not in the map and I didn't create it.
Take it to General Ditari and the Ijaw militants working on Ijaw Republic.

Check the Warri Area ; Itsekiri and Urhobo are definitely in your Map even Some Ilaje Areas appear on your Map remove them

Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by AdakaBoro8(m): 3:10pm On Oct 04, 2021
Odingo1:

You are missing it, the names you are mentioning are Ijaws living in those areas. The original occupants speak Igbo and bear Igbo names. There are Ijaws that have integrated as part of those communities but they are minority. Have you been to Bonny Island, Okrika, Ubani and Opobo, tell yourself the truth, they all speak a kind of Igbo dialect but they can claim Ijaw if they want.
you are really odingo, guy... u dull pas namdi cownu, i swear...
Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by AdakaBoro8(m): 3:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
SlayerForever:
Ijaw Izon are in trouble. All Kalabaris have dissociated themselves from Izon. Nembe/Brass are fluent Igbo speakers. Bonny as founded by Okpara Ndoli, Asimini, Amakauba and Agbayi is solidly Igbo. The current king of Bonny regarded as Pepple is great grand son of George Oruigbiji (Lord Pepple). Opobo goes the same.

I repeat Izon is in trouble.
but that oru-igbiji is an Ijaw word or title or name.... only a powerful man can bear this name or as title...
Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by AdakaBoro8(m): 3:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
BKayy:

Everything about Ijaw is built on Lies. Like the "Perekule" grand lie grin

You say nobody bears Osondu as a name in Opobo?
Then explain the picture below. The name of President General "Ọfọ n'ogu" Movement of Nigeria (OPOBO)
so segun arinze is Yoruba man?
Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by AdakaBoro8(m): 3:25pm On Oct 04, 2021
Eastlink:
Let me throw you the question.
Tamuno as a name in Okrika is recent. Okrika, Bonny, etc have a name for God and only copied that name from Ijos.
Piriye is Ijo and has no meaning in Okrika or Bonny.
Dokubo is a name bore by people mostly from Kalabari with deep root in Igbo and has no meaning in Ijo.
Ibiwari is Kalabari and has no meaning in Ijo. Those from Bonny and Okrika bear it due to links with Kalabari.
stop typin ignorant things mumu... don't you supposed to know that wari or warri mean house in Ijaw?
ebi/ibi mean good...
ibi-wari mean good house in Izo.....
Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by AdakaBoro8(m): 3:31pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ebi2233:
If it's not for the kind heartedness of Ijaws would they have made a total stranger King over them?
They even gave him Ijaw wives, that bare his children.
Once Ijaw acculturate none Ijaws, to become Ijaws, they give that person 100 percent equal rights, just like every other Ijaw.
Even the ones selling my family land today, and are even embezzling the money at times, and are my cousins, were actually, from Ukwani that my great grandfather brought them from,
Even my father met the Ukwani people that were still visiting them.
But today, if someone want to do anything on our family land, they will be contacted, and I'm happy about it because they are already acculturated Ijaws, for over 100 years.
And they are never ever ever ever seen as strangers, equal rights with every other person.
Same with other Ijaw areas too.
the problem of Ijaw is over-kindness and over free mind.. I don't know why God gave Ijaw accommodatin attribute..?...it back-firin us....
Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by RobbStark(m): 3:32pm On Oct 04, 2021
BKayy:

As requested.
This is the video.

His name is Tumini.
Osondu can be a name given to him cos of a friend.
Stop trying to twist it.
I tot you wud show me where he said he is Ibo.
Yeye man
Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by AdakaBoro8(m): 3:40pm On Oct 04, 2021
proeast:

You're totally ignorant!
Opobo people bear Igbo names and do virtually most things Igbos do culturally and they share a mutually intelligible language with us. However, on the other hand, they have absolutely nothing in common with you guys except your ridiculous attempts to force yourselves on them during the time of old Rivers.
you have been foolishly brainwashed by your brothers propagandas to persuade us..... the funny part is, instead of us to get persuaded, its you that got the persuasion....
sorry, dooh...
Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by Ebi2233: 3:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
Christistruth00:

Check the Warri Area ; Itsekiri and Urhobo are definitely in your Map even Some Ilaje Areas appear on your Map remove them

Go and tell General Ditari that one, as you know nothing.

All Ijaws share perfect boundaries with each other, travel and find out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Obasanjo Writes A Letter To Britain Asking Them To Back Down On 2023 Election / Panic Over Ibb’s Health / APC Should Be Appreciative Of Wike's Onslaught Against PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.