Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,703 members, 7,955,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:57 AM

Twitter Is Down Too! Unable To Load Tweets (Photos) - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Twitter Is Down Too! Unable To Load Tweets (Photos) (41048 Views)

Hilarious Tweets From Twitter Users As WhatsApp Is Down (Pictures) / Twitter Is Down: Users Unable To Login, Post Or View Tweets / Funniest Tweets About Facebook, Instagram And WhatsApp Since They Are Down (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Is Down Too! Unable To Load Tweets (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 04, 2021
EkelediliBuhari:
Rapture

Like a thief in the night

Naira land is the next stop grin grin

Those quoting God forbid.. better try calling your pastor cos my own no dey take call like this shocked

If such thing happens, Na to go fully concentrate on my Graphics, 3D Animation and Coding Tutorials.....

Re: Twitter Is Down Too! Unable To Load Tweets (Photos) by ephemerallife: 9:24pm On Oct 04, 2021
Righteousness2:
See how the Whole world is almost brought to its knees in Just a few hours.

We gave a message about the remaining months of the year, And many were scoffing and joking ..

https://www.nairaland.com/6780235/october-pregnant-pls-watch-pray

Imagine what the world will be like when JESUS suddenly Snatches HIS Bride out of Here in the RAPTURE. The Confusion, wailing and Yagayaga will be Unquantifiable and Undescribeable.

Humble yourself and Genuinely Submit to the Lordship of JESUS Christ . If not , you will cry on that day.
you're a mad man with access to smartphone and internet. You detest science with all your heart but you can't do without your phone and internet which are part of science innovations
Re: Twitter Is Down Too! Unable To Load Tweets (Photos) by baralatie(m): 9:25pm On Oct 04, 2021
EkelediliBuhari:
Rapture

Those quoting God forbid.. better try calling your pastor cos my own no dey take call like this shocked
grin
Re: Twitter Is Down Too! Unable To Load Tweets (Photos) by Idrisk19(m): 9:26pm On Oct 04, 2021
Hope it will not affecting #land too
Re: Twitter Is Down Too! Unable To Load Tweets (Photos) by Habib101: 9:27pm On Oct 04, 2021
EkelediliBuhari:
Rapture

Confirm, we no get blood pressure
Re: Twitter Is Down Too! Unable To Load Tweets (Photos) by Habib101: 9:28pm On Oct 04, 2021
Sirheny007:
grin grin
Indeed
Re: Twitter Is Down Too! Unable To Load Tweets (Photos) by buhariguy(m): 9:28pm On Oct 04, 2021
ShawttySoFyne:
We're back to our root- nairaland grin
you're right, we're back
Re: Twitter Is Down Too! Unable To Load Tweets (Photos) by Cousin9999: 9:29pm On Oct 04, 2021
Twitter seems to be working.
Re: Twitter Is Down Too! Unable To Load Tweets (Photos) by romklef(m): 9:29pm On Oct 04, 2021
Las las na nairaland sure pass cheesy
Re: Twitter Is Down Too! Unable To Load Tweets (Photos) by Habib101: 9:30pm On Oct 04, 2021
Fuckingmallam45:
For a moment I thought this was a trick. Until I saw the notes below the photo. At first, I thought it was fake. Just look closely… Goes to show how most of the times we get the perspective of life wrong.
This is some tricky stuff man
Re: Twitter Is Down Too! Unable To Load Tweets (Photos) by Ofunaofu: 9:30pm On Oct 04, 2021
romklef:
Las las na nairaland sure pass cheesy

Yeah! Looking at the number of views
Re: Twitter Is Down Too! Unable To Load Tweets (Photos) by EndBuhariNow(m): 9:31pm On Oct 04, 2021
Remaining Google and chrome
Re: Twitter Is Down Too! Unable To Load Tweets (Photos) by RealEzee(m): 9:31pm On Oct 04, 2021
grin b like say na to switch to da opera mini chat stuff way I don dey ignore since
Re: Twitter Is Down Too! Unable To Load Tweets (Photos) by EndBuhariNow(m): 9:31pm On Oct 04, 2021
Abeg make I download my 2go back... buhari can not do more that dead rat
Re: Twitter Is Down Too! Unable To Load Tweets (Photos) by Aestheticsdude(m): 9:31pm On Oct 04, 2021
Nawa o, you won't believe I am seeing new things this evening, I just found out that my neighbour is a short man.
Re: Twitter Is Down Too! Unable To Load Tweets (Photos) by benzzyno(m): 9:31pm On Oct 04, 2021
Instagram, WhatsApp and Facebook are all down! Olympus has fallen gan undecided
Re: Twitter Is Down Too! Unable To Load Tweets (Photos) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 04, 2021
Test run of cyber shut down.
Re: Twitter Is Down Too! Unable To Load Tweets (Photos) by chukkky(m): 9:32pm On Oct 04, 2021
This might be Politically motivated... Who knows...
Re: Twitter Is Down Too! Unable To Load Tweets (Photos) by frankmoney(m): 9:32pm On Oct 04, 2021
Even telegram no dey work
Re: Twitter Is Down Too! Unable To Load Tweets (Photos) by yomifola(m): 9:34pm On Oct 04, 2021
frankmoney:

E dey work wella
Re: Twitter Is Down Too! Unable To Load Tweets (Photos) by Eddisboi(m): 9:34pm On Oct 04, 2021
[quote author=WriterNig post=106449135]Twitter is also experiencing a software glitch worldwide. Unable to load comments or tweets, heck even my drafts are all gone. Has anyone noticed it?[/quote
Twitter isn't down ooooo
Re: Twitter Is Down Too! Unable To Load Tweets (Photos) by Walkee: 9:34pm On Oct 04, 2021
merieam16:
is there no way we can lock gate lolzz
omo this is funny. Imagine locking gate with all those Facebook crowd outside banging the gate and begging us to let them in.
Re: Twitter Is Down Too! Unable To Load Tweets (Photos) by timidapsin(m): 9:35pm On Oct 04, 2021
frankmoney:
oga go and subscribe.. Telegram is working
Re: Twitter Is Down Too! Unable To Load Tweets (Photos) by 2468iyajo(m): 9:35pm On Oct 04, 2021
WriterNig:
Twitter is also experiencing a software glitch worldwide. Unable to load comments or tweets, heck even my drafts are all gone. Has anyone noticed it?
remain nairaland
Re: Twitter Is Down Too! Unable To Load Tweets (Photos) by membranus: 9:35pm On Oct 04, 2021
ShawttySoFyne:
We're back to our root- nairaland grin

They are also targeting your root.

Take cover quick!!!
Re: Twitter Is Down Too! Unable To Load Tweets (Photos) by ElValiente(m): 9:36pm On Oct 04, 2021
chatinent:

Lol

I swear bro. Soso midea don swap awa lyfe finish
Re: Twitter Is Down Too! Unable To Load Tweets (Photos) by membranus: 9:38pm On Oct 04, 2021
Aestheticsdude:
Nawa o, you won't believe I am seeing new things this evening, I just found out that my neighbour is a short man.

Greet am, say:

"Gud even, shorty"
Re: Twitter Is Down Too! Unable To Load Tweets (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 9:39pm On Oct 04, 2021
EkelediliBuhari:
Rapture

Lmao..
Re: Twitter Is Down Too! Unable To Load Tweets (Photos) by Chillext(m): 9:39pm On Oct 04, 2021
go and download 2go
Re: Twitter Is Down Too! Unable To Load Tweets (Photos) by Fidelmak(m): 9:39pm On Oct 04, 2021
Twitter is still working ....
Re: Twitter Is Down Too! Unable To Load Tweets (Photos) by mikeconfidence(m): 9:40pm On Oct 04, 2021
UAR people still dey Twitter grin grin grin grin buhari and pantami are coming for una �����
Re: Twitter Is Down Too! Unable To Load Tweets (Photos) by baralatie(m): 9:40pm On Oct 04, 2021
chukkky:
This might be Politically motivated... Who knows...
Possible seeing that he is under pressure at home and abroad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Etisalat 'Double Your Recharge Promo' / Bbm Introduces Another Awesome Feature, Check It Out! / The Future Of Smartphone Designs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.