Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,365 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

How To Get Girls If You Ain't Rich Yet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get Girls If You Ain't Rich Yet (663 Views)

Stop Dating This Kind Of Girls If You Wanna Go Far In Life / Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. / Will You Marry These Girls If They Are Deaf And Dumb?(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Girls If You Ain't Rich Yet by bodybuilder: 10:37pm On Oct 14, 2021
I get it man, you wan to fvck bitches but you ain't rich yet.
Here is the secret, Chasing success is gonna get you bitches. Even if you ain't succesfull yet.

Even though you ain't rich yet, the fact that you're putting a whole lot of work and grind. That's why yahoo boys get a girls even when dem never pick yet.

Women just want to see you working on something tirelessly. Be fvvcking busy with work and hobbies.

Bitches are gonna love you. Girls just love ambitious guys. Even though you're 'broke' if you have a serious work ethic, girls are going to off pantys for you grin

I think the most unattractive to ladies is not brokeness. It's actually laziness and lack of hobbies/activities.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Girls If You Ain't Rich Yet by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 10:44pm On Oct 14, 2021

OP, it's like you mix Action bitters, black bullet and monkey tail drink this night with all this your useless posts.

Go sleep abeg

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Get Girls If You Ain't Rich Yet by bodybuilder: 10:45pm On Oct 14, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

OP, it's like you mix Action bitters, black bullet and monkey tail drink this night with all this your useless posts.

Go sleep abeg

Jokes on you . I don't drink alcohol.
Re: How To Get Girls If You Ain't Rich Yet by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 14, 2021
Na wa ooo undecided undecided
Women don suffer for men hand. undecided
See wetin person go do because of kpekus.
It is not well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get Girls If You Ain't Rich Yet by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 10:50pm On Oct 14, 2021
Beebah2000:
Na wa ooo undecided undecided
Women don suffer for men hand. undecided
See wetin person go do because of kpekus.
It is not well.

No be small!! So guys hustlings and ambitions na for women to flock/follow them not for better life for 'emselves...I just dey look all of 'em dey laugh!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get Girls If You Ain't Rich Yet by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 10:51pm On Oct 14, 2021
bodybuilder:

Jokes on you . I don't drink alcohol.

But you obviously took something, maybe weed or hard drugs!!
Re: How To Get Girls If You Ain't Rich Yet by greymiles: 12:17am On Oct 15, 2021
I quite agree with the last line

(1) (Reply)

Good Morning, Are You Going Out To The Protest Ground? / Being A Surrogate Mother / So Many Useless Topics On This Romance Section. Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.