Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

How Do We Get Rid Of Ashawo/olosho From My Lodge - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do We Get Rid Of Ashawo/olosho From My Lodge (2429 Views)

She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge / Photo Of The 18-Year-Old Girl Who Died After Sex At Yobe Government Lodge / A Must Watch Movie - My Lodge Mate (18 Years And Above Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do We Get Rid Of Ashawo/olosho From My Lodge by Dreadlock69(m): 8:42am On Nov 24, 2022
Them be this kind rain wey dey fall , eee go fall small come dey blow better breeze for night. So me and my roommate lite up our weed “loud “ and step am down with our action bitter. We gist sotey we know no how we take enter ashawo conversation , based on say dem girls go wan form attitude before dem come over or sleepover and we know need that stress nah urgent konji and much expenses go dey incurred bringing girls.
So we enter one ashawo brothel , we too dey good looking and presentable to be in that kind place , them hoes come dey rush us saying all things dey would do to us , i and my roommate where lost in varieties to choose , so we went for the ones who are calm reserved and young and age range between 22-25, giving dem double of there actual price, since the price is pocket friendly than taking a girlfriend out and buying shawarma yoghurt , pringles and co, we collected there number just in case.
Them these ashawo begin they chat us girlfriend abi eye dey pain kind of text ,have you eaten , how was your night , how you doing , baby morning, when that one start. The other ashawo chat my guy “ baby how you doing and hope you went for lectures “.
These particular kind of rain fall again breeze blow again the same thing igbo and shayo instead of going to the brothel , we brought them to our lodge/hostel as hook up . Wrong move we made and we don’t know how to discharge dem and we’ve tried,we made them to comfortable and they have spent two days in our apartment , they said we shouldn’t pay for the next day they will stay so we see and awuuf , since we get foodstuff , television dey light dey , I and roommate are slowly losing our sanity we looking for ways to send them out but don’t know how make eee no be like say we carry ashawo come hostel and they can be very violent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do We Get Rid Of Ashawo/olosho From My Lodge by richeeyo(m): 8:47am On Nov 24, 2022
No be problem naaa
In life you have to keep people of different nature on your side
Just tell them you guys dey go prepare for some stiff for school they would definitely come handy one day no be everything be f u. C. K in g

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do We Get Rid Of Ashawo/olosho From My Lodge by Boogyman557: 8:49am On Nov 24, 2022
Re: How Do We Get Rid Of Ashawo/olosho From My Lodge by Theboy21: 9:35am On Nov 24, 2022
This is what you get since you decide to bring a community property to your house for ownership cheesy cheesy

Let it not be as if we no want be our brothers keeper, just corporate with a random girl to act as your gf(s) n let the olosho know ur gf will be around soon, pay dem off..(they might want to blackmail you, but don't fall for it, i repeat dont fall, show dem u care less bout their blackmail n ur gf should act according to the plan) cheesy cheesy
Come back n thank me later cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do We Get Rid Of Ashawo/olosho From My Lodge by Skullano(m): 9:41am On Nov 24, 2022
You dey think of ways or how to ask someone out of your own space?.

Weed way una dey smoke no really dey work on una at all..

15 Likes

Re: How Do We Get Rid Of Ashawo/olosho From My Lodge by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:09am On Nov 24, 2022
You invite expenses thinking it will not turn to liability. It will become wahala and gbese in the future.
Re: How Do We Get Rid Of Ashawo/olosho From My Lodge by nicerod(m): 10:16am On Nov 24, 2022
grin grin grin

Kontinu

Just make sure u have enuf kondomz
Re: How Do We Get Rid Of Ashawo/olosho From My Lodge by obedience4(m): 10:34am On Nov 24, 2022
Theboy21:
This is what you get since you decide to bring a community property to your house for ownership cheesy cheesy

Let it not be as if we no want be our brothers keeper, just corporate with a random girl to act as your gf(s) n let the olosho know ur gf will be around soon, pay dem off..(they might want to blackmail you, but don't fall for it, i repeat dont fall, show dem u care less bout their blackmail n ur gf should act according to the plan) cheesy cheesy

I can see your are speaking from experience..
Well done sir theboy Knight of olosho
Re: How Do We Get Rid Of Ashawo/olosho From My Lodge by Dreadlock69(m): 10:36am On Nov 24, 2022
Theboy21:

Why I know reason this one since

1 Like

Re: How Do We Get Rid Of Ashawo/olosho From My Lodge by Dreadlock69(m): 10:40am On Nov 24, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
When you invite discounted expenses thinking it will not turn to liability will become wahala and gbese in the future.
Enjoy your black Friday and congratulations on the end of the year promo acquisition.

This one dun dey purge belle
Re: How Do We Get Rid Of Ashawo/olosho From My Lodge by EXCEL081: 10:58am On Nov 24, 2022
Na wa o

Bros
Make una repent from fornication.
Lead a holy life

Embrace the word of God.

1 Like

Re: How Do We Get Rid Of Ashawo/olosho From My Lodge by Akunatakasi(m): 11:42am On Nov 24, 2022
Lol very easy bro... Just tell them say una parents call una to come home.. you and your room mate dress up.. put 2 clothes inside una bags.. then begin comot .. them go jazz up .. as una reach pack.. una turn back
Re: How Do We Get Rid Of Ashawo/olosho From My Lodge by Pootle: 1:16pm On Nov 24, 2022
grin grin urna don marry be that grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do We Get Rid Of Ashawo/olosho From My Lodge by marlow1962(m): 3:19pm On Nov 24, 2022
Theboy21:

Hahahaha grin
Wen I stil dy uni (2hL) e get one olosho wr I take pass the nyt, base on many many wer dy man body (man don muzz). I tell this bitch say I go gv her double of her charges but na she go fvk me ( omo me don muzz, I no fit even move self grin) she agree, when match cun start, the bitch self no fit ride me for complete 5 minutes she don dy complain say she don taya, d tin para me eh but I get chill cus I no get strength talk.
As I dy lash dis gal, she dy scream “ baby yeah, baby gv it to me”etc. omo the baby word don dy piss me off, ah was like “u dy madddd, hu u dy call baby” as I cum back to my sense eh, I gat discharge the bitch dat same night ( the sex self no even sweet)
That period, she cun dy text me like say I tif her papa goat, I gat mute the g.
Re: How Do We Get Rid Of Ashawo/olosho From My Lodge by Theboy21: 5:24pm On Nov 24, 2022
marlow1962:

Hahahaha grin
Wen I stil dy uni (2hL) e get one olosho wr I take pass the nyt, base on many many wer dy man body (man don muzz). I tell this bitch say I go gv her double of her charges but na she go fvk me ( omo me don muzz, I no fit even move self grin) she agree, when match cun start, the bitch self no fit ride me for complete 5 minutes she don dy complain say she don taya, d tin para me eh but I get chill cus I no get strength talk.
As I dy lash dis gal, she dy scream “ baby yeah, baby gv it to me”etc. omo the baby word don dy piss me off, ah was like “u dy madddd, hu u dy call baby” as I cum back to my sense eh, I gat discharge the bitch dat same night ( the sex self no even sweet)
That period, she cun dy text me like say I tif her papa goat, I gat mute the g.

Comrade high the vawulence volume cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do We Get Rid Of Ashawo/olosho From My Lodge by Theboy21: 5:26pm On Nov 24, 2022
obedience4:

I can see your are speaking from experience..
Well done sir theboy Knight of olosho
cheesy cheesy Comrade boys gas to think fast for this kind matters cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do We Get Rid Of Ashawo/olosho From My Lodge by Laturuturu: 5:43pm On Nov 24, 2022
Dreadlock69:
Them be this kind rain wey dey fall , eee go fall small come dey blow better breeze for night. So me and my roommate lite up our weed “loud “ and step am down with our action bitter. We gist sotey we know no how we take enter ashawo conversation , based on say dem girls go wan form attitude before dem come over or sleepover and we know need that stress nah urgent konji and much expenses go dey incurred bringing girls.
So we enter one ashawo brothel , we too dey good looking and presentable to be in that kind place , them hoes come dey rush us saying all things dey would do to us , i and my roommate where lost in varieties to choose , so we went for the ones who are calm reserved and young and age range between 22-25, giving dem double of there actual price, since the price is pocket friendly than taking a girlfriend out and buying shawarma yoghurt , pringles and co, we collected there number just in case.
Them these ashawo begin they chat us girlfriend abi eye dey pain kind of text ,have you eaten , how was your night , how you doing , baby morning, when that one start. The other ashawo chat my guy “ baby how you doing and hope you went for lectures “.
These particular kind of rain fall again breeze blow again the same thing igbo and shayo instead of going to the brothel , we brought them to our lodge/hostel as hook up . Wrong move we made and we don’t know how to discharge dem and we’ve tried,we made them to comfortable and they have spent two days in our apartment , they said we shouldn’t pay for the next day they will stay so we see and awuuf , since we get foodstuff , television dey light dey , I and roommate are slowly losing our sanity we looking for ways to send them out but don’t know how make eee no be like say we carry ashawo come hostel and they can be very violent.

Pls what about there friend....link me up
I really need one too.
Re: How Do We Get Rid Of Ashawo/olosho From My Lodge by Streetmovement(m): 6:02pm On Nov 24, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Lol, una no fit discharge them una selves grin

Something wey una go pack street mafias come camp for una crib for like 2-3days, no be person go tell them wetin time dey talk
Re: How Do We Get Rid Of Ashawo/olosho From My Lodge by ReluctantAdult(m): 9:26pm On Nov 24, 2022
grin

(1) (Reply)

The Female/Male Brain! Please review if its correct / What Can I Give My Boyfriend For His Birthday / The Origin Of the White Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.