Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

I Want To Do Business With A Nairalander(seniorwriter) But I Think He Is A Scam - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Do Business With A Nairalander(seniorwriter) But I Think He Is A Scam (1475 Views)

Seniorwriter Refund my money (SCAM ALERT!!) / I Won At Bet9ja Today. But I Am Scared / If You Import From China. Let’s Do Business! (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Want To Do Business With A Nairalander(seniorwriter) But I Think He Is A Scam by Codeye(m): 3:05pm On Jul 28, 2022
Mide3367:
no.. Till now he hasn't responded to me not try to refund me my money.. I tire like this
Wow! Just hope he deliver

Re: I Want To Do Business With A Nairalander(seniorwriter) But I Think He Is A Scam by Mide3367: 3:44pm On Jul 28, 2022
Codeye:

Wow! Just hope he deliver
i pray so.. Because this money will cause me alot of trouble.

Re: I Want To Do Business With A Nairalander(seniorwriter) But I Think He Is A Scam by Codeye(m): 4:44pm On Jul 28, 2022
Mide3367:
He will. I hope

Re: I Want To Do Business With A Nairalander(seniorwriter) But I Think He Is A Scam by Mide3367: 6:36pm On Jul 28, 2022
Codeye:

He will. I hope
but he is ignoring my messages on Facebook and not picking calls

Re: I Want To Do Business With A Nairalander(seniorwriter) But I Think He Is A Scam by Ceesser: 8:10pm On Jul 28, 2022
Mide3367:
Moderators: Richiez, Fynestboi, olawalebabs, mynd44, Lalasticlala Dominique, seun please i am pleading with you guys to tell Seniorwriter Charles Adarokaren to refund me back my money for a transaction i paid for since 3pm yesterday afternoon. He kept ignoring me since then till now!!!

His number: 09079204499

Re: I Want To Do Business With A Nairalander(seniorwriter) But I Think He Is A Scam by ebenezary(m): 8:27pm On Jul 28, 2022
Mide3367:
Moderators: Richiez, Fynestboi, olawalebabs, mynd44, Lalasticlala Dominique, seun please i am pleading with you guys to tell Seniorwriter Charles Adarokaren to refund me back my money for a transaction i paid for since 3pm yesterday afternoon. He kept ignoring me since then till now!!!

His number: 0907 920 4499

Honestly since you have posted this post, he stop replying to people and all the excuses given are the excuses of SCAMMERS, I do buy PayPal funds and l know scammers from far place

Re: I Want To Do Business With A Nairalander(seniorwriter) But I Think He Is A Scam by Mide3367: 8:37pm On Jul 28, 2022
ebenezary:

Honestly since you have posted this post, he stop replying to people and all the excuses given are the excuses of SCAMMERS, I do buy PayPal funds and l know scammers from far place
exactly.. And the mods Moderators: Richiez, Fynestboi, olawalebabs, mynd44, Lalasticlala Dominique, seun ignored my messages since morning.. This is not nice at all.. Abeg make you na help me call him out.

Re: I Want To Do Business With A Nairalander(seniorwriter) But I Think He Is A Scam by SilentVboy: 8:39pm On Jul 28, 2022
Mide3367:
Bro u should have used an escrow.

Next time use an escrow for any transaction here...

Re: I Want To Do Business With A Nairalander(seniorwriter) But I Think He Is A Scam by Mide3367: 8:40pm On Jul 28, 2022
ebenezary:

I thought he has a reputation and name to protect? I found it amusing that someone that has been on nairaland since 2019 and has over 5k messages and engagements which so many people know is involved in this kinda scam.. It shows the integrity of average Nigerian when they have the opportunity to rip you off yur hard earn money. They simply throw integrity to the wind because of money wey no reach anything in this Nigeria economy. He is online here on Nairaland and refuses to reply chats.. Seniorwriter is a scam

Re: I Want To Do Business With A Nairalander(seniorwriter) But I Think He Is A Scam by Mide3367: 8:42pm On Jul 28, 2022
SilentVboy:
Bro u should have used an escrow.

Next time use an escrow for any transaction here...
we dey chat on Facebook ni.. He won't deal with anyone on nairaland but would direct you to his Facebook account run by a woman or wether na him sef. I don't know

Re: I Want To Do Business With A Nairalander(seniorwriter) But I Think He Is A Scam by SilentVboy: 8:43pm On Jul 28, 2022
Mide3367:
we dey chat on Facebook ni.. He won't deal with anyone on nairaland but would direct you to his Facebook account run by a woman or wether na him sef. I don't know
Well, sorry bro. We all learn in an easy or hard way. In your own case, a hard way.

So next time, it's advisable you transact via WhatsApp and use an escrow...

Re: I Want To Do Business With A Nairalander(seniorwriter) But I Think He Is A Scam by Codeye(m): 8:51pm On Jul 28, 2022
Mide3367:
but he is ignoring my messages on Facebook and not picking calls
keep the pressure

Re: I Want To Do Business With A Nairalander(seniorwriter) But I Think He Is A Scam by Mide3367: 8:56pm On Jul 28, 2022
Codeye:
keep the pressure
abeg make you na help me dey call him out.

Re: I Want To Do Business With A Nairalander(seniorwriter) But I Think He Is A Scam by Mide3367: 8:57pm On Jul 28, 2022
Seniorwriter come and say something biko. You come online. Read comments and do as if you don't know what is going on

Re: I Want To Do Business With A Nairalander(seniorwriter) But I Think He Is A Scam by Codeye(m): 9:00pm On Jul 28, 2022
Mide3367:
abeg make you na help me dey call him out.
okay.

Re: I Want To Do Business With A Nairalander(seniorwriter) But I Think He Is A Scam by ebenezary(m): 9:43pm On Jul 28, 2022
Mide3367:
I thought he has a reputation and name to protect? I found it amusing that someone that has been on nairaland since 2019 and has over 5k messages and engagements which so many people know is involved in this kinda scam.. It shows the integrity of average Nigerian when they have the opportunity to rip you off yur hard earn money. They simply throw integrity to the wind because of money wey no reach anything in this Nigeria economy. He is online here on Nairaland and refuses to reply chats.. Seniorwriter is a scam

You got a lot of your calculations wrong

Some scammers post as loan providers and ask some gullible to provide their nairaland account and password as quolatera and immediately they got that, they just changed their data

Sorry bro, but you too have your blame, immediately he told you he is not on WhatsApp, you supposed know that is big red flag, the name you paid to and the name on Facebook are they the same altogether,

Nigerian Aviation Handling Company Plc (nahco) / Nigerian Internet Marketers(huzzling Naija Guys) / Get Import Finance With Longer Deferred Payment Terms