Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo (28203 Views)

Ali Modu Sheriff Visits Vice President Kashim Shettima (photos) / VIDEO: Sanusi Visits El-rufai, Appreciates Him For Being A True Friend / Emir Sanusi Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by Olatara(f): 4:52pm On Oct 05, 2021
DanHaske:

He is still a king sir. Why do you think he still adorns the royal robes?
Why do you think he was banished from Kano? Because 2 kings cannot be in a kingdom
Ok
Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by Gerrard59(m): 5:19pm On Oct 05, 2021
Safyqueen:

Are you for real or it is just media propaganda or hypocrisy stuff that people used to do sometimes.
Northern Nigerians are blacks with a very good arable land for agriculture. Only few part of the northern Nigeria is Sahel, the remaining majority are Savannah. It doesn't have any commonalities with those countries you mentioned except religion.

Have you ever visited any town or villages in the North? We are talking of human being you see with your eyes. You think we are talking of politics.

Your response shows you know nothing about Nigeria and the over 200 millions population we are ascribe with.

No need to argue this further with you please. You can take everything from the north but not their population.

The Sahel is populated by Fulani Muslims while the Savannahs are populated by ethnic minorities, some of which are Muslims, animists and the majority are Christians. Isn't it why your murderous lots called herdsmen are slaughtering Christians across Northern Nigeria?

Again, I reiterate, the notion that Northern Nigeria is more populated than the South is a mendacious one.
Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by ofiko123(m): 5:30pm On Oct 05, 2021
Kudos to both couple..
Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by mamaafrik(m): 6:28pm On Oct 05, 2021
Safyqueen:

I talk reality having visited almost all the LGAs of this country due to the nature of work I do. The Saudis doesn't marry easily despite they are predominantly Muslims. What a man needs to get married in Saudia is much and had made marriages harder to consummate. That's why in Saudia you can leave your gold unguarded and comes back to meet it untouched but not your wife. Boys will steal and maltreat her.

The climate of majority of other northern Africa doesn't favour them like Nigeria and remember they are not blacks.

Go to the North especially on Fridays and move around, enquire from doctors as per number of newborn per hospitals per month, check the number of settlements on your goggle map, ask NGOs that are directly involved in under five children disease control through primary healthcare agency (which I am one), you will understand that north is even under-reported as regards population.
please just clear you re-read all those nonsense that you typed.
Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by Safyqueen: 6:46pm On Oct 05, 2021
mamaafrik:
please just clear you re-read all those nonsense that you typed.

Please argue with your sense. Next time quote me first before you takes your weeds. You can see that you mistakenly off your brain when you on the data.
Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by DanHaske: 8:29pm On Oct 07, 2021
wunmi590:

Sanusi is no more a king, get your fact right....

So he can be whatever he wants to be....
He still a king.
You obviously don't understand how royalty works
Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by wunmi590(m): 8:41pm On Oct 07, 2021
DanHaske:

He still a king.
You obviously don't understand how royalty works

So point out the community he act as a king...

SMH

Somebody who was banished from Kano?
Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by DanHaske: 6:28am On Oct 08, 2021
wunmi590:

So point out the community he act as a king...

SMH

Somebody who was banished from Kano?
I'm not arguing with you, I trying to teach you one or two things but you don't want to listen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Federal Government Buys 7 New Buses From Innoson For Abuja Airport / Buhari Meets APC Governors Others Ahead Of Presidential Primary / Tinubu On 2-Day Working Visit To Kano, Donate ₦100 Million To Flood Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.