Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Virginity Is Overrated - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity Is Overrated (664 Views)

Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man / "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves / Valentine: "Fornication, Witchcraft Are Twin Sisters, Virginity Is The New Cool" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virginity Is Overrated by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 05, 2021
I read one aimless story of one unknown bride that claimed she got married as a virgin. No video evidence or witnesses to support her claims. While I don't blame or judge the gullible ones who are self-servicing around the story, I find it senseless to see people Celebrate virginity in the 21st century.

I've dated a couple of virgins and disflowered a handful, hence my scepticism of what's so fascinating about getting married as a virgin.

A lot of them feel you owe them so much for them being virgins. You go into a relationship and all you carry along is virginity tag. No commitment and nothing to spice up the relationship. And when the dude finally breaks your hymen, you feel he should stomach your excesses and marry you because he broke your virginity. There are failed Marriages that happened just because the woman was a virgin.

Two incompatible humans who were blinded by some balderdash heighten by nature.

Some of them are even bag packs of naughtiness. I dated one that was an expert in BJ but was still claiming virgin.

There are good, disciplined and respectable ladies who are not virgins. They don't sleep around, but if you're in a relationship with them, they show commitment, reciprocate the love and satisfaction you give to them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virginity Is Overrated by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 05, 2021
The Future is Virginity

Virginity is not overrated.
E no easy to keep your virginity for your future husband. So, let them be proud of themselves ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Is Overrated by yuping(m): 3:53pm On Oct 05, 2021
Let this matter to rest, they are many ways to spice up a relationship, you should work on your love life not worked up on someone else commitment.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is Overrated by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 05, 2021
yuping:
Let this matter to rest, they are many ways to spice up a relationship, you should work on your love life not worked up on someone else commitment.

I should work on my love life, while my partner roams around my life with claims of being a virgin cool
Re: Virginity Is Overrated by yuping(m): 3:58pm On Oct 05, 2021
theNaughtyPope:

I should work on my love life, while my partner roams around my life with claims of being a virgin cool
Claims? Then get married or get a call girl since all you need in sex.
Re: Virginity Is Overrated by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 05, 2021
yuping:

Claims? Then get married or get a call girl since all you need in sex.

Sex is not the only thing you get out of a relationship, but it's an important part of it. Besides, who limited sex exclusively to marriage?
Re: Virginity Is Overrated by Emocruize(m): 4:05pm On Oct 05, 2021
But wait o.

am i the only guy that will not marry a virgin
Re: Virginity Is Overrated by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 05, 2021
Emocruize:
But wait o.

am i the only guy that will not marry a virgin

Omoh, we plenty o... For a happy marriage, sexual compatibility is a factor

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is Overrated by pansophist(m): 4:11pm On Oct 05, 2021
Wait o, how did you want the evidence to be? Like a video recording her husband knacking and breaking off her virginity ? You drunk ?

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is Overrated by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 05, 2021
pansophist:
Wait o, how did you want the evidence to be? Like a video recording her husband knacking and breaking off her virginity ? You drunk ?

Yes naa

Any kind of evidence would do. Confessional statement is not enough.

Re: Virginity Is Overrated by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 05, 2021
Virginity is overrated you say?? LMAO

No probs...
If that's your opinion that's fine...
But don't come here saying people who celebrate virginity are senseless...

If it were that easy to keep your virginity, why are you not a virgin??

And you think sleeping around is something to be proud of?? Well if it is to you that's fine, but obviously it isn't to some people out there...

You say there are failed marriages that happen just because the woman was a virgin, OP are there not failed marriages that happened just because the woman was not a virgin??

And yes, there are good, disciplined girls who are nonvigirns, but are there not also good disciplined girls who are virgins??

Are there not virgins who are committed to relationships?? Are there not virgins who reciprocate the love you give to them??

If you like, LovePeddler around, that's your wahala, but to those who choose to keep themselves till marriage, I believe they deserve to be celebrated...

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is Overrated by jmoore(m): 9:29pm On Oct 05, 2021
Your post is a proof that fornication affected your reasoning. So promiscuity should be celebrated?
Re: Virginity Is Overrated by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:20pm On Oct 05, 2021
Here we go
Re: Virginity Is Overrated by Oyadorf(m): 11:17pm On Oct 05, 2021
Wait @OP, Do you know what it takes to be self disciplined and remain virgin till marriage? I'm sure you won't utter this statement if you are one.

You said those who ain't virgins have good character....
Question : Didn't they have good character before they lost their virginity?
Re: Virginity Is Overrated by Polynek(m): 12:26am On Oct 06, 2021
Should we celebrate fornication? undecided
Re: Virginity Is Overrated by Nobody: 1:54am On Oct 06, 2021
So Nigerian men will wake up and decide to ague about a woman's virginity? Wahala dey!!

Re: Virginity Is Overrated by Nobody: 6:00am On Oct 06, 2021
Oyadorf:
Wait @OP, Do you know what it takes to be self disciplined and remain virgin till marriage? I'm sure you won't utter this statement if you are one.

You said those who ain't virgins have good character....
Question : Didn't they have good character before they lost their virginity?

It's not a question of discipline. It's just some hypocritical restraint, backed up by fanatic religious beliefs.

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Acquires New Home In New York City / Today's My Sweetheart Day / Five Signs That A Lady Is Not Interested In You And He Is Just Wasting Your Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.