Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,008 members, 7,825,147 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

How To Open Account With Paypal.com - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Open Account With Paypal.com (1470 Views)

Mobile Money From Diamond Yellow Account/mtn Partnership-how To Open / How To Open Paypal And Shop With Paypal Account Using Firstbank Nigeria / Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Open Account With Paypal.com by Rogo: 1:48pm On Jan 24, 2008
Pls someone should help me with the procedure on how to open an account with www.paypal.com. i want to use for my online business thanks
Re: How To Open Account With Paypal.com by blogtech(m): 10:08am On Jan 26, 2008
Google it on Nairaland Search "Paypal" !
Re: How To Open Account With Paypal.com by kenforum(m): 12:58am On Mar 09, 2008
Hello Rogo,
I can help you with a procedure on how to open a paypal account.So,does it mean that you have not heared or read about me that open and verify paypal for people in 72Hour.Well,for more info on this,contact me immediately on:08052778461 or Email:kenforum@yahoo.com,i am Ken.
Re: How To Open Account With Paypal.com by 6footplus(m): 1:34pm On Mar 26, 2008
bros how fa, ya blog wasnt coclusive. but how can i get d free info on buying the cheap laptops and other small stuff. email me at chiefpositive@yahoo.com
Re: How To Open Account With Paypal.com by dedeguide(m): 9:51am On Apr 14, 2008
Resident Nigerians cannot open a Paypal account because Nigeria is not among the countries that they accept.
But there is an alternative and legitimate way of registering and verifying your Paypal account from Nigeria.
For details,email, wealthclub@.com

(1) (Reply)

Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Factory: Medium Scale Feasibility Study / How Does Receiving $ From Western Union Work In Naija? Do You Need An Account? / Business Opportunity For Independent Distributors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.