Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) (69075 Views)

Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) / Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo / Nigerian Man Sentenced To Jail For Romance Scam And Cheating. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:54pm On Oct 04, 2021
Dear African men, if you do not have self control, pls do not marry. Stay single, because if you cheat on your wife, it will hurt her deeply and can make her develop HATRED for you. She should have divorced him than kill him. Take a look at the pretty young wife that a man has, yet is still looking outside, what do men really want?

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by Jayrow08: 7:54pm On Oct 04, 2021
Charlay! E don clear 4 her eyes
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by bigdot1759(m): 7:55pm On Oct 04, 2021
saphiere:
The wages of sin is death. It cost us nothing to remain faithful to our partners.

Since I don't support infidelity, no R.I.P for him.
And how many man have u beheaded.......
No lie ooo

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by Qatar2022: 7:55pm On Oct 04, 2021
saphiere:
The wages of sin is death. It cost us nothing to remain faithful to our partners.

That's what we expect from you, if the reverse is the case now you will still blame men for your stupidity, sorry for any man that will look your way in the name of marriage

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by Oluolad86(f): 7:55pm On Oct 04, 2021
Multi1:

What is causing ur blood to be low? It's important u find out.

Have u tried multivitamins capsules ?

It pericarditis and heartburn
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by Corporate2020: 7:55pm On Oct 04, 2021
mainman7:
Shamless demonic seductress Heartless witch!

You be FFK's brother?

Nah him dey blow grammar like this.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by Maxitomxane(m): 7:56pm On Oct 04, 2021
visijo:
Wawu the future is female geng..

I met a kid outside a mall crying, he had lost his N1000, so I gave him N400 from the N1000 I found. When God bless you, you must bless others.�

��� Wicked Unkuu

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by smartasuen(m): 7:56pm On Oct 04, 2021
Hmmmmmmn!
This is hmmmmmnsterious!!!!!!
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 04, 2021
saphiere:

Your level of inane buffoonery never ceases to amuse me!
So beheading a partner has now become a commensurate reaction to infidelity? Will you have said this same nonsense if it was the woman who'd been killed? Some of you Nairalanders are stupidity personified, I swear!

Your clamour for gender equity has sadly snowballed into venomous insanity. You need help!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by Qatar2022: 7:56pm On Oct 04, 2021
saphiere:

I pray that this your stupidity come to hurt you in future

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by OkuFaba(m): 7:56pm On Oct 04, 2021
saphiere:

she would rot in jail.

Feminism without sense is what you practicing

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by Oluolad86(f): 7:57pm On Oct 04, 2021
Corporate2020:

Go and kill a duck and drink the blood. I heard duck blood is like human blood.

Why?
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by hopexter(m): 7:57pm On Oct 04, 2021
Oluolad86:

Please I need any blood tonic or name of herbs to boost my PCV (blood) I have tried ugu, milk and malt, they are not working. Thanks

Try milk, malt and tin tomatoes

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by Shurtman79(m): 7:57pm On Oct 04, 2021
Inside life undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by Naijanascam: 7:57pm On Oct 04, 2021
Obaxxx:
lipsrsealed
For ordinary cheating? shocked

And she forget that it rains everywhere......
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by adecz: 7:57pm On Oct 04, 2021
⏩See breasts like Angela own...☹️☹️☹️
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by Smithwilliams826: 7:57pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ikpunwanyianamb:
She must be an ipob terrorist
i think she belongs to boko haram or bandit terrorist.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by obynokoko: 7:57pm On Oct 04, 2021
The woman is a devil.you didn't catch him cheating but after a heated argument you trailed him and beheaded him.you will die by hanging for not using your senses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by Emmaagu84: 7:57pm On Oct 04, 2021
Why on earth would she do that, it's a thing both of them can settle instead of beheading her husband
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by Oluolad86(f): 7:58pm On Oct 04, 2021
hopexter:

Try milk, malt and tin tomatoes

Okay, thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by Kelvinhunta: 7:59pm On Oct 04, 2021
Am sure u wouldn't have given the same response had the roles been reversed
saphiere:

Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by Awanja(m): 7:59pm On Oct 04, 2021
saphiere:

U look like someone who can kill

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by debbydams(f): 7:59pm On Oct 04, 2021
saphiere:

haa aunty,,wetin man do you? No Mata what death shouldnt be the answer, walking out of the marriage is betta, now this woman will rot in jail, as a lady I can't do that o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by Andyvilly: 7:59pm On Oct 04, 2021
saphiere:

no matter what women rocks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by Oluolad86(f): 7:59pm On Oct 04, 2021
Akalia:
Do you have an underlying ailment?

Yes, heart palpitations, pericarditis and heartburn
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by mrkings84(m): 7:59pm On Oct 04, 2021
She for cut the dick rather than cut the head.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by favour32(m): 8:00pm On Oct 04, 2021
Majority of females wey single mothers raised nor get regard for males because e dey strange.
You nor see the character of one way dey nairaland?
Na toxic single mother raise am.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by obynokoko: 8:00pm On Oct 04, 2021
[you may be correctauthor=Smithwilliams826 post=106447183] i think she belongs to boko haram or bandit terrorist. [/quote]
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by KingDash: 8:00pm On Oct 04, 2021
saphiere:

https://.com/woman-allegedly-beheads-her-husband-over-alleged-cheating/
na wa oh.. make God no let us marry this kind of women
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by Kingcalls: 8:01pm On Oct 04, 2021
saphiere:

U all can see this op supporting what she did... but will say y should a man hit a woman cos she cheated.... I support every man that beats shege comot woman body when they act stupid... they deserve to be beaten like criminals cos that's what they are... every woman that cheats deserves death and any woman who challenges a man should be beaten to stupor... lets take women bk to the stone ages and treat them that way cos weak men hv given them little opportunity that great men dint in centuries past ... women will be relegated to the back were the belong... men built this world , women are just leeches

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by RPG2020(m): 8:01pm On Oct 04, 2021
saphiere:

You are a Ghana fowl pox grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo / Laughing Gas: Doctor Queries A Photo Olamide Shared Online / Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.