Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Miracle Or Temptation?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miracle Or Temptation?? (652 Views)

The Last Temptation / Temptation In My House / Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miracle Or Temptation?? by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 05, 2021
Have faith in God and he will provide all your needs.........

things drifted from sweet to sour in a twinkle of an eye! Like that wasnt enough, situation jump comot from fry pan enter fire!

for days now individual has being living from hand to mouth! You go work/walk(trek in search of menial job) like elephant but end up eating like ant!

last night i was trekking back to my shelter, saw money on the ground, pretty sure it was upto two thousand naira! Didnt pick it tho! But am kinda regretting now!

now the question is was that a miracle that i just jonzd or a temptation that i overcame?
Re: Miracle Or Temptation?? by simultaneousboi(m): 9:24am On Oct 05, 2021
Non of the above. One man's disadvantage is another man's advantage. That money fell from someone's pocket or wallet, that's all.

1 Like

Re: Miracle Or Temptation?? by tripplephi: 9:24am On Oct 05, 2021
azraeljaheel:
Have faith in God and he will provide all your needs.........

things drifted from sweet to sour in a twinkle of an eye! Like that wasnt enough, situation jump comot from fry pan enter fire!

for days now individual has being living from hand to mouth! You go work/walk(trek in search of menial job) like elephant but end up eating like ant!

last night i was trekking back to my shelter, saw money on the ground, pretty sure it was upto two thousand naira! Didnt pick it tho! But am kinda regretting now!

now the question is was that a miracle that i just jonzd or a temptation that i overcame?

I will answer you with a question...

IF A CHRONIC SMOKER picked up that same money, would he not use it for his addiction and thereby ruin his health? ....if you picked up the money, you would have used it for sustenance and basic major needs for your health and well being, right?

NOW WHICH OF THESE TWO USES WOULD GOD BE HAPPY WITH??

When you discover the answer.... you will know what you should have done!! grin
Re: Miracle Or Temptation?? by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 05, 2021
simultaneousboi:
Non of the above. One man's disadvantage is another man's advantage. That money fell from someone's pocket or wallet, that's all.

i shoulda pick it right?
Re: Miracle Or Temptation?? by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 05, 2021
tripplephi:

I will answer you with a question...

IF A CHRONIC SMOKER picked up that same money, would he not use it for his addiction and thereby ruin his health? ....if you picked up the money, you would have used it for sustenance and basic major needs for your health and well being, right?

NOW WHICH OF THESE TWO USES WOULD GOD BE HAPPY WITH??

When you discover the answer.... you will know what you should have done!! grin

so what you mean is God in a way kinda answered my prayers?

so what then is stealing?
Re: Miracle Or Temptation?? by WibusJaga: 9:39am On Oct 05, 2021

You see how people use religion to deaden their conscience.
That money belongs to someone. It's your choice on what to do. But inside you, you know the right thing to do.
Re: Miracle Or Temptation?? by tripplephi: 9:40am On Oct 05, 2021
azraeljaheel:

so what you mean is God in a way kinda answered my prayers?

so what then is stealing?

STEALING is taking what does not belong to you but belongs to another.

Now when a person LOOSES something.... and you find it but can not find the owner, THAT IS NOT STEALING.

If you call it stealing then the entire world, school, landlords, hotel owners, hospitals, and even the church is going to hell.... because people forget things in these places daily. So if government retrieves cars from robbers and no one claims them... GOVERNMENT has stolen abi?

What about accidented cars and the owners died.... they had to be taken away from the road, so the government or police has stolen right?

people forget clothes, chargers, watches, etc in hotels and have left the country the next day.... the hotel cleaners or staff have stolen right?

PLS LET US NOT BE EXTREME IN OUR DOCTRINE.... let us have understanding.... else JESUS AND HIS DISCIPLES are thieves too in Matthew 12:1... they passed through a corn field and they ate some of the stuff there that doesn't belong to them.... IS THAT NOT STEALING TOO?

Our imbalanced doctrine in africa is why we are so timid and ever sin conscious
Re: Miracle Or Temptation?? by Ocholu: 9:40am On Oct 05, 2021
OP! let me be real with you;

My uncle one's told me that any money you find on the ground, in a position that's unreturnable. That money is yours.

God sent you 2k and you jumb pass am. Haaa!!

Mesef never chop any solid food since Saturday. But if I had seen that money, nothing go make me make I no pick am and move on.

Except it is somewhere were I can return it or ask who owns it. But if na for street, I go first match am, then use my left hand pick am. Because miracles come in different forms.
Re: Miracle Or Temptation?? by simultaneousboi(m): 9:42am On Oct 05, 2021
azraeljaheel:

i shoulda pick it right?
Yes of course. Or are you afraid of turning to a totoise or a tuber of yam?
Re: Miracle Or Temptation?? by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 05, 2021
simultaneousboi:
Yes of course. Or are you afraid of turning to a totoise or a tuber of yam?

nah just felt it was a sin!!
Re: Miracle Or Temptation?? by simultaneousboi(m): 9:55am On Oct 05, 2021
azraeljaheel:

nah just felt it was a sin!!
Hmm
Re: Miracle Or Temptation?? by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 05, 2021
Ocholu:
OP! let me be real with you;

My uncle one's told me that any money you find on the ground, in a position that's unreturnable. That money is yours.

God sent you 2k and you jumb pass am. Haaa!!

Mesef never chop any solid food since Saturday. But if I had seen that money, nothing go make me make I no pick am and move on.

Except it is somewhere were I can return it or ask who owns it. But if na for street, I go first match am, then use my left hand pick am. Because miracles come in different forms.

lol chief you just made laugh! Truth na say idey regret sha!

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Girls If You Ain't Rich Yet / Offset Begging Cardi B To Give Him Head At 5 AM / Wedding Photoshoot Ideas – 15 Most Beautiful Photos We Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.