Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! (65440 Views)

How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? / Spartak Moscow Throws Shade At Whatsapp, Facebook & Barcelona (Photos) / Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by lilachiever(m): 5:49pm On Oct 04, 2021
Omooo, I don curse Airtel tire for here.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by jericco1(m): 5:49pm On Oct 04, 2021
Thought it was my phone sef
Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by Angelfrost(m): 5:49pm On Oct 04, 2021
Well, couldn't care... Social media is overrated these days.
Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by Scottz: 5:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
Donpaper:
It shows how addicted we are to social media nowadays
what is life without internet now oo

4 Likes

Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by Habib101: 5:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
Speaking in business terms,mark knows what's he's saying

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by ken6488(m): 5:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
Angelfrost:
Well, couldn't care... Social media is overrated these days.
rest it is more than that now

Do you know how many millions people are loosing now

4 Likes

Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by RevolverOcelot(m): 5:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
I've sent two messages on WhatsApp and both dey hang. Wetin dey sup?

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by Muhylonaire007: 5:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
No wonder, I don restart my phone tire. Even till now ooo
Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by eallstar: 5:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
Port to telegram and tiktok, no time to waste
Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by americaninja1: 5:51pm On Oct 04, 2021
One intern don go write code weh Dey give synthax error

5 Likes

Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by rajiedreez: 5:51pm On Oct 04, 2021
Its high time these apps had a good competition
Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by NotoriousBiggyS: 5:51pm On Oct 04, 2021
I noticed since
Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by angelfallz(m): 5:51pm On Oct 04, 2021
I thought it was my network.
Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by Kalazclint(m): 5:52pm On Oct 04, 2021
Let’s go to Crowwe ����
Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by HalpyBee(f): 5:52pm On Oct 04, 2021
I thought it was my network until I tried browsing other platforms.
I almost restarted my phone...lol

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by Quahl: 5:52pm On Oct 04, 2021
Telegram dey work sha
Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by destinylordzy: 5:52pm On Oct 04, 2021
i thought it was my sub. i don even reboot my device samething

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by am4truth(m): 5:52pm On Oct 04, 2021
Parmeeh:
you have been religiously brainwashed grin

Don't worry... People said worst things than this during Noah's time but we all know what happened...

You better give your life to Jesus instead of making noise on Nl

4 Likes

Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by Hardeysolution(m): 5:52pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ponzi scam.

UltraSonicsXtra:

Five content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira. This is an excellent opportunity to work from home and gain financial independence.

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to 07054011454
Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by Papa12(m): 5:53pm On Oct 04, 2021
No be lie
Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 04, 2021
I come they wonder why my people never update status since and I suppose don get message. I come off my phone on am as I reach house so. As I send my guy message e hang. Na there I know say wahala don come. I run enter nairaland once cos I know say wetin they happen must they here
Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by AbleGodDidIt(f): 5:53pm On Oct 04, 2021
Nawa ooo... No prior notice no nothing!!! And its almost over an hour fa undecided
Mark pity my online business restore connection as soon as possible ooooo
Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by teacherbim(f): 5:53pm On Oct 04, 2021
Dayotheeone:

Una don come again
What do you expect from a false prophet smiley

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by Hausa(m): 5:53pm On Oct 04, 2021
Is twitter also down?

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by BlueTrybe(m): 5:54pm On Oct 04, 2021
I thought as much.
Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by Rilwayne001: 5:54pm On Oct 04, 2021
Maybe the power house is on fire. Lol

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by MrBanner(m): 5:54pm On Oct 04, 2021
FalseProphet1:
This is the first sign of the end of the world, the man of lawlessness has come, and his very busy deliberating with the world leaders how to get across to the world to inform them about the mark (666) and they don't want to be continually interrupted by hungry scammers sending messages to people to invest 20k to get 100k in 30minutes, I see all 3 being restored before the end of this week.

This I have seen.

This guy, you're a menace grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! by Teezy007: 5:54pm On Oct 04, 2021
I don on and off my network tire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

10 Phones With 5000mah Battery Capacity In Nigeria (november 2018) / Finally How To Unbrick Or Revive Any Hard Bricked Or Dead MTK Android Device / How To Add More Fonts To Infinix Devices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.