Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) (77149 Views)

Police Kill Isa Dei Dei, A Bandit & Kidnapper In Abuja / Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) / "Mad Man" Caught With A Dead Baby In Aba (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by hope4nigeria(m): 10:32am On Oct 05, 2021
Ezemarcel:
I hope he is not making mistake....

I remember when I was robbed back then in school at about 2am in my house..

In the morning while I was on my way to school ,any tall black guy I saw on the way to school that day resemble the thieves that robbed me..

Emotions can be deceptive attimes
are you a kidnaper?

4 Likes

Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by Picker28: 10:33am On Oct 05, 2021
Isiala Ngwa boys at it again
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by yusuf0876(m): 10:34am On Oct 05, 2021
Tomilola360:
no one would say this could be innocent citizens now o smiley

chai see the kidnappers. see their yoruba Fulani heads cheesy
i know u re an ibo man,but u av to b wise,u keep instigating war between tribes,is this how u will continue to live ur life?
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by Elsueno: 10:34am On Oct 05, 2021
Ezemarcel:

In the morning while I was on my way to school ,any tall black guy I saw on the way to school that day resemble the thieves that robbed me..

U think the victim will forget someone who kept them for three weeks & raped them?

Keep sympathising with killer criminals because they are from ur region, them go soon show u shege

5 Likes

Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by Tzar(m): 10:35am On Oct 05, 2021
Do you read before you respond at all? The writer wrote that she described some things about his body for Pete’s sake!
Why have Nigerians become so evil & they excuse all forms of bad behavior?! We have lost all sense of right & wrong! This country is sodom & gomorrah raised to power 10!

Ezemarcel:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by Herbephe1(m): 10:36am On Oct 05, 2021
Ezemarcel:

The kidnapper was described by the scar on his body and it's confirmed..and the guy confessed. It's all narrated
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by xeju: 10:41am On Oct 05, 2021
Ezemarcel:

Did you read the story at all
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by godofuck231: 10:41am On Oct 05, 2021
Prepare for immediate enemy combat

Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:41am On Oct 05, 2021
UMU IGBO NA AJI IFE NA EGO OKU.MAY GOD DELIVER YOUR SOULS O! undecided
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by Aurelius1(m): 10:42am On Oct 05, 2021
Ezemarcel:

. You won't read before rushing to comment. See the way you're being embarrassed left and right.

2 Likes

Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by drealbenard(m): 10:43am On Oct 05, 2021
Well, everything that has an advantage will also have a disadvantage. SARS had their shortcomings, but they were effective against kidnappers. I do not support some of their methods, but we shouldn't have thrown away the baby with the bath water.
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by salihu2nic: 10:44am On Oct 05, 2021
From the last paragraph:
" I have been juctioned before at a market called Afule in Aba, the only thing that saved me was one of them knew me. long story"

If you didn't report the guy you claimed knew you (probably your friend), there is no difference between you and them in some aspects.

2 Likes

Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by mfm04622: 10:46am On Oct 05, 2021
Mercychen:
SMH..

What kind of punishment should be given to this kind of idiot now?

Death!
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 05, 2021
mfm04622:

Death!

Hmmmm.... This your own judgement strong o.
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by aspabay(m): 10:55am On Oct 05, 2021
Are these also FULANI HERDMEN?

Ipob keeps living in denial and blaming others for your woes.

1 Like

Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by Starz825(m): 10:57am On Oct 05, 2021
obembet:

Read the article again
Abi...ahh
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by PeachtreeReside(f): 10:58am On Oct 05, 2021
This is where Jungle Justice beating should have being done.
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by Bebetter: 10:58am On Oct 05, 2021
You are right but review the story again, evidence was provided by the victim, she mentioned stuff about the guys body that nobody could know unless someone who has seen him shirtless, maybe some tattoos or stuff. So i want to believe that was how he was identified after she raised alarm.
Ezemarcel:

Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 10:59am On Oct 05, 2021
Olamideayomide:
Yam pepper scattered scattered grin grin
Who be diswan undecided undecided undecided
Taaaaah angry
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by 2tpick: 11:03am On Oct 05, 2021
BigYash:
There is a mark on his leg that the woman mentioned, so the security check for it and saw that what the woman said about him was true. And his account balance was millions ,which he couldn't account for at that moment. Someone told me this story sometime ago.

Bro that's story is quite old. Happened close to 7 years ago when kidnapping was prevalent in aba. Dont know the motive behind recycling the story. The reality remains that petty kidnappers are still on the loose and constituting nuisance.
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by loliapoopy2013(f): 11:04am On Oct 05, 2021
Ezemarcel:

weeks after her release she went to the bank at MCC junction in Aba, and saw the leader, came to withdraw money, long story short, he was arrested after she described some things wey na only the nigga know for his body, 1 slap from Army, nigga begin confess, ��

Did you read this part? She described somethings wey na only the nigga know for his body.
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by EndBuhariNow(m): 11:08am On Oct 05, 2021
He get luck no be outside he identified him... aba boys for roast am alive
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by juman(m): 11:11am On Oct 05, 2021
Buhari is extremely useless president.
Insecurity every where.
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by frozen70(f): 11:12am On Oct 05, 2021
WibusJaga:

Kidnapping is fast becoming an easy way for criminals to make millions in Nigeria.
We need to reintroduce public Firing Squad or beheading as penalty. Just catch one & set an example. Finish!

Honestly ❗
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by nams77: 11:14am On Oct 05, 2021
Homeboiy:
Ndi mpiawa azu
Heard that word a lot ke ifo meaniri?
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:15am On Oct 05, 2021
Kill this bastards..I thought we have a law for kidnappers, death sentence!
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 11:17am On Oct 05, 2021
WibusJaga:

Kidnapping is fast becoming an easy way for criminals to make millions in Nigeria.
We need to reintroduce public Firing Squad or beheading as penalty. Just catch one & set an example. Finish!

All thanks to Buhari led Administration
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by Timmi: 11:19am On Oct 05, 2021
lalasticlala:
As shared by @sultanofAba:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1444916343753555968.html

Photos of the alleged kidnappers below:

So na dem dem. Igbos on Igbo crime. This is not Fulani, this an your own. Crimes unlimited - Igbos
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by RedEnergy: 11:27am On Oct 05, 2021
Ezemarcel:

it was the married woman that was kidnapped and raped many times in captivity by the kidnapper leader that recognized him inside the bank. There's no deception in this matter

1 Like

Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by MummyD2020(f): 11:28am On Oct 05, 2021
I dont know why that idiot is still alive at this moment.
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by realstars: 11:29am On Oct 05, 2021
Ezemarcel:

Seeing this one for the first, i can identify him anytime anyday.
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by Homeboiy: 11:32am On Oct 05, 2021
nams77:

Heard that word a lot ke ifo meaniri?

Kidnappers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Three Sisters Drown In Ebonyi River (Graphic Photos) / Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) / Female Armed Robber Arrested In Imo, Police Kill Her Gang Member. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.