Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum (54163 Views)

Hacker Group, Anonymous Takes Down Glo Website / What Xiaomi Users On Nairaland Caused.. / Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by brightalo1010: 9:13pm On Oct 04, 2021
Righteousness come and tell us how the world is about to end.
Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by suffering: 9:13pm On Oct 04, 2021
Didn't they claim Facebook had 2.4 billion users? Hahaha. So the platform inflates numbers like every other two-bit social network? Wonders will end only when I'm dead. I don't care. I long suspended my account. I will fret only if people tell me the profile resurrected.
Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by chariisGRACE(m): 9:13pm On Oct 04, 2021
Who cares?

Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by Timblaze(m): 9:13pm On Oct 04, 2021
So what do this people want me to do with my phone now, so i should relate with real people outside��
Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by Sundaycomputer: 9:13pm On Oct 04, 2021
Na small phone go suffer , because of update
Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by jaeyking(m): 9:13pm On Oct 04, 2021
chatinent:

Oga, my message to my client is hanging.

That's y I say wetin concern Musa wey dey gate with client grin grin grin
Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by Sonicroyel: 9:13pm On Oct 04, 2021
jaeyking:

Not like the other thread that some jobless women were protesting in support of Abortion

Shouldn't they protest about things that concern them?

1 Like

Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by wkid(m): 9:13pm On Oct 04, 2021
Crazy...
Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by tmtech: 9:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
I knew something big went wrong for server to go down for this long
Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by Burntcoal(f): 9:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
As everything don hook.... mAh go carry my Bible

1 Like

Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by jaeyking(m): 9:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
oluwaseyi0:

Nothing concern Musa untill SARS shows up at Musa gate claiming Musa was involve in one online scam like that, that the crime was perpetuate with Musa Facebook id

And if we want follow this your way
Almost all Nigerians go dey prison
Cuz the rate of pishing Facebook account has increased rapidly

Biko Musa go report the I.D sharp sharp grin
Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by Diamondbreed: 9:15pm On Oct 04, 2021
This is a monumental loss for some people that does their business online,by thw tine these are operations sre restored alot would hv been wrong
Like data theft, hacks, business email compromise and so on,may God help us oooo.
Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by psychologist(m): 9:15pm On Oct 04, 2021
Abeg if they eventually sell it
They should give me my own share
Country hard biko
Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 04, 2021
daretodo:
Let's be mindful of the URL we clicked on right now.
very true, phishing links are reallll. Password harvesting sites.

1 Like

Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by snoopz: 9:16pm On Oct 04, 2021
Even though fb and it sisters don issue apology, I still dey suspect buhari, lie and that pata mi
Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by NwaNimo1(m): 9:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by PavillionEnergy: 9:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
grin

At this point, Facebook Inc. needs the services of Professor Pantami, the Cyber Security expert.
Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by confirmedniggae: 9:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
Iphone 12 and 13 don dey useless be that

3 Likes

Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by stanley000: 9:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
As the world is going now the new terrorist and bandits will be hackers and yahooboys. Now here's the good part of it, soon illiterates won't be recruited into the police anymore, one might need a degree in computer science to join thr force coz these upcoming gen now are too smart to be carrying guns.

1 Like

Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by drverified(m): 9:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
Facebook and WhatsApp will soon be restored, trust the process wink
Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by olisaEze(m): 9:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
Abobbie! grin

Hushpuppi right now...

Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
tmtech:
I knew something big went wrong for server to go down for this long
news has it that the Hackers hacked them in such a way that they can't even access parts of the fb Corp buildings(their I'ds are not working properly)
Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
World don dey end o
Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by rapboss(m): 9:19pm On Oct 04, 2021
Wow.

No wonder they disabled my two accounts within 6weeks.
Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by omoadeleye(m): 9:19pm On Oct 04, 2021
Wawelexy:
I I'm not Mr righteousness, neither am I the false prophet,

But the truth is, GOD is telling us that he alone can be rely on, within a twinkle of an eye, he can scrap the whole universe.....

Don't be deceived, Heaven and hell are real.....forget say we dey use that nairaland pastor catch cruise.... Be prepared!!!

You have been converted
Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by meetgaya: 9:19pm On Oct 04, 2021
At least Nigerian scammers are out of business for now.
Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by jaeyking(m): 9:19pm On Oct 04, 2021
Sonicroyel:

Shouldn't they protest about things that concern them?

Please don't ever mention me undecided undecided
Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by ken6488(m): 9:19pm On Oct 04, 2021
wow
Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by Sonicroyel: 9:20pm On Oct 04, 2021
jaeyking:

Please don't ever mention me undecided undecided

Ight bet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Full List Of 4g Smartphones With Band 28(700) That Will Work With Glo 4G Network / Dont Fall Victim, Pics / It’s Data Wars In Nigeria And Airtel Is Winning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.