Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,254 members, 7,829,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) (41594 Views)

Anthony Joshua Visits DJ Cuppy In Oxford University (Photo) / DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Visits Her At Oxford University / DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by ufotty2001: 8:50am On Oct 05, 2021
Gamesmart:

Yep.

There are normally multiple classes in days at uni, so first day of classes.

There are a lot of classes to take before you are awarded a degree, so first day of classes.
I thought it suppose to be "first day in class"
Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 05, 2021
Gamesmart:

This is a guy with IQ in the single digits.

Right now, he thinks he is spewing gems to blow our brain, while he is brain dead.

According to this man,you should go to jungle university to study Zoology

Do animals know themselves much than how man knows them?
Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:52am On Oct 05, 2021
joey150:
I'm not sure what Google pixel has to do with starting university.

Unless it's another "influencer" advert.

Anyway, a third degree is laudable, albeit excessive.
Having 3 degrees isn't excessive, have you seen those with more than 8?

School is really fun especially if you schooled abroad unlike the series of frustration faced schooling in Nigeria, I'm also thinking about getting more masters degree, maybe when I get to my 40's. but for now, I will use all the time I have to make more money.
Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by mrksquare: 8:53am On Oct 05, 2021
ufotty2001:
Please guys.. is that En
glish correct? "First day of classes"

It is correct. It could be that she has multiple lectures on various courses.
Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 05, 2021
ufotty2001:

"First day of classes" and "First day in class" are both correct
Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by tutudesz: 8:56am On Oct 05, 2021
MeetDx:

She already had a Masters a few yrs back, This one is another one ( Different course though) that makes it her 3rd degree!
Yeah
Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by joey150(m): 8:59am On Oct 05, 2021
Wahalaperson:
do you know how much she gets paid for tagging googlepixel in that post?
And how's a third degree which is masters excessive? Must una complain about everything, remember say no be any person fault say na poverty background you get o

Don't be silly.

Most people don't have a third degree at her age. Except they have rich parents bankrolling it or are being sponsored.

In a nutshell, People go to school so they can get higher paying jobs. It's not poverty, it's common sense. Education is expensive. You need money. To earn money you need to work not amass degrees you cannot afford in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by Miyachi: 9:00am On Oct 05, 2021
Lifestone:

Lol. You sound like a child, does University of Oxford look like any Nigeria University where you get admission because of your father!!!!!
You'd be surprised. A lot of rich kids get into Ivy Leagues because of how influential their families are and the donations (read: bribes) they give to the university.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by Bluntemperor: 9:00am On Oct 05, 2021
Philipmems:
Who cares? The attention your parents don't give you is what this clown comes to collect/ attract on social media. You got into Oxford because your father is rich, not because you are intelligent. Clown.

mba,guy, relax now,tabi kilode!
Na ma town girl she be o.If na you de her position,you go do worse than her.
Congratulations to you ,lady Cuppy. please,come out with 1st Class.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by Peace081: 9:02am On Oct 05, 2021
Philipmems:
Who cares? The attention your parents don't give you is what this clown comes to collect/ attract on social media. You got into Oxford because your father is rich, not because you are intelligent. Clown.
Bad belle

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by seunfape(m): 9:03am On Oct 05, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:
Congrats to her

But no be everything them dey announce for social media
her own case is different, she is free to do that
Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by sakanifemi123(m): 9:05am On Oct 05, 2021
Knowledge is power, she wants to update her locality to modernized ways
Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by uptownemmygee(m): 9:06am On Oct 05, 2021
Imagine an African left Africa to Europe to study Africa, money miss road leleyi.
Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by Gamesmart: 9:07am On Oct 05, 2021
ufotty2001:

That is not wrong too.

But she is talking "of", not "in".

She is "in" class for a degree; but she is going to have a lot "of" classes to get her degree.
Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by Gamesmart: 9:07am On Oct 05, 2021
Meek127:
guy,you dey para lol

grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by Gamesmart: 9:08am On Oct 05, 2021
Khaleepha5681:

According to this man,you should go to jungle university to study Zoology

Do animals know themselves much than how man knows them?

Don't mind the fooool.

They smoke igbo all night and think they are Einstein. grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by LegalWolf: 9:10am On Oct 05, 2021
Philipmems:

It’s not her fault your father and his father are both miserable �. In stead of you to work hard so your
Children don’t end up poor and haggard, you’re here hating on someone who God has blessed!

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by Oracleforce: 9:12am On Oct 05, 2021
All her life on social media as if her life depend on it... lemme me not say much because I know she is heavily guarded...
Oxford University is for all not for DJ Cuppy alone
Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by uchaymart(m): 9:13am On Oct 05, 2021
ufotty2001:
Please guys.. is that English correct? "First day of classes"

It is correct, Sir.
Just like "you don't attend class" but instead, "you attend classes"

Copy that?
Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by iBanger(m): 9:16am On Oct 05, 2021
#TeamPixel
Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by fkgyapong: 9:18am On Oct 05, 2021

Trumann:

When her father was working for his money, what was your own father doing?
That is why you want to use 4 sittings to get 5 credits.
Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by Fatalveli(m): 9:21am On Oct 05, 2021
I wonder why the oyinbo in her class are also studying African studies.

Then no go leave us alone undecided

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by Georgejeez: 9:23am On Oct 05, 2021
grandstar:
She dey try.

Me, after I finish uni, I swore never to go back. School tire me.

Am I the only one?
No , never ,none .
I carry hand for those when de do masters and PhD

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by izubext007: 9:23am On Oct 05, 2021
Studying Africa from Europe, that's crazy.
Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 05, 2021
Trumann:

When her father was working for his money, what was your own father doing?
That is why you want to use 4 sittings to get 5 credits.
hay Godd cry
Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by lekkyy: 9:32am On Oct 05, 2021
African study in a Uk university?
Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 05, 2021
Gamesmart:

Don't mind the fooool.

They smoke igbo all night and think they are Einstein. grin

Are these people really humankinds?
Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by Gamesmart: 9:35am On Oct 05, 2021
Khaleepha5681:

Are these people really humankinds?

Dem be monkeys!

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 05, 2021
Gamesmart:

Dem be monkeys!

Monkey will sue you for comparing him with them

Lol
Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by Gamesmart: 9:49am On Oct 05, 2021
Khaleepha5681:

Monkey will sue you for comparing him with them

Lol

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by gforce5: 9:51am On Oct 05, 2021
I'm sorry but do you think that it's easy to get into Oxford?? Oxford is not a Nigerian university where you can settle the school officials for admission. I know people with perfect A'level results that couldn't make the cut to Oxford. You are a very bitter person who needs to work on his/her issues before critising others. It's not her fault that you were born poor. This forum reeks of bitterness and envy.
Philipmems:

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by Wahalaperson: 9:51am On Oct 05, 2021
joey150:

Don't be silly.

Most people don't have a third degree at her age. Except they have rich parents bankrolling it or are being sponsored.

In a nutshell, People go to school so they can get higher paying jobs. It's not poverty, it's common sense. Education is expensive. You need money. To earn money you need to work not amass degrees you cannot afford in the first place.

you see the poverty mentality we are talking about, now I don't even blame you again, because me, the person you are arguing with, I am currently pursuing my third degree, I don't have parents talk less of rich one, I do not have the intention of working with my degree now or in the future. So what's your point? No let jealousy for another man matter kill you my brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Most Successful Young Celebrities In Nigeria / Duncan Mighty Storms A Pant Store To Buy A Dozen Of Pants For His Wife / Funke Akindele Reacts To Miracle Winning Big Brother Naija 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.