Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,205 members, 7,846,000 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Prospects Of Hustling In Turkey.. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Prospects Of Hustling In Turkey.. (380 Views)

Immigrants Exit Canada On Poor Housing, Healthcare, Job Prospects / Information On Hustling In Panama / Is KUWAIT A Better Place In Terms Of Hustling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prospects Of Hustling In Turkey.. by rankaadede(m): 8:52pm On Oct 04, 2021
Greeting my fellow nairalander....
Am in a state of dilemma, I have tried getting a job in Nigeria as graduate but to no avail for about five years now.. Highest is justling between one teaching job to the other which pay less than 40k..This is hardly enough considering am the first child with old parent and siblings to looking up to me...
Now there is an option of traveling out of the country to Turkey been proposed by sister to go meet up with a friend of hers who based at turkey..
Please what your advise for me because I have no experience or knowledge about turkey, what is the level of acceptance of Nigerians at turkey... And what are my chances of obtain the Turkish visa and the cost to make it down to turkey.....

(1) (Reply)

. / 4 Top Places To Visit In France 2022 / Watch Out:Check Out Tourism Scams In The Heart Of Europe(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.