Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,294 members, 7,829,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) (77151 Views)

Police Kill Isa Dei Dei, A Bandit & Kidnapper In Abuja / Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) / "Mad Man" Caught With A Dead Baby In Aba (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 05, 2021
Ezemarcel:
I hope he is not making mistake....

I remember when I was robbed back then in school at about 2am in my house..

In the morning while I was on my way to school ,any tall black guy I saw on the way to school that day resemble the thieves that robbed me..

Emotions can be deceptive attimes

Seems you didn't read the post very well, or are you are a kidnapper?

5 Likes

Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by aspabay(m): 10:15am On Oct 05, 2021
Is he a Fulani herdsman?
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by ba7man(m): 10:16am On Oct 05, 2021
These must be DSS officials. lipsrsealed
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by Ayodeji2k14: 10:16am On Oct 05, 2021
This story looks like a story told some years ago in Delta state but the writer has rebranded it in another way.It is obviously a lie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by EMAXIM(m): 10:17am On Oct 05, 2021
The second guy can pass for the name Innocent.

Stay alert guys, Nigeria is a terrible place to be at the moment.

Btw, these guys I'm seeing are not Fulani o!

1 Like

Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by GetMeRight: 10:17am On Oct 05, 2021
Commentor:
AfghanEASTan.

He had to be Fulani herdsman. Lol

1 Like

Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by Back3back: 10:18am On Oct 05, 2021
Gbese
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by grandstar(m): 10:18am On Oct 05, 2021
That of the woman nabbing her kidnapper is quite old. I remember her stating he had a tattoo probably around his waist.

She begged not to be raped but he replied "You should be happy we did not kill you".

Pure evil!!!
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by Sparkle777(f): 10:18am On Oct 05, 2021
Never knew kidnapping is still going on in the East. And we are here fearing them Fulani ppl. This country is so unsafe. After reading about Nasco and our biggg northerners in power sponsoring terrorism, nothing comes as a surprise in naija.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 10:18am On Oct 05, 2021
Ezemarcel:

In the morning while I was on my way to school ,any tall black guy I saw on the way to school that day resemble the thieves that robbed me..

Did you read the post at all

1 Like

Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by Blakpot: 10:20am On Oct 05, 2021
If they've confessed, they should be shot in the head. They don't have the right to live.

Credit for not posting pic of ur friend that got shot.
There's a weird obsession with graphic photos on NL.

3 Likes

Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by Naijaepic: 10:21am On Oct 05, 2021
Do you deliberate skipped the part, where OP mentioned that, the victim described some part of the kidnapper, which was find to be true.
The victim was able to describe that part of the kidnapper body part, because the kidnapper turn the victim to s*x objects.

So, the bolded part might not be true in this case.

Ezemarcel:

3 Likes

Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by hansomb: 10:22am On Oct 05, 2021
Taliban hangs body of a kidnapper.

2 Likes

Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by grandstar(m): 10:22am On Oct 05, 2021
Ezemarcel:

This story is quite old.

In the original article, she mentioned he had a tattoo around the waist area and started what was inked on it. He was forced to go topless and lo and behold--the tattoo just as she mentioned it was there.

Why rape a married woman?! How would the husband feel when sleeping with her? How would she feel herself? Abomination.!
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by Newton85: 10:23am On Oct 05, 2021
Waiting for the Eboes to blame Foolanis and DSS for this too.

3 Likes

Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by Holaomoakin(m): 10:23am On Oct 05, 2021
Kidnappers are like HIV/AIDS never can tell who one is.
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by Nakedtruths: 10:23am On Oct 05, 2021
Ezemarcel:

Did you read the story?

1 Like

Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by Ezemarcel(m): 10:24am On Oct 05, 2021
Naijaepic:
Do you deliberate skipped the part, where OP mentioned that, the victim described some part of the kidnapper, which was find to be true.
The victim was able to describe that part of the kidnapper body part, because the kidnapper turn the victim to s*x objects.

So, the bolded part might not be true in this case.
You
your points were clearly taken...I actually skimmed through the post ,I didn't.....
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by Ezemarcel(m): 10:25am On Oct 05, 2021
grandstar:

This story is quite old.

In the original article, she mentioned he had a tattoo around the waist area and started what was inked on it. He was forced to go topless and lo and behold--the tattoo just as she mentioned it was there.

Why rape a married woman?! How would the husband feel when sleeping with her? How would she feel herself? Abomination.!
the story or news wasn't well written so as to get the real information

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by Olamideayomide(m): 10:25am On Oct 05, 2021
Yam pepper scattered scattered grin grin
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 05, 2021
Ezemarcel:
may God punish you

Like he's punishing you and your entire generation tongue
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by Godispeace: 10:25am On Oct 05, 2021
thats is you oooo . they guys confess to the crime and even explain how they oeprate . Do u even read the post at all . ur kind will just read title and jump to comment , Lazy Youth dem
Ezemarcel:

Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 10:26am On Oct 05, 2021
Ezemarcel:

How will you know what really went down, when you have refused to read?
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by drmuri(m): 10:26am On Oct 05, 2021
Ezemarcel:

You obviously fail to read the aspect where the kidnapper was said to have confessed
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by Hahjascho(m): 10:27am On Oct 05, 2021
Ezemarcel:

You never completed the write -up.
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by CrazyGranddad(m): 10:27am On Oct 05, 2021
But he's already confessing.

Ezemarcel:

Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by sinola(m): 10:28am On Oct 05, 2021
kidnapper will soon register on Nigeria Stock exchange
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by poiZon: 10:29am On Oct 05, 2021
Ezemarcel:

If u had taken time to read the entire story, u for don save ur community this embarrassing comment
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by otokx(m): 10:29am On Oct 05, 2021
Just see their faces, Aba has repented if not by now they should be some where in time.
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by Hapinex01: 10:31am On Oct 05, 2021
Kidnapping should attract death penalty
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by Janjaweedi(m): 10:32am On Oct 05, 2021
Have heard this particular story multiple times.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Three Sisters Drown In Ebonyi River (Graphic Photos) / Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) / Female Armed Robber Arrested In Imo, Police Kill Her Gang Member. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.