Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,045 members, 7,835,526 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) (69125 Views)

Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) / Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo / Nigerian Man Sentenced To Jail For Romance Scam And Cheating. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by saphiere(f): 8:58pm On Oct 04, 2021
lexy2014:

can u explain to them how it is i am disturbing u and what exactly it is u want them to do?

meanwhile, "the wages of sin is death" for which of d sins? is it for d sin of infidelity or is it for d sin of murder?
God will punish you if you don't stop quoting me.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by debbydams(f): 8:59pm On Oct 04, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

You would always be blessed for having an open, unbiased and also forgiving mind.. keep being good.. it can only get better for you..
An advice; avoid bitter feminist wannabes

Cheers to better life..
I understand how some men hurt we ladies,I remember when I empty my acct For my ex, this parents still call me different names nd still come back to Apologize,what if I committed suicide or Iost my life in the process, spent 3 months indoor..My mom was begging me not to curse him, cos if I did den it will not b easy oo..I lost everything because I fell in love with a wrong man,Im just getting myself back nd yet I will still love my partner, nt everybody is Bad, we still have good people.I'm strong tho
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by Bar1941(m): 9:00pm On Oct 04, 2021
saphiere:

I pray you don't go through what I have gone through in the hands of men. I would've been a graduate in 2019

Lastly, I don't hate men. I only dislike their behaviours towards women.

Na fufu and akamu full your head, I am sure your ugliness was part of what culminated to your ordeals, no wonder men took advantage of you. You hardly see men taking advantages of upright and intelligent ladies, even when some men tried that, such caliber of ladies move on and prove to such men what they worth in terms of achievements.

Infidelity and unfaithfulness is not gender specific, it's a two way traffic, if you were a victim one time, the best response is to move on with your life, not this exhibition of sorrow and anger at every slightest opportunity. There are ladies and men on this platform that had experienced worse senerio than yours yet decided to move on with their lives.

You like or hate men noone cares.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by Beolly(m): 9:00pm On Oct 04, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Dear African men, if you do not have self control, pls do not marry. Stay single, because if you cheat on your wife, it will hurt her deeply and can make her develop HATRED for you. She should have divorced him than kill him. Take a look at the pretty young wife that a man has, yet is still looking outside, what do men really want?

Men are polygamous in nature, the earlier you ladies accept this harsh truth the better.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by lexy2014: 9:01pm On Oct 04, 2021
saphiere:
God will punish you if you don't stop quoting me.

did u discuss with God and he told u that he will punish me if i dont stop quoting u? so who will report u to seun and co for breaking rule 2?
can u explain to them how it is i am disturbing u and what exactly it is u want them to do?

meanwhile, "the wages of sin is death" for which of d sins? is it for d sin of infidelity or is it for d sin of murder?
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by Picker28: 9:01pm On Oct 04, 2021
Whereas somewhere in Uganda a lady married two men same day
Rip to him
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:02pm On Oct 04, 2021
Obaxxx:
lipsrsealed
For ordinary cheating? shocked

Ordinary cheating oo my Gee.
This idiot feminist wannabes forgot that men are Polygamous in nature.. well thank God say na for Africa e happen.. she go chop watery beans tire for prison and she is also average in beauty and looks endowed too.. meaning that prison officials would enjoy raping her on a steady..
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by Chochovini: 9:05pm On Oct 04, 2021
saphiere:
Go and read my previous post again.
. Thats like asking me to go dig up past and forgotten bitterness you had poured on men for one reason or the other.

And why would I do that? I don‘t really know why you so much hates me with special passion. Wait a min.... I don‘t really meant to be insultive, don‘t you have a father, brother or uncles?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by EmperorTolson: 9:06pm On Oct 04, 2021
INVINCIBLECSP1:
Baby where have you been. Ban or on a long honeymoon cheesy
Woman wrapper, na saphiere you dey call baby.
Your own go worse pass the man wey dem behead.
Mumu man, out of all the lady wey dey nairaland, na saphiere be your baby. Kai.
Na wa 4 u.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by eallstar: 9:07pm On Oct 04, 2021
saphiere:
The wages of sin is death. It cost us nothing to remain faithful to our partners.

Since I don't support infidelity, no R.I.P for him.
I would say same. I, Sarah, is not a party to infidelity.

If any male member of my family cheats, may death be his portion. Same goes to every male member of every Nigerian family.
I pray you don't go through what I have gone through in the hands of men. I would've been a graduate in 2019
First of all, this forum does not hide my identity. Few members of this forum have met me in person. About three of them.
My pictures were all over this forum during that lockdown season.

What happens to females that cheat?
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by AFRICANJAMAICA: 9:07pm On Oct 04, 2021
Patrioticman007:
What an abomination, even in Ghana easterners are terrible.

DidThe easterners ganged raped your mother and sisters?
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by Phoenix999: 9:07pm On Oct 04, 2021
saphiere:
The wages of sin is death. It cost us nothing to remain faithful to our partners.

If any male member of my family cheats, may death be his portion. Same goes to every male member of every Nigerian family.
First of all, this forum does not hide my identity. Few members of this forum have met me in person. About three of them.

This one wey dey mad!

Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by Danjikanbauchi: 9:10pm On Oct 04, 2021
Saphiere you are here by sentence to 10 years in Afghanistan, to stay under Talibans leadership.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:12pm On Oct 04, 2021
debbydams:
I understand how some men hurt we ladies,I remember when I empty my acct For my ex, this parents still call me different names nd still come back to Apologize,what if I committed suicide or Iost my life in the process, spent 3 months indoor..My mom was begging me not to curse him, cos if I did den it will not b easy oo..I lost everything because I fell in love with a wrong man,Im just getting myself back nd yet I will still love my partner, nt everybody is Bad, we still have good people.I'm strong tho

Thank God that you are gradually bouncing back.. we all have stories to tell but being so bitter , vicious and unforgiving like that useless confused feminist wannabe here on nairaland is never the best thing to do..

Be good my dear..
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
saphiere:
Insulting a nairalander's mother.

I enjoy your Wailings and frustrations.. it gives me joy seeing you in such conditions.. I do hope and pray that you always remain so all Tru your remaining miserable days..
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by debbydams(f): 9:15pm On Oct 04, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

Thank God that you are gradually bouncing back.. we all have stories to tell but being so bitter , vicious and unforgiving like that useless confused feminist wannabe here on nairaland is never the best thing to do..

Be good my dear..
thanx
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by horlarbeezi: 9:16pm On Oct 04, 2021
Oluolad86(f): 7:36pm
Please I need any blood tonic or name of herbs to boost my PCV (blood) I have tried ugu, milk and malt, they are not working. Thanks

There is a Greenlife Herbal Product that can boost your blood to the best level.
Reply me back if you interested.
Thanks
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by Dozie32(m): 9:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
saphiere:

Lol, I feel your un pitiful pains grin.. Ypi don't deserve to be pitied in anyway.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by Octopusssy(f): 9:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
The headless body of her husband, Lartey Daniel, 35, has been deposited at the morgue for autopsy.
Which autopsy are they still conducting on a headless body? undecided
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by Oluolad86(f): 9:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
[quote author=horlarbeezi post=1064503

There is a Greenlife Herbal Product that can boost your blood to the best level.
Reply me back if you interested.
Thanks[/quote]

I'm not interested unless it's free
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by taiwotimitt: 9:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

This one is pained cos we d SENSIBLE men are of Team Virgin... Even if she is a virgin before marriage , I would choose a virgin anyday anytime ahead of OLOSHOs.. Real men too would do same... So continue Wailing..

Calling yourself sensible shows how foolish you are. Does a virginity guarantee good marriage?
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by saphiere(f): 9:19pm On Oct 04, 2021
Chochovini:
. Thats like asking me to go dig up past and forgotten bitterness you had poured on men for one reason or the other.

And why would I do that? I don‘t really know why you so much hates me with special passion. Wait a min.... I don‘t really meant to be insultive, don‘t you have a father, brother or uncles?
I have
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 9:21pm On Oct 04, 2021
EmperorTolson:

Woman wrapper, na Sarah you dey call baby.
Your own go worse pass the man wey dem behead.
Mumu man, out of all the lady wey dey nairaland, na Sarah be your baby. Kai.
Na wa 4 u.
So I can't joke in peace again baa. Nawa oo.
No dey Carey all this thing for head oo. Love and be loved.
PEACE.

PS I dislike feminist and don't in anyway support their wicked assertion on men.

Stop insulting me ok. Drink some tea and you will be fine.

Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:21pm On Oct 04, 2021
Chai! She cut the head that used to give her head shocked
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:23pm On Oct 04, 2021
taiwotimitt:

Calling yourself sensible shows how foolish you are. Does a virginity guarantee good marriage?

Calling me foolish showns how stupid you are..

Does OLOSHOism gurantee good Marriage??
Oya answer me too.. confused kid..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Police Hail Blood Drinking Fulani Kidnapper As He Assembles AK-47 Gun In Minutes / Hired Killer Falls In Love With Target, Demands Sex (photo) / Laughing Gas: Doctor Queries A Photo Olamide Shared Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.