Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Troops Foils ISWAP Attempted Attack On Surrendered Terrorists In Damboa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Foils ISWAP Attempted Attack On Surrendered Terrorists In Damboa (9885 Views)

Terrorists Attack Damboa, Raze Down General Hospital, Other Buildings (video) / 3 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Damboa. Army Kills 19 Insurgents / The Blast That Killed 31 In Damboa, Borno (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Foils ISWAP Attempted Attack On Surrendered Terrorists In Damboa by Heartmender1: 1:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
God bless Nigeeia

Re: Troops Foils ISWAP Attempted Attack On Surrendered Terrorists In Damboa by orisa37: 1:45pm On Oct 04, 2021
DID YOU JUST SAY KAI TO ISWAP AND THEY DISAPPEARED? WHERE ARE THE CASUALTIES? SHOW US PICTURES.
Re: Troops Foils ISWAP Attempted Attack On Surrendered Terrorists In Damboa by orisa37: 1:53pm On Oct 04, 2021
2015 BUHARI SUPERVISED THE MERGER OF BOKOHARAMS AND ISIS INTO ISWA. THE ARMY SHOULD CLEAR THE NORTH EAST OF NIGERIA OF THE REMNANTS OF ISIS, ISWA AND BMF-BOKOISWA.
Re: Troops Foils ISWAP Attempted Attack On Surrendered Terrorists In Damboa by orisa37: 1:56pm On Oct 04, 2021
2015 BUHARI SUPERVISED THE MERGER OF BOKOHARAMS AND ISIS INTO ISWA. THE ARMY SHOULD CLEAR THE NORTH EAST OF NIGERIA OF THE REMNANTS OF ISIS, ISWA AND BMF-BOKOISWA. THAT'S NIGERIAN ORDER TO NIGERIAN MILITARY
Re: Troops Foils ISWAP Attempted Attack On Surrendered Terrorists In Damboa by Franking: 1:58pm On Oct 04, 2021
The irony.
Re: Troops Foils ISWAP Attempted Attack On Surrendered Terrorists In Damboa by orisa37: 1:58pm On Oct 04, 2021
Mouth Gig:
NIGERIA ARMY NA JOKE grin grin

TERRORISTS ARMY grin grin

UNPATRIOTIC SCHEMERS AND SABOTUERS.
Re: Troops Foils ISWAP Attempted Attack On Surrendered Terrorists In Damboa by orisa37: 2:02pm On Oct 04, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
Lies

From Jesters and Sabotuers.
Re: Troops Foils ISWAP Attempted Attack On Surrendered Terrorists In Damboa by orisa37: 2:04pm On Oct 04, 2021
ezenwajosh:
NASCO

Nasty Coup Plotters and Companies.
Re: Troops Foils ISWAP Attempted Attack On Surrendered Terrorists In Damboa by orisa37: 2:06pm On Oct 04, 2021
SarkinYarki:
So now troops are defending terrorist and taking sides in Boko Haram factional tussle

SHAME ON TRIBAL MILITARY.

1 Like

Re: Troops Foils ISWAP Attempted Attack On Surrendered Terrorists In Damboa by orisa37: 2:10pm On Oct 04, 2021
Aufbauh:
God bless Nigeria Army!

Those referring to our soldiers as useless should pray to have a fierce encounter with them. Then you'll know that a truck load of soldiers is far more deadly than the state police HQ you see regularly.

MILITARY AND POLICE IN NIGERIA ARE CO SCHEMERS AND SABOTUERS BIRDS OF THE SAME FEATHERS.
Re: Troops Foils ISWAP Attempted Attack On Surrendered Terrorists In Damboa by eteba(m): 2:35pm On Oct 04, 2021
Next time pls allow the Iswap to the needed clean-up
Re: Troops Foils ISWAP Attempted Attack On Surrendered Terrorists In Damboa by Spending123: 3:09pm On Oct 04, 2021
Aufbauh:

Combination of broad day hallucination and delusion. Too much Action movies i guess (The 300 Spartan)
"A handful of soldiers is always better than a mouthful of arguments"- George C.Lichtenstein

Confra ruggedity no be military training,
Have a fighter jet fly above your hideout before?

And if you think that population will win you a war then Nigeria should go into war with Isreal to see if they will survive to tell the story for another day. Besides I don't reply cowards...

1 Like

Re: Troops Foils ISWAP Attempted Attack On Surrendered Terrorists In Damboa by aku626(m): 3:10pm On Oct 04, 2021
ezenwajosh:
NASCO
If you know you know oh. One faction I fighting against the other
Re: Troops Foils ISWAP Attempted Attack On Surrendered Terrorists In Damboa by Spending123: 3:13pm On Oct 04, 2021
Dedemworld:

U re an idiot, American Movies is all over ur blood.. if u think to fight war is as easy as u sees in American Movie, then go and form a group and start attacking security bases na.. instead of you to commend the gallant troops despite the fact they don't have all US war equipments, they re still trying their best.. nonentity like u now believe to fight war is like eating chicken and chips... mumu fellow.. woman beater

You are a big coward cos I know cowardice runs in your family linage.

Like I said give me 300 men and sophisticated weapon from US and Russian military forces and watch me dismantle your fulani soldiers with a twinkling of an eye.
Re: Troops Foils ISWAP Attempted Attack On Surrendered Terrorists In Damboa by LLMG: 3:13pm On Oct 04, 2021
story story, story, Nigeria army foil attack indeed, surrendered terrorist indeed. another propaganda.
Re: Troops Foils ISWAP Attempted Attack On Surrendered Terrorists In Damboa by LLMG: 3:27pm On Oct 04, 2021
gallant troops indeed, an army pretending to be helpless in dealing with terrorist miscreants. innocent civilians are killed everyday under their watch, yet they won't show their gallantry.
Dedemworld:

U re an idiot, American Movies is all over ur blood.. if u think to fight war is as easy as u sees in American Movie, then go and form a group and start attacking security bases na.. instead of you to commend the gallant troops despite the fact they don't have all US war equipments, they re still trying their best.. nonentity like u now believe to fight war is like eating chicken and chips... mumu fellow.. woman beater

1 Like

Re: Troops Foils ISWAP Attempted Attack On Surrendered Terrorists In Damboa by barinedan(m): 4:04pm On Oct 04, 2021
They are so swift in defending the so called repented terrorists but become helpless and incompetent in rescuing the innocent law abiding citizens. In Nigeria now you have to pick up arms, cause trouble then claim to have repented and you will enjoy government protection
Re: Troops Foils ISWAP Attempted Attack On Surrendered Terrorists In Damboa by Gfskw: 4:09pm On Oct 04, 2021
Really
Re: Troops Foils ISWAP Attempted Attack On Surrendered Terrorists In Damboa by Vermine: 4:16pm On Oct 04, 2021
Dedemworld:

Nigerian army are very well over rated rubbishes and very good at dealing with civilians but didn't the say the are the best land army in the world and mum like you believed and spread the lies to the rest of the public

1 Like

Re: Troops Foils ISWAP Attempted Attack On Surrendered Terrorists In Damboa by Dedemworld: 4:22pm On Oct 04, 2021
Vermine:
Nigerian army are very well over rated rubbishes and very good at dealing with civilians but didn't the say the are the best land army in the world and mum like you believed and spread the lies to the rest of the public

Please don't quote me again, I don't talk to underage whom just started life and left with nothing in the skull more than Bobo milk and Golden morn.... Next .............
Re: Troops Foils ISWAP Attempted Attack On Surrendered Terrorists In Damboa by Dedemworld: 4:27pm On Oct 04, 2021
Spending123:

You are a big coward cos I know cowardice runs in your family linage.

Like I said give me 300 men and sophisticated weapon from US and Russian military forces and watch me dismantle your fulani soldiers with a twinkling of an eye.

I read psychology in the sch, and with the mode of ur comment shows u re mentally unstable, and won't get cure anymoment from now.. I urge ur psychiatrist doctor to put you under watch, if not u will be seeing lagoon like football field... idiot like u will be very brave online to talk but be the most quiet and humble person in reality. I'm not angry with u cox it's not normal to take a psychiatrist patient serious.. God will heal u soon and you will know the reality of like.. village people don finally get this dummy...
Re: Troops Foils ISWAP Attempted Attack On Surrendered Terrorists In Damboa by isaiahethan: 6:41pm On Oct 04, 2021
SarkinYarki:
So now troops are defending terrorist and taking sides in Boko Haram factional tussle

Reason why we should careless when bokoharam intercept troops. Bunch of jokers
Re: Troops Foils ISWAP Attempted Attack On Surrendered Terrorists In Damboa by Godispeace: 7:01pm On Oct 04, 2021
oponu shocked shocked shocked
Mouth Gig:
NIGERIA ARMY NA JOKE grin grin

TERRORISTS ARMY grin grin
Re: Troops Foils ISWAP Attempted Attack On Surrendered Terrorists In Damboa by Iyanuoluwa2000: 10:11pm On Oct 04, 2021
My question is how were they able to travel from their enclaves in Sambisa forest to Damboa without being defected?
BeeBeeOoh:

https://thenationonlineng.net/troops-foil-iswap-attempted-attack-on-surrendered-terrorists-in-damboa-army/?amp=1
Re: Troops Foils ISWAP Attempted Attack On Surrendered Terrorists In Damboa by UCHIHAmask: 9:49pm On Oct 05, 2021
Aufbauh:
God bless Nigeria Army!

Those referring to our soldiers as useless should pray to have a fierce encounter with them. Then you'll know that a truck load of soldiers is far more deadly than the state police HQ you see regularly.
How many truck loads of that supposed deadly soldiers have died and wasted in vain while fighting untrained or Ill-trained ragtag Boko Haram??
Re: Troops Foils ISWAP Attempted Attack On Surrendered Terrorists In Damboa by UCHIHAmask: 10:12pm On Oct 05, 2021
Dedemworld:

I don't care about the argument you have with that guy but I hate to hear the word "Nigerian soldiers don't have weapons",as if their opponents (Boko Haram) have or use Alien technology.....is the army not trained in a military Institution?where was Boko Haram trained? does the army not have MRAPs, gunshipy,rockets,aircraft and fighter jets or helicopter etc? does Boko Haram have any of this?
Your army has many advantage over Boko Haram but we ain't seeing it,many the NA has been hyped all this while, now we seeing their true state of Ineptitude and decay, unsurprisingly,it is expected In a nation where all institution s are downtrodden..
Re: Troops Foils ISWAP Attempted Attack On Surrendered Terrorists In Damboa by UCHIHAmask: 10:30pm On Oct 05, 2021
Dedemworld:

I read psychology in the sch, and with the mode of ur comment shows u re mentally unstable, and won't get cure anymoment from now.. I urge ur psychiatrist doctor to put you under watch, if not u will be seeing lagoon like football field... idiot like u will be very brave online to talk but be the most quiet and humble person in reality. I'm not angry with u cox it's not normal to take a psychiatrist patient serious.. God will heal u soon and you will know the reality of like.. village people don finally get this dummy...
Now again,I don't care about the argument you have with that guy but you being a psychology graduate means nothing,it holds no water.......
I was impressed by psychologist I saw all over the world but when I got close to psychology students and lecturers here in Nigeria,it was a total disappointment,off course many didn't choose the course In jamb...
Now again you disappoint me with your comments here....(I ain't taking about your points in argument but the character displayed)
Re: Troops Foils ISWAP Attempted Attack On Surrendered Terrorists In Damboa by Aufbauh(m): 1:40am On Oct 06, 2021
UCHIHAmask:

How many truck loads of that supposed deadly soldiers have died and wasted in vain while fighting untrained or Ill-trained ragtag Boko Haram??

You should also answer yourself this; How many ragtag Boko Haram fighters have died and wasted in vain by a truck load of soldiers? I believed you couldn't have compared the ratio of casualties.

Besides, Boko-Haram fighters are better trained and more equipped than those brainwashed illiterate Ipobians relying majorly on black magic and drug intake. Not to even talk of the battle terrain and the Will to fight on.
Any one could easily engaged an IPOB in war than Book haram fighters.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo: PDP Ward Executives Unite To Endorse Asue Ighodalo's Candidacy In Uromi / Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son / The BON Presidential Debate Of March 29th: Dara vs Ndok vs Utomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.