Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) (77153 Views)

Police Kill Isa Dei Dei, A Bandit & Kidnapper In Abuja / Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) / "Mad Man" Caught With A Dead Baby In Aba (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by BigYash: 1:42pm On Oct 05, 2021
2tpick:

Bro that's story is quite old. Happened close to 7 years ago when kidnapping was prevalent in aba. Dont know the motive behind recycling the story. The reality remains that petty kidnappers are still on the loose and constituting nuisance.
You're right. Its been over 2yrs,since I heard the story..
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by cosmos1440: 1:50pm On Oct 05, 2021
lalasticlala:
As shared by @sultanofAba:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1444916343753555968.html

Photos of the alleged kidnappers below:

One stvpid tribal bigot was saying, there are no jobless youths in the Southeast.
Ndi Ekwensu everywhere
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by JBoss25(m): 2:03pm On Oct 05, 2021
kingthreat:
As a kidnapper, armed robber or cultist, you can cast anyday anytime.
Back in the 90s, an armed robber was nabbed as someone heard his voice when he shouted in a bar. Only for the people around to check his car and see a gun there and that was his end. Crime does not pay.

So dem kill am
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by Victorclean1: 2:19pm On Oct 05, 2021
Please tell me how to join you as a paid mecenary to be debunking the real news about Nigeria by Bubu

How do I get your contact number or any address?

SenecaTheYonger:
Well, since most sponsors have withdrawn their money from the IPOB movement, they result to kidnapping to raise funds. I mean, you already gave them gun so there's nothing you can do.

Imagine thinking giving guns to thugs in your state will somehow spite Buhari. They will turn against you when they get hungry, and will oppress you with those guns. Continue ohh. Continue to praise them online.
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by RichardKajola(m): 2:25pm On Oct 05, 2021
Godoverevery:

But if it a fulani man....you won't ask this.

Keep protecting the evil one among you......until you fall victim.

Who mentioned tribe here now
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by SenecaTheYonger: 2:41pm On Oct 05, 2021
Victorclean1:

Please tell me how to join you as a paid mecenary to be debunking the real news about Nigeria by Bubu

How do I get your contact number or any address?

Give me your number.
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by skj1377(m): 2:51pm On Oct 05, 2021
This happened many years ago why are you making it look like it was recently
lalasticlala:

Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by ivolt: 3:24pm On Oct 05, 2021
Ezemarcel:
I hope he is not making mistake....

I remember when I was robbed back then in school at about 2am in my house..

In the morning while I was on my way to school ,any tall black guy I saw on the way to school that day resemble the thieves that robbed me..

Emotions can be deceptive attimes
You sound like their gang member.
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by ivolt: 3:26pm On Oct 05, 2021
suffering:
Hmm. These ones are small fries. The ones who kidnapped some people I know told them directly “if you see me anywhere apart from here, please inform SARS. I dare you people.” God knows the politicians giving the men morale.
It is reverse psychology, they are as weak as they come.
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by ivolt: 3:27pm On Oct 05, 2021
HenryDion:

Seems you didn't read the post very well, or are you are a kidnapper?
He did read the post, so it must be for the other reason.
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by suffering: 3:29pm On Oct 05, 2021
ivolt:

It is reverse psychology, they are as weak as they come.
I doubt it is. The guns the guys had were not the type petty bank robbers would possess.
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by ivolt: 3:31pm On Oct 05, 2021
suffering:
I doubt it is. The guns the guys had were not the type petty bank robbers would possess.
Guns are being freely traded these days, even anti-aircraft guns that are difficult to get are now being used by criminals.
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by Joshbull: 3:35pm On Oct 05, 2021
Ezemarcel:

In the morning while I was on my way to school ,any tall black guy I saw on the way to school that day resemble the thieves that robbed me..

that’s a different scenario you painted. Robbery can occur in minutes, even seconds. They rob you and leave. Kidnapping on the other hand, you get to spend time with them, days, or even weeks sometimes. Even though both are traumatic experiences, kidnapping could be worse and the image of the kidnappers might be embedded in your brain for so long. If she did point out the kidnapper at the bank, I doubt she could be wrong unless there’s some other motive involved.
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by daniella45(f): 3:37pm On Oct 05, 2021
see their face angry angry
like beans that did not have Nafdac Reg number sad sad

wait lemme branch inside this cele church
and bring beta cane
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by SunmibareARC: 3:40pm On Oct 05, 2021
WibusJaga:

Kidnapping is fast becoming an easy way for criminals to make millions in Nigeria.
We need to reintroduce public Firing Squad or beheading as penalty. Just catch one & set an example. Finish!

Definitely not the solution. If you or your relative has ever been a victim of "jungle justice", then you will know that it's worse that what you think.
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by Sommylove55(f): 4:34pm On Oct 05, 2021
She's brave
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by oluwaahmed: 4:45pm On Oct 05, 2021
Oh, they are even alive sef. Mtscheew
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by oluwaahmed: 4:51pm On Oct 05, 2021
WibusJaga:

Kidnapping is fast becoming an easy way for criminals to make millions in Nigeria.
We need to reintroduce public Firing Squad or beheading as penalty. Just catch one & set an example. Finish!
Amputating, stake burning, crucifixion, throat slitting, u know medieval justice style would be good punishment for adultnappers.

1 Like

Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by Buksaylor: 5:30pm On Oct 05, 2021
Ezemarcel:

Did you read the story well at all regarding the recognition....
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by Calicoe: 5:59pm On Oct 05, 2021
Ezemarcel:

Somebody wen described something wen only the nigga know for him body and confession from the kidnapper, and you still dey wonder if her emotions dey deceive her?
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by suffering: 6:49pm On Oct 05, 2021
ivolt:

Guns are being freely traded these days, even anti-aircraft guns that are difficult to get are now being used by criminals.
If they were so easy to obtain then our policemen would come better equipped. What litters our streets are six men groups; one holding an AK, two holding wooden batons, one with a flare shooter and two holding scratched, unpainted, small calibre pistols.
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 7:40pm On Oct 05, 2021
Ezemarcel:
doesn't make sense to me
What doesn't make sense? Where you there with the lady in the bush when she was being raped by the animal? She saw him and recognized him, he denied and then she proceeded to describe him when he's unclothed you're here saying trash... They asked you to read through and you say it doesn't make sense. Is it that you lack comprehension or you're just being plain sentimental?
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by backT(m): 8:04pm On Oct 05, 2021
Ezemarcel:

Accomplish identi.......
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by Rexymania(m): 2:20am On Oct 06, 2021
Dem duh dey kidnap for IKD too o. Please stay safe
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by Victorclean1: 2:28pm On Oct 08, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Give me your number.

Send me your email
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by XAUBulls: 12:41pm On Jan 20
lalasticlala:

Bump.
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by pointblank247(m): 4:05pm On Jan 20
Antibot5:
Psalm 23:5: "You prepare a banquet for me in the presence of my enemies.
grin
you want chop banquet prepared in front of your enemies abi ?
Na otapiapia and snipper seasoning you dey joke with.
Continue cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Three Sisters Drown In Ebonyi River (Graphic Photos) / Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) / Female Armed Robber Arrested In Imo, Police Kill Her Gang Member. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.