Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) (41593 Views)

Anthony Joshua Visits DJ Cuppy In Oxford University (Photo) / DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Visits Her At Oxford University / DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by Commentor: 9:53am On Oct 05, 2021
Lifestone:

Lol. You sound like a child, does University of Oxford look like any Nigeria University where you get admission because of your father!!!!!

What is this one saying?

Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by Dskillful(m): 9:55am On Oct 05, 2021
Why are they still going to school when they are already educated and already millionaires... No need
Give me money and take your school

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 05, 2021
Gamesmart:

grin grin grin

Funny
Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 05, 2021
Cuppy feels empty inside. She is trying so hard to cover that void, but it isn't working.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by Wahalaperson: 9:59am On Oct 05, 2021
uptownemmygee:
Imagine an African left Africa to Europe to study Africa, money miss road leleyi.
abeg which kind zoo mentality una get for this country sef, and una go dey form woke untop rubbish reasoning.
Who do you think are the major contributors and writers of the materials used for teaching African studies here in Africa universities?
Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by Commentor: 10:00am On Oct 05, 2021
gforce5:
I'm sorry but do you think that it's easy to get into Oxford?? Oxford is not a Nigerian university where you can settle the school officials for admission. I know people with perfect A'level results that couldn't make the cut to Oxford. You are a very bitter person who needs to work on his/her issues before critising others. It's not her fault that you were born poor. This forum reeks of bitterness and envy.

You do know you've made his point, don't you?

Money alone would likely not get you into Oxford but it sure helps.

It'll be nice to know if Cuppy made a first in her first degree, or a distinction at her previous masters.

We cannot discount other elements besides pure academics made her Oxford University admission a possibility.
Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 05, 2021
Fatalveli:
I wonder why the oyinbo in her class are also studying African studies.

Then no go leave us alone undecided
lol funny

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by Blakpot: 10:06am On Oct 05, 2021
Philipmems:
Who cares? The attention your parents don't give you is what this clown comes to collect/ attract on social media. You got into Oxford because your father is rich, not because you are intelligent. Clown.

Seriously, who cares? Lol
I support u jare
The girl too like attention, I find it irritating too.
Don't understand the hype around this girl or most Nigerian celebrities for that matter.

But to get into Oxford university is impressive tho. Even with wealthy parents, u need to be intelligent.
So there's obviously more to her, nevertheless I don't care.
Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by macdammy(m): 10:16am On Oct 05, 2021
Ademola47:
I'm confused o.

I think Masters is second degree, but the topic says third degree. Has she got an Msc before?

It doesn't have be MSc or PhD.

It can still be Bsc but probably in another field of study.
Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by Elsueno: 10:16am On Oct 05, 2021
Philipmems:
Who cares? The attention your parents don't give you is what this clown comes to collect/ attract on social media. You got into Oxford because your father is rich, not because you are intelligent. Clown.

Bros...dat seem really personal, what did cuppy do to u?

A mean she can be annoying but dats it, lots of people are annoying in real life too grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by Braveryy(m): 10:23am On Oct 05, 2021
When thou art bored, what doest thou yea?

Though thou croudest thyself with a multitude of useless certificates..... Complete it...
Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 10:29am On Oct 05, 2021
Nice. Congrats
Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by sheDD(m): 10:32am On Oct 05, 2021
Philipmems:
EMBITTERED FELLOW!! grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by thuxzwda1: 10:34am On Oct 05, 2021
Philipmems:

Man u fan spotted! grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by SUMMIE23(m): 10:44am On Oct 05, 2021
Imagine studying Africa studies in the west. Seems the west is more "Africa" than Africa
Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by yemmywesey(m): 10:53am On Oct 05, 2021
Was she admitted, the headline should have been,
Dj cuppy has paid the school fees to start a third degree at Oxford.
Unilag, lasu , tasued and ijanikin they here una no go, your father's friends will now want to close domiciliary accounts of other Nigerians.
Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by Maski87: 11:02am On Oct 05, 2021
This old woman still de go school
Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by Basicend: 11:04am On Oct 05, 2021
Study African studies. .

If I get chance enter Oxford na Bus Admin, Acct, international relations, law, Medicine etc I go study ooo Ahh. . .

All these rich children they won't even use the certi self.

This life no balance at all.
Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by afonjabreed(m): 11:13am On Oct 05, 2021
Trumann:

When her father was working for his money, what was your own father doing?
That is why you want to use 4 sittings to get 5 credits.

Lmao grin

Bro you wicked o
Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by joey150(m): 11:14am On Oct 05, 2021
Wahalaperson:
you see the poverty mentality we are talking about, now I don't even blame you again, because me, the person you are arguing with, I am currently pursuing my third degree, I don't have parents talk less of rich one, I do not have the intention of working with my degree now or in the future. So what's your point? No let jealousy for another man matter kill you my brother

You seem to be obsessed with poverty.

Education in Nigeria is highly subsidized and largely substandard. If you're amassing three degrees in Nigeria then good luck to you.

Then again, what you claim makes no logical sense. If you constantly have to pay tuition fees, and have nobody sponsoring your education, and also don't work, it beggars believe as to how you're able to afford a "third degree."
Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by Mayeldah(m): 11:21am On Oct 05, 2021
Develope your talent like Davido did.

Excessive degrees no help anybody for this Naija now.

Well maybe she wants to work abroad or heads her father's businesses. Even at that, she needs experience not more degrees for now.

Talents over degrees anyday anytime...
Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by Crucialgem(m): 11:35am On Oct 05, 2021
grandstar:
She dey try.

Me, after I finish uni, I swore never to go back. School tire me.

Am I the only one?

We are on this together bro, just don't know what the future tells, school really no be my thing

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by Dreebieee(f): 11:35am On Oct 05, 2021
Philipmems:

Why are you pissed exactly?
Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by jimtemi1: 11:43am On Oct 05, 2021
Money is good that all I can say
Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by EndBuhariNow(m): 12:07pm On Oct 05, 2021
This girl is confuse and don't know what she wants in her life... anyway nah part of her sense Emmm papa use do juju
Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by ofiko123(m): 12:09pm On Oct 05, 2021
Congratulations to DJ cuppy..
Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by J2381: 12:12pm On Oct 05, 2021
This is like among the reason why I love DJ Cuppy.
Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by Izicko: 12:25pm On Oct 05, 2021
Wish you good luck
Dj cuppy �
Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by bmasz(m): 1:00pm On Oct 05, 2021
Lifestone:

Lol. You sound like a child, does University of Oxford look like any Nigeria University where you get admission because of your father!!!!!

You feel intelligence is the only criteria for admission into Oxford?

In as much as the university would want to admit those that are intelligent, the is also space for the wealth to attend Ivy league institutions like Oxford.

How do you think the school get some of the scholarship funds allocated to intelligent underprivileged student of the institution.

It does that by pursuing a so called "diversified admission" policy. In this policy, brilliant students, artistic students, athletes, children whose parents are uber-wealthy are all given a chance.

This does not in anyway exclude the fact that she may be in intelligent, but highlights the fact that you may get in there bases on who your parent is.
Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by ejanla077: 1:01pm On Oct 05, 2021
Trumann:

When her father was working for his money, what was your own father doing?
That is why you want to use 4 sittings to get 5 credits.

You mean when her father was looting.. Lagos state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gbenro Ajibade Confirms Split From Wife, Osas Ighodaro? / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pays Tribute To Princess, Her First Child / Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against Newcastle (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.