Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,684 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo (28201 Views)

Ali Modu Sheriff Visits Vice President Kashim Shettima (photos) / VIDEO: Sanusi Visits El-rufai, Appreciates Him For Being A True Friend / Emir Sanusi Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by NGpatriot: 7:12am On Oct 05, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by nograv: 7:12am On Oct 05, 2021
Look at them preparing their Yoruba Judas for the presidency, this spineless dwarf has betrayed Southerners at every turn..

Northerners you aren't has slick as you think you are.. Tinubu or Osinbajo will fail if you put them up for presidency...
Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by NGpatriot: 7:13am On Oct 05, 2021
KO grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by VEXT: 7:15am On Oct 05, 2021
yahmohy27:

One iponk spotted

Na everybody bad economy dey pepper,so no concern me
Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by NGpatriot: 7:17am On Oct 05, 2021
nograv:
Look at them preparing their Yoruba Judas for the presidency, this spineless dwarf has betrayed Southerners at every turn..

Northerners you aren't has slick as you think you are.. Tinubu or Osinbajo will fail if you put them up for presidency...

When was the last time your rubbish talk and worthless 1% vote mattered in any election?

This is about Nigerians, not biafraNISTANs

Go and seat down abeg..

1 Like

Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by DanHaske: 7:17am On Oct 05, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

You northerners are extremely arrogant.
We aren't arrogant. That doesn't mean we will keep quiet when being insulted or threatened for no reason.
Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by NGpatriot: 7:18am On Oct 05, 2021
;Dlo

2 Likes

Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by nograv: 7:18am On Oct 05, 2021
NGpatriot:

When was the last time your rubbish talk and worthless 1% vote mattered in any election?

This is about Nigerians, not biafraNISTANs

Go and seat down abeg..

Clown, I just buried my Yoruba relative in Ebutte Metta just recently..

Is every criticism IPOB to you abookis..? Sharrap
Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:20am On Oct 05, 2021
ceaser:
Is this some form of rẹ-aligning ahead of 2023?

I ask because if you ask me, na who I go ask?

And please I'm still confused and will love someone to educate me on this: he was dethroned as an Emir. Why is he still be regarded to as one and why does he still wear the toga of an Emir?

Àbí did I miss the news where he has been re-instated?

Abegi!

The same way we put so much faith in the "combo" of a general (to fight Boko Haram) and a professor and pastor (for economy), but today the pastor no get mouth to talk as Mallams (Pantami, Malami and Co) have all taken over the economy and the general is clearly confused as to how to handle insecurity.

See eh, I voted for Buhari in 2015 but since 2016 I have gotten disappointed and right now me I'm tired of these rigmarole and going around in circles.

This is what the Yoruba mean by koni tan Lara omo oba ko ma Ku dan zaki not to talk of the king himself

1 Like

Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by Nazifi2021: 7:20am On Oct 05, 2021
Bishop4bella:
Combination of the two will good for the nation provided that Osinbajo is the president
No Sense
Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by seunmsg(m): 7:20am On Oct 05, 2021
Osinbajo was in Kaduna last week for a political meeting with El-Rufai under the guise of commissioning some projects. This week, Sanusi, El-Rufai’s old time ally is in Abuja to visit Osinbajo. The 2023 politics is gradually taking shape. While some are standing by and waiting for Atiku to make them VP, the SW is moving around and building alliances towards a southern presidency.

1 Like

Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by NGpatriot: 7:21am On Oct 05, 2021
;Dch

1 Like

Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by Vado(m): 7:22am On Oct 05, 2021
Aufbauh:

He's no longer a king.
These two are somehow a deviation from the old guards of recycling.
Two politically naive personalities with sound radical refined mindset to drive reformation for New Nigeria.

Unfortunately the power that be won't throw them up.

Sanusi will always be a jihadist no matter the facade of civility he’s been whitewashed with. He is complicit in Gideon Akaluka’s death.
Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by DanHaske: 7:22am On Oct 05, 2021
wunmi590:

In a saner country, not in Nigeria
I'm talking about northern kings here, I don't know about others. No northern king will stoop so low to be contesting for political offices.
Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by Godons1: 7:23am On Oct 05, 2021
seguno2:

Empty brain belongs to almajiri, potentially a Boko Haram terrorist and bandits recruit. Know this and know peace.

IPOB are the real empty Brains grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by Hier(m): 7:24am On Oct 05, 2021
Grace001:
Observing

Get ya PeeVeeShi ready grin grin, 2023 la hot grin
Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by Nazifi2021: 7:25am On Oct 05, 2021
ceaser:

Abegi!

The same way we put so much faith in the "combo" of a general (to fight Boko Haram) and a professor and pastor (for economy), but today the pastor no get mouth to talk as Mallams (Pantami, Malami and Co) have all taken over the economy and the general is clearly confused as to how to handle insecurity.

See eh, I voted for Buhari in 2015 but since 2016 I have gotten disappointed and right now me I'm tired of these rigmarole and going around in circles.
Better kill your, because Islam is beyond your uban ka imagination
Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by NGpatriot: 7:25am On Oct 05, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by NGpatriot: 7:27am On Oct 05, 2021

1 Like

Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by DanHaske: 7:28am On Oct 05, 2021
aremuforlife:

The body language of the cpc members said otherwise, there is something you guys don't know about West, they read bodh language, "Igi gogoro magun mi loju, ati okere lati wo".
If the SW start behaving, does that gives the North the right to take whag rightfully belongs to them? that is what they called betrayal of trust.
There was no body language whatsoever. You can give me an instance if you have one. Every drama started with anti Tinubu elements in the SW. Since Tinubu made himself the SW presidency, they are hell bent on creating a rift between SW and North.
Buhari knows who he is going to hand over to, we know who. All these noises are not necessary please.
Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 05, 2021
Bishop4bella:
Combination of the two will good for the nation provided that Osinbajo is the president

And you'll vote for a Fulani again, president or vice president?
Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by NGpatriot: 7:34am On Oct 05, 2021
tt

1 Like

Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by NGpatriot: 7:35am On Oct 05, 2021

1 Like

Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by NGpatriot: 7:36am On Oct 05, 2021

1 Like

Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by dalass(f): 7:36am On Oct 05, 2021
Bishop4bella:

Sanusi will be a thorn in Osinbajos flesh cos he is an 'I too know' personality who'll want to control his principal

1 Like

Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by NGpatriot: 7:37am On Oct 05, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by NGpatriot: 7:39am On Oct 05, 2021
See LOVE............ grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by NGpatriot: 7:41am On Oct 05, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by NGpatriot: 7:42am On Oct 05, 2021
55 grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by Okoroawusa: 7:43am On Oct 05, 2021
Professor Yemi Osinbajo

President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria come 29th of May 2023

If you don't like it...move to Cameroun

1 Like

Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by NGpatriot: 7:43am On Oct 05, 2021
555 grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by NGpatriot: 7:47am On Oct 05, 2021
78 grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu On 2-Day Working Visit To Kano, Donate ₦100 Million To Flood Victims / Yoruba Nation: APC Kicks As Akintoye Attacks Tinubu / Femi Fani-kayode Changes Name To Femi Olukayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.