Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo (28210 Views)

Ali Modu Sheriff Visits Vice President Kashim Shettima (photos) / VIDEO: Sanusi Visits El-rufai, Appreciates Him For Being A True Friend / Emir Sanusi Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by NGpatriot: 7:48am On Oct 05, 2021
grin grin grin ;D56

Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by NGpatriot: 7:48am On Oct 05, 2021
;Dff

Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by NGpatriot: 7:52am On Oct 05, 2021
[s]
nograv:
Clown, I just buried my Yoruba relative in Ebutte Metta just recently..

Is every criticism IPOB to you abookis..? Sharrap
[/s]

Not interested in your ipobian jihadi rubbish..

2 Likes

Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by IbileIfe: 7:53am On Oct 05, 2021
The Return of the Emir is a screenplay on how an Emir who was unlawfully removed returned to his throne by the popular demand of his people who attacked and sacked the governor of the state. The governor fled and a state of emergency was declared. A military administraton was appointed to take over and he brought back the sacked Emir and returned to his throne.

1 Like

Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by nograv: 8:05am On Oct 05, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Not interested in your ipobian jihadi rubbish..

How ironic you use the word Jihadi as an insult Abooki..

It reminds me of how they got the Kenyans to capture Nnamdi Kanu by claiming he was an Islamic terrorist LOL grin

Even you people know your religion is very questionable wink

1 Like

Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by NGpatriot: 8:22am On Oct 05, 2021
[s]
nograv:

How ironic you use the word Jihadi as an insult Abooki..

It reminds me of how they got the Kenyans to capture Nnamdi Kanu by claiming he was an Islamic terrorist LOL grin

Even you people know your religion is very questionable wink
[/s]

Not interested in your ipobian jihadi rubbish.........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by NGpatriot: 8:31am On Oct 05, 2021

1 Like

Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by YourFavorite21(m): 8:32am On Oct 05, 2021
This 2023 election will be fun. grin
Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by wunmi590(m): 8:33am On Oct 05, 2021
DanHaske:

I'm talking about northern kings here, I don't know about others. No northern king will stoop so low to be contesting for political offices.

Sanusi is no more a king, get your fact right....

So he can be whatever he wants to be....

1 Like

Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by InHeaven(m): 8:34am On Oct 05, 2021
Aufbauh:
Na this kind meeting dey frustrate and aggravate Unknown gun men for East. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by NGpatriot: 8:53am On Oct 05, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by ObiaboAdoka(m): 10:07am On Oct 05, 2021
ceaser:
Is this some form of rẹ-aligning ahead of 2023?

I ask because if you ask me, na who I go ask?

And please I'm still confused and will love someone to educate me on this: he was dethroned as an Emir. Why is he still be regarded to as one and why does he still wear the toga of an Emir?
Been dethrone doesn't mean he will not dress like an Emir. He still collect the salary of an Emir without bonuses until death. But he won't perform ceremonial function of an Emir
i.e Hawan durba.

Àbí did I miss the news where he has been re-instated?

Abegi!

The same way we put so much faith in the "combo" of a general (to fight Boko Haram) and a professor and pastor (for economy), but today the pastor no get mouth to talk as Mallams (Pantami, Malami and Co) have all taken over the economy and the general is clearly confused as to how to handle insecurity.

See eh, I voted for Buhari in 2015 but since 2016 I have gotten disappointed and right now me I'm tired of these rigmarole and going around in circles.
Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by AkanjiNaira: 10:28am On Oct 05, 2021
NGpatriot:
grin grin

Brain meets brain!!! Where's the dullard ?
Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by maxzzo1(m): 10:48am On Oct 05, 2021
Disgraced emir
Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 05, 2021
aremuforlife:
Everyone is aligning with the west, they have all seen the writing on the wall. They want their name in a clean book
But Sanusi visited Obiano in 2019 so there's really no big deal with this. he also visited Wike too. bros just stop this ethnic bigotry abeg
Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by adebwalex(m): 11:14am On Oct 05, 2021
How I wish this Osibanjo becomes Nigeria president comes 2023.. He will build strong love among Nigerian tribes from the east west south and North.
Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by Germi9: 11:19am On Oct 05, 2021
ceaser:
Is this some form of rẹ-aligning ahead of 2023?

I ask because if you ask me, na who I go ask?

And please I'm still confused and will love someone to educate me on this: he was dethroned as an Emir. Why is he still be regarded to as one and why does he still wear the toga of an Emir?

Àbí did I miss the news where he has been re-instated?

Abegi!

The same way we put so much faith in the "combo" of a general (to fight Boko Haram) and a professor and pastor (for economy), but today the pastor no get mouth to talk as Mallams (Pantami, Malami and Co) have all taken over the economy and the general is clearly confused as to how to handle insecurity.

See eh, I voted for Buhari in 2015 but since 2016 I have gotten disappointed and right now me I'm tired of these rigmarole and going around in circles.
Thank God you have confessed of being a part of the Problems of Nigeria
Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:27am On Oct 05, 2021
SANUSI MY MAN grin grin grin NAIJA ASSET grin
Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:27am On Oct 05, 2021
SANUSI MY MAN grin grin grin NAIJA ASSETgrin
Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by Bimpe29: 11:32am On Oct 05, 2021
Two of the very best Nigerians on the planet earth at the moment.
Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by CaptainFM1: 11:38am On Oct 05, 2021
jaxxy:

U cannot marginalize the East. undecided

I always pity the East. Bring a name forward that can be reckoned with from the East. Much as I want someone from the East too, all I see there are baby politicians.

I've been thinking of someone that the entire zone totally rally with and I'm yet to find. This is how politics is played in modern Nigeria. The more they are divided politically, the more difficult it is for the East to present a "front figure".
Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by sulaak(m): 11:53am On Oct 05, 2021
jaxxy:

In ur dreams. U should be fighting for one Nigeria not dividing it. Marginalized my foot.

You fight for what you believe in.

Will the 6 Yoruba states be better in Nigeria or out of Nigeria? Will Biafra be better out of Nigeria? Will the SS be better as an independent state?

When you understand those questions you will start to appreciate why there are succession movements across the South.
Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by nairabacks(f): 12:03pm On Oct 05, 2021
Bimpe29:
Two of the very best Nigerians on the planet earth [b][/b]at the moment.
Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by jaxxy(m): 12:27pm On Oct 05, 2021
sulaak:

You fight for what you believe in.

Will the 6 Yoruba states be better in Nigeria or out of Nigeria? Will Biafra be better out of Nigeria? Will the SS be better as an independent state?

When you understand those questions you will start to appreciate why there are succession movements across the South.

I do not believe in succession. When Jonathan was there Kanu was preaching 1 Nigeria so when Buhari entered he suddenly remembered there is Smtn called Biafra?? undecided

We are not stupid.

We want restructuring and true federalism not secession. If we secessed the we must divide into 100 different countries cos no tribe be mumu. undecided

Even south south will divide like 10 places. Lol
Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by jaxxy(m): 12:41pm On Oct 05, 2021
CaptainFM1:

I always pity the East. Bring a name forward that can be reckoned with from the East. Much as I want someone from the East too, all I see there are baby politicians.

I've been thinking of someone that the entire zone totally rally with and I'm yet to find. This is how politics is played in modern Nigeria. The more they are divided politically, the more difficult it is for the East to present a "front figure".

There are many capable and widely acceptable people bt they are unknown in political circles. The question is will the greedy southeastern politicians support such technocrats?

Look how Jonathan enter politics, Peter Obi, osinbajo. These were outsiders brought into politics and presented cos of their qualities.

Tinubu are the humble pie and presented osinbajo. Can the East do same when necessary? I hope so cos we don’t lack great men.
Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by nograv: 12:49pm On Oct 05, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Not interested in your ipobian jihadi rubbish.........

I see you got your Zombies to thumb you up this time round, assuming you didn't do it yourself via your multiple government accounts.. lol

Why is it you, mannagrills, helinues and the like always have exactly three up votes half the time..?

Don't worry come 2023 you will be crying and I will be laughing cheesy
Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by Gerrard59(m): 12:51pm On Oct 05, 2021
Safyqueen:

Even common logic no dey for your head. Remove politics and tribalism, how can people who practice polygamy with up to four wives per man, marry early and embrace plenty children be less populated than people who doesn't marry early, practice monogamy and abhor plenty children.

Polygamy is not practised in China yet is way overpopulated than Indonesia. Polygamy has no connection with population sizes. Nigeria is the only country globally where there are more people in arid areas near the Sahara than coastal areas near the Atlantic Ocean. In North African countries which abut to the Sahara Desert, more people live near coastal areas. Reasons why Rabat, Tunis, Tripoli, Algiers and Cairo are contiguous to either the Medterrian or the Red Sea, not the Sahara Desert.

It is a big fat lie that Northern Nigeria is more populated than Southern Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by CaptainFM1: 12:56pm On Oct 05, 2021
jaxxy:

There are many capable and widely acceptable people bt they are unknown in political circles. The question is will the greedy southeastern politicians support such technocrats?

Look how Jonathan enter politics, Peter Obi, osinbajo. These were outsiders brought into politics and presented cos of their qualities.

Tinubu are the humble pie and presented osinbajo. Can the East do same when necessary? I hope so cos we don’t lack great men.

I agree with you that there are quality people in the East....my concern is, they are not having political footing.
Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by Safyqueen: 1:42pm On Oct 05, 2021
Gerrard59:

Polygamy is not practised in China yet is way overpopulated than Indonesia. Polygamy has no connection with population sizes. Nigeria is the only country globally where there are more people in arid areas near the Sahara than coastal areas near the Atlantic Ocean. In North African countries which abut to the Sahara Desert, more people live near coastal areas. Reasons why Rabat, Tunis, Tripoli, Algiers and Cairo are contiguous to either the Medterrian or the Red Sea, not the Sahara Desert.

It is a big fat lie that Northern Nigeria is more populated than Southern Nigeria.

Are you for real or it is just media propaganda or hypocrisy stuff that people used to do sometimes.
Northern Nigerians are blacks with a very good arable land for agriculture. Only few part of the northern Nigeria is Sahel, the remaining majority are Savannah. It doesn't have any commonalities with those countries you mentioned except religion.

Have you ever visited any town or villages in the North? We are talking of human being you see with your eyes. You think we are talking of politics.

Your response shows you know nothing about Nigeria and the over 200 millions population we are ascribe with.

No need to argue this further with you please. You can take everything from the north but not their population.
Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by Oracleforce: 2:26pm On Oct 05, 2021
I wish this man should be the president than Tinubu...Tinubu has nothing to offer except to create another Alpha-beta company on our Federal Tax income...and to be looking for mercenaries to work with because he doesn't have well-to-do to pilot the affair of this country...

interestingly, I'm a Yoruba person but I will ever prefer Osinbajo or Fashoola to become the president of this nation than Tinubu

Tueh.....
Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by frog12: 3:09pm On Oct 05, 2021
the man na scam

wunmi590:

This one Sanusi has been moving from one place to another, are you sure this man is not planning to contest for president so?
Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by wunmi590(m): 4:11pm On Oct 05, 2021
frog12:
the man na scam

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG / Saraki Congratulates Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq, Kwara APC Governor-Elect / Gabriel Suswam Condemns Terwase Killing, Calls For Judicial Inquiry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.