Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,020 members, 7,825,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React (76081 Views)

Femi Otedola Receives His Daughter, Temi And Her Fiancé In His Dubai Home (Pix) / Nkechi Blessing Takes Personal Photographer, Sister On Dubai Trip (Photos) / BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by Lovelyperson(m): 9:26am On Oct 06, 2021
BKsoul:
i no be bro..... I get bobbi

Oh am.honestly sorry my wonderful lady... You are valid.
Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by SenecaTheYonger: 9:27am On Oct 06, 2021
house10s:
soo niyi is d black guy right.
obviously queen is d girl
and white money is d yellow gay looking dude.

i rest my case if u can read inbtw

You must be a closet fagg0t with this mentality. Check yourself, you might be having erection for guys and it upsets you grin grin

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 06, 2021
Jayblaze47:
Had it been that it was liquorose that won and chose a fellow female it wouldn't be a problem ooo
They will still tag her lesbobo....No be world people....

2 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by uniquelyspecial(m): 9:27am On Oct 06, 2021
Digmygold:

Just let me know when.you.use.paracetamol for your pain.
Too dry
Try something else

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by Wantedmiller: 9:28am On Oct 06, 2021
I know....whitemoney picked Niyi because he left the house so early and won nothing. He wants to bridge the gap.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by house10s: 9:28am On Oct 06, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

You must be a closet fagg0t with this mentality. Check yourself, you might be having erection for guys and it upsets you grin grin
lol nah
Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by Safemoon: 9:28am On Oct 06, 2021
Nigerians can now see what made the Igbo man extraordinary,

we are always focused and loyal he choose niyi a Yoruba man because of bond over pussy.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 06, 2021
Lovelyperson:

Oh am.honestly sorry my wonderful lady... You are valid.
Lol..... No p
Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by SenecaTheYonger: 9:29am On Oct 06, 2021
house10s:
lol nah

Keep telling itself that cheesy grin
Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:29am On Oct 06, 2021
Alot of people dont know that WM is gay yet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by Lugianostar(m): 9:30am On Oct 06, 2021
It is a matter of choice as i see nothing wrong with it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by Jayblaze47(m): 9:30am On Oct 06, 2021
There are other ways he can pay her back for the love she showed him, it's not a must that he takes her along for the trip. Queen with her drama would not make whitemoney enjoy his Dubai holiday
chidonweb:
This is a betrayal.
Queen was the only lady that truly love and respect Whitney in the House
Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by SenecaTheYonger: 9:30am On Oct 06, 2021
Digmygold:

To "friend" you lol. Go back to Primary One and come back to my mention when you manage to learn how to write a proper sentence.

Hahahah grin
Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 06, 2021
house10s:
lol nah
But its not funny... This is how this unfounded rumor will spread, before you know it, he will be tagged what he is not.... There is nothing you will gain in this smear reputation challenge.... Put your self in his shoes....
Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by Jayblaze47(m): 9:32am On Oct 06, 2021
U are right
BKsoul:
They will still tag her lesbobo....No be world people....
Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by jaxxy(m): 9:34am On Oct 06, 2021
Jonasigoh:
For the first time I ever like dis dude,(chief cool BBN season 6) No body has given me his quality that made him to win the show

I keep feeling Whitemoney showed us what he wanted us to see. Just like miracle. The more u look the less u see. Where him and Niyi ever close?

1 Like

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by MoneyTrees(m): 9:35am On Oct 06, 2021
Digmygold:

I no "shaa". Go back to Primary One. With ypur written balder, I doubt that you have even seen the four walls of a classroom before. So go to school and don't be late.

Teacher is really making mistakes angry
End time teacher cool
Like Buhari, like him
So who's going to correct the teacher?

3 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by Jayblaze47(m): 9:35am On Oct 06, 2021
Most people here shouting whitemoney is gay here didn't even watch or vote for any house mates this season and they are now judging his decision to take Niyi instead of that drama Queen

1 Like

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by Lovelyperson(m): 9:36am On Oct 06, 2021
BKsoul:
Lol..... No p
Can we be friends?
Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by Jayblaze47(m): 9:38am On Oct 06, 2021
Seems u where his ex partner
OgogoroFreak:
Alot of people dont know that WM is gay yet.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by skywalker240(m): 9:38am On Oct 06, 2021
Digmygold:

Ubunja got divorced because he is a gay church rat.
Pained and bitter feminist

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by MoneyTrees(m): 9:38am On Oct 06, 2021
BKsoul:
This your mindset is the major reason so many guys don't help guys like them...
grin grin grin
Fake Guys don't help fellow guys cos dog eat dog
TBH shitty gay niggars are everywhere
As long as it makes them happy, they do their shit
But ain't gonna give em a count

2 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by KingDash: 9:39am On Oct 06, 2021
house10s:
soo niyi is d black guy right. obviously queen is d girl and white money is d yellow gay looking dude.

you read my mind
Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by femi4: 9:39am On Oct 06, 2021
Jonasigoh:
For the first time I ever like dis dude,(chief cool BBN season 6) No body has given me his quality that made him to win the show
He's humble and wise
Ensure he was at peace with everyone
He's a good chef, he served EVERYBODY in the house
Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:41am On Oct 06, 2021
Flamemignon1:
The "is he gay?" or "is he a misogynist?" crew will soon land
Girls don finish for Dubai? I wud do d same. Bros before hoes

8 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 06, 2021
MoneyTrees:

grin grin grin
Fake Guys don't help fellow guys cos dog eat dog
TBH shitty gay niggars are everywhere
As long as it makes them happy, they do their shit
But ain't gonna give em a count
What did i write? What are you typing?? Abi you dey recite poem
Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by SonofGod231: 9:43am On Oct 06, 2021
Lovelyperson:

Can we be friends?
Badt man...If you never manifest that Bobbi your mind no go rest oooo. grin

1 Like

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by Navalsadiq(m): 9:44am On Oct 06, 2021
house10s:

them go burst person anus
Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by ZooOga: 9:44am On Oct 06, 2021
Lolz, what's all this gay and bisexual gist going on in this thread? Leave the guys alone and let dem enjoy dey trip abroad. I'm sure W. Money will soon find his own girlfriend or wife to love, bang, and listen to her nagging and begging for shopping money. grin

1 Like

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by mainman7(m): 9:45am On Oct 06, 2021
house10s:
Yeah, Dude you so woke! Most got the message when this Satanist took the evil queen from the back live on TV. BBNja Season 666 is to subtly but fiercely push Homosexuality as the New Norm into the Brains of Nigerians. Anybody that praise Niyi/WytMoney trip is brainless.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 06, 2021
SonofGod231:

Badt man...If you never manifest that Bobbi your mind no go rest oooo. grin
Na so e easy to manifest nah.... See wetin son of god dey think?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim: "I Had Sex On The Beach In The Presence Of Beachgoers" / Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife / Rose Benson: 2face Idibia's Sugarmummy - Naijagists.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.