Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum (54182 Views)

Hacker Group, Anonymous Takes Down Glo Website / What Xiaomi Users On Nairaland Caused.. / Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by Chrissblown: 9:58pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ok
Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by skybeauty(f): 9:59pm On Oct 04, 2021
When Facebook was fighting Nnamdi Kanu by shutting down his accounts, he cursed them. Karma is currently dealing with Mark Nsukkabread�. Mess with Biafrans and God will punish you.
Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by Machinegun91(m): 10:02pm On Oct 04, 2021
Everything about my Facebook is fake including my pictures and comments.

Am very happy for Facebook
Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 04, 2021
jaeyking:
From my perspective
Things like this has little or no effect to the common man.
Only the elites..

Wetin concern Musa if dey sell him data for Facebook grin grin grin grin

BT seriously
This shows that the world's dependency on social media is becoming too much and more ways to protect it's users should be highly advocated for.

Not like the other thread that some jobless women were protesting in support of Abortion

You're damn so wrong.

Do you know how many millions of people's credit cards are linked to their Facebook accounts? I consistently run a Facebook ad for my business and my credit card is linked to my ads account and I'm not an elite but an entrepreneur that uses the platform for my business needs and there're millions of people like me globally using the platform for various business purposes.

There is also the market place where millions of transactions takes place by ordinary people that are not elites as well.

Do you know what it means for your credit card informations to be in the hands of "Unauthorized Unknown persons" Your guess is as good as mine.

Imagine over 100 million of Nigerians bank accounts being hacked? Will that mean they won't be affected since they're not elites?

Facebook is a warehouse or a database that houses millions of people's bank informations and majority are not elites.

Critical thinking is highly recommended here.

2 Likes

Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by Northanstar: 10:05pm On Oct 04, 2021
This breakdown has shown that most ppls android phone is a waste. No chat, no picture exchange etc rendering the phone only for call. For now, their phones are redundant.
Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by ohiz2007(m): 10:07pm On Oct 04, 2021
Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by jaeyking(m): 10:10pm On Oct 04, 2021
byrron:

You're damn so wrong.

Do you know how many millions of people's credit cards are linked to their Facebook accounts? I consistently run a Facebook ad for my business and my credit card is linked to my ads account and I'm not an elite but an entrepreneur that uses the platform for my business needs and there're millions of people like me globally using the platform for various business purposes.

There is also the market place where millions of transactions takes place by ordinary people that are not elites as well.

Do you know what it means for your credit card informations to be in the hands of "Unauthorized Unknown persons" Your guess is as good as mine.

Imagine over 100 million of Nigerians bank accounts being hacked? Will that mean that won't be affected since they're not elites?

Facebook is warehouse or databases that also houses millions of people's bank informations and majority are not elites.

Critical thinking is highly recommended here.

A Facebook common man won't do all this stuffs you just said. "Wetin concern Musa" is enough for u to understand the comment

Bro you are a social media elite.

I hope you get the point now
Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 04, 2021
jaeyking:

Bro you are a social media elite.

Lol at the bolded
You must be very funny in real life.
Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by jaeyking(m): 10:23pm On Oct 04, 2021
byrron:

Lol at the bolded
You must be very funny in real life.

Finally you get the point of my comment.

It gathered such amount of likes from people who understood the elite and common man reference.

Musa has said it all grin grin angry
Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by Numerouno94(m): 10:24pm On Oct 04, 2021
Crossroad1:
among people wey go sue them, u no even dey 1billion..
Those that have shares with Facebook go give am hell if he doesn't fix it on time..
People will still sue him, this I know

Comrade u jux spoilt my mood cry cry My big chance of cashing out is in ruins.

Truth b told, if i get any business/partnership wit facebook this is the time to cash out. I go sue them for negligence on their part which as a result has cost me billions of dollars. grin grin
Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 04, 2021
jaeyking:

Finally you get the point of my comment

And the point is that you unilaterally enlisted me as a social media elite abi? You try no be small
Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by jaeyking(m): 10:28pm On Oct 04, 2021
byrron:

And the point is that you unilaterally enlisted me as a social media elite abi? You try no be small

I am just a social media common man.
Just chat, watch away my sorrows.

Na Elites dey buy ads, sell adds even include ATM card. grin grin grin

I just hope ATM details are safe during this downtime
Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by 24brains(m): 10:33pm On Oct 04, 2021
Me that have my credit card networked to my account for selling ads nko?.
Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:39pm On Oct 04, 2021
this wil not be the first and will never be the last.. since database of people are on their platforms. any computer sophisticated fellow can hack, steal and sell the data captured on there..

some affiliate marketers are somehow guilty of these bekos there are applications that can harvest data on Facebook alone in its thousands..

Facebook and others arent safe at all..
Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 04, 2021
jaeyking:

I am just a social media common man.
Just chat, watch away my sorrows.

Na Elites dey buy ads, sell adds even include ATM card. grin grin grin

I just hope ATM details are safe during this downtime

If you have an ATM card then you're are also an ATM elite.
Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by Intersexxsherry(f): 10:41pm On Oct 04, 2021
Everything will be back to normal after 12am in the morning. Go to sleep and stop worrying yourselves. You men of low thinking and little faith!!
See all the rubbish una don already type for just a temporary issue.. angry
Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by jaeyking(m): 10:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
byrron:

If you have an ATM card then you're are also an ATM elite.

Yea bro grin grin
Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by GeneralDae: 10:44pm On Oct 04, 2021
It's time for we Nigerians to develop our own Facebook and even Twitter. If Buhari ban our twitter, we telepot to the main twitter.
Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by CrestMan: 10:48pm On Oct 04, 2021
Download KINGSCHAT app and thank me later
Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by Crossroad1(m): 11:08pm On Oct 04, 2021
grin
Numerouno94:

Comrade u jux spoilt my mood cry cry My big chance of cashing out is in ruins.

Truth b told, if i get any business/partnership wit facebook this is the time to cash out. I go sue them for negligence on their part which as a result has cost me billions of dollars. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:08pm On Oct 04, 2021
This is serious. Fraud will be seeious
Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by einsteine(m): 1:16am On Oct 05, 2021
Probably a lie by the "hacker". pay for the data and watch your bitcoin or monero go into thin air because they would surely demand btc or xmr as payment currency
Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by seyz91(m): 3:27am On Oct 05, 2021
cheesy
inoki247:
Na Facebook News go full everywhere tomorrow...

if u switch on ur TV na Facebook if u check d Newspaper na Facebook..

I know say very soon now our people go start to dey bring different theory why Facebook crashed dem fit say dey are installing anti christ on the app...
Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by seyz91(m): 3:27am On Oct 05, 2021
cheesy
Ayo2004:
Make Dem expose my sex chats with Ekaete and Desola

I no care!
Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by Sazeals(m): 11:23am On Oct 05, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
sad who use real data on FB ?

Business people
Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by Sazeals(m): 11:27am On Oct 05, 2021
baralatie:

Not his first time!
And people, court's,reps,senators have been telling him to secure his platforms but he does not listen!
I hope he will take it seriius now but mark does not listen

Who told you Facebook is not secure
Shey you know how many cyber attack go dey get

A social media with that amount of users will not be secured keh

If na Nairaland dey receive that kind of penetration or any other types of attacks

E no go dey resolved 50years to come
Peace
Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by Sazeals(m): 11:31am On Oct 05, 2021
StJohnofChrist:
very true, phishing links are reallll. Password harvesting sites.

Except an IP grabber link

No phishing link can make me tremble
I'll just click it to see how they made their clone design grin

If e want to resemble ip grabber I go on vpn click am grin
Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by Sazeals(m): 11:33am On Oct 05, 2021
gentlegenius:

Who dem want sell to?
who want buy the data?
weting the buyer want use am do?

This one no know say data na crude oil
Re: Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum by shantti(m): 1:48pm On Oct 05, 2021
OracleOfTheMost:
Wetin consign me?? My data for there is not worth more than a bowl of ewedu or gbegiri..
Mumu grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dont Fall Victim, Pics / My Phone Says "Code Error" When I Key In My Security Code - Problem Solved Here! / Full List Of 4g Smartphones With Band 28(700) That Will Work With Glo 4G Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.