Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin Woman. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin Woman. (2492 Views)

Places To Find A Virgin Woman. / Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin Woman. by jmoore(m): 11:21am On Oct 04, 2021
Here are the benefits of marrying a virgin woman.

1- Virgins are brand-new, untouched. I get to commission her.

2- No abortion, I don't want to marry the mother of dead children .

3- I don't want to see her ex releasing a new album titled "I hit her first".

4- Free from Stds.

5- It is a sign of self-control, which means she has a higher chance to remain faithful when married to me. Someone that defeated fornication can't fall for adultery.

6- An Incredible Wedding Day and Night + honeymoon.(A night of two virgins). This occurs if both partners are virgins.

7- A great role model for our kids in terms of sexual purity. An advice from someone that went through such experience is the best. No sugarcoating.

8- Comparison: A virgin has only one experience, which is with the spouse. Can't compare with another, hence she is contented.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin Woman. by Legendrysailor(m): 11:22am On Oct 04, 2021
Hell yeah !!!!

Morally speaking, virgins deserve a Grammy. It is not easy to control d hormones responsible for sex cravings.

Do not quote me if ur IQ is below 10

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin Woman. by Lawlab249: 11:22am On Oct 04, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin Woman. by Ammishaddai: 11:25am On Oct 04, 2021
The OP is looking for a virgin but he himself is defiled . You cannot eat your cake and have it sir grin

5 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin Woman. by MasterJayJay: 11:27am On Oct 04, 2021
Some folks will come out and start wailing "why are you writing about virgin women only, what about men?". The op is male and won't marry his fellow man. So you females should create another thread for virgin men.

And anyone that disagrees with him should tell us the benefits of marrying a wh0re.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin Woman. by jmoore(m): 11:36am On Oct 04, 2021
Ammishaddai:
The OP is looking for a virgin but he himself is defiled . You cannot eat your cake and have it sir grin
Did he defile your sisters?

Even Ned Nwoko is a proof that your statement makes no sense.

3 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin Woman. by Ammishaddai: 11:40am On Oct 04, 2021
[s]
jmoore:

Did he defile your sisters?

Even Ned Nwoko is a proof that your statement makes no sense.
[/s] You're in the spotlight not Ned Nwoko . So shut the hell up and stay the fvck off my mentions grin
Re: Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin Woman. by Davash222(m): 11:41am On Oct 04, 2021
Before you counter the OP, list two benefits of marrying a whor.e

If you must marry a Nigerian girl, endeavour to marry a virgin. Non virgin girls are punishment for SIMPathetic men.

Virgin or Nothing.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin Woman. by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 04, 2021
Wahala for who no be virgin.

4 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin Woman. by Davash222(m): 11:47am On Oct 04, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] You're in the spotlight not Ned Nwoko . So shut the hell up and stay the fvck off my mentions grin
Stay clear of this thread and stop disgracing your lineage on a public forum.

3 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin Woman. by Ammishaddai: 11:50am On Oct 04, 2021
[s]
Davash222:

Stay clear of this thread and stop disgracing your lineage on a public forum.
[/s] Na you I dey disgrace . You spent the greater part of your youth going on sexual adventures , but see how you're now shamelessly nursing urges and desires of having a virgin for a spouse . Nonsense . Virgin kee you and your lineage grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin Woman. by Davash222(m): 11:58am On Oct 04, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] Na you I dey disgrace . You spent the greater part of your youth going on sexual adventures , but see how you're now shamelessly nursing urges and desires of having a virgin for a spouse . Nonsense . Virgin kee you and your lineage grin grin grin
Why is this Virgin or Nothing of a thing paining you

4 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin Woman. by Ammishaddai: 12:00pm On Oct 04, 2021
[s]
Davash222:

Why is this Virgin or Nothing of a thing paining you
[/s] Shut your mouth you globe-trotting fornicator grin
Re: Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin Woman. by Theama(m): 12:11pm On Oct 04, 2021
Hmmmn. Those are true, I get your point.

(My opinion)

If you're a virgin, good, keep it up. if you're not maybe it was a one time thing, I don't think you should be slut shamed,as long you're not sleeping around.

Let's not forget a Prostitute (probably damaged non-virgin) and a Virgin are both in the Geneology of Jesus.

There's a reason God made it like that (This doesn't mean you should damage yourself ooo! Don't be foolish)

Nothing was written about any being a bad wife, you all know how the Israelites treated marital offences any small thing fit cause divorce sharp sharp.

In addition, it depends on your preference, if you want a virgin no p, if you don't want a virgin, it's your choice. As long as the looking person for the virgin wife is morally justified and not being a hypocrite.

Note: Not in anyway supporting sexual immorality.

Hope I made sense Sha.

5 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin Woman. by Southernigbo: 12:12pm On Oct 04, 2021
U are completely right o. Many of these non virgins even at their small ages have done very disgusting and demeaning acts. How will a sane man feel knowing that his wife or wife to be have been consuming sperms not only through the vg but also through the mouth? They phuck initially for money, then later they start doing it for fun, in this fun phase they fantasize phuking grannies and other other unimaginables like 3 or 4 some or even anal.
Pls guys if you don't wanna end up with a beast as a wife just look for a virgin to marry, even if it's gonna take u the whole of ur lifetime to get one.
Re: Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin Woman. by fourboys: 12:31pm On Oct 04, 2021
Dont allow anybody to deceive u.. a virgin girl anyday anytime.... if u are lucky to find a virgin in our world today, pls take good care of her kiss

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin Woman. by Figger(m): 2:00pm On Oct 04, 2021
jmoore:
Here are the benefits of marrying a virgin woman.

1- Virgins are brand-new, untouched. I get to commission her.

2- No abortion, I don't want to marry the mother of dead children .

3- I don't want to see her ex releasing a new album titled "I hit her first".

4- Free from Stds.

5- It is a sign of self-control, which means she has a higher chance to remain faithful when married to me. Someone that defeated fornication can't fall for adultery.

6- An Incredible Wedding Day and Night + honeymoon.(A night of two virgins). This occurs if both partners are virgins.

7- A great role model for our kids in terms of sexual purity. An advice from someone that went through such experience is the best. No sugarcoating.

8- Comparison: A virgin has only one experience, which is with the spouse. Can't compare with another, hence she is contented.

I said it before and I will keep repeating it, only virgins deserves a bride price.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin Woman. by Figger(m): 2:02pm On Oct 04, 2021
Davash222:
Before you counter the OP, list two benefits of marrying a whor.e

If you must marry a Nigerian girl, endeavour to marry a virgin. Non virgin girls are punishment for SIMPathetic men.

Virgin or Nothing.
virgin or nothing bro.

2 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin Woman. by x123xlolls(m): 2:57pm On Oct 04, 2021
Here in the north, its virgin or nothing.

A marriage WILL or I must say:
A marriage MUST collapse on the knight of honeymoon if the husband find out the bride is not virgin...

A groom can face the parents of the bride face to face and tell them she is loose

Come and take your second hand something...

2 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin Woman. by Telegram234(m): 4:47pm On Oct 04, 2021
And when her sex drive no match your own nko undecided undecided undecided
Re: Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin Woman. by gentlestdude(m): 5:01pm On Oct 04, 2021
no virgin no marriage kill yourself

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin Woman. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] Shut your mouth you globe-trotting fornicator grin
This thing pain you oo cheesy
No virgin, no marriage.
Kill yourself grin
Re: Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin Woman. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 04, 2021
@Jmoore,another virgin thread hahaha,obviously you're hell bent on marrying one lol
Re: Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin Woman. by AmancalledGod: 5:36pm On Oct 04, 2021
Team Virgin or not simple
girls have demean their Pussy up and down
Re: Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin Woman. by okoroemeka(m): 5:37pm On Oct 04, 2021
Legendrysailor:
Hell yeah !!!!

Morally speaking, virgins deserve a Grammy. It is not easy to control d hormones responsible for sex cravings.

Do not quote me if ur IQ is below 10
there is no benefit for a human being to remain a virgin till 25-30yrs it goes against the laws of nature and it is an early indication of a sexual dysfunctional woman,my friend that got married to a virgin is always fighting with his wife for reasons you can easily guess,a lady that can keeps her virginity till 30 yrs has poor libido and will be a problem to any potential husband, virginity is not a template to judge but the content of her character is what matters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin Woman. by Ekejoestar(m): 5:41pm On Oct 04, 2021
Only borehole vaginarian will attack this thread
Re: Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin Woman. by bepositive11: 7:09pm On Oct 04, 2021
Legendrysailor:
Hell yeah !!!!

What makes you think that virgins don't masturbate to ease their sexual urges?
Re: Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin Woman. by bepositive11: 7:12pm On Oct 04, 2021
okoroemeka:
there is no benefit for a human being to remain a virgin till 25-30yrs it goes against the laws of nature and it is an early indication of a sexual dysfunctional woman,my friend that got married to a virgin is always fighting with his wife for reasons you can easily guess,a lady that can keeps her virginity till 30 yrs has poor libido and will be a problem to any potential husband, virginity is not a template to judge but the content of her character is what matters.

Thank you! Character matters more.

I'm so tired of debating with these people. I still stand. Men who want virgins for marriage are deeply insecure and have very low self esteem. There's a big difference between wanting a non-promiscuous woman and strictly wanting a virgin. A non-virgin is not promiscuous if she only has sex in committed relationships

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin Woman. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 04, 2021
Theama:
Hmmmn. Those are true, I get your point.

(My opinion)

If you're a virgin, good, keep it up. if you're not maybe it was a one time thing, I don't think you should be slut shamed,as long you're not sleeping around.

Let's not forget a Prostitute (probably damaged non-virgin) and a Virgin are in the Geneology of Jesus.

There's a reason God made it like that (This doesn't mean you should damage yourself ooo! Don't be foolish.(

Nothing was written about any being a bad wife, you all know how the Israelites treated marital offences any small thing fit cause divorce sharp sharp.

In addition, it depends on your preference, if you want a virgin no p, if you don't want a virgin, it's your choice. As long as the looking person for the virgin wife is morally justified and not being a hypocrite.

Note: Not in anyway supporting sexual immorality.

Hope I made sense Sha.

Award for the best comment goes to you OP...

I just wish nairalanaders will learn from you...

You state your own opinions without insults...

Keep it up...

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin Woman. by MufasaLion: 7:52pm On Oct 04, 2021
What about virgin men like me? sad
Re: Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin Woman. by Heryormilekan(m): 8:19pm On Oct 04, 2021
Evening news paper will avoid the thread by all means.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rita Snapchat Slay Queen Send Her Nudes To A New Man Friend. Photo & Video / Which Nigerian Accent Do You Find The Most Attractive? / Is He Being Too Insecure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.