Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) (77152 Views)

Police Kill Isa Dei Dei, A Bandit & Kidnapper In Abuja / Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) / "Mad Man" Caught With A Dead Baby In Aba (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by mfm04622: 11:43am On Oct 05, 2021
Mercychen:

Hmmmm.... This your own judgement strong o.

The wages of sin is death!
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by Passionate888: 11:45am On Oct 05, 2021
That kidnapper that was caught inside a bank is old news na, like 2014/15.
Heard they emptied his account
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by Lokojatoofar: 11:47am On Oct 05, 2021
If they use them for fire wood now, those justice warriirs will not let our ears rest.
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by JAWBONE(m): 11:49am On Oct 05, 2021
Why did IPOB/ESN not see these ones to arrest?

1 Like

Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 05, 2021
Yet, the same woman that was raped will say she prefers to have male animals as children.

There are various reasons why oyibo women are demanding for abortion rights.

Not every male child must be born. Most are just taliban animals.

African women need to stop rolling on the floor and use their brains.

Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by dettolgel: 11:53am On Oct 05, 2021
igbo amaka gang do run leave this thread grin grin

1 Like

Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 05, 2021
grandstar:

[s]Why rape a married woman?! How would the husband feel when sleeping with her? How would she feel herself? Abomination.![/s]

No female whether child, teenager, single or married deserves to be raped by you and the rest of your gender.
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by Otasikwe(m): 11:57am On Oct 05, 2021
AuroraB:
Who be diswan undecided undecided undecided
Taaaaah angry
na d victim nw
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by nams77: 12:03pm On Oct 05, 2021
Homeboiy:

Kidnappers

OK. Tnx
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by Hotice085: 12:03pm On Oct 05, 2021
Ezemarcel:
I hope he is not making mistake....

I remember when I was robbed back then in school at about 2am in my house..

In the morning while I was on my way to school ,any tall black guy I saw on the way to school that day resemble the thieves that robbed me..

Emotions can be deceptive attimes

Understanding can be very deceptive
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by Hotice085: 12:09pm On Oct 05, 2021
Ezemarcel:
the story or news wasn't well written so as to get the real information

Stop embarrassing urself the more
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by membranus: 12:10pm On Oct 05, 2021
Time is ripe again to bring Bakassi Boys back to the East to rid it of criminals.
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 12:14pm On Oct 05, 2021
Otasikwe:
na d victim nw
cheesy
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 05, 2021
Ezemarcel:

In the morning while I was on my way to school ,any tall black guy I saw on the way to school that day resemble the thieves that robbed me..

The police will do investigation.If he is innocent he will be release.
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 12:31pm On Oct 05, 2021
And they were fooolani herdmen
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:32pm On Oct 05, 2021
Ezemarcel:

no mistake whatsoever,the kidnapper has already confessed.
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by Abbeyworld: 12:34pm On Oct 05, 2021
Ezemarcel:

try and read the post first oga.
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by Bovis(m): 12:36pm On Oct 05, 2021
Ezemarcel:

You must also be involved in the kidnapping business or your comment is based on hypocrisy because the suspects are not Fulani herdsmen
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by ostartruth: 12:40pm On Oct 05, 2021
If he confesses, let him be killed as soon as possible. That will reduce our problems in this country by 1
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by Ijaya123: 12:43pm On Oct 05, 2021
Ezemarcel:

Go back and read the article again, this time slowly.
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 05, 2021
Ezemarcel:

Atleast read first
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by Kylekent59: 12:45pm On Oct 05, 2021
Why not her from the accused before having a say? We keep making the same mistake.

That was how a lady accused me of snatching her phone just because I wore red. She said the thief wore red and I could be the one.

People should mind what they say so as not to hurt innocent souls.
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by VULCAN(m): 12:48pm On Oct 05, 2021
We will never cease to be amazed at the inability of most people to read and comprehend a post BEFORE responding.

This is why I have stopped arguing with people because most argumentative people are operating with 512K RAM brain.

The article clearly said the fellow confessed after slaps.

So why bring in mistaken identity issue here?

Ezemarcel:

Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by walozanga(m): 12:53pm On Oct 05, 2021
obembet:

Read the article again

I wonder how people read this days grin
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 12:53pm On Oct 05, 2021
lalasticlala:
As shared by @sultanofAba:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1444916343753555968.html

Photos of the alleged kidnappers below:
but from brass junction to afule,MCC junction, onwuka nails,down to osisioma junction are safe nah.when did this your kidnapping issue start?
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by Noblewealth(m): 1:02pm On Oct 05, 2021
Some mumu women no go talk, d go talk say na fear after ransom must have been paid aftermath but this one pluck the mango for their eyes straight up... Awon werey
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by petitejolie(f): 1:09pm On Oct 05, 2021
Just like that guy that killed d job seeker in akwa ibom. If u see him on the road u will think he's a normal human being. Most of this young guys are heartless this days. They will rape their aunty's, mother's and even grand mother's age mate. The future of this country is bleak. Terrible generations
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by Cokahot: 1:25pm On Oct 05, 2021
Been robbed one while I was asleep. But since the police started robbing me back then when sars was still sars. Nothing got me worried and scared no more,I have seen ak 47,held and played with a pistol for a day,I have seen live pump action pointed at me ,but trigger finger wasn't even close, seen and been hit with a cut to size when I was robbed as a jamboree while asleep. So is it kidnapper or cultist that will now scare me. Pls get pepper spray,the one that is very thick its abt 4k,buy it and spare it to the nose,eye,face. That kidnapper won't see for the next 3hrs. He should be killed and condemned to death.pls capital punishment once and for all. Bastard lazy idiots. Imagine 19 and 25. Its not yahoo,but kidnapping and raping. Waste him now
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by grandstar(m): 1:30pm On Oct 05, 2021
koyyes:

No female whether child, teenager, single or married deserves to be raped by you and the rest of your gender.

It should have crossed your mind that I don't support rape of any kind. My focus on a married woman as it can destroy a family.
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 05, 2021
grandstar:

It should have crossed your mind that I don't support rape of any kind. My focus on a married woman as it can destroy a family.

And it should have also crossed your mind that rape has long term effects on anyone and can destroy future relationships/marriage.
Re: Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) by grandstar(m): 1:42pm On Oct 05, 2021
koyyes:

And it should have also crossed your mind that rape has long term effects on anyone and can destroy future relationships/marriage.

Rape of anyone from minors to even the dead is wrong.

Why are you carrying this on your head?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Three Sisters Drown In Ebonyi River (Graphic Photos) / Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) / Female Armed Robber Arrested In Imo, Police Kill Her Gang Member. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.