Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo (28209 Views)

Ali Modu Sheriff Visits Vice President Kashim Shettima (photos) / VIDEO: Sanusi Visits El-rufai, Appreciates Him For Being A True Friend / Emir Sanusi Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by Nobody: 5:20am On Oct 05, 2021
Why the man still dey dress like an Emir
Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by aremuforlife(m): 5:22am On Oct 05, 2021
jaxxy:

U cannot marginalize the East. undecided
no one is marginalising any region and no region I been marginalised, except if there is another meaning for "marginalisation".

1 Like

Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by Nobody: 5:22am On Oct 05, 2021
VEXT:
Two rubbish..Another scam

Some fools in Nigeria will still fall for this scam and pray to God to better Nigeria...
Bro , no party can dislodge the APC or PDP from the centre in 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by aremuforlife(m): 5:25am On Oct 05, 2021
DanHaske:

Handwriting on the wall means what?
The plan had always being the SW in 2023 for APC. Things began changing when the SW started acting funny and behaving like some other people.
And then Tinubu made SW presidency Tinubu presidency.
The body language of the cpc members said otherwise, there is something you guys don't know about West, they read bodh language, "Igi gogoro magun mi loju, ati okere lati wo".
If the SW start behaving, does that gives the North the right to take whag rightfully belongs to them? that is what they called betrayal of trust.

3 Likes

Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by TheRareGem1(f): 5:27am On Oct 05, 2021
Aufbauh:
Na this kind meeting dey frustrate and aggravate Unknown gun men for East. cheesy

You mean Ipob Igbo. Esn grin angry

6 Likes

Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by okefranci: 5:31am On Oct 05, 2021
You guys should know that this visit is telling us that our future is bright and no other candidate for presidency except Osinbajo

2 Likes

Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by NGpatriot: 5:31am On Oct 05, 2021
tamdun:

Very interesting, remember El rufai was praising Osibanjo last week

The deception worked perfectly, they diverted all the 2023 attention to Tinubu and Tinubu gladly as usual took the bullets on behalf of PYO, but PYO was and is still the main 2023 candidate. The real game is now being played out in the open...

It's a forgone conclusion in the North that the VP is going to be the next president.

6 Likes

Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by Phoenixflap: 5:33am On Oct 05, 2021
More than half of Nigerian labor force is unemployed or underemployed according to a Bloomberg report

The lackadaisical and clueless direction of this present administration has sunk our economic ship deeper, and regrettably no recourse is insight unless the status quo is disrupted.

Like wages, Loyalty is earned, and the latter, though earned , sometimes can be beyond costs.

Two types of loyalty exist according to my classification; induced and reciprocated loyalty.

I’ll give two glaring examples.

Reciprocated Loyalty!

Pastor Rapu aptly captures the loyalty of his admirers through his numerous life changing encounters, pastor Rapu provides lifetime benefits. This kind of loyalty though social, can be translated to political capital, and if scaled, is a deafening political roar because of the inherent multiplier effect.

Induced Loyalty!

Our democratic scenery aptly captures this category, and one character whose pendulum of existence swings on this principle of loyalty is FFK.

The consequences of obtaining this kind of loyalty has far reaching consequences and no multiplier effect.

A sizeable number of the unemployed or underemployed can be catered for through novelty, and naturally the principle of reciprocity comes in play.

This goes beyond buying bikes and tractors as palliatives or empowerment as prevalent in our polity.

To change our sordid narrative, we must collectively be able to say “NO” to politicians Trojan horses and to say “NO” a thriving economic environment must be ensured.

This is not achievable under this present government, but highly probable with the “Pastor Rapu’s Effect”.

I know how to achieve this on a larger scale.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by NGpatriot: 5:34am On Oct 05, 2021
Aufbauh:
Na this kind meeting dey frustrate and aggravate Unknown gun men for East. cheesy

I just pity innocent igbo people because the way the tin go vex the ugm killers henn? I just hope they don't slaughter more people tomorrow..

grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by CountVersailles(f): 5:37am On Oct 05, 2021
NGpatriot:
grin grin
I still don't understand why this dude keeps dressing like an emir. I mean, give up the charade already. WHy's he still clinging on to something already lost?
Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by NGpatriot: 5:38am On Oct 05, 2021
Emir of Daura to Osinbajo: You are the most trustworthy VP ever

Umar, who rules over Buhari’s hometown, described Osinbajo as the most trustworthy vice president of Nigeria who has the best interest of Nigeria on his mind.

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2019/11/03/emir-of-daura-to-osinbajo-you-are-the-most-trustworthy-vp-ever/

grin

Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by NGpatriot: 5:40am On Oct 05, 2021
CountVersailles:

I still don't understand why this dude keeps dressing like an emir. I mean, give up the charade already. WHy's he still clinging on to something already lost?

He lost the throne, but not his culture and tradition.

3 Likes

Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by Aufbauh(m): 5:44am On Oct 05, 2021
TheRareGem1:

You mean Ipob Igbo. Esn grin angry

Yeah,sure but let us not be calling them names again as their people said they're unknown.

Their main frustration is that they thought their beloved PDP will come on board 2023 and everywhere will be maram' ma..... Stew.
The handwriting on the wall so far though do not support their expectations hence their aggravation.

5 Likes

Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by sulaak(m): 5:46am On Oct 05, 2021
jaxxy:

U cannot marginalize the East. undecided

They have already been marginalize
Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by NGpatriot: 5:51am On Oct 05, 2021
Pro-Osinbajo group visits Katsina, lobbies Masari, Emir

A group within the All Progressives Congress, the Progressive Consolidation Group has launched an advocacy to canvass support for Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo, to contest the 2023 presidential election.

The National Chairman of the PCG, Alhaji Aliyu Kurfi, stated this while addressing journalists in Abuja on Sunday.

He was flanked by the group’s National Secretary, Dr. Eberechukwu Dibia, the PCG’s Co-ordinator in the South-West, Olufemi Lawson.

Kurfi said the group had paid courtesy visits to the Governor of Katsina State, Alhaji Aminu Bello Masari, the Emir of Daura Emirate, Alhaji Umar Faruk on the issue.

He also said his team had held strategic meetings with APC members from all the 34 local government areas in Katsina State, on how to achieve success with the project.

“We deeply appreciate the warmth and hospitality offered by the people and government of Katsina State during our visit to Government House, Katsina last Friday as well as our visit to His Royal Majesty, the Emir of Daura, Alhaji Faruk Umar Faruk last Saturday.”

https://punchng.com/pro-osinbajo-group-visits-katsina-lobbies-masari-emir/

The secrete is out of the bag...

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by Godons1: 5:55am On Oct 05, 2021
Poiu11:
the south is more populated than the north..

How?

2 Likes

Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by wunmi590(m): 6:00am On Oct 05, 2021
DanHaske:

A king cannot become a public servant

In a saner country, not in Nigeria
Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by seguno2: 6:01am On Oct 05, 2021
NGpatriot:
2023 go sweet no be small...

grin grin grin

Because Sanusi visited the lawyer who got him an injunction against FRC from investigating his theft as CBN governor? Or because of what
Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by jaxxy(m): 6:04am On Oct 05, 2021
sulaak:

They have already been marginalize

In ur dreams. U should be fighting for one Nigeria not dividing it. Marginalized my foot.
Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by jaxxy(m): 6:04am On Oct 05, 2021
aremuforlife:
no one is marginalising any region and no region I been marginalised, except if there is another meaning for "marginalisation".

Are u hallucinating

1 Like

Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by TheSupleemLeada(m): 6:08am On Oct 05, 2021
DanHaske:

The plan had always being the SW in 2023 for APC. Things began changing when the SW started acting funny and behaving like some other people.

You northerners are extremely arrogant.
Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by seguno2: 6:08am On Oct 05, 2021
aremuforlife:
Everyone is aligning with the west, they have all seen the writing on the wall. They want their name in a clean book

The west that we borrow money and everything else from?
Or the west of Abiola who wasted and died in Abacha’s detention? The west of General Diya who begged Major Al Mustapha, weeping like a wretched baby? The west of General Ogundipe who was shoved down for Lt. Colonel Gowon to be Head of State after the July 1966 coup?
Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by seguno2: 6:08am On Oct 05, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

You northerners are extremely arrogant.

For good reason

seguno2:
The west that we borrow money and everything else from?
Or the west of Abiola who wasted and died in Abacha’s detention? The west of General Diya who begged Major Al Mustapha, weeping like a wretched baby? The west of General Ogundipe who was shoved down for Lt. Colonel Gowon to be Head of State after the July 1966 coup?
Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by NGpatriot: 6:08am On Oct 05, 2021
seguno2:

Because Sanusi visited the lawyer who got him an injunction against FRC from investigating his theft as CBN governor? Or because of what

I really don't need you Igbos to start crying on my shoulder, it's way too early to start doing that, 2023 is still far far away so save your tears and sorrow..

Go and play with your ugm killer regiment or esn murderer brigade..

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by nitt: 6:09am On Oct 05, 2021
The rich and connected keep forging alliances across regions, ethnicity and religion with a common goal of securing power, money and influence as seen in the picture above

Whilst...

The masses are the foo.ls they use as pawns in their maneuvering games, pitching their ignorance and diverting their attention to fight, insult and hate each other during the four year period.

Nigerians are not ready to right their wrongs and take their nation to its rightful developmental position.

Awon mumus!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by seguno2: 6:10am On Oct 05, 2021
NGpatriot:
I really don't need you Igbos to start crying on my shoulder, it's way too early to start doing that, 2023 is still far far away so save your tears and sorrow..

Go and play with your ugm killer regiment or esn murderer brigade..

grin grin

Are you allergic to truth?
Do you have a phobia for history
Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by Mace0lane: 6:10am On Oct 05, 2021
Open your Bible to lamentation. Read it throughout today to have a sorrowful day.

ceaser:
Is this some form of rẹ-aligning ahead of 2023?

I ask because if you ask me, na who I go ask?

And please I'm still confused and will love someone to educate me on this: he was dethroned as an Emir. Why is he still be regarded to as one and why does he still wear the toga of an Emir?

Àbí did I miss the news where he has been re-instated?

Abegi!

The same way we put so much faith in the "combo" of a general (to fight Boko Haram) and a professor and pastor (for economy), but today the pastor no get mouth to talk as Mallams (Pantami, Malami and Co) have all taken over the economy and the general is clearly confused as to how to handle insecurity.

See eh, I voted for Buhari in 2015 but since 2016 I have gotten disappointed and right now me I'm tired of these rigmarole and going around in circles.
Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by TheSupleemLeada(m): 6:11am On Oct 05, 2021
NGpatriot:

The deception worked perfectly, they diverted all the 2023 attention to Tinubu and Tinubu gladly as usual took the bullets on behalf of PYO, but PYO was and is still the main 2023 candidate. The real game is now being played out in the open...

It's a forgone conclusion in the North that the VP is going to be the next president.

On tinubu's mandate we stand. 2023 is for jagaban.
Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by Mace0lane: 6:13am On Oct 05, 2021
SW presidency in 2023 is still Tinubu's presidency. If he will not be contesting he will be the sole decimal that will chose who he wants like he self appointed the VC but that doesn't stop haters like you n many from your tribe from committing suicide. No one cares.

DanHaske:

Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by seguno2: 6:15am On Oct 05, 2021
Aufbauh:
He's no longer a king.
These two are somehow a deviation from the old guards of recycling.
Two politically naive personalities with sound radical refined mindset to drive reformation for New Nigeria.

Unfortunately the power that be won't throw them up.

Both of them are an integral part of the rot that has characterised our national life since 1999. An integral part.

1 Like

Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by Nobody: 6:17am On Oct 05, 2021
aremuforlife:
Everyone is aligning with the west, they have all seen the writing on the wall. They want their name in a clean book
Osinbajo was Sunusi's lawyer and they've long been in good terms together....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NBA Conference: Shettima Dressed Shabbily To Distract Nigerians – Omokri / Obi Will Reclaim His Presidential Mandate – Charly Boy / Ike Ekweremadu Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen's Attack In Enugu - Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.