Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum (54203 Views)

Hacker Group, Anonymous Takes Down Glo Website / What Xiaomi Users On Nairaland Caused.. / Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by jaeyking(m): 9:40pm On Oct 04, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

Just because you dont depend on it or are not advanced enough to understand how SM puts food on people's tables, doesnt mean its a useless venture.

Read my post again after doing it.
Remove that word *useless* because my comment in no way driving towards what you said
Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by maureensylvia(f): 9:41pm On Oct 04, 2021
biddostandard:
Sha you dey telegram

Yea did you see me grin
Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by AjibleBless(m): 9:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
Wawelexy:
I I'm not Mr righteousness, neither am I the false prophet,

But the truth is, GOD is telling us that he alone can be rely on, within a twinkle of an eye, he can scrap the whole universe.....

Don't be deceived, Heaven and hell are real.....forget say we dey use that nairaland pastor catch cruise.... Be prepared!!!

Mind you, don't be surprised if u hear that a Nigerian is behind all this brouhaha.... I don't trust my brothers...
yes oh am in a full support of u.nigerian is behind all this
Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by jaeyking(m): 9:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
Nairobi33:

Blockchain is the answer. Give us few more years, the internet revolution where individuals own & control their tamper proof data is currently unfolding. Brace yourselves.

Okay sir.

Overall protection of user data should be top priority.
Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by Crossroad1(m): 9:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
inoki247:
Na Facebook News go full everywhere tomorrow...

if u switch on ur TV na Facebook if u check d Newspaper na Facebook..

I know say very soon now our people go start to dey bring different theory why Facebook crashed dem fit say dey are installing anti christ on the app...
broda Righteousness2 already said, don't be surprised if you are told to use a code to access it

1 Like

Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by Offpoint1: 9:43pm On Oct 04, 2021
Lol, saw more data today... Was not interested in buying.
Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by Joshmanuel10(m): 9:43pm On Oct 04, 2021
Yahoo guys won't like this grin
Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 04, 2021
I was thinking that something is wrong with my phone because I couldn't access facebook, twitter, Instagram and WhatsApp.... Thank God now that it's a general problem
Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by biddostandard: 9:44pm On Oct 04, 2021
maureensylvia:

Yea did you see me grin
nope but I wan see you , how I fit see you
Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by w808: 9:44pm On Oct 04, 2021
There is problem o
Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by Crossroad1(m): 9:48pm On Oct 04, 2021
Numerouno94:
This culd b the time to cash out ooo. U sure i won't sue facebook for allowing my data to b sold? grin grin
among people wey go sue them, u no even dey 1billion..
Those that have shares with Facebook go give am hell if he doesn't fix it on time..
People will still sue him, this I know

1 Like

Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by abohrandy: 9:48pm On Oct 04, 2021
Okay this has nothing to do with today's downtime!! We move!!
Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by pegix(m): 9:48pm On Oct 04, 2021
jaeyking:
From my perspective
Things like this has little or no effect to the common man.
Only the elites..

Wetin concern Musa if dey sell him data for Facebook grin grin grin grin

BT seriously
This shows that the world's dependency on social media is becoming too much and more ways to protect it's users should be highly advocated for.

Not like the other thread that some jobless women were protesting in support of Abortion
if they should sell the data... Facebook.is in big shit

You can sue them for a billion naira for personal data mismanagement
Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by Drella(m): 9:49pm On Oct 04, 2021
Wawelexy:
I I'm not Mr righteousness, neither am I the false prophet,

But the truth is, GOD is telling us that he alone can be rely on, within a twinkle of an eye, he can scrap the whole universe.....

Don't be deceived, Heaven and hell are real.....forget say we dey use that nairaland pastor catch cruise.... Be prepared!!!

Mind you, don't be surprised if u hear that a Nigerian is behind all this brouhaha.... I don't trust my brothers...

Righteousness2 don get heir to the throne!
Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 04, 2021
If true, it means it was deliberate.

Remember mark sold Facebook users information to support a political escapade of his sponsors.

It could be happening again.
Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by Nomswag: 9:49pm On Oct 04, 2021
uchaymart:
hahahaha grin grin grin i have rebooted my mifi more than five times thinking i misused my 30gb already. if not because its late already, i would have subscribed more.

Same here grin
Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by mizlovette(f): 9:49pm On Oct 04, 2021
Na facebook my shop dey, God abeg oh
Am so bored
Signal and telegram are not as interesting as Facebook watsapp and Instagram
Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by MT: 9:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
This can't be true. Facebook, Whatsapp and Instagram were not hacked. This downtime was due to DNS (Domain Name System) failure. Go and read about DNS
Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by care4you: 9:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
time to buy a radio!

welcome back Mr radio!
Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by abbey621(m): 9:51pm On Oct 04, 2021
pegix:

Go and read the terms and conditions you agreed to when you signed up for Facebook, na lawyers go chop all your money finish grin grin grin
Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by Innobee99(m): 9:51pm On Oct 04, 2021
Gentle2002:
Facebook should be more careful next time.
There's if there's a next time for them grin
Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by jaeyking(m): 9:52pm On Oct 04, 2021
pegix:

I like how you think but You gave Facebook license to use your content, subject to your privacy and account settings, when you signed up. Its in their Terms of Use, which you accepted. You are on someone else’s site. Its a social media site. Social media sites facilitate the spread of whatever you put on them. They are not secure servers set up in your garage which you own and control. Stop putting things on a global bulletin board if you don’t want others to see them.

2 Likes

Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by SonofGod231: 9:52pm On Oct 04, 2021
Mtchhwww....Who Facebook elp?
When will they start selling mail.com and Gmail data's?
Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by raoo: 9:52pm On Oct 04, 2021
Wow....This is serious!
You can check out this social media https://fleckings.com.
I just created my account....
Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by Temilade5078(m): 9:54pm On Oct 04, 2021
Some will even post on facebook and caption will be like
Facebook please save this for me..... Una don see your life now
Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by savyboi: 9:54pm On Oct 04, 2021
Omor make I enter darkweb go see watin they xup...be like na there e they happen.
Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by tmtech: 9:55pm On Oct 04, 2021
StJohnofChrist:
news has it that the Hackers hacked them in such a way that they can't even access parts of the fb Corp buildings(their I'ds are not working properly)

No wonder...mehn this major
Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by Hullabaloon: 9:56pm On Oct 04, 2021
Hambivert:
To those students who were always glued to Facebook products, if you are reading this message, it means you did not die after several hours of not using Facebook.

At this juncture, I'll sparogatively advise you to Face your books

What does sparogatively mean?
Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by DigitB: 9:56pm On Oct 04, 2021
What if Rapture just happened? And Righteousness is not on this thread to give his usual warning

The thought of it makes me afraid because I'm not prepared.

We all need to embrace Christ and banish all selfishness and greed from which springs all the problems we experience in our society today.
Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by babaalagbo1(m): 9:57pm On Oct 04, 2021
Telegram to the rescue but I don't think people are using like whatsapp
Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by EmmaLege: 9:57pm On Oct 04, 2021
make me sef go buy grin
Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by SuperJo008: 9:58pm On Oct 04, 2021
Hello fellow nairaladers kindly off your data securityon your mobile device becauseFacebook, whatasapp and Instgram has been the handy wrk of the dark web.....ANNANIMOUS is at work again ....

Iphone users pleas dont try toi login for now because your data has been compromose TWITTER is also down now also please be warned....

DONT TRY USING VPN either bevcause the dark web is at it again....

©moneto.me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dont Fall Victim, Pics / Full List Of 4g Smartphones With Band 28(700) That Will Work With Glo 4G Network / My Phone Says "Code Error" When I Key In My Security Code - Problem Solved Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.