Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,112 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) (69076 Views)

Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) / Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo / Nigerian Man Sentenced To Jail For Romance Scam And Cheating. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by advanceDNA: 7:09am On Oct 05, 2021
lereinter:

Pushed him to the ground, collected his cutlass and cut off his head

Without accomplice?

The woman must be a transgendered

She poison the man.....the beheading part na Jara ...
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by Oluolad86(f): 7:28am On Oct 05, 2021
Starseed:

Pls go and PCV test, if it is less than 21% and you are feeling dizzy and weak, you can take blood transfusion but anything above it will require haematinics which will take up to 10-14 days to start boosting your blood level

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by Starseed(m): 7:38am On Oct 05, 2021
[quote author=Oluolad86 post=106459752][/quote]

You can buy syrup Tot'Haema. Take 1 ampoule morning and night for 1week. Then take syrup Dedeon or Ranferon for another 1 week. Your blood level will come.

Good luck to you

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by razzydoo(m): 8:36am On Oct 05, 2021
Sick venom in men and women overcome with pride. See some other toxic serpents hiding behind their gang leader. Una go meet una match.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:08am On Oct 05, 2021
saphiere:

https://.com/woman-allegedly-beheads-her-husband-over-alleged-cheating/

" telling us the wonders of women, btw, Is this your blog". - Village People spokesperson.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by mariahAngel(f): 9:49am On Oct 05, 2021
Munzy14:

O wu ihe frustration na ebute na... lipsrsealed

Okwu gbasara nwata nwaanyi ahu di omimi.
Onwerila ihe mere ni kpatara all the hate
nyere ndi umu nwoke that's for sure.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by bilalmalik222: 10:13am On Oct 05, 2021
Revo uninstaller pro 4.5.0 crack free download 2021

https://solswp.com/revo-uninstaller-pro-free-download/
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by nams77: 10:16am On Oct 05, 2021
Oluolad86:

Please I need any blood tonic or name of herbs to boost my PCV (blood) I have tried ugu, milk and malt, they are not working. Thanks
Astymin or asyfer.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 05, 2021
Oluolad86:

Please I need any blood tonic or name of herbs to boost my PCV (blood) I have tried ugu, milk and malt, they are not working. Thanks

What of cinnamon and turmeric?
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by Blackdisciple(m): 11:53am On Oct 05, 2021
Blakjewelry:
That woman must be a Taliban

Walai
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by Blackdisciple(m): 11:55am On Oct 05, 2021
the suspect trailed and allegedly pushed him to the ground and took control of the cutlass to allegedly cut off his head.

But how did that happen which he wasn't sleeping ooo, Chidinma actually killed that TV CEO
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by Oluolad86(f): 4:28pm On Oct 05, 2021
nenyewrites:

What of cinnamon and turmeric?

No, ill try it
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by Nobody: 4:32am On Oct 06, 2021
Oluolad86:

No, ill try it

Ok
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by Munzy14(m): 6:19am On Oct 06, 2021
mariahAngel:

Okwu gbasara nwata nwaanyi ahu di omimi.
Onwerila ihe mere ni kpatara all the hate
nyere ndi umu nwoke that's for sure.
Exactly....onye nwe anyi gbaa ya ume...
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by EmperorTolson: 6:58am On Oct 06, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Dear African men, if you do not have self control, pls do not marry. Stay single, because if you cheat on your wife, it will hurt her deeply and can make her develop HATRED for you. She should have divorced him than kill him. Take a look at the pretty young wife that a man has, yet is still looking outside, what do men really want?
Young woman, your beauty doesn't guarantee you a peaceful marriage.
If you're judging by beauty, think again.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 2:04pm On Oct 06, 2021
nnekaike:
get garden egg leaves,eat it raw,blend and mix with malt and cook all your meals with it.
Do this for two weeks and see God's hand.
Congratulations on your 1000th naira land comment grin
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by camri: 7:25am On Oct 26, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:
I get more serious issues bothering me....one girl for area dey do me strong thing. Her name na blessing and she dey nairaland.

You give free Puna to all the guys in my neighborhood then my turn reach you dey find serious relationship. Ble ble Wetin I do you cry cry
pass me her number
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by mirinder: 7:35am On Oct 26, 2021
debbydams:
I understand how some men hurt we ladies,I remember when I empty my acct For my ex, this parents still call me different names nd still come back to Apologize,what if I committed suicide or Iost my life in the process, spent 3 months indoor..My mom was begging me not to curse him, cos if I did den it will not b easy oo..I lost everything because I fell in love with a wrong man,Im just getting myself back nd yet I will still love my partner, nt everybody is Bad, we still have good people.I'm strong tho
What actually did he (your ex) do to you? Care to share?
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by debbydams(f): 9:31am On Oct 26, 2021
mirinder:
What actually did he (your ex) do to you? Care to share?
na long story wey I go soon create thread for..
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by mirinder: 9:48am On Oct 26, 2021
debbydams:
na long story wey I go soon create thread for..
let me know when you do

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo / Laughing Gas: Doctor Queries A Photo Olamide Shared Online / Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.